I'm on competitive cooldown so I feel like discussing CSGO in this thread

I'm on competitive cooldown so I feel like discussing CSGO in this thread.

The 2 minute reconnect period is fucking retarded. If your system freezes it will at least take 2 minutes for a restart so it's worthless.

The BTS competition is kinda interesting lately too

Other urls found in this thread:

map.norsecorp.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol k

CS:GO is shit. Kill yourself. Gungame and all the custom maps from 1.6 and Source were the only good parts of the game.

stop being so hipster

I came from 1.6 and I can admit CSGO was the CS we needed now

I played CS since 1.4, CS:GO is a bastardized version of everything CS offered.

I don't want to make this a 2k letter post, I will keep it simply, CS:GO was viewed as terrible trash at it's launch, it is extremly bland, has a low skill ceiling, but after Valve introduced Skins, SUDDENLY the game grew extremly and it became this big.

Why? I don't like ARTS games, but League of Legends began to become extremly big during that time, teenagers love it, they can spend all their parents money for skins on it, Gaben was smart enough to realize that this new generation of "Gamers" don't want gameplay, they just want attention, show how unique they are. It started with TF2 hats and ended with CS:GO skins.

Check Youtube, most CS:GO players are 14-18 year old monster energy drinking kids, rocking their cool Razer gaymer gear and their prebuild gaming PC. The CS:GO community is literally everything wrong in the modern industry.

new meme?

Game with great potential but fucking retarded engine and devs who don't know what the community wants.

hilarious

I thought that it was mostly that and middle-ages streamer losers.

this.

with every update they put out the performance of the game is only getting worse
and the community cares more about skins than actually enjoying the game itself

CS:GO was my first CS. I mean, I played 1.6, but played it like a retard, I didn't pay attention to specifics like how velocity influences firespray, information gathering (sound, quick looking strafes, calls), baiting AWPs, eco rounds, etc.

I saw lots of people on Holla Forums shitting on GO, could you get more specific? Or at least link a video or article about it?

There really isn't anything wrong with the actual game itself. It's the extremely jewish practices surrounding the game as well as it's godawful community that it gets shit for, and rightfully so. That, and the devs clearly have no fucking clue what they're doing with it, or what any of the players actually want.

even assfaggots is a better game and even that is pretty low

To bad valve fucked it up. I loved 1.6 back then

Go back to filming yourself chugging Red Bull, E-Sportsfag.

found the contrarian retards

Competitive faggots ruined Dust. I feel like I need to join some custom servers just to have a decent chill game or just stick to terrorist so I don't have to think about where to setup post

Any decent chill servers out there? Gun game is fine but still full of nofun faggots and straight up deathmatch is cancer

Yes, in CS:S. Any server that's cs_office 24/7 should be good.

Dont you need to fucking pay for comp now?

I think you need to give them a cell phone number or some shit. Either way I've always played casual since competitive shit is cancer. You still find Compfags shitting up every game regardless though

your daily reminder that valve emailed and threatened servers that had free skins plugin

You give them your cellphone number to get into Prime Matchmaking, AKA the Hacker-Free First Class Good Goyim Service™. If you dont, you just get to play in the smurf wasteland with all the other plebeians.

To be fair 2 factor auth, which steam uses your phone number for via the steam app, is pretty much mandatory if you don't want your account blown open by Russians.

I play comp to make life hell. It's fun sitting where I am and just making it hell for them.

E-sports was a mistake

Atleast I can still ladder block on nuke and claim I'm afraid of heights when people tell me to move.

you're part of the cancer anyways

servers that are the base game and without skin paywall

im sorry buddy but you need to take a step back

just fuck off already dumb shit

there is a difference between free skins and paying for it

i think its time to take valves cock out of your mouth

lmao you got btfo hard kiddo. go away.

saying that plugin skins for private servers is bad

how much do they pay you schlomo

You sound like you're truly retarded. All he stated was that valve broke the server plugins that let you change skins without paying. That doesn't mean going on "dedicated skin servers" it means typing "!knife" when you're surfing.

CS GO is the best game ever made you faggot. Just ask a local teenager about it.
They also added glove skins.

i dont know about that i mean lol has so
much skill ceiling and grinding for characters makes the game so much better thanks riot

I'm not giving my details to those fucks.

