What would it take for Ganon to try his hand at conquering someplace other than Hyrule...

What would it take for Ganon to try his hand at conquering someplace other than Hyrule? A friend of mine reckons that an utterly humiliating defeat would have to do it, but I'm not so sure.

Alternatively, what would it take for him to join forces with Link and Zelda?

What would it take for the Jews to try their hand at conquering someplace other than the USA? A friend of mine reckons that an utterly humiliating defeat would have to do it, but I'm not so sure.
What I'm saying is, the other places are already conquered or know about his influence and can defend themselves

Also, maybe Hyrule is the most powerful place in the planet.

In which case, wouldn't you want to get most everywhere else before hammering down on Hyrule?

What if he already has though, and hyrule is the final frontier?

No?

If he takes out Hyrule first his forces will be at their strongest during the war and after seeing the most powerful nation on the planet fall everyone else would think twice before fucking with him.

So if the Gerudos are reverse Islam, would that make them the Jews' greatest ally?

Wow! Thanks for your valuable opinion!

t. /r9k/ sperg.

1. Gannon has his own land (The dark world) and Ganonondorf is King of the Gerudo by default.
2. There's the fact that the whole deal with LoZ is that it's basically a cycle that repeats so it's suppose to always be Link, Zelda and Gannon(dorf) in some way. Gannondorf and Zelda are linked with Gerudo and Hyrule respectively so of course it always happens there. Any time you roam a place that doesn't have Hyrule, you tend to fight someone other then Gannon too.
3. Any time Gannon tries to take over Hyrule, he gets killed by Link so no chance to go invade somewhere else after.

I think the Gerudo are a mix of the desert religions. They're pointy nosed thieves (Jews) who are a Matriarchy that dress in skimpy clothing and worship a pig (Bizzaro-Muslims). So in a way they are, it's just self interest.

Your opinions are not facts. Fuck off back to reddit with your idiotic psuedo-intellect.

Link is mature for his age!

as far as i know, places other than hyrule dont have the triforce and he wants the triforce

He's only got the Dark World in the downfall timeline.
It's still the Sacred Realm in the Child and Adult timeline

Oracle games

Most people probably didn't get the secret dungeon in the oracle games.

It's probably more of a writing issue, since Ganon tends to be an evil entity more than an opposing force. I kind of wish they'd do some Voldemort shit with him where he's set up as some dark, evil being that ends up just being a really powerful person with an army he built with his reputation.

A giant living sword crashing into the top of his castle and declaring itself ruler.

That's hot.

i see you are a man of timed hits as well

Hyrule is where the entrance to the Sacred Realm is and thus the Triforce. Why the fuck would Ganin want to invade anywhere else?

Ganon was the leader of the Gerudo. He wanted to steal the triforce to save his people from having to exist in a harsh desert but became corrupted or some shit like that

Try to dig my point, user. Ganondorf became a shadow of his former self after getting the Triforce of power. Of course, his first desire was to control Hyrule for political influence, but the moment he touched the Triforce, he became one with the idea of power itself. As you know, "power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely", that's why Ganondorf lost his mind. Little by little his desire for power grew to the point where all he had in mind was an animalistic impulse to show this power he got. At this point there was no more Ganondorf, just a mindless Ganon seeking a primitive concept of power. Now, keep in mind that the idea of courage and the idea of wisdom have their own ways to reproduce through history. Wisdom by the monarchic heritage and courage by folk lore and legends But power? Power is too selfish to give it away to someone else. He keeps just the same, corrupting Ganon, who tries to conquer the thing he had no power to get. Why have he never attacked other lands, you ask. Because he does not want other lands. He wants Hyrule, the one he couldn't get. He needs to show that his power is enough and he will aways try again and again.

sure ill dig it

Mmh. So there really is no way out of that rut. Explains why he goes from a calm an composed dark lord in Wind Waker to a broken violent bag of nuts by the end. The ultimate object of his desire is gone, possibly forever.

My memory's a bit fuzzy, but didn't A Link Between Worlds have a BBEG who wanted to steal Hyrule out from under Ganon's nose?

Basically That. But the fucking King of Hyrule wanted to be a serious double-dirty jew and told him and his people either do some EU shit or go fuck themselves.

