GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Friend Awakening Battle Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6Evww
twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/856220330523856898
www92.zippyshare.com/v/AHi9nql4/file.html
www42.zippyshare.com/v/TU8nYQTM/file.html
archive.fo/5zSRY#selection-3465.0-3471.12
archive.fo/5zSRY#selection-58611.0-58611.10
archive.fo/xA6ZY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bim_Bom
twitter.com/Polygon/status/855843894218588160
archive.is/d1JUX
esportsobserver.com/south-korean-presidential-candidate-gives-starcraft-players-set-custom-maps/
archive.is/TKcmH
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/disqus-implementing-shadow-banning-tools-toxic-content-detection-through/29282/
google.fr/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=resultats elections presidentielles 2017&oq=resultats elections presidentielles 2017&gs_l=hp.3..0i131k1j0i3k1j0j0i22i30k1l7.5799.10705.0.10909.42.26.0.2.2.0.881.3758.4j9j5j6-1.19.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..22.18.3176.0.NdFvLev50cE
francetvinfo.fr/elections/presidentielle/election-presidentielle-emmanuel-macron-23-7-et-marine-le-pen-21-7-qualifies-pour-le-second-tour-selon-une-estimation-ipsos-sopra-steria_2158884.html
linternaute.com/actualite/politique/1357555-resultat-presidentielle-2017-les-resultats-du-1er-tour/
bfmtv.com/politique/resultats-premier-tour-de-l-election-presidentielle-2017-1149329.html
lesechos.fr/elections/presidentielle-2017/0211991708356-direct-presidentielle-2017-suivez-le-1er-tour-de-lelection-2081660.php
lesechos.fr/elections/index.php
valeursactuelles.com/politique/en-direct-emmanuel-macron-va-sexprimer-81541
lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/04/23/35003-20170423ARTFIG00181-emmanuel-macron-et-marine-le-pen-qualifies-pour-le-second-tour.php
repubblica.it/static/speciale/2017/elezioni/francia/?refresh_cens
archive.is/mfg2p
archive.is/pcFfU
twitter.com/mombot/status/855735084455821312
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shikata_ga_nai
archive.is/YRlue#selection-20103.0-1204.373.
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/856251526477737985
archive.is/WVLOC
pastebin.com/dXRLjynU
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/09/15/drug-cartel-diy-open-bolt-automatic-rifles/
adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/white-power-hand-sign
twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/856282474933923840
archive.is/8xrwp
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=andrew_todd
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/devin-faraci-steps-down-from-birth-movies-death-amid-sexual-assault-scandal/13888/
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Creative_Commons
archive.is/30iSw
archive.is/roHBP
kevinbolk.deviantart.com/art/Everybody-Is-Beautiful-549995858
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/673tsr/rpgcodex_still_has_an_active_gamergate_thread/
twitter.com/HopeStillFlies/status/856298687634571264
archive.is/sxOCF
archive.is/Tq7Ku
twitter.com/NotFootballchan/status/856058204970782720
archive.is/dcgYL
archive.is/XXrFo
archive.is/GWmWQ
twitter.com/thiesbeckers/status/855454251539193856
archive.is/bYFBD
forums.fstdt.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=8ht885rovkl3p4ih6sgp8qopa3&topic=6036.0
archive.is/tYSoG
archive.is/4biIB
archive.is/y1Wbq
youtube.com/watch?v=IwPZWVEDZxk
dafont.com/theme.php?cat=201&l[]=10&l[]=1,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR GILDA

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/6Evww

NO JON DON'T

twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/856220330523856898

Quads mean bless this bread that the Lord has given us.

You should be able to solve this.

Do it for anime titties!

Last thread had ESRB content out the whazoo! If you haven't downloaded them yet, do it now!
I took an anons idea & made my own take. Here's a demonstration of ESRB OC.

BURN IT ALL DOWN

Is 21st-century Western Europe the most cucked civilization in the history of the world?

Kuchera here, you are faggots.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

You're a liar, Kuchera would never use a homophobic slur, he is much too progressive for that.

Other ESRB OC demonstration from user last thread.

It might help if the actual link is re-posted as well.

>www92.zippyshare.com/v/AHi9nql4/file.html

He's going all in.

I swear if one of you blows your fucking load and tells everyone the answer again, I will find you and I will bully you.

Why do you have people still trying to say Persona 5's localization is as bad as Fire Emblem's?

But seriously, what power does this give them? They have been elected head of human rights multiple times now and there has to be some agenda behind it.

Well we all know with 100% certainty Sweden did, Germany is most likely another one.

Right.
ESRB 2017 TREASURE
www42.zippyshare.com/v/TU8nYQTM/file.html

Because their buttbuddies were responsible for Fire Emblem's localization and they have to tear other people down to make themselves feel better.

Two reasons, a group of SJWeebs who can't get jobs legitamently are trying to fabricate a "problem" while selling themselves as the sollution.
The second is butt hurt western devs who can't handle the fact japs make better games.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

From last bread:

FOR THE TIDDIES, FULL OF HOPES AND DREAMS

Do we have to fill in all four boxes?

It's the only way to get the true answer

Because they think they can translate japanese games better than japanese translators, they thing that high of themselves

Is this a more up to date link? The previous link I gave was from an earlier point in previous bread, so if it is, disregard my previous link reposting then.

did it with 0

They want themselves or their friends or people aligned with their politics to have leg in door of the localization industry where a great Nip game managed to avoid the localization clique.

They wanna say FE Fates is better, or at least P5 is "as bad" because they want to get their buddies in localization positions to "localize" games.

It's a really popular game that just spearheaded its way into the west without their "localization" and "culturalization". They couldn't control the themes or rewrite characters to memeshit or fanfiction tier shit.

The ones who are eating their shit up are: goons, SJWeebs & people who've only seen the personaproblems site, as well as a few screenshots, but haven't paid any attention to the game.

But, I can do it with just one box.

Those dubs and I agree.

Also, now that I have the ESRB's more recent PDFs, is "Expensive as fuck" a legit point for OC #5?
Reason I ask is because if one were to release a physical game, they would need to pay lots of money for the ESRB to give them the seal of approval.

I wanna feel them in real life :(

No no, the one I posted has all the PDFs. The one you posted is the site in screencaps.

Now can you do it with 0 and not defy the law of gravity?

Seem to be 3 factors: Goons, jealous western devs, and Burger Translators who want meme translations to beat direct translations.

So go with the one you posted then, correct?

Their pricing structure is a bit predatory sounding too, so there is potential for an update to oc5, even 7 regarding "question from a dev POV".

Up to $30,000 just to get them to rate your game, and up to $1,000,000 for violations? That's pretty damn expensive in my book.

4. Money, Influence.

Shit, that makes it five.

archive.fo/5zSRY#selection-3465.0-3471.12
archive.fo/5zSRY#selection-58611.0-58611.10
Bread consumption has seriously outpaced list production this week, so there's bound to be more.

You have to use all four. It is a requirement of the puzzle.

just for that i'm posting the right answer. bully me daddy~

Wow! Knew she had a man face.

Good thing Steam doesn't care if your games not rated, i'm not sure if GOG has the same policy.

Kek

I would say both links are handy.
Great! What I'm wondering though is how it comes into play with IARC because if they get questioned about the money problem, they'd likely say "Oh but you can use IARC! Just answer the machine's questions using magical algorithms & you won't have to pay a penny!" and as I mentioned before, do you trust a machine to do it's job properly?

Who wants to blow some mudshits the fuck out? There's a hashtag against a certain degenerate shit code that only retarded femishits and that trash try to unironically try to push.

I didn't say breasts in general. Heh…

So how do I help if I haven't played it?

Yeah. Tiddies beating waifus…

I think you mean actual games.

These people bother me more then the goons.

cool source bro

Wait, I figured it out.

Repostan from last thread regarding the ESRB's expensive as fuck fees

Wrong.

But Holla Forums is both for better or for worse

I find it interesting that when people were complaining about Fates, these people would retort with "This has been going on forever! Why are complaining now but not when such and such a game was translated poorly!" and now the exact inverse is happening. "Why are you bringing up Fates? That has nothing to do with Persona 5! I didn't complain then because I don't care about FE!"

I'm curious if they're going to double down and start attacking every Atlus title that comes out now.

Aight, I will add it to my notes so I won't forget then.

I still have to digest the info, so this is just a very rough formulation of what I think is going on.
The IARC will not replace the ESRB, as some user feared early on. If anything I am more convinced with this info it is more the case IARC needs the ESRB, and needs it alive for a very long time.

The IARC is the push aimed at digital only apps and games. They likely know they can't get away with ESRB physical vidya type pricing. That horse is out of the barn already with digital IMO. So their pricing will likely be more volume based vs a few big publishers. Since that seems to be the way of things with smaller digital releases and mobile market.

But again that's just my own preliminary rough reading on it, I still have to sift and digest the info and pattern. But it seems consistent in what we've seen so far, at least imo.

"Your race, in its poverty, has unquestionably one really effective weapon - laughter. Power, Money, Persuasion, Supplication, Persecution - these can lift at a colossal humbug - push it a little - crowd it a little - weaken it a little, century by century; but only Laughter can blow it to rags and atoms at a blast. Against the assault of Laughter nothing can stand."
- Mark Twain

archive.fo/xA6ZY
2D is taking over the world!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bim_Bom

That's the key part. They didn't care about FE. Because of that, it's okay if the game was bastardized to Hell and back. But, because they care about Persona, then they care. It's pretty much the same mindset of those people who will only vote for a persona because of one, incredibly stupid and miniscule, point.

Emailed Atlus the other day, haven't heard back yet. All you guys have already emailed Atlus, right?

Holy shit yet, he's going all-in.
He doesn't have any fucks left to give.
e-celeb is going full Holla Forums is gonna redpill god-only-knows how many normalfags

The UN was a mistake.
Seriously, have they EVER done any one bit of good or have even useful since their conception?

user, I like what you're going for here, but it's way too long-winded to read. Why don't you make it just one big image for all the text, and then add your waifu pics after the fact?

those people are the fags who want pozzed localizations like FE Awakening's/FE Fate's, Xenoblade Chronicles 2's, etc. They're just mad the game is faithfully translated instead of pozzed and filled with memes and identity politics.

