I love the dissonance in that track.

youtube.com/watch?v=qX5kXNo-O8U

Do rhythm games count?

GOTY 2013

Touhou PC98 had some sick music too.

My nigger

You had one job, OP.

One. Job.

I know you're trolling, but Your Best Nightmare was better.

Fuck your super hype ADHD chrayzee shit.

This song is D E E P

A man of culture

Does this count?

Honorable mentions to this, even though Throne of Bhaal was disappointing in many ways.

I haven't gotten to PC-98 yet, but lord does yumemi's theme make my dick rock hard

STANDING

Pay attention, nigger

Say what you will about God of War, but this felt climactic as hell. Same goes for the remixes of this track that appear in 2 & 3 (Phoenix Rising & Brothers of Blood respectively).

youtube.com/watch?v=gRiAEzoGG4c

Get on my level.

You're pathetic and also can't embed.

Ackchyually that's just all wrong. The Boss doesn't have a unique boss theme, when the time limit is at about 3 minutes from the end the instrumental version of Snake Eater starts playing so that's in synch with the time before game over. What you've posted is just a bit of the MGS3 Main Theme.

Embed related best theme.

Any game that uses a remix of its main theme for the boss battle wins triple bonus points.

Doe evil team leaders and cover legendaries in pokemon count as final bosses?

youtube.com/watch?v=SE5dBmWml34
youtube.com/watch?v=iy4WUVI7Lrw
youtube.com/watch?v=dA3mccI1DjY
youtube.com/watch?v=_jXNiy68kIM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRP7tCvg-Og

One of the more clever final battle themes. Since you have to compose the theme to beat the final boss.

This is the greatest final boss theme of any game.

I wonder why people still play Pokemon
Everything after the 3rd Generation was so bad I can't see how anyone aside from little children can stomach it.
Even then, 3rd Gen was pretty subpar

Technically not the final boss of the game, but of the DLC. Great either way.

Wouldn't call it the best but it's catchy as fuck

I considered Tor. Thought about it. Then decided that it was 9/10 due to some quality issues. The real 10/10 track from Iji is Further.

I prefer this version.

almost all KH final boss themes at any phase are top quality

God dammed

Dancing mad is arguably the best FF boss theme, and a contender for best boss theme in all vidya. Beats one winged angel for sure.

Damn you, I was about to post that

Surprised this hadn't been posted yet. Live and Learn made this fight.

Oh boy

Holy shit, Nigel looks a lot like Grant Kirkhope.

Kirkhope's the Liquid to Nigel's Solid, I guess?

I like how it pretty much remixes the two previous boss themes with the final stage theme

Inferior as fuck to Phase 1 and doesn't got shit on this boss in literally every way.

Fuck you and fuck those faggots. The absolute best boss music makes you feel overwhelmed.

Shit, I need to buy Planet Robobot someday. It was even getting sucked off by review sites.

I don't remember if this played during the final fight with Xavier or not.
If it didn't then fuck it, Demon Army was the final boss and Xavier was just a lil bitch.

MY
NIGGA

REX
REX TREMENDAE
MAJESTAAAAAAAAAAAAATIIS
QUI SALVANDO SALVAS GRATIS
SALVA ME FONS PIETATIS

Ontology in all of its versions is fucking ace, though. Good taste.

Criminally underrated

My nigga!

Agreed. Though embed related is a remix of another memorable song in Persona 3 rather than the main theme. Aria of the Soul is what plays while you're fiddling around trying to fuse better Personas. The Battle for Everyone's Souls conveys that this final fight is indeed a test of everything you've learned.

Which is why

and embed related are so fucking good.

Not really. the only one that would really count is Ghetsis in B/W1.

Not Okami tier, but a pretty good theme for a final boss that's in essence a fever dream.

Nostalgia
The vain hope that everything that made Gen 2 great would be predicated upon and made better along side new additions
Filling the void in my soul

This is a suite of final boss themes made by the same composer over the course of various franchises

Part 2

If the other two were too much pseudo-bait for you, here's a third.

Part 3

How could I forget one of the best?

I honestly feel like killing floor 1's soundtrack was a fluke. The original was way better than that remixed shit. I also looked up the guy who did the music for killing floor and most of his stuff was really weak in comparison.

Quality blood pumping track for only a $.25 entry fee.

Checking these dubs with another.

what an emotional song

I disagree

The only good answers in this thread. I guess people who play video games are just fucking retarded.

Damn, I meant to post this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0MEIzRlM8

Yeah man I have no clue how this embed shit works, never done it before as I tend to avoid these retarded dump threads where people just spam music.

