ITT post Walkthrough/Strategy Guide pdf's

ITT post Walkthrough/Strategy Guide pdf's

Other urls found in this thread:

emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/The_Morrowind_Prophecies_Game_of_the_Year_Edition_-_Bethesda_Official_Strategy_Guide/2920
kironcladq.comunidades.net/free-albert-odyssey-strategy-guide-download-epub
rainboweon.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/rising-zan-the-samurai-gunman-strategy-guide.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

If anyone has the Morrowind strat guide/Morrowind Prohecies .pdf, I'll trade you sum succ for it.

emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/The_Morrowind_Prophecies_Game_of_the_Year_Edition_-_Bethesda_Official_Strategy_Guide/2920

Fuck this gay earth. I was hoping that some fucker out there would have data mined Bio Freaks or War Gods just enough to give me an edge in Mystery Game Tournaments.

Did you guys ever get your mom to print out internet pages on how to catch goku in pokemon gold?

Also,

that's some autism

please put me out of my misery

i once got yelled at by my dad for printing out an entire 200-page gamefaqs walkthrough of chrono trigger on his office printer

god i remember strategy guide they use to be so awesome. still have my Diablo 1 strategy guide. I had one for Everquest, it had so many errors in it like Dwarfs being able to play Shadowknights and other glaring errors.

Do they even make them any more? haven't stepped foot into a game store in years. I remeber they had one for daiblo 3 if you bought the legendary collector ebin bullshit pack or whatever. It was completely worthless as far as classes info 1 week into the game.

The D1 Strategy guide art was so kickass.

They still do. Most are digital now, but they'll make physical ones if they think people will buy them.

ya it was pretty sweet. Because you could find… random shrines or whatever they were that could fuck up your char stats pretty permanently so having that guide was awesome. it even had a little intro of them walking through the blizzard office.

hmm well i figured they would for strictly single player games, but games are forcefully patched so much now that a strategy guide on launch could be compeletly worthless after a few months beside item location and boss tactics ect.

They probably double as art books as well, right?

I still remember that:

i guess so but those jews normally would try to sell those concept art books as well, my friend who is know pretty high up in game development (hes autistic) would buy collector editions of any game so he could look at the art. I mean i guess it worked for him because of where he ended up but after like 20 pages it was kinda boring to me at least, except the morrowind one that thing was really neat.

yup

hahah.

before image hosing was easy to acess i remember people would make fucking maps out ascii chars for games like MGS series

Anyone have the sratguide pdf for Albert odyssey?

found this through a quick google search… use at your own risk
kironcladq.comunidades.net/free-albert-odyssey-strategy-guide-download-epub

Nope. That was just a phishing site

>that was 15 years ago

I can't be bother to take a picture but I still have these

my bad user

i understand that feel user, i borrowed body harvest (n64) from a friend and we had a falling out i still have it and i see him remotely some times but figure its over

user, that was high school. Everyone did something they regret back then.
If you know where he is, then pay him a visit and return it to it. It's been 15 years, it's not like he's gonna hold grudge on you for that long.

I remember hearing how, depending on the game, some of these guides were pretty inaccurate. Namely, some of the guides for non-FF Square games like Saga and Legend of Mana are said to contain numerous errors. Can anyone confirm this?

They want my bank account to send me one million i just one there.

I wonder if you could still find the clothes this kid is wearing but in adult size

Very likely they're on a thinkgeek apparel store or something. But you probably wouldn't want to wear it, or you'd have to be okay with looking like this guy.

not if I wear them ironically

So, only one user actually posted a strategy guide pdf?

Is this gonna be a Movieblob thread now?

Wasn't the one for FFV on PS1 supposed to be pretty bad? I'm sure someone told me that one of it's strategies was just to make everyone Dragoons and grind job levels

No strategy guides, but I have like a thousand old video game manuals.

I may still have the remnants of a tattered LoM guide, I'll have to dig for it though. I only have a vague recollection of getting pissed at some stuff in it.

No, what turned me off from strategy guides, and Brady Games in particular, was their Dragon Quest 8 guide. Holy fuck that thing was dumb.

I was still a dumb kid playing DQ8 on release and using the strategy guide, but even then I knew how hardcore retarded it is to treat your guide as promo material first, and its intended purpose second.

Burn it. Alternatively listen to this nigger and risk getting your ass buried in the vegetable garden.

Found it. I can't see any issues by just glancing at it. Unlike the hackjob they did with DQ8 the LoM one is quite detailed. I would need to cross reference it with the infinitely more detailed fansites and play through the game again with only the guide. Which I don't plan on doing.

Most of what's notably absent is stuff that was in the ultimania guide. Which given how cryptic LoM's systems are is hardly surprising.

I do find it odd that these people seemed to only have a little bit of datamined information. One would think that when an Official Strategy Guide gets commissioned they would be given all the info and make the guide around it.

I also just recalled another thing about that DQ8 guide that triggered me and continues to do so over a decade later.

Fuck you strategy guide.

jokes on you faggot i love kingdom hearts

Are you a retard? I was implying that it was a bad thing FFT got damaged. It's collectible.

Consider this post ur succ. Ty.

Worn manuals mean they get used a lot; getting used means they're played a lot and/or need to be consulted frequently. A beat up manual means the game either got loads of play or, in the case of SO2, has a lot of obscure shit to it. Both good things, i'd say.

god damn that blew my mind, full color too.

>would save all my birthday/christmas money, mow lawns etc to buy games for the SNES my dad somehow managed to steal or the old-ass PC i bought from a closing-down office
thanks for reminding me of my loss

MHXX had a guide book and art book sold separately.
I wanted to buy them, but them realised I don't speak Japanese and Kiranico has all that stuff and more.

welp

So I'm really sorry and would like to apologize beforehand because I don't know how to make a proper PDF, and the way that I had to actually capture the images was very retarded on my part. All I can say is…I tried.

Anyways, here's a .pdf of a Rising Zan artbook/strategy guide that I bought online a while back. I'd recommend getting one yourself, but I don't know how many are exactly floating around out there. If anyone can make a better .pdf, please fucking do so because I'm abysmal.

rainboweon.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/rising-zan-the-samurai-gunman-strategy-guide.pdf