Only dumb people would choose imperials in the begins of the game, they were trying to remove your head...

Only dumb people would choose imperials in the begins of the game, they were trying to remove your head, i bet the majority of people who choose imperials were dumb people who followed him in the begins of the game instead of look for the other guy to help you.

Also, stormcloaks are fighting for justice and their lands.

Other urls found in this thread:

gaybeast.com/movie/70768/turtle_give_a_blowjob
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both sides in the civil war were fucktarded because Bethesda can't into writing

Why would i join snowniggers when i can hang out with based (not)bromans?

Why don't you take your atrophied brain to reddit where they'd be happy to discuss your favorite piece of shit games with you all day long?

Are you fucking 12?

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/

Skyrim is a masterpiece. You guys should totally buy the Skyrim Special Edition and play it right now.

m8

Only good Imperials are the Legion
Skyrim is garbage

Only dumb people would choose to play Skyrim.

Only dumb people would actually find these factions or any writing in Skyrim engaging or interesting. I felt like a zombie just going from one boring Draugr cave to the next without any thought going through my mind when I beat Skyrim my first and only time. Just play New Vegas.

gaybeast.com/movie/70768/turtle_give_a_blowjob

Imperials are Nordic expys of the goddamn Legion from New Vegas. Same dress, same hair, same ranking system. I'm surprised you guys aren't all over that shit.

fuck off fenceshitter

Only dumb people would choose to play skyrim instead of other game, skyrim were trying to appeal to the console retards, i bet the majority of people who play skyrim were dumb people who believed todd at reveal of the game instead of look for better games to play.

I picked Imperials specifically because it didn't make any sense to pick them, I was expecting something interesting might come of it. Predictably nothing did, as was the case for basically every choice in the game.

Daily reminder, OP.

Imperials? Stormcloaks? What the fuck are those?

Wait, you're actually playing the single-player campaign in that game where you build your own fantasy world with mods? Why?

I can understand why you'd want to pick Imperial. A united empire has a better chance of standing up to the Elven menace.

The empire is united either way; the only difference is who is in charge.

why do they all look the same? Are they inbred?

Ulfric would have to launch a mainland invasion after the civil war, which means more men killing men. The Empire would be damaged beyond repair at that point, and the elves would swoop in for an easy victory after a second big war has wipe out both forces.

I would just pick whichever side had the best stealth archers.

Subjectivity personified.

Skyrim was OK

I played the previous games and always felt the empire was the best choice.

And they were executing you for illegally crossing the border, the empire did nothing wrong.

Death to all snowniggers, n'wah.

This. You should kill yourself right at the start of the game for being a violent refugee by using uninstall wizardry.

Dragon's Dogma is superior in every way to Skyrimjob.

No, user. When both sides of the war are retarded, then both sides need to be eradicated with fire and sword.

Gonna be honest, ran into the first door I saw. Didn't even see the other door. Didn't even watch them bitch at each other.

Wow, participation award goes to dragon's dogma
It's shit, but at least it ain't skyrim!

Check em

Haha, so close, get bullied.

Who you get out of Helgen with doesn't fucking matter,they just suggest you to join their side. The civil war quest are fucking stupid though, Bethesda half assed everything in Shitrim, even the guilds suck.

I tried so hard, And got so far, But in the end, It doesn't even matter

And so see who did get it >>12420000

Empire's done and only a Talos reincarnated can reunite it again.

Thalmor too are in no shape to wage another war, not after Hammerniggers handed their yellow asses.

This is what happens when we let Reddit immigrants in.

SOMEONE BULLY THIS NERD

Just like al qaeda, isis, talibans etc. What happened with those "tools"?

Only dumb people would still care about Skyrim.