Target Encourages Store-Wide Mayhem With Mario Kart Shopping Carts

Other urls found in this thread:

peopleofwalmart.com/
dw.com/en/inside-europe-lidlgate-in-the-czech-republic/av-37193375
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder how many children will receive great bodily injury as a result of their terrible conduct, as encouraged by these themed carts?

I worked at Target one summer, the shit I saw kids get up to was fucking ridiculous. I have no doubt in my mind that those little bastards are gonna raise hell over this. Glad I'm working for the government this summer instead.

Who wants to go into one of their gender neutral bathrooms with a cart and scream "I sexually identify as a Yoshi"?

Is it true that Target is like leftist Wallmart?

Target has gender neutral bathrooms, remember? Isn't Walmart leftist too? They were selling Black Lives Matter shirts.

Ok, thats pretty cool, i would have loved it as a kid.

I'd say no, not compared to Target. It really all depends on the average person who shops there really
Right-leaning Soccer Moms and Sandal-sock clad dads with Neoconservative 'MURRICA types
Cosmopolitan inner-city leftists

I love kid logic and the shit they come up with as long as I'm not the one having to deal with the consequences

Yeah, for those who aren't in the US, the general perception is that Walmart attracts the bottom-of-the-barrel customers such as white trash, meth heads, hood rats, spics, the whole she-bang.

Meanwhile, Target is seen as the more hip, urban, and progressive alternative. The prices are higher, but some see that as a small sacrifice to shop at a place that's not only trendier, but apparently safer. A friend of mine says that he shops exclusively at Target to keep his wife and two children safe because the Walmart near his apartment at the time had a bad reputation for being tough, even though it's located adjacent from a major Christian university and next to a nationally-renowned megachurch.

And I can verify that it's all true. See the Walmart here on this cover? It's the Walmart located on Admiral and Memorial in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I live three miles away from it. It has always been regarded as the "Ghetto Walmart" and the crime problems out there are so bad that it warranted a cover story on Bloomberg Businessweek.

This is disgusting, being American must suck when you are bombarded with advertisements all the time like this. I find it even more amusing and pathetic that they are basically hyping up a re-release of a game that already sold a lot and they are probably going to succeed at it. Fuck.

Walmart employed Hillary Clinton for six years.

It's pretty cute to be honest but I can see why it would annoy people, after all getting bombarded with publicity isn't pretty fun

Do people in your country have no sense of imagination?

If you're from Finland, then say no more.

And if you're from Australia, it's no surprise that you're not bombarded with advertisements because it doesn't pay to advertise in the fucking desert.

He, like I, is going by the clients. In my area Wallmart is for poors and trailer trash while Target is for queers, cucks, and rich whites that vote democrat.

So didn't you see some multikut pozzed clientelle at Target? Haven't you been in Wallmart and it's dirty unwashed poors?

I think this is the result of everyone shitting on nintendo for barely advertising the wii u

lel, I love when town get big enough to have multiple walmarts.
It always divides into the nigger walmart and the white walmart, but no one wants to acknowledge it for what it is.

Asking
Is pretty stupid. They're going to pick whatever position they think is most profitable. If Walmart thought Nigger Lives Matter shirts weren't profitable, they wouldn't sell them. If Target thought gender-neutral bathrooms didn't improve their public image, they wouldn't make them.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you really like having ads shoved in your face?

I remember when kmart was for the poor and walmart was in the upscale areas. time passes so fast.

Well at least Nintendo's getting creative with their incessant obnoxious advertisement. Think the shills are going to step up their game and do something festive too?

fucking kmart closed down near me

oh btw there use to be another place like these stores called Hills around here.

Yeah the last of the kmarts I knew of closed years ago, right after circuit city.

There's a fine difference between intrusive ads and neat promotional tie-ins.

Nobody was complaining that Duracell batteries and 7-Up caps were in Pikmin 2. Why do you suppose that was?

wat

That's the thing that corporations do when they like their brands to be associated with a certain subculture (in this case videogames) to eventually become a part of it and have their name to be instantly tied to that lifestyle and it is disgusting.

That would be true if 7-Up was considered to be the Gamer's soft drink choice.

Guess what? It isn't.

And how many gamers do you know that exclusively use Duracell batteries?

If anything, it provides a sense of relativity. Something we see in our own lives are being carried around by Pikmin. It's not some blatant ad saying "BUY DURACELL BATTERIES!"

I couldn't imagine anyone thinking that it would be a blatant ad unless they have some one-dimensional viewpoint that all corporations are evil and will stop at nothing to gain every last cent out of us.