FOR THE LIFE!
FOR THE HOMETOWN!
FOR THE HIPS!
FOR THE THIGHS!
FOR ALL CUTE 2D GIRLS!

GROW

You forgot how we're winning because we have actual fucking intelligent common sense and human nature about personal responsibility and sexuality.

Wonderful. Continue the slow dominance.

can't be bothered to upload a picture

2B > 30 ; true statement, and exactly 4 pixels to turn the 0 to a B

how anyone can take the un seriously with the amount of shit they do like that I will never know.

Probably not, the thing about Persona is how big it is, its by far Atlus most popular and best selling franchise, everything else just kinda falls under the radar.

Yeah, I might try in the future to make the image but not today, Kind of busy… maybe later

Personally, I am glad to have witnessed the rise of 2D

Speaking of Fire Emblem, what pisses me off is the prevalance of the "Fire Emblem Elitists" meme that's been going around since Fates came out. Most of what they think isn't even accurate. I just don't like Awakening and Fates because they're bad games but these gay retards act like it's a cardinal sin to want fucking quality. "FE elitists" don't unanimously think SS and RD are great. The quality of both games has been highly contested for years. I would genuinely prefer the series be dead to having it continue with that bland, shallow waifushit.

still the wrong answer

don't post the answer and ruin it for everyone

Don't forget that this actually made us develop morality, well more morality than we already had.

twitter.com/Polygon/status/855843894218588160

Are Polygon and the Verge part of the same company or is that just the usual nepotism amongst gaming journalists?

We need more 2D mums.

Is that your final answer?

>Not 4D
Novice taste.

plante used to work for polygon. he's the shirtguy who wrote about that scietist. And yes, same parent company, Vox media.

Old Holla Forums was funny but I say this applies more to us now since these threads are more old Holla Forums with Holla Forums mixed in.

I think Atlus will be the new sjweeb hate boner for the next few years.

Also emphathy.

Funny how a bunch of shitlords on a chinese cartoon board have more humanity than so called champions of justice.

Ah, of course. Haven't really been around for a few months, so I'm a bit out of the loop.

Still the only person in this whole debacle I want to punch.

I guess they are busy

Fuck you plante those games are great and you should hang yourself
archive.is/d1JUX

>a Moscow circus clown duo consisting of Ivan Radunsky (as Bim) and various "Boms", active intermittently from 1891 up until at least the World War II
>Bim Bom is identified as an individual (not a pair), who had been shot at by Cheka operatives during a performance in Moscow in 1918
The only source for the latter goes against all the others. Sorry.

The Persona problems site makes mostly good points, with some being just nitpicky bullshit. The only thing really wrongwith it are the circumstances in which it was made. If they really cared about translation and were making the site in good faith, they would've done something similar for Fates and all the other dozens of games continually coming out where the "translations" are outright lying to you and omitting massive chunks of dialogue. There's no reason to focus on someone with a cold when you have 30 other people waiting to be treated for deadly illnesses. There's nothing wrong with giving them cold medicine, but they can fucking wait.

esportsobserver.com/south-korean-presidential-candidate-gives-starcraft-players-set-custom-maps/

archive.is/TKcmH

They're not even good maps.

Write snail mail

You can still travel over there and fuck one.

Thanks.

Yeah, I've been driving to visit my dying uncle in the next state fucking constantly lately so expect list posting and my awareness to remain spotty.

What is that?

But the question is, do they care because they like the series and thus want to strong arm their way into it, or do they care because it's popular and selling like hot cakes? Also, wouldn't Tokyo Mirage Sessions be a more apt comparison, rather than Fates? They're both Atlus games and derivatives of SMT, only one had NoA in the mix, was butchered, and sold poorly. Granted, TMS was never going to be a hot seller, but it may have done modestly if they didn't piss off the waifufags.

Are you really only in this thread to white knight for the fucking Cheka over an anecdote from the previous thread?

A handwritten letter you dingus

You don't know what a written letter is?

I will fucking murder you kiddo.

It's leftycuck user.

LET 2D REIGN

Kind of funny how that worked out.

Succubus is 2nd best Demi-chan.

Yeah I remember that. It was great seeing Japan's response to them too.

Letters you fag

They pissed off everyone with that game. I still hold that a xeno×smt would be awesome, same with soul calibur×fire emblem.

Get off my lawn you damn kid.

I would have fucking preordered TMS if they hadn't censored it. I'm so angry about it that I can't even articulate it.

Thanks for those, I'll make them later.

Hey, dont be too harsh for not knowing what snail mail is. I never heard of the expression before either. Not everyone lives in english speaking countries

Please tell me this is a joke?

There's 1 or 2 fags who never fail to bring up blatantly false information completely unrelated to the thread, just to bash Holla Forums for no reason. The guy who did it this time had all of 1 post. Sorry for making saged posts calling out a clear shill/slider/divisionist.

TMS was fucking garbage, they kept saying they going to make an SMTXFire Emblem crossover and what do we get, fucking purse owner.
It's as if Atlus has forgotten what SMT even is, what it had to do with Fire Emblem is anyone's guess.

And exactly this pisses me off supremely when I still see a bunch of video game fans simply calling out and criticizing delusional lying retarded pieces of shit for being exactly that as being ebul.

If you want to use DOA as an argument for 3D anime, use the not shit older art style.

I never stop pointing out how we've literally done nothing wrong and being vicious as fuck about it.

Why dont you just call it hand written letter?

yeah

In my experience those who would be considered FE elitist tend to be the ones that are highly critical of SS

don't post the same question that was asked yesterday then. give it some time.

Reminder that the cancerous cliques treats shitty and misapplied irony as the highest pinnacle of achievement. Genuinely liking anything is sunlight to their form of vampirism.
Yes.

You aren't American are you?

I think the problem is they announced it way too early. Everyone expected SMTxFE because that was still the plan when it was announced.

Exactly. I bought it day 1 a girl in my school killed herself in the gym on release day so we got a half day and had already played the jap rom beforehand. It is mediocre. 7 is too easy and 8 makes 7 look hard. The character balance is still better than in Fates but SS is too easy and too short and the localizers did an awful job because it's full of grammatical errors and my copy has a bad habit of just fucking deleting the saves at random.

Because the joke is that, in an age of instant, electronic mailing, handwritten letters move at the pace of a snail in a comparative sense. Hence the term Snail Mail. lel retard

Why don't you just stop being a uderage-fag?

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/disqus-implementing-shadow-banning-tools-toxic-content-detection-through/29282/

This ain't good. NG and Techraptor and various other sites associated with GG use that platform.

anyone following the elections? Did le pen win? Val happens to be around here?

Aras are excellent, but you know what could be even better?
Tomboy genki ara elf childhood friend wearing a sundress.
Someone post the pictures, I didn't save them.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Because it's slower then email.
Quick question do you know what this image is?

Im a taco, its hard to keep up with the new shit kids these days say.

The faggot who said that they have to learn to put up with terrorist acts is in the lead.

I'm still in awe at how in 3 years the gutter of the net gained a heart.

Fuck off commie.

They are cancer of the worst kind.

I'm not a burger but even I know what it means.

I wanna fuck that.

Macron (23.5%) and Le Pen (21.5%) get to the final phase, 3rd place is Fillon (19.5%) and Mélenchon (19.5% too). Fillon already shilled for Macron, and I doubt the commies will vote for Le Pen in the second run.
It still isn't over, we'll see in 2 weeks.

What is it about the latin based languages that make everything far more of a mouthful than it needs to be?

can somebody explain how french elections work to me
i get they have a second round if nobody gets enough in the first round but how does it determine who all goes to the second round? is it just the top 2 or anyone over a certain percentage or what?

I'm not a burger lad

Those percentages are way out of date

Just the top two user.
Candidates are people who received 500 signatures at least from french mayors to support them; that means basically anyone COULD run if they managed to get those… but obviously mayors don't just hand those to just about anyone.
Then, people run their campaign, and on the day of the vote, either one candidate gets 50%,, or the two "best" candidates wait two weeks until the final round happens, and that winner gets elected.
… how is that supposed to be hard ? Either 50% on the first round, or the two best get in a second one. That's infinitely simpler than the american mess of a democratic system.

That makes it worse

Uh, no, not really user. They're pretty much the only real ones. I don't know where you've found other ones but Macron is at around 23, Le Pen at around 21, Mélenchon and Fillon at around 19 and then Hamon at around 6.

The expression is not new, it's quite old akshually. But enough meandering into off topic shitposting.

ya did good, taco

It's the Top 2 so you have the choice between the rothschild shabbos goy and le Pen :^)
I didn't expect the shabbos goy to get anywhere, this country needs a civil war to get rid of those idiots that voted for him holy shit

Yes the system where the shitholes known as cities get to decide for the whole country who gets elected is so amazing.

…hey, wait a minute. Those are the same things I have sitting next to this old dinosaur.

I just wasn't sure because the two moving on are also the only ones over 20%, so I thought it could be based on a percentage.

ohh good, the muslims didn't truck you yet. Are those numbers good? Who did you root for again?

Anyone have of that video of that French Ex Muslim BTFOing the gov?

Holy shit that was along time ago.

… what are you talking about you idiot ? More people voting for a certain person have more influence than less people voting for someone else. How is that in any way undemocratic you retard ?
I also never said it was amazing. I said it was very simple.

What do you mean, "those numbers good" ? And I hate Macron anyway.

I've seen it, thank you. I also don't disagree with the dude. You realize I don't like islam either, right ?

Oh no im consuming fake news again

oh and before you pull the obvious shit the results are still being counted, dont give me that bullshit about "real numbers" faggot

Yes you are you dumbass. There is not a single french source reporting such a thing you doublefag. Macron is first.

