WURM AUTISM SER/v/ER EDITION

WURM AUTISM SER/v/ER EDITION

Wurm is a game about building houses and settlements in the wilderness while not getting your balls chewed off by bears. Due to a lack of pirate servers with unBurched admins, we are in the midst of working on making our own server. Come join us for the times ahead because they will be both comfy and brutal.

Holla Forums wurm general Discord for whateverthefuck: discord.gg/9sABbGt
Previous thread: archive.fo/P2HLV

SERVER INFO
Rates: 4x skill gain, 4x action timers
IP: 2.110.59.210
Port: 7777
Full PVP and pirate friendly. GM added spooky dungeons, try to find them.

How to Connect
1) Either download the prepatched version below or download the WRC files then copy the patch onto it.
2) Run Wurmlauncher.exe
3) Click connect by IP and enter the server info
4) Choose your kingdom depending on what type of faggot you are:
Moll-Rehan = niggers
Jenn-Kellon = cucks
HoTS = edgelords
Freedom = literally nobody

WRC files download
dropbox.com/s/q6ncre3mgqnrw93/WRC-21_09_2016.exe?dl=1

Patch to update the WRC files to 1.3.1.3 (Cooking update)
mega.nz/#!wz5CwCCC!4NTltfLAANpDQcpMbKoueqf6HM8ctPer18uKkCIPim4
Extract to the WRC folder in the client linked in the Brocelona section. Once a cracked 1.3.1.3 server is made available you should be able to connect to it via Direct IP connection once it goes up.

Prepatched download for lazy nigs
mega.nz/#!tRcCjDhS!6j-uyxJ0g5fRJwcZ69_VYREE8gqJ2CVLazIIyWHUtP4

TIPS FOR NEWFRIENDS
If you are caught in the water with no stamina (green bar) left you will start to drown. Catch your breath before attempting to cross a river/lake.
Most enemies can’t swim. If an enemy is chasing you, it can easily be avoided by moving into the water and swimming away. Enemies that CAN swim include bears, anacondas, and crocodiles.
The tent you are given when you create your character functions as a spawn point. If you’re running for your life, and the end draws near, just chuck that fucker down so when you do bite the dust you don’t get sent all the way back.
New players lack the Body control skill needed to ride a horse (21) but are able to ride cows (not bulls). Use the rope you start with on a cow to Lead it which will then allow you to Ride it. You do not slow down when out of stamina when riding on an animal or cart, allowing you to go at full speed for the whole journey.
Note that if the Holla Forums server starts people with no equipment the last two tips will not apply. If there are no established villages for you to join your first task should be to forage tree tiles for branches and rock tiles for iron rock and rock shards with which to make a crude knife and other basic tools.

ALL OTHER GAME INFORMATION
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!s4t3EIxR!qtu8B3MQM0TwpVigxsmItQ
8ch.net/cow/res/234108.html
pastebin.com/RNj4C3KZ
a.pomf.cat/hcoksi.png
youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does that seem so similar to something else…

You should had deleted this famalam since the no equipment fags lost and we start with all the basic tools

Posted it last thread, Windows dedicated server and Native Linux Client. Also a collection of mods.

mega.nz/#F!s4t3EIxR!qtu8B3MQM0TwpVigxsmItQ

I just finished a match there

That was a long 10 minutes
seriously though thanks

Im not the guy that cracked it. this is just a steam rip

Friendly reminder.

if Nigger King Rolf hadn't given 2/3 of the useful enchants to vyniggers, you'd be purged on sight

Posting higher res map.

Also if niggers dont bother to read the OP we have our own serb now

>find recipe on his body
>Start reading, its a nice meal
>Get to the end
>Signed : Da Wife
>Do you feel like a hero yet?

Subtle hints and showcase of dungeon entrances

so are these immune to decay

The doors and the tiles beside it are protected(cant be modified in any way) They are passable to all players

Let it die.

Well that's fucking cool. Got a reason to explore now.

Also, when finding a quest NPC make sure to have something (anything) activated in inventory. Else the npc will not have the required options to talk etc. to him.

Reminder, the in-game quest making system is really frustrating with broken triggers and shit so give me a few days to figure this crap out.

So far, 4 dungeons and 1 quest
Get exploring niggas

How am I supposed to give a fuck about my village and fellow villagers when there's fucking quests? This is runescape now, civilization can get bent.

So far, my thoughts are towards having quest / dungeons be temporary in the sense that once defeated, i'll track time for when to make new ones. Like a cooldown for X days.

Making it so people can still enjoy comfy village grindan.