In which case, go fuck off and eat some granola bars, you hippie.

It isn't, but they sure as hell tried.

Actually, the store I went to last night had three gray ones.

And I'm pretty sure they'll be shipping more on the same day as Mario Kart 8.

Also, keep in mind that they're already two million in the world who already have Nintendo Switches.

hahawhatisthisnonsense.jpg

Stop taking every post so fucking seriously you sperg.

Yeah it's that way around here too. Violent ghetto thugs and the filthiest of white trash will come miles and miles out of their way to hit up one Wallmart that's around a bunch of warehouses and factories.

It looks like wallmart is aware of this phenomena of them having a shitty one and a good one, because on the other shore that's where the better customers went. Now it's turned in to 3rd world filth and big ticked sales are down while produce goes bad. Since then they opened a 3rd wallmart in the area and now all the better customers go there, the 3rd worlder sanctuary city shitskins go to one, and the white and black trash go to another. It's crazy but Wallmart is somehow doing this intentionally.

fyi I don't go to ANY OF THEM, nor target. I get crap amazon or amiami.

Fucking normalfags ruin everything good

The prices aren't that much higher except for food (they carry hipster brands for food which brings it up too much). The reason Walmart attracts worse people is actually the grocery section having much cheaper food than most places, and I see a lot of people do all their grocery shopping there since it's easy to bulk buy crap-tier food.

At Target their grocery section being hipster/expensive is what keeps the cockroaches of society away at all.

Japan is worse. A lot worse. Visited there and going to Tokyo is like having millions of ads shoved in your face every waking moment, even at your hotel while you're in bed trying to sleep (it's that noisy). Never go to Shibuya/Akiba if you hate that shit, nothing in the US will ever be worse than those.

I said it before, but most people will be treating the Wii U's re-releases as new games, because barely anyone really played them. We all know smash 4 and Mario Maker is probably going to drop at some point. Nintendo will add in new content to lure in their core fans into buying it a second time, along with the hoard of new people.

It's funny how not advertising at all with the Wii U may actually help the switch.

I work at Target now. Have been for a few years.

We were just finally told we're allowed to throw these little shitters out. At this Target, they flock to it like kids used to flock to malls. It was the cool place to hang out. So especially during Summer (which is when I work the most, since I'm in college) they'd be all over the place, generally being annoying.
But not too long ago, a bunch of these idiot kids bought matches and hair spray to fuck around with. They couldn't even wait five minutes after leaving the store before fucking around. They set the store on fire when fucking around in the parking lot. The nearby schools got involved, and we're now allowed to kick them out and report them to their schools so they can get in trouble there.

This kind of opens a can of worms about why schools are getting involved when it's not on school property, but… Hey. Good for me. Parents don't do shit anyway, which is why they act like this.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm not working for about another month. This shit looks like trouble waiting to happen.

I owned a WiiU but I never brought Smash for WiiU so I'm really hanging out for Smash on Switch, if it's Smash 5 then that's a bonus, but Sakurai is already working on something with mechs or guns, so it's probably a port.

Switch is a smart decision anyway, both handheld and console teams, it's going to have a mountain of exclusives, and it's only going to get better to shitpost about as time goes by. You're right on the WiiU thingy, Nintendo can lazily port WiiU games to it and casuals won't know any better. so where the fuck is Bayonetta 2, W101 and Tropical Freeze.

lel, yesterday I watched the movie career oppurtunities where the protagonist is a nighttime sweeper at target. What a coincidence

Y'know this actually has me wondering
Has target been hit as bad as everywhere else when it comes to scalpers buying all the nintendo switches?

Or maybe this is a method to weaponize autistic kids to attack scalpers so they can clear more of their switch game stock that is occupying shelves.

Nobody noticed that in the Pikmen series because it was pretty much The Borrowers with a space ship.
This is like bitching about Smash Bros. trophies telling you about nintendo games.

I can already see what will happen

Target is for upper middle class liberals that think they're above shopping at Walmart, Walmart is for white trash and niggers, whom are also typically lefties.

Where do righties shop at? I don't want to be around leftists when I am getting groceries.

so where do people who want to get most out of their bucks shop at?
-non american here

Depends on the state.

Depends on state but typically lower-brau mom & pop stores (if available) or Aldi's. I can get a full larder for $100 at Aldi's; Europoors know it by Lidl.

You hunt, you pathetic cuck

since when does Target have a produce section
they're a department store not a fucking supermarket

Aldi and Lidl are separate competing stores.

They have Super Targets that have a small grocery section.

