Wat do?

Pic related

You already fucked up.

end it. end it all. you've fucked up beyond redemption. the puzzle will never be solved so you might as well kill yourself now so that you don't have to live with the failure of fucking up a sliding tile puzzle.

find a way to swap those two pieces

I hate slide puzzles.

OP, you are a massive fucking nigger for posting this, but you are my massive fucking nigger. It took me three hours to realize what was going on and 20 minutes to confirm it.

Did you just pray that a tile swap would make the puzzle unsolvable or did you know this for a fact? If you knew, I wanna compare proofs. Mine used parity of permutations.

holy shit how much of a retard do you even have to be? slide puzzles are given to children to teach them how to think and reason things in different ways, if as an adult you can't solve them you definitely have some nigger DNA in you because you can't possibly be this retarded beyond the age of 16.

Solve that puzzle if you're so great.

I don't believe you.

Hating them does not equal being unable to solve them, they're fucking tedious and annoying in games. They feel like filler puzzles to me because devs coudn't think of anything else.

Yeah no, fuck you. Even if you understood the trick to a sliding puzzle, going through a exercise in tedium of that level that harshly punishes even a small mistake to the point of having to redo everything is the worst fucking thing. It's even worse when there are two blank space tiles and they aren't interchangeable.

I played Avalon Code I know how shit these things are.

didnt read the rest of your post.

tedious? sure, hard? never. they all follow the same pattern. you make the first line at the top or bottom, then make the next ones and so on until you're left with the last 2. then you make a "trail" of pieces that follows the order and spin them around until they're in position.

any "area" of 6 pieces (3 by 2, or 2 by 3) can be rearranged in ANY order.

i dont understand what you're trying to say. your mom can do slide puzzles but your sister can't?

LISTEN HERE YOU HEXTUPLE NIGGER

100% this game, unlock every single recipe.
Come back to me and tell me Sliding Puzzles are okay after.

solved :^)

whats wrong with it?

Find out yourself and suffer the same fate I did.
I know you're just doing obvious bait but it's hard evidence Sliding Puzzles are shit.

No
You don't 100% avalon code. God forbid you missed something, after the apocalypse of monsters book event happens that game is done.

You say the puzzle is meant to help people with their reasoning skills yet my mother who can solve it can not use reason to figure out why my sister doesn't have a boyfriend. Is English your second language or are you just pretending to be a retard when it comes to reading?

He said Sliding Puzzles are okay, this is the suffering he chose.

It's been a while since I played that game but weren't the sliding puzzles a little forgiving with regard to the blank tiles?
if I recall correctly all the blank tiles were interchangeable which certainly made it easier then it could have been.
really the sliding puzzles there weren't even that hard just tedious

Git gud

nice argument faggot, but its invalid because A being equal to B doesn't imply Z is real

what the fuck does solving a slide puzzle have to do with figuring out human relationships, jesus nigga you're stretching that shit FAR too much and implying far too many stupid things in that little sentence.