Hmm let's try again.

NO. WE WON'T GIVE UP. THIS'LL WORK.

This is why this game was and always will be forever shit.

I don't know why but SA had the perfect sound of those sirens that just feels good to hear when it plays.

youtu.be/BQLIaZUOnBU?t=2m

Out of all 2hus, you picked the worst final boss theme?

horsefucker

what

Such a shame that ME2 wasn't an RPG and upon further inspection, you realize that the story makes no fucking sense.

I can't be the only one that liked the Mako?

That's not even better than the EBA one let alone the first Ouendan one.

The soundtrack for this game sounds fucking incredible the game looks cool too! I need to play it sometime. In fact, there are sadly a lot of games in this thread I have yet to play. Fucking shameful.

Muh nig, tough i prefer this one, sounda chaotic without getting excessively messy

It hasn't been topped yet, and I doubt it ever will be

They're all pretty lame compared to the Hero/Mech tracks though.

yakuza games always have great boss battle themes

I had that shit muted, and was listening to Stefan Molyneux when I beat that boss. Top-tier fight though.

I don't care if the actual fight was lame, the music was on point

He's trying to force some shitty meme that PSG is jap MLP. I don't know how he came up with that either.

I don't know why Zamasu is pictured there, he's not the final boss. He's DLC, for fuck's sake.

Poor choice
And a poor poster

To be fair most of the hero tracks are top tier, embed related would be the best theme in its game if it weren't for Just One Chance and Gekiganger 3.

Touhou is practically cheating at this.

But as long as OP has opened with Utusho's theme, Subterranean Stars was released a couple days ago.

Made using nothing but Blender. Which is free.

Cant believe yall niggers didnt post these yet

GBA's sounchip is fucking garbage and they managed to make this game sound fantastic

I always though this was better.

Ah, such good memories.

I liked it, but it was too much sometimes.

I'd say so too, but I've heard it so often I decided to post something different from the series.

None of the battle music in the game really sounded like battle music, but it was all still great.

Are you the same user that keeps posting magic pengel in a bunch of threads?

wanna fuck?

I don't post it that often.

The final boss OST is also incredibly good in this game.

The only reason I didn't is because I'm ashamed as a gamer of not having played DMC3 yet.

I can't listen to it without hearing Ronald McDonald.

This is the best final boss of all Touhou hands down. I wish ZUN stuck with his detailed spritework, Yuuka looked bretty good with how she used her Umbrella during the fight with those little flourishes and shit.

that video was/is evil

Go ahead and make fun of me, but I got pumped up for this last fight.

Despite Sun/Moon's flaws, the whole champion thing was handled beautifully.

That´s like the fucking worst champion theme on the whole series.

well its your(the players) theme, so you have only yourself to blame.

Oh shit I remember that game

I won't deny that it is good, but is it always the final boss theme? I can't remember if the bosses had specific songs or if they cycled like every other battle. Still need to max out drop rate and ESPEr points, so thanks for reminding me

I left Pokemon after Gen 4 since it felt like the same old shit. Then after some years came back to try Gen 5 and goddamn that was good shit.

TWEWY2 never ever
Goddamn I loved that game so much though

I could never play it; I don't have four hands and two sets of eyes.

You could always just git gud

You will witness the creation of new lives.

Underrated game

And Yami no Mukou fits with every final boss for some reason.

Faggots,the lot of you

Alicesoft has the best final boss themes.

I'm surprised that nobody posted this either but it might be because this a 11/10 boss theme.
It's pottery like you wouldn't believe.

Well, this final boss OST from the same creators is better and it haven't been posted yet.

Bosses have set songs and will never ever change. Oddly enough what he posted is not the final boss theme. The real final boss theme is Twister. However you're fighting the same guy so I guess he's not entirely wrong.

i miss the days everyone was excited about mgq

Thrust vectoring broom
OH YES

Such a nice adventure and good ending. I remember those times.

Yao best girl

While the character songs were perfectly good, the boss themes had everything necessary to make the fights climatic as fuck, and were catchy to boot

If Exdeath didn't have that final form as a tree with the different theme, this could have been a good contender, damnit.

You fucked up.

I love this shit.

And this one from the same composer.

I'm sorry for all others but this one is just a masterpiece that conveys meaning all by itself, just by sound.

youtu.be/LKJ9AVrpM9s

That's more like end credits tier music.

Even if the boss itself is pretty meh

You're the hero we all wish we could be.

It's been topped in the same game. Provided you count the final boss of the base game's expansions as a final boss

Or final bosses of a raid tier

This is the right answer. I cried the first time I watched the cinematic.