Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition

Why is there no PC version of this? I am sick and tired of being treated like second class citizens, like garbage, like an irrelevant piece of shit.

What the fuck is wrong with Bandai Namco? Why would they exclude PC gamers? I was thankful at first for Bandai Namco bringing the Souls series to PC and wanted to support them as a result of it with their future games, but this just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

Fuck Bandai Namco, I am not going to buy Ace Combat 7, Tekken 7 and Code Vein. I will pirate them instead, fuck them and their whore mothers.

From Softwares next game is already confirmed to be multi-platform, does their new publisher/owner (Kadokawa Games) publish game in the west? I hope they treat PC gamers better.

Because you can already buy the game + all DLC at or around the $60 price on Steam, you ninny.

Calm down son, Japan never ever announces pc versions right away even when they release simultaneously.

No need to. Let the rage and tears flow as long as there is a shadow of a doubt. Consumers should always have a "guilty until proven innocent" attitude towards providers, there's zero accountability otherwise.

WEW

disgusting

It already released for PS4 and Xbox One. Why should I relax? It is obviously not coming to PC and I don't understand why!

I want the complete version of the game, not the fragmented version of the game.

I want my steam library to look like this:

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
Dark Souls II: Scholar Of The First Sin

not

Dark Souls III

It's simply not a game made for the PC. The only legitimate forms of Souls games are available through Sony PlayStation consoles.

I think you got your wording wrong.

Why is this even a thread?
Kill yourself OP

>>>/NeoFag/

no

Forgot my downvote

Whats wrong with Dark Souls 3?

I made a dio build and made a hotkey with cheat engine that would stop all enemies and projectiles and pretend that I was using ZA WARUDO. Shit was fun.

Did you go fists and throwing knifes only?

Yes..

The box contains a steam key for the Deluxe edition.
If you were to get the Fire Fades disk and steam key, It'd still say "Dark Souls III", as it is quite literally the Deluxe edition for about $30 dollars less.
Stop being autistic.

What box edition you dumb fucking low IQ son of a whore? There is no "The Fire Fades Edition" for PC, if retailers sell it, it is a scam, because they are selling you the digital delux edition. Only PS4 and Xbox1 have the Fire Fades Edition which is the complete game in 1 disk, in 1 file, not segmented like the standard DaS3 + DLC.

Not wanting to be fucked over as a PC gamer is not being "autistic", die from cancer/ebola/aids/accident you dumb son of a whore.

Die from cancer/ebola/aids/accident Sonyfag, Dark Souls trilogy has a home on the PC and we deserve to get the Fire Fades Edition just like PS4 and Xbox1 got.

kek what a fucking sperg

But you are.

Nice IP hop Sonygger

Stay classy

This is now a thread for superior Dark Souls 2.
Why? Because it is objectively better than Dark Souls 3 in everything but level design and story but even that is debatable.
The only reason the level design is worse is because Namco fucked them over and Memeazaki couldn't make up his damn mind.

Straight outta NeoFag flooded Cuckchan too it seems.

Heres the bait

No. Ds3 is a soulless cash from start to finish. Ds2 actually tried even if it's unpolished.

What are you even fucking talking about? Fire fades is no different from the deluxe edition you autistic cunt, both just include the DLC, fire fades having a fancier name. Who gives a shit if it's all in one or not, you still have to download everything, and if you want a disc then what the fuck are you doing playing on PC anyway?

Dark Souls 2 really has some of the worst and most unpolished areas of the entire series. Ugly too, with approximately 3 areas that look cool/interesting. Not to mention enemy placement being the absolute worst you will ever see. There's absolutely no way it is better than Dark Souls 3. No matter how much I love Power Stance.

Dark Souls 2 doesn't even had red eye orbs so there's also no way you could call its multiplayer better than any other.

Dark Souls 2 = Dark Souls 3

I will admit it is unpolished and I will admit the level design is worse but the mechanics are solid and everything aside the levels just works better than 3. You're entitled to dislike it though.

user, you can tell the difference between a game like Skyrim and a game that's equally shitty but feels like there was more of a "spark" to it.

ADP.
It just werks. No fuck off.

Come on, user, don't be that way. Don't just shitpost; explain how Ds3 has better mechanics. You're better than this.

No

Apparently you didn't read

He barely talked about the mechanics. None of you have yet to do anything but shitpost about the levels which I already said were usually worse. Ds3 is shit and nothing will change that.

Not an argument and didn't read what I wrote.

Get the fuck out shitposting cuckchan filth.

wasn't a retard
The only shitposters here are you anons who refuse to actually form an argument. Calling my cuckchan is rich considering you are all so defensive about 3.

