This controller, plus Flea Market Fun

I found this controller yesterday on a flea market and the guy says he'll be there today, so I may buy it.
Why? Because it feels reaaaaaally nice. The sticks are firm and they feel like new, the material feels like quality, the buttons feel nice, and it's cheap.
The problem: no receiver. That's why it's cheap.
Is there any way to use a receiver from another device?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=robosapien&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipyajE48XTAhVs04MKHZK0D1kQ_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=694
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do americans have fleas in their markets? Is it because of niggers?

Are you the south american guy?

Was it the weird English?
It was the weird English, wasn't it? Gives my identity away. Yes, it's me. No rings today, though. No rings and you still identify me.

Man, I'm addicted to flea markets. What can I say.

Judging from the hand, I think he is from argentina.

I'm Chilean.
My girlfriend is even whiter, but my best friend is 100% black.

There just aren't many people posting flea market threads.

And that's, of course, a problem.

Used to it was a way for people to get rid of their shit. Now they're filled with penny pinchers trying to sell shit at ebay prices.

As long as he isn't BR, he's cool with me.
Dominicana aquí

Hi there, wanna exclude Brazucas with me.
We're amigos now. You're cool. I mean chevere.

Anyway, is the controller totally worthless without the exact receiver, or a different one can be used?
Sorry for the second pic, it may not be easy enough to identify the thing. Came out blurry.

Careful. You just triggered half the people here.

My best friend is a cool dog. That's the joke.
He is black.

May be a typo.

Interdasting, don't remember a d-pad like that.

I can't even go and look at fantasy statues and weapon replicas without the sellers getting pissy and demanding I buy something. 10-15 years ago sellers used to be happy people were even interested in their stuff.

Video game sellers are even fucking worse on the kikery scale by trying to sell at inflated ebay prices. They're fairly autistic too since one guy wouldn't accept my dollar coins as valid cash.

What? Why?
Did you make them yourself with bottle caps?

I don't know, he only wanted paper money for some reason. My guess he was selling vidya as a front or some shit.

That's a fun idea, actually.

Apparently it's officially licensed, which is probably why it feels so nice.
Seriously, it's a pleasure to hold.

you'd have to buy another controller to get the receiver, it's no wonder that he's selling it cheap. it's useless.
maybe you can find a busted controller with a pristine receiver, so after a few years of combing flea markets you might be able to make it work.

Could prolly find just the receiver for sale elsewhere with it being official product.

Anyone selling just the receiver online?

You know what else is a pleasure to hold?

My soon-to-be wife's hand.

GRACIAS MI GENERAL

Lucky man

Kek

Oh my, you're right. It's a sign.
Anyway, don't seem to be on eBay , this controller. I need to find the receiver.
It's an official obsession now.

What a time to be alive

Same thing, different colour?

This is one of the many things that the internet has just completely destroyed. Took a vacation up there recently and ran in to just what you're describing. It was a mild culture shock because in the Midwest, they understand that you found what you wanted unexpectedly, so they tend to charge less for it to get the sale. We have a ton of shit sitting around too, there are about 15 thrift stores without any room within a 15 minute drive from my place.

I wonder if it can be rewired to make it a regular controller.

Can we see your cuck shed?

Your dad's a cuck.

Fucking degenerate

Oh, I went just now and he still has it. I'm sure he won't sell it for a while.
And I found this. Dirt cheap. No idea what it is.

What's with my fingernails?

They're the dirty hands of a working man. The type the intellectual elites here on Holla Forums scoff at.

I work for my noney, is true, but I work on my own business.
I own and operate small store.

ebin comeback bro

Pick one, and then fall screaming out of a helicopter.

I know. My wit scares even myself.

No joke, I think it controls a robot.
Like an old toy robot.

ZAP THE HU MANS

No, it's because of spics.

Flea markets are dead, why even bother? Scalpers ruined that shit.

I never realized how much Megumin looks like

lewd.

You never realized that flat tomboy goblin looks like a dude?

That d-pad looks like shit.

There's a big flea market open every week in my area, and every time I've gone there it's a combination of middle eastern guys selling gimmick chinese toys, mexicans with palettes of stuff like Clorox Bleach Wipes, and black guys trying to sell some mattresses.