Show.

even if he wins he will still be a furry

Still believing the media? You are a huge fucking retard

I want so fucking badly to draw out indignation and ridicule. I want to take whatever happened with pixiv and blow it up thousandfold.

That's not cowtits, you fucking faggot.

This flatfag shit pisses me off every time I see it because it says a lot just with what images it replies to.

Good thing titties are universally a sign of healthy growth.

Burn the shit down.

Get yourself the fully colored version.
>>>/vivian/2047.
Also, the main Vivian archive thread is down for some reason.

Holy fuck im triggered, how can you fucking post in these threads for so long and still gobble up anything the media reports. Fuck, you really need to get trucked

Sauce on this one? I'd like to see since all of the others claim Macron is first.

Holy shit goddamn faggot
Where are you getting your own source you taco cuck ? Twitter ?

google.fr/search?newwindow=1&site=&source=hp&q=resultats elections presidentielles 2017&oq=resultats elections presidentielles 2017&gs_l=hp.3..0i131k1j0i3k1j0j0i22i30k1l7.5799.10705.0.10909.42.26.0.2.2.0.881.3758.4j9j5j6-1.19.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..22.18.3176.0.NdFvLev50cE
francetvinfo.fr/elections/presidentielle/election-presidentielle-emmanuel-macron-23-7-et-marine-le-pen-21-7-qualifies-pour-le-second-tour-selon-une-estimation-ipsos-sopra-steria_2158884.html
linternaute.com/actualite/politique/1357555-resultat-presidentielle-2017-les-resultats-du-1er-tour/
bfmtv.com/politique/resultats-premier-tour-de-l-election-presidentielle-2017-1149329.html
lesechos.fr/elections/presidentielle-2017/0211991708356-direct-presidentielle-2017-suivez-le-1er-tour-de-lelection-2081660.php

This isn't "the media" you massive fag. It's literally the fucking results. I swear to fucking god.

Especially after how inaccurate all the US results were on election night. Lefty media vs right-wing media had enormous differences in votes for each candidate

why some of you are butthurt about Macaron?he's a centrist

Macaroons are a shit cookie that's why

Val needs to get fucking smoked

He's Hollande the Second. Zero spine, open asshole to every liberal piece of shit and a EU cocksucker to boot.

There's only one Macaron my dick and I like.

what happened to pixiv?

Its all fucking estimates at this point in time you double nigger

Because we need to get the fuck out of the EU and I don't see that in Macron's program, unless I'm blind.
Also this:

Here are some right-wing sources then you cocksucker
lesechos.fr/elections/index.php
valeursactuelles.com/politique/en-direct-emmanuel-macron-va-sexprimer-81541
lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/04/23/35003-20170423ARTFIG00181-emmanuel-macron-et-marine-le-pen-qualifies-pour-le-second-tour.php

N he isn't, he's a flifpflopping loser who'll suck any dick he can and he obeys bankers more than anyone else. He'll shit us up a lot because he'll basically go a terrible way. I'd have been even less worried about the next five years with le pen, no joke since she's too lazy to accomplish anything

Oh ok you're just bait
Sorry user, should've guessed by now.

Go do Ctrl + F on the previous thread and you will find out… you will understand as general rule, why messing with 2ch territory is not a good idea

I think he is referring to the tumblr attempt at taking over pixiv.
In short, feminazis got fucked hard by glorious nippon autisms.

He isn't, at all, and he'll probably be even MORE willing to take the EU's cock down his throat if it means getting the richest fucks more dosh.
In short : if it brings in money, it's good to him, regardless of the social, health, ecological, etc. consequences.

Quick, someone screencap a Twitter post with no context, so he can acquire brouzouf.

you are completely missing the point it is not about which side the sources are from it is that they are probably all bullshit until the count is official

You can stop pretending, user, it's okay. You specifically said it was about "which side the sources are from". Yourself. Please try to be more subtle next time.

no i didn't
take your fake news elsewhere

repubblica.it/static/speciale/2017/elezioni/francia/?refresh_cens Its almost done counting

Spread that fire as far and passionately as possible. Burn down all pathetic damaged filth in its way and reduce to nothing but mockery like we've unjustly been subject to for so long for nothing but pretentious asshurt.

I can't wait for AI waifus. It'll be wonderful to cause supreme asshurt and more retarded doubling down that continues the decline.

And I still haven't found it anywhere on Twitter. Not a peep on the internet. I can't fucking stand that. I want to fan the flames.

Fucking Disqus from all the things possible ? Damn.

I liked yuki-onna more.

Tumblr pissed off the Samurai autism.

Japanese shitposters are scary.

Less surprised it happened and more surprised it took so long.

I'm not confident about anything major like this from Europe after getting away with Brexit and Trump despite all odds. The shit has to have tightened.

Boys please, let's just enjoy the lefty salt from Le Pen getting past the first round.

sorry you have shit taste user

oh, i see now.

dumb cunts, serves them right.

I'VE GOT THIS BURNING LIKE MY VEINS ARE FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT GASOLINE
AND WITH A SPARK IT'S GONNA BE THE BIGGEST FIRE THEY'VE EVER SEEN
CUT ME DOWN OR LET ME RUN, EITHER WAY IT'S ALL GONNA BURN

how is that at all saying "i only trust right-wing sources"? read the sentence right before it
ALL

Don't respond to bait that's made itself obvious user.

Honestly the left in france right now is being ecstatic over the fact le pen is not first. That was their main terror, and to them it's a huge breather that "at least she's second".
They're still huge fuck ups and both the right and the left are to blame for it, and if they don't get their shit together the next few years they can just expect a victory from le pen next time.

answer my question you kiddy fiddler
where did i say that i only trust right-wing sources like you seem to think

You contrarian faggots can't make shit clever to save your life.

He still posted 2d animu, you nigger. Eat a snickers and give your hothead a shake. Take a nap if you have to, jesus fuck there is already enough shitposting derailing attempt these last few breads the second something is actually getting done or good info being found.
Cool your autism, or channel it into something constructive.
Or are you going to shit up the bread again with (115)?

If she does not win she will be "delt with" garunteed. Probably a "white nationalist mysogynist" will kill her or something.

Yes it is because she's a lazy hypocritical woman. As I stated in the previous thread, there have been numerous cases where France and the EU voted laws regarding harder immigration and border controls, and she skipped those, because she barely ever sets foot to either parliament, while still gathering dozens of thousands of euros from those.
She doesn't give a shit and won't bother, user. She doesn't WANT to win. She wants relevance and money. Heck, her dad hid almost 2 million eurodollars from the taxes, three-fourth of those literally in gold ingots.
She's where she is because she's daddy's girl. She has never actually worked a minute in her life, and whether you are for or against islam/immigration/borders/etc, she's a terrible choice because she won't bother trying anyway.

user, it's been, like, what, twenty years since she's started politics, if not thirty, and her dad's been running as president before her for almost 50. They've never been "dealt with" and they won't.

We all thought that would happen with Trump. I'm honestly shocked it didn't.

Unless it's used to cover a "Man of Middle-eastern origins who was born and lived in France" that might or not have shouted "aloah snackbar", "we still need to find more evidence to learn why he committed terrorism".

apologize.

So what you're saying is that she's a typical politician riding the Trump/Populist train for votes?
I mean I don't live in France so I couldn't give less of a fuck what happens there. It'd be entertaining regardless who wins.

I sucked another mans penis today

Don't believe him just because he said so. Do some research on her and make up your own mind.

I love you, GamerGate.

How'd it go? Tell me more

Macron is a terrible pick because he's an asslicker who just wants to give more dosh to dosh owners. He's a dumbass with zero political experience who doesn't have a single idea of what to do, to the point where he's several times admitted he was just reading a prompt and didn't get what his speech meant. Not even joking.
Le Pen in the meantime is an immensely lazy and corrupt woman who is just smart enough to understand she can get the youth vote by being "presentable" enough compared to her very, uh… "disturbing" dad. Who in his earlier years of politics had a fucking eye-patch on his face at all times, mind you. The guy has a glass eye, user. That's the kind of dude he was, looking like a rabid dog. Anyway, Marine is overall just marketing herself properly, but she's the sony of the political world : lots of great promises but it's all behind a computer screen and once the final shit gets in you realize there's not even half of what was sworn.

Question do sjweebs or goons understand that the Japanese will rape them come 2020?

The cum didn't taste so good, but he said mine tasted fruity. My jaw hurts a little but need practice

For you

Read this and tell me if you'd live in Moviebob's globalist, communist, technocratic utopia
archive.is/mfg2p

No because they plan to double down as much as possible due to the olympics coming up.

Expect even more attacks on Japan.

Man, I can't wait until his ill thought out ideal world finally gets implemented.

I hope bob chipman never dies because he's an unending source of shadenfreude. The guy must live every single day clutching at his chest in pain and sorrow. The fucker's one of the disparitions I'd get the most pleasure out of.

go sit in front of a truck

Yeah you do. Find men who have good diet. A year ago, the guy who swallowed my load said it tasted amazing
That's what happens when you minimize processed/acidic foods
My cum does taste pretty good
Also, make swallowing motions, men fucking /love/ that, but it might make your throat sore depending on how small and tight it is
I'm 5"5, I've got a very small throat

And while 2ch and the otaku hit them on the nip front, we will pincer them on the western front.

Thanks for the tips. I'm not finding someone else. I love him, but maybe I'll tell him to eat better I guess

That we can both agree on.

No SJW look down on non white yuppies such as themselves as savages and only they know what's good for all of them.

Bob, I have been to your city, it is FUCKING FILTHY!

How dare this American steal my thunder! I was shocking brown people to death in Algeria when the fucker was still sucking on his thumb.

News on those results ? I want to see France making itself great again.

I see, good luck!

That shirt would be more appropriate if it was: MILFS Man I Love Fucking Shotas.

SJWs are fools for trying to fight a war on 2 fronts.

Results are almost all in, expect definite numbers within the hour

Reality has one heck of a man jaw on her.

This is why I advocate for the purging of sandniggers from France and then a subsequent elimination of the French people.