I think you mean

Why would you put whore paint on your gun?

you're too retarded to talk to. stop typing.

because i love barbie shoot-em ups

pfftthaha here's your (You)

valves kosher skins is what ruined the game not the server plugins. they would rather dictate what servers do than fix actual problems with the game.

You know thousands of companies and businesses around the world say that and in return thousands of them get broken into pretty quickly.
But I will admit the chances of your account being picked are pretty slim and it's a much more powerful tool for protecting fucktards who use the same password across multiple sites when one like yahoo gets breached.

Wow. You're absolutely retarded.

It's a good system to protect your account but it really should be optional and not just fucking forced if you want to use features for the service you're using. It's not like it's hard to use a fake phone number for it anyway. There's plenty of services that provide that.

yeah I'm sure the evil illuminati elite are so interested in your precious neet nobody life lmao. the tinfoil hat you're wearing must be cutting circulation to your brain hahaha

If you don't give an incentive the normalfags who don't think about their security online don't use it. Especially with money involved I would imagine Steam is probably liable if anything major happens and they had not provided the necessary security methods.
Enforce it and all the fuckers trading 100$s of fucking dumb skins are less likely to get their asses reamed by a somewhat smart Russian.

being careful and safe is always the best way to go.
but it seems you dont care about your personal info

I bet you use Windows 10 as well, faggot.

The thing is user they are after me. They want to know why I am such a faggot so they can sell me wholesome family products.

There is a war being waged online user, you have no idea. map.norsecorp.com
Also selling user info is a pretty big business.

SEE YOU IN HELL FAGGOTS

There ain't enough room in hell for all of us. Not if Gabe is in there.

user he's just playing 4th dimensional chess, you'll see :^)

He is playing Holochess yo, keep up with the times.

What are you talking about? Why double down when it's clear you misunderstood him? The only aspect of skins that is an issue is the monetary one. These plugins let you change how your guns look without that component, and they existed in CSS as well.

user, PAID skins are what ruined the game. client-side skin mods have always been a part of CS, valve just figured out how to make money off of it; making it so you can show them off to others, and adding in artificial rarity thus giving you an incentive to show them off.

You really need an SSD mate

I wish valve implemented solo queue only solo queue

being matched with a 5 man stack when you're playing with randoms is stupid

How the fuck did you get that from a joke about CS:GO's disgusting economy?

you're reaching so hard lmao.

I bet you're the same idiot who's backtracking at "b-but server skins are f-free"

>FUCKING PAID SPRAYS

messed up

Schalom brother.
I see you're doing g*ds work here.
Thank you for your valiant effort to gain more sheckles from the stupid goyim.

de_rats was the best map of all time
the dust and dust2 maps are definitively the worst cancer ever to infect vidya

Other than the obvious of playing the skin market for GabeBucks and "free" games
Why the fuck would you touch CS:GO over CS:S?

Just have your (You) and go away, beggar.

OP, we get it, you have some sort of mental condition. Please try to refrain from making anymore retarded sperg comments.

time to drop

holy shit. I am so glad I quit csgo when I did. what a sad way to go.

this game blows. I literally just have a 50/50 roll if my team isn't a bunch of noobtards that decides if I rank up or down

There's your problem.

Why is We Can Do It a nigger?

Get out.

edgy

back to Holla Forums

oy vey

I didn't know there were so many thin skin faggots on 8ch. Perhaps Reddit is more your speed.

You have to go back.

this will never be not amusing

And there are people who still think their valveshit belongs around these parts, somehow. They're always plebbit.

I always knew kekretards were cancer but holy shit, the first pic

I'm gonna be a Valve Verified™ 100% K✡sher Goy here, but if your account is valuable in games, items or if you ever did that retarded skin and TF2 item trading shit like I did, you have a strong chance to your account hacked by slavs.

Low quality.

kill yourself

I hate this fucking newfag infested hell so much. OP please lurk more you massive anal gaping faggot.

I dont know what you expected to find here you fucking idiot.

Imagine that.

Trump is a kike lover.
At least he isn't any of the other candidates, but he's a kike lover.

being anti Trump is the thinking man's choice like CSGO :^)