But feels like heaven…

Clearly he was being sarcastic.

I don't even know what it is, but I've been thinking about this one and I'm pretty sure I'll buy it next week.
The guy wanted one dollar fifty, but I'm sure I can get it for fifty cents.
I wonder what kind of robots can you control with this thing. Look at it.
Remember XJ-9? She was hot.

>>>/reddit/

we are being raided, the level shit thread shilling this political bait bullshit is ridiculous. Time for Mark to Purge some goons.

Lewd (?)

I found out the weird white controller. It gives life to a probably deadly and no-doubt mighty robot known as Robosapien V2. It was created in 2005, so that means it has had 12 years to learn how to kill.
I have to buy the controller and destroy it.

I FUCKING HAD ONE OF THESE
I was over 20

Are robots like these still made? last commercial I saw for these toys was in the late 200s for a robot that moved via tracks and that was it. These toys are the friggin' bomb. I still have the one I got a couple years back and one I found in a thrif store a few years later.

Ay, guey.

Dude, it should be "güey" because without diaeresis that U is silent in Spanish, making the word, oddly enough, phonetically "gay".
Also, no. No wizards here. I don't believe in reality most IB users are virgins. It's one of them stereotypes.
At least that's what i like to think.

Que?

Because in "güey" (a word that is not even real, it's a deformation of "buey" which means "ox") the U comes before an E.
Before an E or an I the U is silent after an G unless you make it explicitly non-silent with diaeresis; and speaking of G, who's the motherfuckin' G who will tell me which receptor can be used to replace the one that's missing?

The model number on the back of the controller might help. That is, if there is one.

Actually, it's "wey".

I love this fucking place so goddamned much

You're a spic, right? That seems to be a thing in south america. I've talked to many spicanons before, many total losers with no jobs and no money, and almost all of them had girlfriends or at least exes.

It's different in white countries. Maybe not most anons, but a large portion of western anons really have never had a girlfriend. That's grown adult men, not even counting all of the underageb& on cuckchan.

Why this is, Holla Forums can provide a billion reasons for, but I think the simplest one is that in the US, girls are given extremely unrealistic ideas of what they're worth. So many girls, especially in more liberal areas, think they're worth a rich handsome guy, and also that they're a genius that is going to be super successful with their useless degree paid for by the state. So at worst they whore around, and at best they hop from cool guy to cool guy that is not looking for a serious relationship, until they get older, their looks fade, and either they shack up with a beta or become bitter single feminists. Obviously more and more average guys think this is bullshit and decide to save their time and money.

Whereas in south america, if I had to guess, I would think the girls are much more realistic about what they are worth on the dating market, so even dating a fat nerd can be an acceptable choice.

I have heard that the younger "generation Z" is very conservative, and that as part of that more young girls "just" want to get married and have kids, so maybe the dating scene for them and for anons that aren't afraid to date a few years younger will be more like it is for spics, average girls and average guys together again.

i don't believe in reality either. i think that everything is really just a masturbatory fantasy of a giant half robot half plant creature with an unending libido

What spics want you to belive:

How they really speak online:

Paranoia isn't healthy, user. Here, have a gator cookie

I like baby gators because they always look like they're smiling.
Who wouldn't smile with them cookies, though.

Anyway, why is the thread derailed? I just want to know what kind of replacement I could potentially use for the thing…

Was indeed a typo

aren't those cheerios?

God, it makes me sad that these games are impossible to port due to licensing issues and can't be played on emulators.

I want a pet reptile

I want a small friendly dinosaur.

They might be. But to lil' gator, they are giant cookies.

From Gator's point of view everything is the giant version of something.
Cats aren't cats, they're huge cats. See what I'm saying?

–__–

You're right, it would totally think my dick is massive

I feel like I've stepped into a mirror universe. Why is this thread so bizzare? I can't explain it, it's just unsettling.