Remember when that city in Canada burned down? All those "environmentalists" pretty much spent more time complaining about how much damage the oil sands did instead of showing concern over people's lives being ruined and the environment of that city being fucked thanks to the left's actions.

Most cities are fithy virus laden ratholes. Rural areas are ironically cleaner despite the dirt.

Yep

this is fucking gay and i say that as somebody who is dating a guy

Did the entire western games industry pozz itself to death? I mean can anyone think of anything coming out from the west that even normal fags are excited for? All that comes to my mind is Red Dead, there is fucking nothing.

What's the problem?

homosexuality

Oh yeah, how much greenhouse gas did that fire release? But because it was in a conservative zone, they just laughed.

I'm talking compared to other cities.

Any leftist who cares about the enviroment and shilled hillary does not care about the enviroment.

Blogposting faggotry

So, what are you two doing? Dry humping?

banging a dude in the ass is less gay than going into detail about how a man's cum tasted

there's also frotting

In a province that elected the NDP, who's actions caused it due to a lack of concern that fires can happen.

Here, this oughtta equalize it.

Fucking idiot.

Simply being an asshole isn't being a hothead and I'm not getting along with actual flatfag retards, period. I'm a flawed human being and I'm not ashamed of double standards and black and white hostility towards shit I don't have any patience or tolerance for.

And I literally never posted that many times. I keep saying it only stacked up like that only because I never left the thread from the start even as I was constantly scanning for shit on YouTube and Twitter that caught my attention to help on the normalfag front. It's not an excuse, it's a fact. People didn't tell me to stop "sperging out", they reacted uncomfortable and told me to take a break for my own good even though I'm nowhere near burning out anymore. I ask all the time how I can help with psyops and try to give input as well as discussing general majority feelings about subjects that may or may not be a concern.

No, and I'm going to have one hell of a nasty surprise waiting 2 years in advance.

That's what I'm talking about. Let's learn Japanese so we can form a joint with even the slightest who care and sympathize and not just help weather or even repel, but utterly decimate.

From the past experiences of French politics, expect whoever who will face Le Pen to win on the second round. Not because he's better or because he's skilled, but mostly because the motherfucking media will bomb Le Pen at every opportunity, as they did before with her father.

If you watch the French medias from the very moment the results will be confirmed, expect lots lots LOTS of "why is it bad to vote for her". Expect the "Gamers shouldn't be your audience, gamers are dead" on steroids. And much worse.

my logic is sound
it is one thing to have sex with a man but it is another thing to have sex with a man and then analyze the taste of his semen. also i only top and i have dated women before. i left a woman to be with him because the relationship was obviously close to ending anyway

I thought this said
"Man, I Love Flamingos"

report derailing shitposts, stop biting the bait

Eh I expect all elections here in westerm europe to be rigged anyway.

What is wrong with the centralist?

Here is your last (You)
You're still just as much of a faggot as I am.
Try to earn your (You)'s next time.

He's a pushover, from what I read.

This.

You just answered your own question

no first for benis, therefore sage

I was just gonna use their tactics against them so normalfags would say "poor japanese being bullied by all these racist white people"

as somebody who has never analyzed the taste of semen i can confirm i am not that much of a faggot

Yeah, great democratics to do a media blitz because you don't like a candidate.

Google it a bit, it's ridiculous but should give you the idea about the impact it had. And even though the medias lost the prime they had at the moment, they still have enough impact to force the candidate they don't want to win to get a loss.

Why do antifas look like a mixture of rejected ninjas and saudi whores?

I highly doubt shills evolved in intelligence to know to derail threads with gayposting.
They're too busy shitposting about Val.

How does Bob live I mean Jesus how can you wake up and legit think this up?

It bothers me just how fucking hateful these people are to the Japanese this goes past just hating anime they legitimately hate the Japanese people.

They're edgy kids trying to find the most extreme examples to make a statement or something stupid like that.

please don't insult the saudi whores

That bad, eh?
good, fuck the french

Happened during the US election too.

thicc arabian women can sometimes be pretty hot.

So is there any 34 of her yet?

It's not gay if I trap.

don't stick your dick in crazy though

traps are gay as hell

Hey, what's the difference between 115 and 119? If the answer is: only 4 posts, guess what, you're not helping there.

Great job in turning your otherwise fine redtext posting, into a potential spergout again. It's all 2d animu, cut the bullshit excuse and understand something. You know who else hates animu and loves to find some trivial detail to consensus crack? Goons and socjus. You're not helping if you start LARPing that hard about the fictional difference in 2 fucking D laotian shrimp chips graphics.

This bread and past few has been bombarded with derailing attempts. Now are you going to help by not contributing to the shitposting, or are you still going to cling and fling like a child with excuses.

rhetorical.jpg

People get excited and their hormones skyrocket, my guess anyway.

>sometimes
No.
Always.

I'm not a fan of anime, and I hate people who escalate it enough to hate Japan overall. It's like hating hispanics for shitty mexican soap operas.

Stop replying to him.

No shit.

Bullies go after weak targets. Do you think they would stand up to Saudi Arabia, a country where women get abused? No, they go after countries that draw lewd things.

archive.is/Tx4FA

Did Lepen win?

FIND ANOTHER EXCUSE.

I mean I've heard most arab women are pretty crazy

what did i do wrong besides get slandered by a pedophile?

Her and Macron going against each other in the next round, results as expected.

So the results are expected, yet somehow the russians still hacked it?

That's what's happening?

Really out of all nations that they could have picked they go for the one that only considered a super power because it has nukes.

I'm confused, is the expectation that she is the one winning and they're blamig russia?

archive.is/pcFfU
just fucking shoot me already

Le Pen being a candidate at all means the Russians are hacking, user.

This reads like a fucking satire shop making fun of them.
Memes really do become reality.

They keep this up, and they will bring about Holla Forums's dream of no place ever hiring women.

?

reminds me of gettign in trouble in high school for writing a negative book report about a shitty book i got stuck with about muh rape culture where every character is a boring shitty person and the resolution is retarded and it really was just garbage

That's right, the Russians acted in a predictable manner that the main stream media unpredictably predictabled. And, for their next trick, they're going to say how the Muslim violence happened as a result of such a distressing election (If Le Pen wins).

When you rub your benis together.
I don't know why it's called that.

I could see him being Antifa if he was real, and I don't know why.

Because he's a fucking failure at everything.

I went to a catholic school for a year, had to write some bullshit about a song in our language. Choose one about pelican dick and the teacher got really salty about it, still got a good grade though

Frottage, or something that rhymes with that.

There was one of her straddling a dildo, but I didn't save it on this computer.

Are robo-waifus a meme?

just this that I know of

this was a secular school but it still wasn't as bad as the catholic elementary school i went to. i just never had to write about a shitty book where a whiny 1-dimensional schoolgirl gets "raped" and then uses it as an excuse to be a bitch to everyone for the rest of the book before magically turning into not a bitch after people find out

The hatefulness of sjws is something that legit bothers me I've never met anyone so hateful even the worst here is tame in comparison.

What is even the point of going to school anymore?!

That explains it. He's annoying to boot. Even when i was a kid, playing Bubsy 3D made me angry.

I remember when I apologized to one before finding out about GG and SJW's (Name was ChibiUFO, or TinyUFO, I don't remember) and the cunt told me to fuck off and die. What an asshole honestly, I used to be so sensitized by the ingrates, now I just brush them off and swat them all at once like flies on food.

I have to ask, how are the romances in Persona 5? If a romance sidestory is really sweet I'll pursue it. Bioware is an example of how not to do those

Persona at its best, I'll say. Like 4 on steroids.

How did that guy get so far? He is a total faggot.

He is labeled as the "centrist", so everyone who doesn't care votes for him to say they voted.

What was the subject about?

Do you like christmas cakes?

I like guys, but I like a good love story.

May as well paint a target on your hear and wear a sign saying "Shoot me".

I think all of them are easily the best so far.

Of course, you'll like some more than others but that's personal preference. Each confidant has a small plot centered on them that you help them through, even party members. And when you reach rank 9 in their confidant level, you can choose a romantic or platonic option.

Though choosing romantic options for more than one girl has consequences at a later event. I wanted to do a run where I dated all the girls but after going through each of their stories, and learning that Futaba actually breaks down and starts crying when she finds out you're cheating, I couldn't go through with it. I'll just end up choosing 1 girl each playthrough.

Also, Christmas cakes. You can date several older women who are out of school, even your teacher.

The girl I picked on my first playthrough was Makoto. She's the student council president. But not the absurdly powerful animu type. What that means is that she's basically a gopher for the Principal and staff, and she has extra pressure on her to keep up her grades and appearances.

She also uses fist weapons in combat and has a nice ass that's shown off in her thief outfit. She also invites you to see a movie called "Like A Dragon" which is about Yakuza, and was absorbed in it the entire time. 10/10 waifu.

So an even shitier dating sim?
dam i kinda liked how stylized it all was, so i was hoping it wasn't like current age persona

Did you not read the part where I said I didn't know about the at the time?

Fuck if I know, tranny shit maybe. I don't wanna go back to twitter a third time.

I meant a fixed Persona 4

Don't be so tsundere user, accept Kaname into your life.

Hate to say it, but it takes a bigger man to admit that he's wrong than to argue that he's right. But, then again, it also depends on the situation.

now now, we all know that it's not gay if your balls don't touch

I thought kindness would fix the situation, so I swallowed my pride, and the cunt still slapped me in the face. Fuck them all and watch 'em fall.

Just keep in mind, what did was the right thing to do.

Gee should you really bring that up considering more recent elections that the us influenced?
Also are those people completely devoid of originality? We blaming everything on Putin now?

Now, every time I make a twitter, it always gets suspended because I use every single atom of rage inside my body to call them out, and tell them off in the most extreme way possible, and it always ends up getting me suspended.

It's worth it, I'll never get give it up until I get an IP banned or the police called on me.

Apparently Hillary coined up that immediately after she lost. Now everyone's running with that narrative.