Still testing this to see how it turns out and not make it too unbalanced / steer too much towards another game experience.

Like a nice bonus event once in a while

Which lobby? RA, RA2 or MO?

You did this on purpose.

we're still alive here

So how many guys in the guild that are on regularly?Also out of curiosity what trades and/or builds are needed right now? I'm downloading the game and deciding on whether or not to actually go ahead and start playing with you fags

no such thing, its arranged into villages and kingdoms

Pretty much anything, we need people who can play regularly

Give the game a go, if you feel like its too autistic for you then leave, its a huge time sink tho, be prepared for long hours of autism

I played ragnarok with Holla Forums last summer, pretty sure I can sink ridiculous amounts of hour into this.

Then welcome to the family, join MR and ask for invites on the kingdom chat

Do i need to have steam open to get Wurm working? All im getting is my command console when running the exe

Former citizen of Brosmouth and Broschwitz that gave up with the game when the autism stopped being ironic and started being actually annoying here.

What are the rates? How many niggers are on the server?
Are we still doing that stupid city planning thing?
Did anything else change in this server compared to the last one? e.g. are priests still forced to become prayerbots because they have so many restrictions? etc.

Linux fag?

4x 4x like the previous serb
20ish
No autistic russian admin, we have our own dungeons and quest, priests are still fucked and rightfully so

You shouldn't need Steam whatsoever. Follow the direction in the OP, that's all you should need to do. Although, command prompt, I think I had the same issue. You need to redownload all Microsoft Visual C++ since 2008.

you gotta be shitting me

Nope. That's the only solution as far as I ever found. It's not that difficult, shit's free to download from anyway.

Server is fun again. Now that most people know what to do there is less handholding and more arguing over whether to build a corbita or cog

I'm making character what kingdom to join?

MR

Grapes

STOP TELLING EVERYONE TO GO TO MR YOU FUCKING IDIOTs

we need to have some form of conflict otherwise people are going to burn out MUCH quicker since there'd be literally no point in playing other then for autism

t. Hotshead

t. lonely hotshead

t. mega autist

Says the mega autist crying about people going MR.

no I'm crying about people telling people to go mr the biggest kingdom we have currently, we need more people in the other kingdoms otherwise it's just self autismasterbation for the sake of self autismasterbation and everyone will burn out sooner then they should

What's so wrong about some nigger wanting fags to murder?

Worst faction except for maybe Jewish Kniggers.

I want kingdom vs kingdom warfare that's equal enough for it to be /fun/ I want a reason for people to grind up all the neat things that's not just for the sake of it

We'd probably have to organize battles in advance.

if we can't get the numbers then yeah we're probably going to have to go down the honorable war route

Nice to see some new blood on the serb. PVP SOON

Or we can have a peaceful globalist society where you goyim can grow us crops and die as serfs for the greater good.

The tool quality only affects how fast you do stuff and not the quality of the things you tool?

better tools give better chance at better quality things

When you produce an item, there are usually three outcomes: A success yields an item capped either by the quality of the material used to produce it, or your skill in the case of production skills such as mining. Then there's a partial failure, which yields an item of variable quality less than the cap, and failure, which for raw material gathering means getting a 1QL item.

A higher quality tool increases your success rate, and it probably increases the average quality of partial failures, but I'm not sure to what degree. Regardless, the speed benefit and increased craft chance are extremely useful.

Or you could git gud and grow the crops yourself nigga

My greatest ally.

this feels like an issue with map size
if it was smaller, there could be territory disputes and people actually running into each other
but then the map would be smaller

territory disputes wouldn't really happen and it'd just be raids all the time with lots of harassment like that

This tbh. It would be great if everything was scaled down by half.

play life is feudal and come back to me

Its map is more like a tenth the size. But the problem with life is feudal is that there's nothing you can do to deter an attack besides having someone online at all times and having a gang of autists ready to log on and defend at a moments notice. There aren't guard towers or turrets and you can just jump over walls by building tables.

in wurm though you have to get the stuff inorder to make enough money to have guards, so this means if you set up and build up nicely someone else who actually has coinage will just steal your shit by placing their deed down

Deeds are free here and if you need money foraging and botanizing often gives one or two silver coins, thats more than enough for a small deed to exist for a few months, then there is the fact that buildings that arent owned by the deed maker cant be deeded over, so nobody with the coinage can cap your house, only the empty space near it

I'm pretty sure founding deeds is free on this server and even if it isn't you can get enough pretty quickly by foraging or killing shit since we have the bounty mod. Other players can't place a feed over your house without your permissions.

you need like 10 or so sliver for enough guards though

I still don't like having the bounty mod put in

1 guard is enough, build a wall if you dont want to get looted fag

Also guard towers kill enemies too and those dont require money, just imp them til you have enough guards

this is assuming you're up against slight equals, if it's someone who's already been playing for a long time he has no reason to spend the few hours it would take on a small map to keep a nigga down till he's forced you to leave

I won't lie
I really really really want to play this game but it seems so very difficult to get into.
Maybe tonight I'll sit down with you guys and try playing it.

