The SHIT Podcast - Wonder Toilet edition

youtu.be/KTAi6XnH7CI

Blame Mark, because it's time for another god awful podcast. We've given up on topics at this point. More general faggotry and vidya talk tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SGEr6gJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

no thank you

talk about CRT

You haven't gotten rid of us after 4 months.

Or you can shitpost here in the thread. We can post our discord if you want to get really cancerous.

so is this going to be even more weebshit? shit was already grating on the 3rd episode.

Only because the kike has decreed you the chosen people. Everyone else wants you to fuck off.

post the discord

fuck all yall I enjoy this shit

discord.gg/SGEr6gJ

kill yourself.

no u

oh boy another bugchaser hotspot

I want to fuck the /cuteboy/ in your pic :3c
blow my cigarrete smoke inside his tight gaping asshole

How many people actually listen on average?

Like.. 5, but we usually get around 50 or so view per episode, meaning we're officially e-famous

I'm gonna listen to this shit at work later tonight. Talk about Queersona 5

What the fuck is the point of a podcast consisting of 4-5 viewers per stream when you can just talk to regular people in the discord you just linked.

lewd

Fuck off Mona, it ain't time for bed yet.

You underestimate my Lu stat

lmao

Kill yourself

>>>/scat/ is that way, faggot

Damn you're right

into the gas chamber you go.

Honest answer is because 4 months ago some faggots were talking about making the kind of podcast Holla Forums could enjoy because all podcasts are fucking cancerous normalfags. So we got some random assholes and shitposters together and started doing this.

I watch every week. im gay

And this rule doesn't apply to you?

No thanks.

Yes because instead of being normalfags we're just fags who take it up the ass in the prison showers

I fucking hope not. If I ever became a normalfag I'd kill myself for real.

Doing anything more complicated that google hangouts is literally not worth the effort for this dumb shit.

What's taking so long then?

Do it faggot.

Truly cancer

No namefags here. Just e-celebs.

Hey, whatever happened to that Vaporknight autist?

being an eCeleb implies that they at least have a shred of 'notability' on the internet, this shit is just nerds circlejerking

No fucking idea.

How sweet of you to say.

we shoah'd him our homemade gas chamber

The passive aggressive cunt strategy's not going to work on Holla Forums, no matter how many flippant remarks you make.

We're already auto-saging. I've got nothing to gain or lose.

How do I join this?

post a temp email and we'll add you

dunno why these faggots hate you. your show is great and you're not a dick

top 10 overstatements of 2017 nominal candidate right here

[email protected]/* */

Talk about Vidya Custom Characters in Vidya. Or something.

Seeing as everyone got SR2 recently after many years.

Did that temp email not work? I can try another account.

im sending a link now 1 sec

A few episodes ago you guys talked about The Secret World and some brought up that he thought that Ragnar Tornquist (one of the developers, the main writer I think but he's been with Funcom for a long time so he's probably high up in the company) was a massive cuck but it didn't go anywhere because of lack of knowledge or something else. Just wanted to say that Ragnar is indeed a hypercuck and wrote about how "Europe was never white" in the new shitty Dreamfall game.

Trying to join & failing miserably.

to podcast talking avatars:
boom, better sound than ur blue yeti shit

And that's the show.

It looks like the Podcasteers weren't down to clown.

We aren't putting any more effort into this than it's worth. We don't even get google e-shekels for this because I deactivated all the adsense shit.

I'm uploading the GOG files for Renown Explorers to the vola, but it's going to take an hour because it's over 1gb

What the fuck does shit stand for?

Volafile HF33Go
Renown Explorers.7z

This week it was Secret Honky Intelligentsia Team

hi

Oh good! This thread is still here so I can call you all faggots.