Louise Mensch sure is.

I'm just waiting for this to get thrown back at them, like everything else they try. Give it a few years.

Is that the insane chick who called the kid who asked for a life time supply of chicken nuggets from Wendys on twitter a russian spy?

During the early days of GG I was on all fronts doing my best and after about a year and a half I had to step away from it all for a long time, it infected in me a way I can't really describe, the sheer vitrol and hate coming to SJWs can erode a person down to nothing if you wallow in it for to long.

she calls literally everyone russian spies

You know how all those SJW faggots were trying to say that Persona was real and the persona characters would be SJWs who would side with them? Now they are trying to shit on people who made sarcastic jokes about them by presenting it as real. I hate these faggots.

Another narrative is that you have retards from that commiesubs group now saying that all these phrases persona uses are not reeally japanese, but got really asshurt at mombot and other japanese people calling them out.
twitter.com/mombot/status/855735084455821312

They are now trying to project their arguments onto people who had little problems with the translation and trying to argue they are the insane ones who are not true gamers. They also try to act like experts of japan who know what japanese people truly mean in english.

I feel like some of them have shame for like anime that had titties in it or something no longer progressive (enough) and try to repent by casting any of their old weeaboo love to sound more "grown up" and "mature", thus even despising a country pumping out smutty 2D when even the country itself considers all-ages stuff like Sazae-san the norm.

I don't know where else to post this.

image not working fuck

That's okay, your post was really insightful.

This. Which is why I always hit them hardest.
It's so insane to think SJW's can beat even the more insulting user here with negativity alone.

The word I'm looking for is; Toxic.
That is one of the few labels I'll never use, but these people never seem to fucking heal, or be happy, EVER.
I've talked to fucking Ku Klux Klan members who were infinitely more respectful, and I'm a fucking beaner. Think about that. They didn't like me, but they explained to me what they needed to do, to save their race and such.

It's a weird fucking timeline, maybe KKK and other white nationalist groups were kind the whole time and we've been conditioned to hate them since we were young.

Whaaat? You really think the media and teachers would do that?

Most Insulting user
Is what I meant

Just go on the schools and tell lies!?

At least 210 people. don't bother reading its buzzfeed

You live in a timeline where the NAACP is a closed-door circlejerk and the KKK lets black people into their organization.
Just stew in that thought for a second.

She did?

cocaine is a hell of a drug

仕様が無いな

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shikata_ga_nai

It's the literal translation. The only point they would have would be that "It can't be helped" is more stilted in English and less conversational, so usually pros change it to things like "I guess I have no other choice", "You're hopless", "If you insist", "What's done is done", "etc. depending on context.

Fucking suffering.

One of my few genuine losses during #GG was an old and much-loved friend turning socjus on me. She had always been a bit of a California Liberal, but we had been in the same gaming guilds for something like 14 years. She was a cute little half-japanese girl who came to the US with her husband back in about 2005.

I was there when they had to take raid nights off for two weeks because their little girl was born. Several years later he turned abusive according to her and they divorced, with her getting custody. This was maybe 2008.

When #GG took off it ate up a lot of time from my guild, but I would always tell the gang what had been going on and what I had been up to. Back in 2015 when shit was hitting the fan I asked each of them to be careful and not mention me online anywhere or talk about my other handles, lest they wind up drawing some troll's attention and getting dragged in. My guild knew about the shit Thidran's crew was doing to me long before I made any of it public. Everyone else understood except for her. She stated, bluntly, that she had already removed every trace of her friendship with me everywhere else, because I was part of #GG. Gobsmacked, I tried to talk to her and had all the 'muhsoggyknee, harassment, racism' shit thrown at me. This coming from one of the sweetest, gentlest women I had ever met, mind you. I even said "Come on, you don't really think a quarter million people woke up one morning and said 'let's chase some bitches out of gaming', right?"

She said yes, yes she did. Because she had "done her own research", and "had all the facts." At the moment I tried to argue with her about that, she left the guild and then muted my account when I sent her a tell. The guild disbanded several months later, and I never saw her again but one time. I lost the email address for one of my old friends and made a burner Facebook to look him up, and thought I'd check out her page to see how she was doing. Her most recent profile photo looked like she had put on 40 pounds and she had that God damned blue half-mohawk hair and problem glasses. Knowing what I knew, what we all know, I just closed the page and walked away.

Working now?

I like it also. Where I live we say variations of "It can't be helped.", "That can't be helped.", "You can't help that." etc.

You want to get a good idea of the quality of a person? Look at how they treat others.

I thought that KKK accepting blacks was a social justice co-opt troll thing. Holla Forums isn't white, that much is known after HWNDU.

thankfully i have not lost any yet but i think one of my friends is close to lost

We live in a timeline where the Holla Forums meetup during season one of HWNDU consisting of every race under the sun including our own overweight jew overlord meanwhile the team at huffpost consists of white women and one token Asian.

I'm starting to think the movie Barton Fink is prophetic.

That movie had a rich liberal jew go on about how the common man needs his story told, but refuses to listen to his neighbor talk about his life while he goes on about how great his works are and how he's like a god. Eventually, the neighbor kills the jews girl and burns down the apartment complex they resided in, and in the middle of the carnage, said "heil Hitler" outloud. The Liberal jew was terrified, wondering why he's doing this. The neighbors response was an angry "Because you don't listen!"

Who got it?

pic related

Not everyone, there's arafags, elf fags, Wendy's fags, the list goes on.

What a mess

A mess

What a time to be alive.

She is the nega mombot.

Feel free to post aras, darling.

It's been established ages ago that the average Gamergater lives diversity while SJWs just talk about it. On one hand, you have SJWs whose group photos are so white it looks like an old SS photo, endorse segregation of races by pushing for diversity rooms, and uses cultural appropriation as a transparent justification for not wanting anything from a non white race within 2000 light years of them. On the other hand, the average person here sits down to a dinner of hamburger at a table made in China while watching Japanese animation on a Korean TV before getting online to play a game where you don't know or care about the race, gender, or religion of the people on the other side of the screen, only whether they suck at the game or not. GG is diverse by its very nature. SJWs only know diversity through their textbooks.

Because Holla Forums.

You know you could say the same of Israelis, right?

I remember when national flags got turned on for Holla Forums briefly and the Holla Forums thread was the fucking rainbow coalition.

lel this was the fastest I've seen an antifa arrested.

Also for the Atlus email, my copy finally showed up today. Would taking a picture of it be fine or should I wait to play more to include a screenshot with the email?

They just use people of color to get attention. They've probably never worked in their whole life and profit on shaming tactics to lower everyone and gain notoriety and cash from it. In reality, they're all white, befriend and hook up with whites, and do their schemes with white people. Meanwhile, GG is so diverse we could make a lovely couple out of a KKK member and a black girl if we tried, do you understand how this feels?

Also for the Atlus email, my copy finally showed up today. Would taking a picture of it be fine or should I wait to play more to include a screenshot with the email?
The first one sounds fine to me tbh fam. It's up to you.

I'd recommend playing for a bit. Your question reminded me of that poseur that took a photo of what was apparently a rare version of Persona 5 in the trash, in .>>12399744 || archive.is/YRlue#selection-20103.0-1204.373.

One of my normalfag friends loves Destiny and I play it with him cause he's my bud, half the people we raid with sound like the rainbow coaliation, hell last night we did one with a guy that was clearly black but was the chillest nigga ever.

Like you said, nobody cares unless they suck at the game.

Working in a gas station, my experience was 90% of black people are cool but 10% are like literal cavemen troglodytes who shouldn't be regarded as human.

Also new jack was good

Well I've seen enough of the game online and I'm fine with the localization, I've pretty much spoiled the game for myself.
It was more of; send an email now while the shit is going on just so they get the message before any response happens or risk it and do it later after I play for myself

Pepsiman was too late, he couldn't give the pepsi on time and didn't stop the violence.

trips says go with

That's the one. I'm as bald as that avatar, but I'm glad I'm not so petty as to take a picture of a new game in the trash.

Fair enough, trips.

>a dude HOLDING A CAMERA POINTED STRAIGHT AT YOU, NO LESS

Embed: Tommy Sotomayor and David Duke talking about the Jews

That's okay. It's like
said, no one cares unless you are shitty person. Okay, maybe I'm paraphrasing, but the point stands.

This could go any number of fucking ways.

I hate these people so much. I hate how blatantly they lie. I hate how they attack people. I hate that these are the same fucking people we've dealt with for 2 and a half years now. I hate these people.

To be fair, they think if they don't punch "Nazis" everyone left of center will go into a concentration camp. So it's totally self defense.

Not only that, but they will lie to someone WHO WATCHED THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING GO DOWN!

It's nothing new, either. I saw niggers pulling this stunt back in the '90s.
Why am I not surprised that crazed leftists are using it now?

ASHI WAS NACKED THE WHOLE TIME

For a minute I thought David Duke was Robert Byrd and was wonder how is he still alive.

ECH

There are literally no errors in localization in P5 as far as anyone has shown me. Text displays properly, and the changes made to the game for it to display properly don't cause any bugs. There are a few dozen translation errors though. Much better than Fates, which had massive translation errors, and localization errors. See how the conversation ends early on the left side? That means not only was the text untranslated, the game wasn't even coded properly to display all the other boxes of text in the Western version. That's a localization error. Another example of a localization failure would be The Witch and the Hundred Knight, that had a localization which introduced game breaking bugs.

No, I really wouldn't

But they dindu nuffin, even if the police caught them red handed

Hmmmm

Of course Holla Forums instantly recognized him.

Where was this posted?
Youtube, livleak, Campus reform, or something else?

Isn't he on some form of probation since he pleaded guilty?

This is what Holla Forums actually believes.

It's times like this that I'm thankful we have the equivalent of Hogan's Heroes on our side.

He knew he fucked up.

Great, first they use violence, now they use dirty tricks.

He at least has more of a neutral jaw than most sojus trannies.

He should be if he pleaded guilty.