You haven't formed one either so pot calling the kettle black, cuckchan filth. This is the problem with you cuckchanners. "Get out" is too difficult to understand for your tiny shitposting minds.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a defensive retard.
This isn't like Overwatch where it's obviously worse than other games this is the second in a series being compared to the third. I have a list of things I have stated and you have refuted only two whilst autistically screeching. You were shitposting from the start.

Fuck off communist cuckchan filth.

that is called having OCD fam. It might also be on the autism spectrum.

You don't have to download the DLC sections with the Fire Fades Edition because they are all in 1 file, the entire game + the dlc + the updates thusfar in 1 fucking file.

It doesn't matter if it is the exact same as the digital deluxe edition. We PC gamers deserve it too, I want my Steam library to look like:

not

Dark Souls III

Do you understand?

because you faggots don't buy games and only buy them at tremendous discounts, you are discount gamers and aren't worth the investment

No, I don't have autism or ODC, because I am not White European. Autism and OCD are White European diseases.

That is not true, I bought Dark Souls 3 + both DLC at full price on a different Steam account. On this Steam account, I only (re)buy the best versions of the games I like. I pay a lot of money for my PC games, but only to developers and games I really like. I've bought a lot of Dark Souls games for my 2 accounts and for my friends. Not all PC gamers are cheap fucks, stop discriminating.

man you cucks are funny keep posting boyo.

user the only non white allowed on this board is the Jewish overload Mark. Its time for you to go back.
>>>/oven/

You absolute nigger. You haven't made a single fucking argument yet and on your first posts you were showing hostility and shitting up. The only thing you even came close to arguing was the level design which I fucking agreed with. Are you a sub-80 IQ negroid? I have asked you again and again even politely for you to refute me and you have not. Learn to argue you autist and maybe people will respect your opinions.
I'm pointing out your overuse of a single term that you seem to be conditioned into assuming will cause you instant victory. You argue like a Holla Forums user and have about the same reading comprehension.

At least I'm not a communist cuck.

Why would I leave? I like white people, I am just clarifying that I can't be autistic, because autism is a White European only disease. I just have a high IQ and take my hobby and passions seriously, unlike most people.

There is nothing autistic or OCD about me wanting my Steam librabry to look like:

not

Dark Souls III

thats nice, you're one in 40,000. maybe tell the platform heads to stop saying there's 300 million steam accounts that buy games when 90% of them are russians using hacking accounts in cs go for throwaway skins.

it might you know, settle developer expectations a bit so they can better gauge how they support the platform and can reasonably deliver things within budget and not have to worry about overspending

oh wait, the physical market is also dead there so that may not even happen regardless if valve and blizzard stop giving the "Works on my machine" tier excuse of sales

Spotted the Redditor.
Statements are NOT ARGUMENTS
YOU DO NOT FIT IN YET!

Raging Golden Eagle you forget your medication again. Fagtows are also not welcomed here.

because that is what endchan is for. Its a place for Niggers and Spics to LARP as us.

Not an argument. The only good thing you have posted in this thread is that Nonon. Do you want me to dump my fucking anti-communist graphs to prove I'm not a commie or are you going to stop shitposting and support your claims?
Even fucking DnC kikes are better at this than you. Either change your tactic or continue to bore people with your repetition.

I am not Black or Mexican.

Trying too hard there cucky.

Agreed. Maybe you all could make one bow.

And here I thought Holla Forumsshit wouldn't ever seep into a Dark Souls thread

What evidence do you have that I am a communist, dumbass? You're just shitposting.

* now

Blame HWNDU. It brought in massive amounts of illiterate shitters like 231d0e

It takes a mental disability like communism to think that Dark Souls 2 is good in any way.
Pretty sure they nailed you quite well there.

Gamergate happened and Dark Souls 2 exemplifies what's wrong with the industry. It was inevitable.

Then people who like 3 have downs? Fuck me has the board quality dropped. You faggots can't even shit on a game properly.

They do yeah, but you shouldn't think you're much better for liking 2 over 3. You're still eating rancid shit, you massive faggot.

It's a flawed jewel. I have my tastes and others have there's as I stated in a previous post. I didn't pay for it and neither should anyone else for Namco is a kike king but if you, like me, enjoy things of that type 2 is simply better than 3. It's no godhand or Monhun but it is something to enjoy.
Now consider how shit this place has become that your post is almost an argument compared to these autists.

* their's

Good to have the arbiter of all that is "an argument" here.