When things are impossible to recognize and identify, then it's just weird; but when things are recognizable but slightly different, then that can be horrifying.
That's why The Twilight Zone presents a world that's our world but one or two completely alien elements. A plane where all the things are fucked up and there are flying sharks is not scary, it's just stupid and laughable. But a plane where one person can see a single weird creature, that's scary because it's much more relatable.
It's easier for your brain to conclude "this could actually happen" if it's not over the top with the weirdness.
My English is weird, but not super weird. I type in a weird way, too. This thread is related to games, but from an angle that's unusual, it's full of foreign people, I have a girlfriend… it's a thread like the threads you're used to, but with details you don't usually see.
Small differences make it unsettling, friend. If the details weren't small you'd just go "fuck it, this is bananas", but you can actually fallow the conversation and logic, and that's the scary part.

How cheap is "cheap"?

About 2.25 American dollars.

Not so bad.

I wonder if it could use any wireless controllers receiver since they all use the same frequency or is there some differences with them?

its time you leave this board

that's cheap

It's time for me to correct your grammar, uneducated faggot.

Right? Which is why I think it's a good idea to buy it and then maybe buy just the receiver.

at least there's yard sales filled with Kenny G 8-tracks and lampshades choked with cobwebs?
kill me, pete

Rural you say? How rural?
Any of those lampshades have human faces?

It's a robosapien controller
google.ca/search?q=robosapien&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipyajE48XTAhVs04MKHZK0D1kQ_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=694

Can we all agree that Robosapien is the fucking coolest name ever?
I wish robots were intelligent and also had no rights, so we could fuck them.

Don't forget the dinosaur one
I probably still have one in this house somewhere

It's pretty cool, because it comes from the past and the future.
But can it feel love?

Found Guild Wars and it's expansions still in boxes with manuals and maps for $1.50 each.

Find mint PS2 games for $1 all the time

I have one of these in my closet right now. Not even sure if it still works.

Oh man I still have one of those in my attic.
It's pretty damaged and yellowed, but I think it still works.

Wait from North Chile? Near the Peruvian Border?

No, bro. I couln't live there. Bad climate for me, way too hot and dry and my skin is delicate.
Born in Santiago where I work half the year, but technically I live in Valdivia, which is the best city un the world.

For fucks sake

WE

Dude, you can't do whatever you want to another man's property.

Watch me cuck you with your robowaifu then, and then i wanna see you do anything about it wise guy.

Dude, if I take your car without your permission or knowledge even for a few hours and then I bring it back, then you can call the cops on me.
Same with Robosapiens waivu: they're your things so people cannot just go and use them without telling you.
O course I could remotely hack into one of your waivu and insert a discrete code to make her betray you. Still illegal, but way cooler.
I could even make her not know she's betraying you and percieve our clandestine encounters as dreams.

Therefore, should I just buy the controller and figure later what sort of replacement I can use for the missing part?

Call him a fucking nigger

You can build one and code the driver.

How did you take a picture so steady with the earthquake?

I bought a samsung galaxy s3 for 30 dollars a month after launch and it serves me to this day.

I have Parkinson's disease and my shaking compensates the shaking of the ground.

Everything you have said is true. Let me weigh in without sounding to autistic. What you mentioned is one part of the problem. Another part, and this is from someone who has lived in both places and now in the States, is that in the States I believe that masculinity is suppressed. I ain't even memeing, there is something here in the air that just turns people into cucks. And I'm not one of these guys that are super macho or Apex Alpha, there is something going on in this place, not to mention how the institutions, laws and government works to fuck men over.

I can see it in the women too, back home they are more submissive, either due to the way we can display our masculinity or something. But once they get here, they quickly get indoctrinated by other women real fast and lose everything they did back home, like caring for yourself, cooking, etc.

Over in our countries there is just feeling of natural reality, it's more real to say the least.

Your idea of the un-virginity of spics when compared to americans is not only a broad generalization concluded after taking a small sample of a couple compared to the millions of habitants, but also has the stupid non-sequitur explanation of unrealistic standards. Spic girls have unrealistic standards as well, its not an exclusive thing. It could also be that the culture in the US is just less extroverted than in South America. DnD was never a fucking thing, for instance.

Went to the market. The guy wasn't there.
Will try again tomorrow.
Generally true, but Chile is the boring part of SA. We don't dance, we have Jobs, we go to bed early.