And then you had that scumbag in basically cheering him on as he's getting cuffed.

According to Holla Forums, the dude's a convicted pedo, as well.

They think they can win a direct conflict. In reality they are absolutely fucked when push comes to shove.

Ahhhhh, how adorable

Are those the frog deathsquads they warned about?

Why is he allowed on the streets?

It's always a pedo.
IT'S ALWAYS A PEDO HOLY SHIT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE PEOPLE WE'RE AGAINST DIDDLED A KID OR SOMETHING

Even better; he's apparently violating his probation
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/856251526477737985
archive.is/WVLOC

This will never stop being funny

Jesus fucking Christ, are you kidding?

I guess people moved on from saving leftists from fire hazards to maintaining the peace.

Fucking filth!

Ok can I ask why are all these people legit thinking pepe is nazi shit?

Mainstream media told them, so they parrot what they say.

I wish that the left wasn't so institutionally protected.

If it's easy to use a particular meme to mock them, then it's automatically an alt-right smug anime nazi meme.

Don't forget that the MSM was parroting it from a statement from the Clinton campaign and the ADL.

I was in a chat with some old high school friends and my friend's girl got super triggered at me posting pepe at him as a joke saying "IT'S NAZI PROPAGANDA user!"

The ADL sounds like something China would make

What these people said.
Shillery, msn, ADL and then the artist said take back pepe from the alt right but not before we got some really awful fucking memes of "pepe" saying Im with her.

Same applies to the word "cuck", initially it had no political association whatsoever, but considering how triggering it had proven itself to be, it does now

Well the jews are envious of the chinese elites control over china.

Combination of and
These people are particularly fucking stupid. They can't comprehend the idea of an inside joke and these retards legitimately believe that they're the be-all-end-all of society, welcome in all circles and gifted with knowledge.
But the second you nail them repeatedly with a joke that they don't get and it turns them into a laughing stock, it really strikes a chord because it directly assaults their own beliefs about themselves.
All that shit about self-esteem and self-respect doesn't do anything except create hopped up retards ready to throw themselves into a battlefield where most of them will die for a cause that directly disenfranchises them.

People who are inundated with insecurities tend to jump at shadows.

They just need to learn how to love themselves more.

Fine. I'm waiting for shit to happen I can exploit and shitposting in the meantime like everyone else.

This is starting to do itself.

That's the only proper attitude. Never stop reminding anyone of that.

I'm just in awe at how crazy these people are with all this plus the violence is scary.

How can they love if they only hate and this coming from fucking Holla Forums of all places.

Send them to KYM. They lay out how it suddenly became a Nazi symbol the moment Donald Trump used it, because Hillary Clinton said so.

As for the ADL, here's a dig on ADL partisanship pastebin.com/dXRLjynU

On Holla Forums you can laugh at what you hate. On kikebook and twatter you isolate yourself from it and just let it seethe.
Holla Forums is essentially healthier and happier in that way.

For all of our negative sky-is-falling fucks, at least we all know how to laugh.

Like I sayz, wez dem orkz dez dose fildy Tau gommiez.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

DOEZ YA GITZ HAVEZ ANY OF DEMZ FROGZ AZ DA ORKS OR DAT LITTLE HUMMIE GIRL AZ ORKZ?

Dem Chaos boyz are in Ork lands now. Hope dey ain't too 'tached to their 'eads.

Would actually like a fantasy or Sci fi setting where humans are basically meme Orkz.

YOUS BEST NO BE ATTRAKTINATED TO HUMIES

Alrite boyz, wen we gettin diz ere ==WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH== going?

do we have any viv pics as her dressed up as an orkz or a pepe as an orkz?

We need dem choppas and shootas. Dere's only one typa shoota for orkz.
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/09/15/drug-cartel-diy-open-bolt-automatic-rifles/

i have viv gardening with some gondolas

Daww.

What I found incredible is that they did it again with the fucking okay hand sign. At that point I honestly thought "no fucking way, journos must be doing it on purpose, they're pushing it to see how far they can go with the whole 'the media writes reality' thing".

I really like the idea of gondolas as weird silent gnomes.

That's a rare gondola

What the fuck, is that seriously why people are getting offended over that?

Good morning, faggots!

Milk is a nazi symbol too now

which was a result of hwndu

fucking amateur gondola collectors

And whites should stop drinking it because it prevents diseases that make them weaker.

Yep, they saw Pepe doing the OK sign in some memes and concluded it must mean "white power". Even our friends the ADL agree.

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/white-power-hand-sign

I don't think the source for this particular idiocy has been located yet.

And then they tried to make the same with fucking milk too as says, but that was so moronic not even mainstream media viewers bought it.

GamaGitz woz made fer memin' an winnin'.

leddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6742h3/owen_goode_at_polygon_rips_a_post_from_reddit/

Thank you Polygon for your journalistic prowess once again, where would we be without you?

I must really need to get out more, don't feel too bad user.

We should have seen it coming since GG started in retrospect.

Reminds me of that tweet that Leigh made about looking up the specs for the Switch on Google.

Full GG_skeleton.webm when?

0 DMG
0 DMG
0 FUCKING DMG

Hmm, I got that link from some other Pepe discussion, but apparently it's about another handsign altogether, not the okay sign. Looks like the ADL didn't fuck up, for once.

Guess this is why Val hasn't posted in a while

And to think, Mike Judge gets asshurt when people say "Idiocracy is a documentary."

Why are they rioting?

Brexit was A GREAT FUCKING IDEA COMPARED TO THIS

That Le Pen made it to Round 2, seems like.

Wotz got dem cheez umies on da waaghpath,dey ain't even lootin or nuthin

Explains why we haven't seen him lose his shit if Le Pen wins I'm going to be mocking Val.

Is it safe to assume the left is going to chimp out at every election now?

Looks that way.

Was the ESRB archive really that revealing?

Disobedient Media is promising a big story about Reddit tomorrow.
twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/856282474933923840

We have a dig that never got traction about Ohanian taking monies from the same person funding FF (which is BDS) and Wikipedia. Let's push it out.

This decade really feels like the mouse utopia. You got dense populations, violence, aggressive feminists, and beautiful ones: neets.
And now we're approaching the societal collapse as some kind of approaching world war with all the left vs. right shit. Though, the right wing feels more moderate to me because I've been leaning away from the left; Holla Forums still feels far right to me.
The west is losing its mind.

Holla Forums is something but right wing isn't one of them just like how this thread isn't left or right its some odd shitposting mix.

The right wing is the moderates now, because the left is fucking insane.
embed related, good bunker music

It was mostly causeed by literal fags blogposting about how much they love cum.

Considering Soros is funding them, yea.

How the fuck does anyone find it acceptable to fund riots? Aren't there any laws about this? There has to be something.

Hungary banned him. Now soros is trying to start shit there. He's blackballing everyone.

didn't mean to spoiler that

They I guess we need to attack his income, a broke jew can't fund riots.

Isn't Emmanuel basically just a sockpuppet figure for other parties? I could be mixing people up.

Assuming those numbers are correct and that fillon voters will go Le Pen, and that Melenchon voters go Macron. Then Pen will likely lose by a small margin.
Probably rigged or slanted somehow. Weren't there other candidates?

I imagine the only way he was arrested was because he wasn't in antifa gear and was plain clothed. Can't stand down if you're not sure who's attacking who.

Oh shit

there are I just didn't include them in the screenshot
repubblica.it/static/speciale/2017/elezioni/francia/?refresh_cens

I have no idea I just saw that the counting was effectively done so I posted the results

Yep, he did a speech with the EU flag behind him, all you need to know really, he's just a sock puppet.

And all he wanted to do was set up Poz Loads University in the middle of Budapest. How intolerant!

ma cosa stai facendo?

I'm back, getting the SJW ESRB ratings done now.

They it's time to unleash the magic.

Probably because he knows he's going to die of old age without any of his long-term goals coming to fruition. So, like any rich asshole, he's going to throw the biggest temper tantrum ever.

It's weird how much my #GG, Holla Forums, and /k/ interests are starting to align ever since the election. Weapons, streetfighting tactics, and geopolitics are becoming more intertwined with media and videogames, and there is a possible world or civil war on the horizon.

It's like that /volk/ meme from early #GG, where Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and /k/ "blanda up" is slowly becoming closer to reality.

We did it again, didn't we?

Every time I hear that song, I can only think about Davey Boy Smith

Are the rebuilds any good?

here

You are a saint.

I've been waiting for an excuse to post this stupid meme image all year.

Here they are. Find a game & start slapping them!

To be honest…. no.

They're beautiful. Like head-explodingly, eye-buggingly pretty. The animation is so smooth and the CGI blended so well that they're just an eye-gasm to watch.

But they killed 90% of the character development. Mari is fapbait and took away a lot from Asuka's character. There is a scene at the end of 2.0 that is incredibly satisfying (Shinji finds his balls and goes ham for once in his life) but they pretty much destroy all the character introspectionand development that made Eva, Eva. It turns out like a less campy and much more depressing Gurren Lagann, if that makes sense.

It basically became the sort of show that the original was created to shit on. Like the Robocop reboot, in that regard.

Every once in a while the far right gets to the run-off election in France, and every time, all other parties unite against it. Odds are it'll happen again.

I know what it means, but not gonna lie, it does sound really cool.

So it turned into The Simpsons & pretty much any other show that was made to "Challenge the sterotypes" or "Shit on the older cliches"?

Maybe change casual filter to something with "more accessible", "broader audience", "streamlined" or something like that. I get what it's trying to say but it's not clear
What was one of those feminist terms for standard female gender roles, something about that being revised or something.
The strong women tag doesn't get the point across for me, I'm not sure what it's suppose to be. Forced butch women or shoehorned mary sues?

It looks like someone shoved cake frosting in her vagina.
I like cake frosting

That reboot was fucking boring. Its funny that they made lewis a black man this time around instead of the classic female street cop that kicks ass and nobody was using it as an excuse for people not liking the movie.

