How would you have made SMT X FE

How would you have made it work?
>it's a much more modern looking place May or may not be revealed to be the kingdom you just came from in the future
>Final boss is your character but extremely demonic looking from constant exposure to demonic power
>Endings based around hearing him out before the final fight and choosing to join him leading to the final fight being fighting with 2 of your MC unit and a army of demons vs your party or fighting the demon lord with the team you've been with all game
>both lead to a cliff hanger where the event that previously caused the world to become destroyed happens but shown from different perspectives depending on who you chose

I would have made it so you could romance your demons and have half-demon kids fight alongside you.

I mean demons and shortstack are pretty popular on normalfags so itd do really well. Have it like Dragon Warrior Monsters or some shit

NEVER FORGET

Exactly. I would have dumpbed the idolshit and make it its own thing. For this project I would have mixed the capturing of demons from SMT and pokemon with the mechanics of old and new FE.

I am TRYING TL

Tactical Fire Emblem game where instead of soldiers you command demons from SMT?

but with demons

Basically FE but with the demon recruiting/fusion from SMT.

Ok now lets say I want to get into SMT?
Where to start? Preferably games on PS1/PSP/GBA.

Start with smt 3 and strange journey. Then you can play persona 1 and 2, raidou kuzunoha, and DDS 1 and 2. After that there is devil survivor. Then there is persona 3-5 depending if you want to go into weeb territory. Everything else is either buggy with the english patch or jap only, unless im missing a few which someone will call me out for.

I played a lot of P3 and eventually dropped it because of management between story and dungeons. Every time I played it as VN I was punished for falling back in dungeon crawling. When I wanted to do dungeon I was blocked by the story.
Eventually I just didn't want to play part I was forced to play and forgot about it. Are P1&2 also like this?

Hoo boy. P1 and 2 are completely different. 1 is more smt 2 like with first person dungeon crawling. Persona 2 is more of a standard jrpg.

I would have reskinned Devil Survivor with Fire Emblem characters and mainline SMT characters.

That's all it fucking had to be.

Thank fucking god, I will try them out immediately.
Sorry for ignoring Strange Journey and SMT3 but I want to actually put my PSP to good use. and I decided to proper buyfaggot and not pirate on 3DS/DS.

I wouldn't have, terrible idea from day one.

Good thing both persona 1 and 2 are on psp except for p2:ep which is untranslated so you have to play it through ps1 emulator

This, tbh

Am I the ONLY one who when I heard: SMT x FE, immediately thought FE gameplay with SMT demons as fodder enemies? And really powerful ones having Mudo with permadeath? The game isn't bad or anything but I just never thought we'd be getting Persona with FE characters as demons. Thats like the opposite of what I thought we would get.

Honestly I don't even think they had it figured out when they announced the crossover. After the reveal it was what, like 3-4 years before we heard anything else about it.

I would probably do something where if a unit died then, due to the way it's an instant game over in a few SMT games when the main character dies because the demons aren't obligated to help you anymore, any demons under their control turn against your other units

Top screen is SMT, bottom screen is FE. Some bullshit magic story to justify it or whatever.

take Maijin Tensei and slap pre-Awakening, Fates: Conquest, and mainline SMT characters in it

SMT x FE: Minotaur Labryses Everyone

It's a character action game, starring Minotaur. Possibly musou style. You just run around beating the shit out of everyone from every SMT game and every FE game.

I'm not being serious I'm just stuck on this boss