Post your speccy. I dare you nerds

Post your speccy. I dare you nerds.

okay

Post it fgt

can't wait for Holla Forums to become r9k, right?

Hows late Spring/Early Summer doing for your guys' temps? We've had some bad scorchers the past few days already so its bound to get much, much worse from here on out.

Disgusting.

No thanks, shekelstein/reddit/goons/whoever the fuck, I don't want to share my choice of hardware with you. I also do not wish to share my favorite video games with you by creating an easily digestible 3x3 card template. You acquire enough data on the general population to make more than enough revenue by catering to their mindless consumerism, so why do you want to know what I specifically like?

Who is this tooty fruity?

put this together a short while ago, it's kind of a budget build
was a little interesting to compare the i3 heatsink with the massive heatsink on my old i7 920 from 2008
also building a computer has gotten stupidly easy, even compared to building one in the mid-2000s

Every time.

I'm pondering building a new one this year or next, since my graphics card is starting to show signs of wear, and it's going to be 5 years old this summer anyway.

I've been on the fence for a while if I should upgrade my card or not, but i never find any good reason to do it.
Also disregard the disks, It's all the from my previous computers and I've been to lazy to move my shit.

I need a new cpu and mobo AMD a shit

fuckin' lmaoin over here fam