The barrier of entry isn't very high to be honest. Once you realize 90% of shit is use thing on other thing, the basics become really easy to pin down.

it's not a game you play directly, you get comfy with it and some music on then while you grind up

There's always the wiki.

I need a gif or webm of someone rolling around throwing a hissy fit.

I don't wanna read a wiki though. I just wanna jump in and make myself a family ;_;

Thats easier actually, the wiki can be acessed ingame for any random question you might have but if you go read it now it'll make things seem more complicated than what they actually are, t. newfag

Its not hard. Make a small cart and you will have all the basics needed.

If you want to use an item it will need to be in your inventory or backpack if you have one and you have to double click it to 'activate it'.

Down at the bottom right is a thing to see the 'crafting window', it has a recipe list button full of shit you can make.

You're now ready. Good luck, have fun. The combat is like 2005 runescape combat.

thats only if you turn on autocombat. Manual combat is much more involved.

At that point you're just larping

not really, you can do a lot more damage by doing combat manually. Autocombat make it easy but you are only doing ~70% of the damage you could.

How much of a pain in the ass would it be to update the server to the latest patch and what kind of hurdles would cracked clients need to update? Would the clients just have to drop some files in or would it require someone doing some crack magic first?

The new marble walls with clay shingle roofs are reminding of second best Oblivion town.

Server is easy to change, to allow pirated clients in. Have no idea about the client tho, it just seems like the good ol' steam emulator.

You're a big guy.

Wear the tabard faggot.

for you

Currently knitting a story together. It's turning out breddy gud so far.

Hope you fags will try and uncover it when you get to explore some more.

War were declared, we have no time for memetics

Here is a suggestion.
If it's possible, make the NPC merchants stock be shared with all merchants.
I know some might be against this, but this way there would be "some" trade.

Would require some heavy code modifications I believe.

just don't step on the established wurm lore

See this shit is what ruins Wurm.

Makes it too much of a hassle to even attempt. I guess working as a traveling trade jew would be better, but you always run the chance of getting kos'd and your shit taken.

legitimate this

I'll gladly welcome you to Waylands if you have good stuff, i have no issue with people that aren't openly transgressing MR borders or attacking its people, its also not honorable to kill random villagers that seek no to harm other people, if you want to come, hang around and sell/buy stuff i really don't mind.

About protection you'll have to deal with people from the other villages but from what i know only HOTSfags arent trustworthy, if having you around its better than killing you then you probably will be safe

I can say aswell, most MR players dont care if you arent hostile. Just ask beforehand.

How do you get the server to allow pirated clients in?

GG Dragonbait, it was a good fight

You guys scared the shit out of me. If I hadn't been out trying to get a new pelt I wouldn't have run into you from behind like that.

what happened?

You actually scared me shitless too, i was scouting for the catapult when you took us by surprise, i made a lot of tactical mistakes and didn't had enough supplies, plus i got too cocky thinking you went to sleep, it was a good fight, almost fell like i was gonna win near the end but didnt got to land any of the shield bashes, the tactic of going for the horse is also pretty interesting.

WAR

hey. just downloaded the wurm game. name is asxz on it
i see white tall beacon lights? what do they mean?

If you walk to that light you'll find an altar with three of the 'white light' gods standing at the base of the pillar of light. If you're John-Kellon, Mol Rehan or Freedom Isles you'll be able to choose a god to pray to there. If you later wish to become a priest you'd return there. If you plan to ignore the religion part of the game it doesn't mean anything, just a sort of landmark. If you're Heroes of the Storm you'll be looking for a black light pillar on the horizon.

Also you are restricted from some skills if you become a Follower of a religion.

Don't get burned out yet guys. How's your main skills currently going peeps? I hit 65 mining today, and have 70 blacksmith. I see a bright future ahead, what we lose can be smithed back. Any 80/90 skills yet?

That's only if you become a priest. There are no restrictions for just being a follower.

I've never seen a brosmouth town pic before, that's pretty funny.