No, dumbass. He has the mental fortitude to come up with some opinions of his own rather than just shitposting like a 14 year old memer and bringing in politics when he loses in the hope of discrediting others.
In other words? He's an asshole shitposter and he is still better than you, Mr. Buttbothered.

Are you new to modern PC gaming? PC is almost always the secondary market for largely single player games. A console is a static set of hardware specs that are far easier to design for than the myriad possible hardware, driver and os variations on pc. Therefore most devs do console first and pc as an afterthought. It has been this way since the great moba boom when PC native games turned largely towards freemium and cash shop games.

Why act like its a new thing?

When will you learn?

The issue isn't Holla Forums itself but Holla Forums shills and people like 231d0e who likely came during HWNDU. ImKampfy fucked board quality hard.

oh shit wrong .gif *

Yes I know.
that I am not so sure. There has been alot of shills trying to fuck with Moonman an ImKampfy and its easy to make someone look like a compromised BO when you act like a hyperbolic concern troll about every ban. While its certainly possible that the BO is compromised I haven't seen any real solid evidence. /endchan/, /freech/, and Holla Forums are practically the same leftist goon samefags and a handful of fools who fell for their tricks. I hope you are not one of them.

I don't think he's compromised I just think he's Mark-lite. Banning literature threads whilst allowing e-celeb shit was a real death knell for quality. Of course you have to take all complaints with a grain of salt considering Holla Forums, goons, and Holla Forums. They want us divided since Anons have no power alone.

1) sage this shit thread motherfucker or I'm going to report you for baiting politics.
2) Holla Forums, goons, and Holla Forums make literature threads and red pill thread where they then use them to concern troll. The are not real literature threads and red pill thread. When the hotpockets band them for being /endchan/, Holla Forums, goons, and Holla Forums then they screen-cap that shit to use at ammo to cry about how the board has been compromised. Its the oldest trick in the book.

We used to have real literature threads until, like everything, leftists ruined them. Honestly we can say as much as we want to but everything in the end boils down to just removing the cancerous ones when they show up.
They can't even keep to their own fucking ideology. The tumblrette behind that shitty Holla Forums comic stopped because she didn't get enough money for her shitty art.

Only newfags believe that.

You're pathetic lad

wew
e
w

Holla Forums is the cancer of this board
Like Holla Forums during chanalogy.

Hi there, kikefy.

He almost looks like Hyde in that photo. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are one because imageboards are inherently right wing. If the post quality of Holla Forums dies so does every other board.

Wew, are you fucked in the head.
Behind every low quality post there is a Holla Forums newfag who heard about 8ch from reddit Trump pages and thinks they are hot shit.

You don't even make your own material you take reddit memes and try to coin them as your own.
Doing exactly what made everyone
hate reddit in the first place

I want /r/donald to leave

reported

>Holla Forumslack claims Holla Forums is the imageboard yet again

Is this (121)?

I mean you kind of just said what I meant to say. Holla Forums was filled with /r/the_donald and HWNDU newfags and they flooded everywhere else. Everytime they have a "happening" we all suffer.

so long Holla Forums, /endchan/, /freech/, goon.

Wew this is (121)

^Rhymes

It all makes sense.

He was outed as a commie fuck a long time ago.

newfag straight outta redditpol

Oh fuck off, HWNDU newfag.

Everyone, I'm sorry. I didn't expect expressing my preference for the second would cause all of this. If you want someone to blame 231d0e is the newfag autist who brought in politics.
But ultimately it was my fault, as is the derailing of any thread I enter. I am a Leaf.

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

IT'S THE SAME AMOUNT OF DATA
IT'S EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME
WHAT'S THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE, YOU'RE STILL GETTING ALL OF THE CONTENT YOU THICK CUNT

UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH

we have ID's newfag

the leaf truly is at the heart of ever problem in this world.

kys any time

I knew who I was responding to faggoli.

I am getting the exact same interior content yes, but not the exterior content. I am not getting the name I want displayed in my Steam library, as I said earlier, I want my Steam librabry to look like:

not

Dark Souls III

Why are you so fucking autistic my dude? Just be happy you can get the game and it's DLC why does everything need to conform to your weird autistic OCD need?
You don't need to defend yourself against retarded anons on the internet on a chinese picture slab if you're so sure you aren't something just like you know you're a faggot if you're jamming dicks down your throat or not. Shit thread tbh enjoy my (1) choke on it.

u commie faggots need to relax and leave ur moms basement sometime.

Seriously, wtf.

somethings up with my DS3
It takes too fucking long for my character to become active when I enter the arena. The enemy is already walking and in the middle of the map before the game even allows me to buff.