What is your biggest videogame sin user?

What is your biggest videogame sin user?
Confess it all in this thread. Tell us your past videogame sins. Let it all out.

I played SMTIV and I enjoyed it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/esCQ1gjlSUA?t=28
youtu.be/mwrUem9vM_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I enjoyed Undertale

I immensely enjoyed the original VN.

Nothing wrong with that. Its a genuinely gold game that had a dozen generals the week it came out. Shame the community is cancer thougj

whats wrong with it? i haven't gotten around to the SMTs yet

Template thread

I enjoyed Persona 3, 4 and 5.

I once ate a whole cake by myself.

I want to culturally enrich that semen demon

Why yes, I would love to check dubs in this thread!

I only play games on the 2nd hardest difficulty and will only go to the next one if it's genuinely good. I don't feel like being forced to play for 2x longer due to inane things like bullet sponges/low resources if the game isn't good.

Hahaha, is that so user! Here, have an upboat while I check'em

You mean agony angel.

No defense stat, magic build is the only one that's viable, DLC, fucks with lore SMT4A even more so, second weakest mainline SMT.

checked. very nice.

Off by one, granny.

literally babby's first SMT but worse, there's even tracks that were straight up ripped off of SMT

what's wrong with it? the story is pretty cool imo except for law route, that's gay

I fell for the pre-order meme with MW3 and Fable Anniversary, and I only started playing on normal/hard a few years ago.

I own a shitload of games, physical and digital, that I simply haven't beaten, some of which I haven't even gotten around to playing. I've gotten better about beating newer games that I get, but I still haven't made much progress into my backlog. My only regret is not getting sweet dubs.

no u

I buy fighting games so that I can play single player against the computer.

What the fuck are you doing? Stop abusing these powers.

Your dubs have cleansed you, now go and complete your backlog

cyhecked

I have bought a denuvo game, but at least it was on sale

I want read it to leave

I want to play videogames while I sit in the lap of a nice user and he hugs me and protects me from my own fears

?

and I want you to learn how to sage in a dubs thread

youtu.be/esCQ1gjlSUA?t=28
youtu.be/mwrUem9vM_A

I play Wow legion. On several accounts. All my characters are Blood elves. I buy tokens for gold

that's cool my dude, I too love playing World of Warcraft™, one of the best games ever made!

I've spent over 350 hours playing Saints Row: The Third. Compared to about 20 with SR2.

I've spent about $400 worth of Shark Cards in GTA V.

I've spent over $12,000 in Second Life.

I've met guildmates from WoW, and have let three of them fuck me.

I pre-ordered Watch_Dogs. I couldn't even get the game to run on my shitty GTX 260 at the time. I didn't bother getting a refund.

I genuinely love Overwatch and I'm legitimately saddened that I can't talk about it here.

I have 4 years of total /played time in World of Warcraft.

I purchased four copies of APB in its original launch.

I have given away my SNES, my Sega Genesis, my Playstation 1&2 and all of my games because I found emulation and didn't think I'd ever want to play the originals ever again.

I purchased 3 pre-orders of Duke Nukem Forever.

Sorry.

AND you got my dubs. Good fuckin' god, user.

I think I really hate Zelda games, the only one I beat is the NES original

Never beaten a survival horror game, be it Resident Evil, Silent Hill, etc.

I think MGS3 is overrated as fuck

I like Deus Ex Invisible War

I've never finished an Elder Scrolls game, even a good one like Daggarfall or Morrowind

Never beat a Souls game

I regularly post on Holla Forums and enjoy talking about videogames

You're beyond pardoning.

I cheated to beat the final boss of smt strange journey.

i completed danganronpa 1 & 2 only to later realize its a tumblr series