Is there such a thing as a ps4 chart?

Is there such a thing as a ps4 chart?

I bought it for bloodborne but now that I finished it, it feels kinda useless.

Nope
Literally nothing
You'd find more games in your sex life.

Okay, now there's definitely something going on.
Fuck off.

I hear Nioh's okay, if you want yet another Souls game.

Play Nioh.

Why?
There are 3 souls games for PC, you could've just upgraded your PC.

#4theplayers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There aren't enough good PS4 games for a chart.

Rosa and Hilda do not have tits that big.

Nioh, Gravity Rush, Yakuza, uh yeah, but since you're stuck with it, at least you got that.

Damn, there really is no games Holla Forums!

But they should.

It's actually a real game.

I already expected this, but thanks for the help anyways. You just confirmed that I know all interesting games in memory alone.

I saw that there was 3 ps4 threads, but they were quite specific, so I thought it would be wiser to start another one.

Nier is on it. It's not an exclusive but you already have the PS4 I guess. Kingdom hearts 3 coming up. That's all I can think of

May is the only protag that should have big fat titties tbh, makes her stand out more.

I beat it on PC already, but thanks for trying to help, it's a solid recommendation.

You traitor, now you are supossed to to buy the ps4 pro at play at "4k"!

Then wait another 2 years to buy another amazing piece of hardware from Sonyยฎ to play another game!

What are you? Some of kind of non japanese sperm lover?

To be honest, we'll have at least 3 From games announced soon, I willing to be that at least one will be ps4 exclusive, so there's that. Also, there's kojimbo next meme.

And Sonyggers sbittalk Nintentoddlers for doing the same.

Not all PS4 exclusives but

Yoir collection is garbage and you have shit taste 8th Gen nigger

Please stop, that game has been getting worse with each new update

Nice strawman, faggot.

I feel mildly offended. But it's an ok list, I guess. (half of these games are available for pc).

Its not a strawman, its the truth
From hasn't said anything about exclusives, rather their 2017 release will be multiplatform and theres no reason to believe the first will happen.
Furthermore, Last Stranding is not an exclusive, has no gameplay and from what we've seen from Norman Reedus and the Funky Fetus ot looks like shit.

Fuck off, I didn't say they were the best games, just decent shit on the PS4.

Most of the later shit is good