Interesting, but there's no advantage to being a follower is there? Can't go above 30 faith, can't use spells, etc?

Also we found something spoopy.
A large wooden sign. The "Here rests the hero of Hyllstra. Only a key remained after the Great Incineration." has been firmly secured to the ground by Defaulted.

So we found a key that Hyllstra held onto, but what/where does it go to?
This implies an extinction event! The key must open a sealed dungeon door that has kept something old within its domain, protected from being shoah'd by fire.

It's a very early shot. It was a a comfy sized town before the Great Ground Fuckening. Had all sorts of random ass places and a nice wall around the whole deal.

8ch.net/cow/res/234108.html

I'm not even part of this game and just saw the name scrolling the front page but I figured I'd warn you to brace for his autism.

uh oh

He'll fit right in.

vyn gets a boost to all skillgain except fighting
mag gets a boost to fighting-based skills
fo gets stamina or something i think
libila probably gets all of them because rolf

Libila sucks dick in online though. No reason to follow her when theres player gods that are much stronger and pretty much every god's priests can use her magic now.

Good thing this is unlimited, not online.

ftfy, literally the worst

sweet finally native linux, haven't been able to get windows running

linux client doesn't work out of the box, i'm gonna have to mess with it. I take it i'm going to have to merge WRC with the Linux WU client somehow

People can find you if you post screenshots famalam :^)

I've been messing with the linux client for some time now, it can't really use the steamemulator since it's .dll libraries.

So far, I've bypassed all the steam authentication functions and can connect to the server.
But the weird thing is, it crashes instantly upon connection. saying == CONNECT DENIED == even tho the serverlogs says connection accepted. I've also tried to fake the steam ticket / token in the source, but to no avail.

Of course it doesnt. This is just a steam rip. AFAIK there is no crack being spread either. Although there was that one guy working on one last thread.

This. Look what happened to Shia.

Leave and dont come back. You have too much autism.

No such thing. Yes, I've seen the /cow/ thread.

that just means I get more friends to build a comfy shire

That's one way to look at being murdered by a hotshead and having your tent looted.

Libila is a religion of peace. Who you really should be looking out for is those MR niggermonkeys.

Don't fuck with me kiddo

Defaulted forever BTFO until the very end of time. Just shut the fucking server down right now because it's all over.

Just to confirm no one knows if silver chain armor does less def then iron chain armor?

In my experience gold chain armor performs the same so I would imagine silver does too.

It is very hard to find iron, I keep finding silver or gold of very good or utmost quality

Ore is semi-regional from what I've found. There ARE mines with tons of one thing, but dig enough and you'll eventually find others. Kinda' like regional ore was mapped but noise was added or something.

Thats actually how regional ore is, iron and cheap metals are everywhere in small amounts but big clusters are also in the map

Ah. Never played with regional before.

We need more people

Bumping question. Makes it easier to make a new server when old server goes boom.

yo, server

still alive?

how does WRC do it? I wish there were some details on that

I really don't want to shill out $30 for a linux client

There's an option in the server settings for "Home Server" maybe that's for LAN / doesn't require steam?

pls dont, I didn't lie when I said I'll just be less on

Joining JK, where the fuck is there a town

Nowhere, join MR im waylar and i need a farmer for my castle

Or a knight or anything, war is happening with the HOTSheads and we really need more people on MR, the main town is pretty much empty right now

I may be hitching up with you the next time I'm on. Our town has gone from five to two.

Now where the hell am i on the map in the MR spawn

They use windows for the server and client. Its a modified SmartSteamEMU that the WRC admin made.

top north-west. Join a town and use the teleport. We are all extremely far away

I'm considering joining in atm.
Do constructed objects (eg fences, walls, ect) decay over time and require repair?
Because i ain't about all that.

off deed they will

So then i can't really just make a really long, comfy fenced path between two areas.

well maybe if your boarder is long enough

just let it die.

Alright, then do your duty to contribute to the deed upkeep.

If an object is on-deed and the deed in question has more than a month's worth of upkeep in the coffers, it'll stop all decay completely. Paved roads though, off a deed? They last a LONG time before they need maintenance or anything.

If that is you, Dragunov, you're not joining Broregon. Keep your upkeep gold.

um actually I think I mixed up who you were

Does slow mean retarded or were mountain lions always this big?

Still no affinity, how fuck am i?

gg no re

the faction split killed us

Everyone went to HOTS to become a hermit and got bored immediately when they realized they had to grind 12 hours a day, bunch of retards

you never learn

The vast majority were in MR. The HoTS players are still active, hell we even started trading recently.