Well in Wind Waker he seen the literal and major fuckup on Hyrule and the continued destruction that happened. I mean after getting shafted so many times on the same rinse and repeat routine one would start to hold heavy thoughts on. 'Just what the actual fuck am I doing wrong here?' I mean in Skyward Sword and if you did beat it 'Demise' the actual demon incarnate inside Ganon place that eternal curse on Princess Zelda and Link to do this infinite square dance loop until he exacted his revenge on the two. I mean I can understand Ganon's snger among the King of Hyrule and The Kingdom and their seriously fucked up system and wanting to help out his people. I mean the shit is seriously fucked on the whole Hyrule history in which I really wish they placed in as to the grim shit in Kakariko Village and that hidden torture chamber used against the Sheikah or the Jail in the outskirts of the Gerudo desert in Twilight Princess I believe.

He sorta tried this in the Oracle games. Though it was more Twinrova doing it in Ganon's name.

He still gets sent to the Sacred Realm in the Adult timeline, and that's what turned it into the Dark World. In the Adult Timeline we don't see it again, unless you count the "Dark Realm" from Spirit Tracks as being the same thing, which is of course debatable at best, but even if it's not the same thing, there's no reason to think the Dark World wasn't still created when Ganon was sent to the Sacred Realm.

There was a secret dungeon?
I remember that if you beat the two linked games you got a secret boss (Ganon himself), but his place had only a couple of empty rooms that doesn't deserve to be called a dungeon.

Your regular Breath of the Wild shrine was more of a dungeon than Oracle's special super secret ending.

The big Kirby painting is better.

Fight me.

Well, the Zelda one is kind of dated since we know now that Hylia created the 3 Goddesses to protect the Triforce so that the Goddesses could create the Earth and life on it to protect them or something. Basically Hylia is the Titan who gave birth to the Goddesses. Maybe there is a grand Cosmic mover before Hylia akin to old Greek religion but who knows?

Also are you the same Kirby autist from the other Zeruda thread?

I saw a Kirby autist in the other thread and that kind of set me off. I'm just shitposting all over the place rntbqhwy fam

I think really nails it. The story of Zelda is almost exactly the same again and again because of this. The only real deviations happen when a person from a land other than Hyrule (such as lorule) summons Ganon, but IIRC it always loops back around.

He's been humiliated time and time again, being beaten by literal children, but he still persists.

Given that the Triforce of Power is supposed to be the "Ultimate" power in the world, I don't think it's possible that a greater threat could present itself which would require the three's cooperation.

Honestly, I could only see something very temporary happening, then it's back to business as usual. Something that could utterly destroy Hyrule and the rest of the world, therefore leaving nothing left for Ganon to rule.

Yeah, the Hylian Royal Family may have decent people in it, but they've got a sea's worth of blood on their collective hands.

You know, I had this idea once for a Shadowrun-style futuristic Hyrule, wherein Ganondorf rules the megalopolis with an iron, media-cloaked fist while Zelda is kept in coddled isolation. His chief enforcers? The HERO Corps, a small army of armored goons all modeled after Link down to the green and gadgets. His revenge is in making Link a symbol of terror while the Hylian Royal Family are his figurehead puppets.

There's always another frontier Ganon could (try to) conquer.

Koholint Island was a dream.
Termina is in another dimension (or Skullkid's head).
Labrynna/Holodrum seems to be alternate dimensions as well since the Triforce had to teleport Link there since he couldn't travel there himself.
Hytpoia is just a castle town and could easily be inside Hyrule.

The Goddesses only made Hyrule and alternate dimensions. Outside of Hyrule exists nothing but empty wastelands and oceans.

I believe it was confirmed Terminal is part of the same alternative dimension as the Twilight Realm and Dark Realm

I think its just safer to say there is land beyond Hyrule but the reason the series is central to Hyrule is because Hyrule happens to be where the entrance to the Sacred Realm is

*Termina you know what I fucking mean

Also you forget that the Gerudo region is supposed to be outside of Hyrule so there's that

There's also the lands they settled for New Hyrule.

We don't see enough of that.

Arguable 40k does it