Damsel in Distress?
Something with Mary Sues. Rei from Star Wars seems to be their poster girl.
I don't think broader audience works.

Okay, I dropped out prior to the half-way point in the last bread. What's the point of these and how should I apply them?

Use it as another way of conveying what's in the game, useful for localization problems. For instance, Fates would fall under
And Persona 1 had

Some of the lables do need rewording to should a more negative meaning, like "family friendly" to "infantilized".

Is this a glimpse of butthurt I see?

archive.is/8xrwp
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=andrew_todd

Great idea! Does emasculation also sound good or no?

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/devin-faraci-steps-down-from-birth-movies-death-amid-sexual-assault-scandal/13888/

Good to sjws, bad to normalfags.

Tokenism is a better term

And I ment pic 1, not >(1)

Know of any SJWhales that know of the DF twins? I'd imagine there'd be at least a few that shat themselves over the twins.

Do "streamlined" then, it has a more negative connotation and is clearer.

I can't think up of a phrase to mean: "removing oppressive female gender roles"
nor "changing a character to be dully flawless in personality"

Infantilized is better.

Just as keikaku.

Deepfreeze is #GG's ultimate legacy. The specter of us that will Google-haunt every crooked games journalist to their fucking graves long after these threads have ceased to be.

Praise be to BoneGolem. He did what was needed and never betrays.

Flanderize?

Sjws love making men feel disempowered, normalfags at least have a little respect for men.

Reverse Femdom?

I don't think "streamlined" has a more negative connotation than "casual filter". Even normalfags know that "casual" has a stigma.

Flanderization is just the exaggeration of a character's traits.

More on

Heeey look at who is on the board of Creative Commons. sourcewatch.org/index.php/Creative_Commons

It's Joi Ito and Jimmy Wales, and also Larry Lessig. Our diggers were looking into Laurie Racine but didn't find anything other than connections. Another four of the people are on a list of Berkman Center alumni but I have nothing bad on them.

So would having the emasculation tag work or not really? Then again, I can't recall a game where the localizers took a male character & stripped him of his manliness.

Who are we showing these things? Normalfags or sjws? If normalfags are the primary audience use it, if sjws are the primary audience don't bother.

What about kid from FFXIII? What was his name…Snow, what was he like in the original Japanese version?

You mean Hope?

More or less normalfags.

How about one for a forced political view or virtue signaling.
Virtuous, condescending, patronizing.

Didn't even know that was a term.

"Casual Filter" can interpreted in a way that could mean that it is hard and weeds out casuals. There have been threads here about parts that are casual filters, usually hard bosses or stages.

Oh,
and do Westernized or Americanized
Can't be having none of that Japanese culture.

Look, you got energy, that's good. The time may come sooner than later when we need your help with info and redpill delivery. You may have to co-ordinate and work alongside someone you don't like, but they are otherwise ok, or at least not a backstabber.

I suggest aiming your memetic cannons at the same direction, and not form a circular firing squad, is all I'm saying.

archive.is/30iSw
>yfw second round of voting doesn't start for two weeks
video games

Yeah, that was his name. Was there any change in his character when bringing the game West?

Normalfags aren't that hard an audience as long as you don't do anything too forced. I've seen ones spontaneously make fun of sjdubbs and tumblr just by lurking kikebook.

Whoops, fucked up my post.

I'm reminded of this for some reason, don't know why.
archive.is/roHBP

I'm surprised none of the women have giant dicks.

That pic is a better representation of socjus than the artist intended. Their goal isn't to eliminate privilege, but just to redistribute it (with themselves among the new beneficiaries, naturally).

Then go for emasculation, and avoid things which could be meh, like "no story".

Are these the terms for virtue signaling? I don't think condescending works because there might be a game that was intentionally condescending.
Didn't know of Flanderization?
Excellent call. I think westernized works better as it has more of a reach than Americanized. (Think of it this way, while PEGI looks different, slapping Westernized would work if say, the game got fucked in Germany)

I couldn't tell you because I haven't played the game, I only know of the names.

Such a wonderful culture they have over there.

How little things change.

The best part of the drawing was the fact that Socjus shat all over him for holding up what they supposedly stand behind.

kevinbolk.deviantart.com/art/Everybody-Is-Beautiful-549995858
Tell that to the artist.

Well, technically it wasn't yuge secret. It is publically available info. But it wasn't that well known and easy to find previously. It does contain some pretty good info that needs further sifting and analysis, but it is good info to have, thanks to the anons who found it.

Also not just the ESRB info, but the past few breads with OP Around the World going \ TD stuff going on, ESA stuff. I did notice there was a few peculiar postings that either came from absolute nufags that needs to lurk moar, or a bad attempt at derailing the TD anons new op.

And it might also be the weekend.

Hello my fellow gators of the #GamerGate movement.

I was pointed towards this thread by the top comment in this KiA post:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/673tsr/rpgcodex_still_has_an_active_gamergate_thread/

I look forward to participating in this lively community, though you seem more focused on Chinese cartoon pornography than journalism, why is that btw?

Fuck off.

FUCK OFF REDDITFAG

It is. I wanted to get some squid chow, but they were sold out.

So, with regards to localization, which makes me hatch this question regarding the debacle:

How come books like these are translated and WHY only Japanese-made entertainment mediums, to be more specifically anime and video games gets the "localization" treatment? Have you seen someone "localizing" Mein Kampf because of its German reference that we might non-German people won't understand? Ponder that while reading this.

Just thought of a silly idea:

I kind of want to say yes, there's probably a version of Mein Kampf where some important bits were taken out of their revision.

You brought up a very good point I'm guessing cause of anime.

Give me a sec

Pfft. And something pepsi.

I asked the Twitteranons to post a similar thing a few breads back:

No confirmation but it did seem like a subtle jab at Deepfreeze in particular with that snarky line.

Be more subtle in showcasing you aren't around from here

Most versions of Mein Kampf are HEAVILY annotated.

As in, every page is full of asterisks and explanations at the bottom*

[*This quote references the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, which is internationally recognized as a fraud and a fake.]

[*Hitler was a racist hatemonger and his mother made him dress up as a girl.]

Okay so the second one is an exaggeration, but seriously they're full of that shit. I have a pretty rare, un-annotated copy of MK in my collection and its actually a good read if you want to understand the world of early 1900s Europe.

Saved.

I'm not sure how to confirm this, but sounds about right.

Lets go even further with that idea!

It's pretty fun going back to old comment sections about GG and seeing all the shit that used to be used against it in hindsight. Like the whole "There's no such thing as anti-GG" or the early denial tactics against Butts being a pedo. I wonder how differently the narrative would have gone if we actually had the knowledge and evidence of how many of these people were pedos or rapists from the start.

Fixed

Meanwhile, they'll never do that to Marx's stuff.

Sounds like it has potential, for those anons on the twitter front.

Saved again.

Also saved.

Nevermind all that; what if everyone found out about GJP and the CON leaks as soon as they happened, rather than them slowly finding out about them? Would at least put the "no aGG" bullshit to rest.

>clover

I like that idea. Don't know what to call it…

Or some variation if that Animal Farm line.

Sounds like

It would have gotten nowhere, I'm afraid.

We have GJP by the nuts to this day, but they still managed to bury it. Nobody outside of #GG's direct sphere of influence knows they existed, and pointing it out gets you labelled a conspiracy theorist. The same thing happened with Nyberg - they hushed up, defended, dismissed everything and it somehow stuck. Nyberg got away with it all, and became beloved by the rest of aGG.

I have come to hate the phrase "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" more than anything I have ever hated in my life. I hate it because "extraordinary evidence" is much easier to conceal than ordinary evidence is. What this phrase says is that all you have to do to get away with a crime, is commit a crime of such magnitude that nobody will believe it really happened, because there is no extraordinary evidence. They get away with it by default, and it is infuriating.

Personally I still want to know what the fuck happened to VGMWatch and Kyle Orland. The most ancient, dusty threads of #GG all trace back to that place. Its like Lark Hill from V for Vendetta, but I can't put the pieces together.

No.

My bet is akshually, no. My bet would be they would double down even even harder, it would be the teleseminar scammer getting a spot not only on colbert, but a weeklong special on CNN, MSNBC, and every other yellow journo rags. Not vidya press, but big league level liars. Or you know, the parent company of the pissant vidya journo rags getting involved.

Then again maybe it would expose the lie of 'no agg', since it would be gamers are ded collusion but on a bigger scale.

And then again. Something like mentioned applies even today, and not just to voldehitler's stuff. I saw a recent fakenews rag article that was talking about the suit choices of a certain baggit country election. And they were trying to be subtle about it but still failing.

THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN FALSIFIED!!

Prepare to be billied

>Rei

Kek.

That needs to be an OC. So it can be spread through Twitter to those who says that "ignore feminists and SJWs then they'll go away" especially those in #GamerGate.

You fags gave me an oc idea (((Localized))) by Justin Castro.

It's funny I can't twist many sun tzu quotes

You guys are gonna end up memeing a better canada with all theseand I am shedding literal tears of happiness at the idea.

If you meme a better canada user wins

Make Canada Great Again.

That second one is actually true. Change it to "you can't get hurt if you take a hit."

Or

"There is no violence if you don't fight back."

Instead of being the art of war, it should be The Trudeau Art of War

It'd be better "There isn't violence if you don't fight back." as it ignores the violence being committed towards them.

"Build bridges for your enemies to build friendships" but it sounds more like some anti-bullying message, so tweak it a bit.

I would like to culturally enrich that with a bomb

"You have a gold backed currency if you sell all your gold"
"you can't legalize weed if you don't get elected"
I tried

Give me a list of quotes and I'll add them.

You can be rich if you give away everyone else's wealth.

*elected or reelected
so what are you people doing in your downtime? I'm making a retards guide to hacking a wii u infograph with lots of images

I am one of those retards, please post that here when you finish.

That sounds like a cult mantra.
It's fucking PERFECT

I am also one of those retards.

I made a normalfag-friendly OC of Trudeau's true words!

It is a cult mantra. Leftists are a fucking cult.