Everyone but 4 people in MR left, broregon is soon gonna run out of upkeep and thats is if nobody comes and loots it

people are still playing, it's just that now that it's the long grind people are slowly getting burnt out and not playing as much

stop fucking cutting your own face off to spite the thread, you fuckers whining about shit you don't really understand is what's going to kill the threads and once the threads are gone then tyeah congrats you'll get your wish, you idiots not learn from every single Holla Forums serb that's ever happened?

Ya'll need to chill. There's a little over two dozen actively playing, at least. Stop being babies. If your town folds, congregate to a new one. The only thing dead is the Bro-settlement idea. Spooking off prospective newfriends, smh.

Broregon is safe. It is well protected and I'm maintaining the upkeep but not pumping it so full that a drain would be worth the effort.

ill be gone for a couple days. Ill be back though to finish those arrows.

Put name in email field.

this is Aydan.

Imported better timers for the serb.
Also raised meditation / mining rates abit for less grindy.

Also, if you are new you can join the server-wide chat and see whats up.

what's that

As in how quickly in takes to complete a task.

Can you kill that fucking whale? I've never seen one.

I checked that setting, there's offline or online mode. I'd assume if I use offline mode, nobody outside could join though. I'll have to run it through my guys who still play Wurm and see if they can connect.

If you use offline mode you could then use one of those LAN clients, I forget their names, what you use to play old games and point the launcher/game at the local ip address that shits out

overkill when WRC already exists, but it might allow straight steam linux rips to work.

Go out and see for yourself, Captain. Just watch out for sharks.

Fuck off, anger.

You need a place to settle, friend?

If you need a place to stay, there are three main choices for MR. If you'd prefer a smaller deed with a more knightly theme, Waylands is for you. I can attest to Waylar's dedication. If you want the current "middle" settlement, Crudeman's Rest is still fairly young and under developed but has a lot of empty land to fuck with and room for whatever you might want to focus your autism on. The largest settlement is Broregon, both in terms of population and development with many of the major roles taken up by dedicated autists. All are fairly close to each other and all are allied, so you'll be talking and interacting with everyone anyway.

t. Crudeman's Rest mayor

I ain't even playing

Tho it pains me to say this but i rather have people joining broregon since its the biggest town and it would be easier for newfags, right now we are just holding fine, the sooner we can get a town with 10 dedicated autists running all the stuff the sooner we can have a functioning kingdom and with that probably attract more active players.

Also fieldnigga if you are there we need you to connect atleast once a day to harvest the farms, shit is rotting

Don't fight whales, the fuckers attack 3 times a round and after you manage to parry a fucking gigantic sea creature with your sword twice per tick it will still crush your arm.

Are you talking to me, DeusVult? If so anyone can touch my farms.

No i literally have someone in my village called fieldnigga, also deus i miss you too

What does the map look like on this server now? Last I played we were on that rusty ruskie server and everything was a fucking mess.

I don't think we have a live map yet

Pretty sure it was discussed that a live map would be kept private so as to give some players a break from possible raids.

if these players have been raided once, they're going to get raided again regardless of that

Can't you at least send a cropped pic of the main settlements? I wanna know if I should be joining up now that I have a shittonne of time and nothing to do.

Not the admin. The server is broken between JK, HOTS, and MR. JK seems to be barely existant, MR has three settlements going, HOTS is being HOTS, and I guess there may be a few Freedom running around somewhere. There seems to always be at least a dozen people on at any given time. Wing it and see what happens.

ids exist you know?

Just joined as a hothead. I'm going to live the path of the wandering warrior. If anyone wants to join me, the name is Dakin I'll probably be close to hots spawn for a bit longer.

This game is so immersive.
Also joined as a hotshead this time.

Never not funny.

We need clay for us living at hots spawn, need to make a forge otherwise it's hard to do much with all this iron!

It was supposed to point at artorias but whoever made it fucked it up.

Chaos Systems had it coming, it all worked out.

learn to read

Got some new players in the serb, if you want to recruit for your villages it's now.

I'm not joining any villages, I only want to hear the lamentations of your women.

Nigga this is a Wurm thread, there are no women and there will be no women.

You'll get burned out in a few days and all your stuff will rot, unless you are that much of a retard join a big village since they are all empty right now

context matters big boi

just busted into some MR scrub's house and stole all his valuables.

psh

later kid

It's funny considering Notch went on to do Minecraft, a game that is basically half about admin abuse at this point/for years.

He deserved it for living alone

so what factions are you all in?

what do you fags think of this for the next OP?

