WHAT DO YOU DESIRE?

Competent BO.

Death.

^

An ending to a shit meme.

Videogames

For Holla Forums to be full of traps

For you to go back to cuckchan

I would kill everyone on this board for a drop of sweet beer.

another [email protected]/* */ game so Miura will never get them off the island

Big boobies

OP's life.

big boobs on lolis

a friend

an extra benor :::::D

no fun allowed on h8chan, if fun is spotted it will be deemed a shit thread/post and mercilessly sage-downvoted

Videogames are serious business.
By the way, you didn't format your post properly. Consider this (you) a downvote, sir.

Why did the last Berserk game suck balls

Here's another (((you)))

a life

What was wrong with it?

It was fine. Nothing great, but certainly not bad.

Expected way more characters, more storylines, and more fucked up shit from the source material, but moralfags from both sides of the Pacific means they had to tone it down.

this tbh

More time, but I wouldn't trade more time for it.

I'll have to agree on more story and characters. I had hoped they would have included the boat just so that I could fight the pirates.

I wonder what happens if you spill something else instead of blood on the behelit just kidding haha

If there were more missions like Enoch Village and less bosses like Femto it would hvae been better.
Also I want to play as Pippin.

>WHAT DO YOU DESIRE?

Well, I desire that my best friend realizes he's a giant piece of shit. See, I met this guy, and he really liked me because I wanted to be strong. He invited me join his band of warriors so I could become stronger, and so I did. After a long while though I realized that I was no longer gaining any strength from the challenges we faced. So I decided to leave. I thought my friend would understand that I was perusing strength, but wouldn't you know, he threw a giant fucking temper-tantrum that I was gone and decided to do something really stupid, something that ruined his entire plans forever. Not to mention, this stupid thing got a lot of our friends killed and in the processes made my friend a cripple that can no longer fight.

So anyway, I go back for him with what little amount of surviving other friends we have, and we mount a rescue, which goes off successfully. And what does he do? He kills all but two of us off and then turns into a fucking demon and rapes a girl I wanted to fugg a few more times. Now she can't remember anything. What a fucking asshole, I mean who'd do that to someone they'd consider their friend? He's such a faggot. And then while out and about I walk across some inn called Vee's and they're ranting and raving about how this asshole did nothing wrong, despite refusing to accept that I left and getting a whole bunch of his friends killed and ruining his own life and plans by throwing a fit, then becoming the puppet of some bigger demon things. Oh, and further to that he's now off killing everyone like a big old assfaggot.

What I desire is for this guy to take a fucking chill pill and realize how fucked up everything is because he's a childish hypocrite who can't get laid unless he steals a woman into a demon realm and rapes her. Make him realize he's a fuck up, and not even in charge of his own life anymore. Fuck him. Make him realize that 'fuck him' is the only response people should give him and the only one he deserves.

Nothing
Wrong

For an actual Berserk anime that doesn't cut out Lost Children.