You can end inequality by making everyone poor.

Maybe in the next thread. I've been going on three hour sleep and I need to sleep and revise the scripts and screencap shit. Should be done in 10-15 hours. Less if I don't sleep. but then its going to look funny when tyou read it it

Some of these are too stupid to even pass as satire. Try harder you faggots.
That doesn't make the meme an less unfunny.

These two are good though.

No rush mate.

I got back into Magic. But EDH so I can play with old cards and not give Kikes of the Coast any sheckles.

It's mega fun since I have several friends who play.

And bringing up VGMWatch and Orland above is giving me a powerful itch for some digging. I was never a huge digger, but when I stumbled onto that stuff on my solo dig into Penny Arcade and Dickwolves, it turned me into pic related.

Don't tempt fate user.

twitter.com/HopeStillFlies/status/856298687634571264

lol

For those who want to make oc.

I'm switching between watching shitty anime and video games to try to distract myself.

YOU CAN'T HAVE BOARDERS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A NATION

I still can't believe these people are unironically saying this shit.

Stop being autistic & lazy & look for yourself

lol its right below in the comments I reiterate look it up nigga

archive.is/sxOCF

There's no reason not to archive anything.

Thank you.

[removed]

Booo.

Yeeeeah….. They spent an awful lot of time partying with Cancerfags and revolt back in the day. Surprised to see people still follow them.

じ~

How is this not openly mocked every time it happens?

These are pretty good

Because anyone who mocks the Current Year Man's catchphrase gets banned.

pic: Justine elbowing some tits
-justine castro
it's not justine's fault tho, it's that communist tits that are in the way. Yeah well they can both go to hell.

It's someone mocking the board, not from it.
archive.is/Tq7Ku

The irony is anarchists having a moderated board.

Holla Forums-MAN is our new mascot, right?
Yes, I did that on purpose.

The background is fucking white, why?

Do these people any new arguments

Some people are calling him out on it, but there are others falling for the poe and defending him.

Well, I'm assuming the guy is mocking.

This part is interesting, though.

It seems burnouts are now trying to say that people should ignore SJWs and they will go away and also talk about how calling out the assholes who want their clique in the game is wrong. They even take joke posts seriously. How do burnouts get this retarded? They are actively trying to shit up localizations by saying how superior they are for ignoring these clique faggots.
twitter.com/NotFootballchan/status/856058204970782720

archive.is/dcgYL

Its 2007 all over again.

Stupid, but who cares about some random fag on twitter?

Yeah, because that worked 5 decades ago! Look at what we have now!

Half of the burnouts were goons sent to coop, the other half useful idiots.

Because I noticed a lot of these burnouts are now trying to shit on persona 5 and talk about how you should never complain about censorship and should just deal with it. They are trying to push this shit.

how does this make you feel?

I have a theory that these burn-outs lurk this thread, post shit they know will get a rise out of some of you and then share the epic screencaps on their discord or whatever shit they buttfuck in.

The fact that you are a (2) leads me to believe you are that twitter user, its worthless garbage that has no bearing here, just some sperg being a sperg.

I fucking hate this line of thinking. All goons think this way because they have to make themselves seem cool and above it all, when really its just putting on airs to avoid having their favorite things mocked.

Make me.

I see a lot of this on other forums and board too.

Fuck off.

you first fucko

I made the decision a while back to just cut off contact with people like that. I 'lost' a few friends but ended up considerably happier.

So I just stumbled across some unarchived hitpieces from the #GamerGate era. I especially like this first one.

archive.is/XXrFo

>Are you aware of a recent trend among some alt-right types to organize acts of group 4Chan “meme magick”? Some of it’s just blatant harassment and bullying over Twitter, but there’s actually a sophisticated intent behind some of it. Pepe the Frog has become a hypersigil. I’m not being admiring of it—the idea that certain reichwingers would want start a magical war via social media is alarming to say the least—but the concept is a sound one magically speaking: They’ve figured out how to amplify their signal’s strength like a radio transmitter.

>Douglas Rushkoff: There’s a real crossover between the alt-right and the occult. I knew a guy writing a book about it, in fact. And remember, it was one of Bush’s advisors who once explained that the future is something you create. And there’s an any-means-necessary quality to libertarianism that is consonant with chaos magic. Plus, you’re talking about homespun propagandists inhabiting the comments sections of blogs and things. They’re not reading Bernays and Lippman. They’re waging hand-to-hand battle in the ideological trenches. A bit of NLP, rhetoric, and magic are what you turn to. The interesting thing here is why the left does not use these techniques. It goes against our sense of what is fair. We know we’re “right” and so we want to win with the fact. Sigil magic feels like cheating on some level. So we have to ask ourselves, isn’t the full expression of our Will something we want to unleash? If not, why not? … there’s more gamergaters throwing sigils online than Bernie Sanders supporters. Sometimes magic gets in the hands of people you’d rather not find it.

And this one. Titled" #GamerGate and the End of Safe Space

archive.is/GWmWQ

Literally LISTEN AND BELIEVE.

Words are violence.

File it under "no shit."

Anyway, read them yourself. And then slap yourself for not archiving them first before a dirty tripfag got to them. :^)

twitter.com/thiesbeckers/status/855454251539193856

Jesus the science march

Why does this term change every single time I see it

I found the picture the drawfag made and added some touches.

The last part of the letters blends in with the dark hair, at a glance it looks like
It's a start at least, and on topic posting.

Because the Q keeps on questioning it's existance in life. The T is always terrorizing itself in increasingly disturbing ways. The B trys to go back to the good old dues when it was sure of itself. The G remembers the days when it was giddy and looks back with sadness. And, the L tries to deny how much of a loser it really is.

*days

What colour should it be then?

And the P is enough to be too radioactive even for most of the Fs.

On second thought, that wasn't actually funny.

Shitty.
Just make the text all across the bottom, near her knees or behind her. By putting it to the left of her face and near the border as it is now, it shifts all the weight to the top left of the image. Outline the text with a contrasting color and consider using colors that fit the theme.

What does that even mean? It's like some third worlder trying to make up some cool English text to put over his anime OC.

I'd move the character pic first, to make sure you have room to play around with the text. But if you are adamant about making it where it is, make it contrasting or legible to read. Right now the black on dark blue(?) of the hair is not contrasting enough.

So I suggest either move the text, or the character pic around.

That can work too.

Ok fix one

We can never go back.

More unarchived content.

Goddamn, people have been dropping the ball. These are from last year!

archive.is/bYFBD

And a 50-odd page long thread from 2014 in some forum I never heard of.

forums.fstdt.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=8ht885rovkl3p4ih6sgp8qopa3&topic=6036.0

And some more.

archive.is/tYSoG

Play around with bigger text, supersize it, make it big american white piggu burger large size. Within some common sense limit.

You know, one of these days I will start calling all people in that association "Fags" out of sheer convenience and to not remember more letters.

MORE.

"Gamers Are Still Over"

archive.is/4biIB

"Grubby Gaming Culture is Killing Us."

archive.is/y1Wbq

also typo on downpour

Why is that ringing a faint bell.

Hmm, might be time for some baking
firing up oven ready at 700 or page 13
title: Layer Cake Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=IwPZWVEDZxk

How's this?

plz add:
and it's poifect. :^)

Well here it is without text you guys can try.

Are you using this for twitter or such? I'm asking if you need it that exact dimension, or can it be extended a bit to make room for the th text.

Typesettingal bullying!!!

I ended up handwriting a letter to Atlus, and attached two pictures. One picture of my game case, another with my save file on screen with 60 hours.

I wanted to mail it but I'm dead broke so I scanned it and emailed it. Got a response from them which is nice.

If that was a book cover, I might pick it up just for the subtitle tease. :^)

This march is so "scientific", right anons? Nothing to see here, post-modernist feminists and SJWs wants to subvert science for their ideological agenda.

goojobbu.mp4

Noice. The idea of sending a scan of a handwritten note sounds silly at first, but given your situation, it's reasonable.

I'd recommend a specific font from dafont.com/theme.php?cat=201&l[]=10&l[]=1, but I have to sleep soon.

I was going to make this for you fags to spread on twitter and other sites.

I'm half alseep and I'm fucking up I might sleep soon after.

Hmm, yeah I think I've seen that type of lunatic parade before. Well, part of my ancestry did. It wound up in smashing 'evil western imperialist things and symbols', and lot of the country's own citizenry assaulted, killed and a mass exodus.

How has your day been? Any big happinings since this morning? I massively overslept on my day off and will now probably end up going to work monday night with no sleep unless I drug myself.

Also, here's a fresh Smug Wendy. Fresh, get it? Eh? Eh??

Ok. I am not on twitter so I don't know what the usual or popular dimensions and specs for images on twitter are.
But among the bantz and ribbing, there is some good critiques, oc is not easy to make, and can take a few tries.

I would have liked to send it but I was thinking at least going the extra mile and handwriting something shows more care to the subject matter than just email text.

I've not been sleeping much so I keep making mistakes I need to rest thank you once I sleep I'll be able to work on oc better.

Sleepsnugsmug something or other I forgot. But yea don't push yourself when low on sleep. That's not good.

It does add that personal touch.

>mfw some of my post are screenshotted by other anons and reposted.
>mfw it's becoming a common occurrence

BREAD?

You will wait for your bread just like everyone else! Now back to the end of the line!

I'm reading 698 after manual refresh post count here. So might as well just squeeze out a few more funpost.

Err, 698 rrrrright now.

we're at 701 so shitpost all we want. I'm done with the script. Now all I got to do is pretty it up and cut and paste some text in photoshop

O-OK…

Always do manual refresh post count for accuracy. Just for that, no
new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread
for you.

I've just now read all seven of the Kaname doujins. I want to cuddle with Kaname.

They blacked a character in Fates?

no, i just used some randome game to see how it looks

They're pretty retarded most of the time and suck ralph's dick but everyone once in a blue moon they make a good post.

Always ignore apathy fags, they are the reason gamergate largely happened.