MR is where must players are but HOTS has the more territory considering they've got afew autists with alts generally unbalancing the game as fuck JK aren't a thing it seems and freedom is just around

decent

i also updated the shitty OP

pastebin.com/RNj4C3KZ

add this to the new OP as well:
a.pomf.cat/hcoksi.png

Where the hell is everyone? I started with RM and went south through the forest to the edge of the water. Found a cart of someone called Agony but no people.

OwO
What's this?

Has anybody picked you up, newfriend? MR here, eager to welcome if somebody hasn't nabbed you already.

just ask for an invitation on the general kigndom chat or ask defaulted to add you to the global chat and ask there, either way you "should" find someone from MR, if not try later, but walking south its a waste since once you get invited you get a free teleport so its better just wait in the spawn

You are near MR spawn. Noone is anywhere close to there.

You should join Broregon.

Somebody please join Freedom.

Wait let me explain this shit for you

MR is a kingdom

JK its a merry gay kingdom too

HOTS might be a bunch of autistic edgelords playing linkin park in their stone boxes all day, but its still a kingdom

Freedom its not a kingdom, its autisticaly refusing to join any kingdom and trying to protect your deed from NAP violations while screeching with all your might

Now either accept the loneliness of being a free hobo or join a kingdom.

There is like 3-5 people on freedom now, just call out on one of the freedom channels every hour or so, though I think most of us play during us evening-night hours.

Poison tears stream down my face,
My heart beats at a steady pace
As I try to stand again;
Alone and standing in the rain.

I don't need you anymore…
Is what I think while tears pour.
I hate you like I hate my life;
But love is what cuts like a knife.

Edgy

I miss it.

It looks like I can only play at somewhat odd times for americans so if anyone from broregon can add JustTundra to the town while I'm offline that would be good.

The bong utility belt and illegible text made it for me.

I'll make a trek to the spawn and drop a village recruitment board so you nigs can join, remember all villages to make an ad for newfags so we dont need invites anymore and make it easier for them to join.

Gora, you ever coming back? The only person I see anymore is Wolf. We had two newfriends who seem to have buggered off already. Fish's computer apparently a shit, Izum set a road and I haven't seen him since.

I'll try to be on later tonight. Been busy with finals and other irl shit I'd rather not get into.

I've been busy getting ready for a new job which is why I haven't been around lately. I'll try to hop on later today or tomorrow if I get a chance.

I was one of the newfriends, I only play on one half of the week, that's why. My campaign of rape and slaughter will continue this weekend.

Jesus I've walked so far away from there. I'm at the shrine of the three.

how'd you do that?
might as well convert to magranon while you're there

I rode a horse. Every so often I would find signs of life like tents or partly built shacks so I figured I was going in the right direction. Surprisingly most of them had "cuck" or some variance thereof in their names.

yeah that would probably be jenn-kellon

So where should I go to find the town? Should I just make a new character and start at the MR spawn?

you could, or you can ask around in global every once in a while for an invitation so you can teleport there

Other newfriend here, was busy moving. Can finally go full autist on Wurm now.

Any oldfag or newfag in JK need a village?
Broakland needs a farmer!

We autism now youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

wish i could host my own server but i think it's expensive

Great, just wanted to see where everyone was. Was getting really lonely around town.

RIP

Programming bots for this game sounds like a pain in the fucking ass

Ever heard of a fidget cube/fidget spinner?
My sister is a substitute teacher and she saw the students with them and wanted to get herself one because she read articles online about new age/post-modern teaching methods that claims that children do better in schools when they have something to play with because kids fidget like clicking a pen anyway so we should be encouraging that fidgeting to help them do better in school and schools she saw then at banned them because students were playing with their fidget cubes instead of working

Don't worry, if i decide to terminate the server i will upload all relevant files so it can be hosted elsewhere.

WHY

>"welp, I guess they all quit. I'll disband so whoever logs in next can just put a new deed on the spot." < which I have been informed was wrong but I didn't know because I didn't ask to be the mayor and I have never been a mayor

You could have atleast opened everything up before disbanding. Would make nigging easier

Is this playable on a potato?
Only 1GB of RAM and 1 core CPU with integrated graphics thing.

Doesn't look like it should be too laggy. Then again, simple block games require monster rigs and some new(ish) FPS can run fine on my toaster.
Seems like I came just in time to nig broregon.

Can this run on a potato?
Only got 1GB RAM and a 1 core CPU with integrated graphics shit.
Asking since some games with lots of shit to render run finely on my toaster, yet some blockshits with every graphics setting set to low still fry it.
Also came just in time to nig that big town you guys abandoned.

wew, fix your shit whoever-it-is-now.

I would suck, you have to reduce your draw distances incredibly small and you'd still get like 20 fps.

It can run on toasters fine.

One step at a time m8. You make a bot that just sits on shrooms and shitposts all day with whoever mentions it's name or PMs him? You now know how to handle messages and you may as well make a waifubot that says "I missed you user!" every time you connect 😂

It helps if you have your own server where all your bots aren't going to get b& the minute you blink.

what, just let the upkeep run out, atleast give it a chance more players were coming.

wew

what am I looking at?

Why is gate man looking so sad
No man should be locked away from his friend
For friends are two at soul ;-;

Such is the nature of fun in Wurm.

lolololo

Broakland homestead of the JK kingdom will accept stragglers who lost their villages.
Will convert your kingdom if ye want and give ye a bed if ye hast need.

SHOW ME YOUR VILLAGES / HOMESTEADS

Tried to get into this game but it is just a collosal waste of time. Taking full days of your life to build a shitty little house, the game doesn't tell you how to play, required to constantly get a wiki to tell me what to do and how the game actually works. The graphics are incredibly shit which if were better might of made the game slightly comfy while you spend hours doing the most monotomous shit. Basically the game boils down to who has the least amount of life and sinks the most time into it whilst still having such low standards in gaming that they aren't repulsed from it. It sucks as well how this is a full release game and plays/looks so bad. I expect even more from the trash heap of early access survival games. Overall - shit. Don't understand why anyone would like this unless they don't want to have fun and just want a completely mindless timesink with no reward other than; make more of this; make more of this; make more of this; check the wiki; make more of this; make more of this; what number is your thing now? make more of this……. Seriously played the game for over 30 hours trying to get into it and every second was a complete and utter waste of my life and time.

Wanna get raided goyim? also you can convert that file to a plan with deed planner, its pretty good to plan shit you'll never build coz we barely have any people on

Dragonbait.png

Join MR and stop being homos, we can band together against the HOTSfags and rebuild broregon, to be honest 2 light kingdoms were a mistake, i rather we have a pkm for light and stop this autistic shit of half the server pop being separated from the other half

with everyone in the same kingdom then we have no real point to anything

Sounds like WoW.

WoW is a 1000 times better than this utter garbage and I can't stand WoW

let me give you an advice, this game CANT be played alone, you'll need either colossal amounts of autism or to rely on other people, the best way to play its to join a place with enough people that you can just ask for help and build your 2 floors half stone half timber framed walls with pottery roof home in a few hours doing 1/3 of the job yourself, but alone? nah

Back in the days of broschwitz all i did was fish and explore the sea since i could come back and have my tools improved and my meals waiting while my comfy house by the river overlooked the pier where my boat was, right now its nearly imposible for me to make a rowing boat because of all the shit i need to make and the other thousands stuff i have to do in order to be able to do them, so either join a big settlement or enjoy nothing.

There would still be HOTSfags to bully, darklighters vs white lighters instead of MR-JK competition over what tower its the most asthetic

It's your fault if you were going innawoods and wondering why everything was boring.

actually we need more darklighters to even things out, not just simplify the game

HOTS its literally the lone autist faction, if you join HOTS being alone its something you not only will have to endure but actually enjoy, the light factions however dont get karma from killing and nigging shit from their fellow men so they can rely on other people instead of hiding in a box of stone and archery towers.

I mean we dont need to force people into that shitty life, the only problem between JK and MR its the towers meme, if we fix that we can actually have big populated towns.

So long as they're real people and not villages of alts, more darklighters sounds fine.

We actually have no idea how many ACTIVE players in each kingdom, so saying we need more X is a bad idea.

darklighter factions is what I meant

^

right now we're even with mr and jk, there's afew hots around

In ACTIVE players? bullshit

HOTS are the biggest autists, its a waste since they could all be together and make a lot of cool shit in any of the light kingdoms but instead they have to grind masonry to 100 so they can have 10 guards in each of the towers the built on the perimeter of their autism fort.

yes, inactive is another story entirely

HOTs here, stay in your stone cubes little bitches, meet me in the wilderness and see what happens

towers max out at 5 guards

It has absolutley nothing to do with that and everything to do with what I said.

🤔

what happened here

Nice strawman faggot

:^)

That is such bullshit tbh blame everything on me when if I asked for help I was ignored and not even listened to. When making any type of comment - ignored, people telling me I need to do this and that and not bothering to tell me I need such and such mod installed to do it. Was never offered any help, and I wasn't even living on my own I was in the town, doing menial chores for other people thinking it would pay off and it didn't. Enchanted rakes and people offering to build me a 2 storey house? You are fuckin full of shit nothing remotely like that happened. Pretending that you are all a bunch of overly helpful and generous people when you never helped in the slightest and ignored me when I asked for help. Your memes are complete lies and projection. Fuck your shitty game and fuck the asshole community with nothing better to do in their cancerous lives.

Well if you join a shitty JK village where everyone is a lazy fuck and there isnt enough people obviously it would be the same as being alone, but hey, you got the aesthetic towers right?

I wish your autism actually could bear any results, smh fam

Just stfu already I was joined in the biggest village in the server and all you can do is create imaginary scenarios because you can't confront the fact that this game is objectively shit in so many ways and the most unengaging shit I have ever played.

I accidentally joined HOTS about one hour ago.

Where I'm going, I don't need anybody else.

back on broschwitz we had at least 10 people online at all times but i guess you weren't there so you have no idea how shit works, i wish i still had the job image from the old ruskie server so i could show you that for real people didnt had to do everything by themselves but i dont even care anymore.

Make a new character and join MR, you'll see a village recluiment board south, go and pick a village but get ready for lonelyness because we dont have enough people on the serv.

broregon's dead, man
completely dead, the deed's gone and everything

yea but there are still 2 other deeds, i blame the retarded JK fags for this, if they had not been autistic about their waifu towers we could have had a big kingdom.

MR wouldn't have gone JK and JK wouldn't have gone MR
two whitelight factions works a lot better in online than it does on a small server

It doesn't take incredible autism or time to "do everything yourself" but it does take understanding of the game to efficiently get going.

1. mine for iron (protip you can grind up the prospecting skill to 20 quickly to sense iron from analyzing shards)
2. make some nails on a campfire
3. make small cart
4. use cart to haul some wood and clay to the iron vein
5. make forge
6. make basic tools and weapons

Yea we should had formed a PKM and named it something we both liked and stopped being retarded, i really was expecting everyone to pick one kingdom instead of this memey shit

All you had to do was join a kingdom and spam the kingdom chat until somebody responded. Or maybe even be the pioneer and grow a spine until others came to join you. Nobody's fault but your own for losing at a simple game.

I fucking love these

ha its just 2 now

HotS should have the sleeping one as Shawn, and the rest as Dragonbait, Dragonbait Alt#1, #2, ect. Otherwise pretty accurate.

Perfect

top kek

The first thing you should be doing regardless is building a cart because it makes everything else so much easier. Just don't bother with building a small cart because the large cart isn't that much more expensive but is a million times more effective especially over long distances.

missed opportunity.

uuuu
final version?

HAHAHAHAHAHA NICE JOKE MATE

m8 I just directed a refugee of Broregon to you. He's moving north with some shit now. Gonna be hanging out at Crudeman's until you're on to add him. It's more accurate than you're willing to believe :^)

YES

Thanks friend, i have to go to my birthday now but i'll be back tomorrow and welcome the fag with open arms, right now i need someone to tend the fields, but whatever he can do will help.

also nice satan trips

nigger just as i finished mine, fug had to edit it one more time

I've also put up an IRC channel for new global chat. Everyone in MGMT or GM will no longer be able to write in there.

Pic related to join the IRC channel in game (#WRC)

irc infinity-v.ddns.net

Things are getting pretty comfy.

I can say coming from MR that the help meme is true. All you need to do is play with non-shit players and show some attempt at trying to learn.

Also, if you have a legit client or the #WRC doesnt appear for you, go into :Server tab and say /join #WRC

really getting tired of this meme

Done, I've abandoned my shit and I'm now ready to prep the bull.

name?

MAUER
The Dioptra needs to be higher QL

[11:25:20] A fairly large two wheel cart designed to be dragged by an animal. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from lindenwood. You will want to polish the "FUCKING PELTS" with a pelt to improve it. Ql: 9.402484, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, :^) , has been etched in the stern.

I know that feel…
But then i got a QL78 pelt :^)

it could use with default flying around planting clay and tar literally everywhere

WAYLAR YOU GOT ANOTHER FAG THAT WANTS TO JOIN YOU. GET YOUR ASS ONLINE. His name's Phantom. He already applied via the recruitment board apparently.

JK are fags
signed MR

why the hate? what did JK do to the MR? totally unreasonable

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Its just HoTS being autists again.