Oh, I guess we don't have those in Australia

kmart still exists here
not sure for what reason though

Fucking ass meant for

Top kek, I had no idea that was a popular phenomenon. Yeah, we have the ghetto walmart and the white walmart. The ghetto walmart made me believe in extraterrestrials, for I have seen some abominations you people wouldn't believe.

Is that a cushion or deformed fat

It's overflowing freedom.

Look up Hills Snack Bar candles. I used to spend a shitload of time at Hills playing Outrun.

I go to regular chain grocery stores in nicer parts of town to avoid the trashy crowd, and since most people are paying with cash or debit instead of EBT and WIC I assume most of them aren't voting democrat. I'd also say you'd find more right wing types in wholesale clubs.

Smash has Mechs and Guns though

Boomers ain't free

On the topic of advertising, has anyone watched the reboot of Mystery Science Theatre 3000 yet? They namedrop a LOT of brands and stores.

It's played off for humor but I can't help but think its shillery.

I know Zoolanders did that
Maybe it's just kikery

As a Walmart employee in a small conservative town, my stocking job feels almost cushy. I do my best, everyone i work with is great, the customers are patient and understanding i love it

If I worked at a Target in the states I'd probably kill myself ifI had to do that promo

I thought Walmart is US and Canada only and seeing as you said Conservative it doesn't fit

For some reason I always see the fattest fucks in the vegetable section when shopping. Really makes you think.

DEY SAYD DAT IF I ADD CUCUMBER TO BORGER I BE SKINNY AND SHEEEEEIIIIT

I always see the fattest people everywhere in walmart.

Explain Target and Walmart to a non-burger.

got any other good ones

What country are you from?

Store thats like ten stores in the same building filled with greasy fat ugly people wearing pajamas or whatever minimal clothing gets them in the store. Workers paid minimum wage

Target changed all of their carts to be plastic 4 years ago.

They are huge stores where you can typically get most common shit that you need. If you need a bunch of different shit like clothing and a picture frame and bathroom supplies and whatever the fuck else you can get all that in one place. There are also "Super" versions with grocery stores attached, and often shitty restaurants and/or coffee places too. Convenience and generally low prices tend to attract shitty people with shitty behavior, and Walmart is known for getting the worst of it.

Hm? I am in Ontario, not sure how you didnt catch that I am a leafcuck

Walmart does have a few international stores iirc, but I dont know how they operate

peopleofwalmart.com/

According to walmartone.com there's also a Chinese branch, but I never bothered asking about international branches.

I caught on you were a leafcuck it's just the term Conservative along with Canada is a bit jarring
And I thought Walmart just has things with different names in other countries, I think they Own Big W which is like Australia's one

Retard.

Doesn't Walmart donate a massive amount of their money to the GOP?

Did someone hurt your trailer trash feelings ?

Waiting for some retard to hurt themselves on this
other than that its cute for kids

If you want to waste your money and buy more expensive products that are cheaper elsewhere just to look cool then go for it. But don't pretend you aren't a fucking retard.

Retard.

Both of them are shit. Wal-mart just happens to sell guns in non-libtard states.

Target sign guy here, I set those up yesterday. Combined with those fucking unicorn fraps being sold at our starbucks, I can't wait for the shitstorm stories about hyper retarded children when I return to work on Monday.

They really cheaped out on the door graphics. The stuff we get for Christmas and etc are actually adhesive. The Mario Kart stuff was plain vinyl and you had to spray the window with water to get them to stick. Like they were expecting this shit to just static to the glass (it doesn't). It also scratched all to fuck by the squeegee THEY provided. Shit-tier quality as promotional materials go.
Also there's a sound box in the door that makes the 1-2-3-go sound from the game and then Mario goes WAHOO. But it's shit too. It takes a second for the motion sensor to send the signal I guess, and the sound starts after the person has entered the store and the doors closed behind them. Then there's no cooldown so it will start again IMMEDIATELY if another person walks in. It's full-retard.

It sounds like it's a social experiment designed to test the limits of sanity.
The question is: are they experimenting on their employees, or their customers?

Walmart has a store in every city with more than 5,000 people, and it's the cheapest place to get just about anything they sell. It'll be garbage quality, but poorfags don't care. Their produce goes bad a day after you buy it. Their drinks and pasta and bread are somehow less healthy than any other name brand even though the recipes are very simple. Their frozen meats are injected with water first to make them weigh more, so when you cook it you only end up with half of what you thought you purchased. Their non-food items are manufactured by the lowest bidding chinese sweatshops and made of materials other places wouldn't even bother to recycle. The only thing Walmart sells that's worth a fuck is oil for your car, because it's about the same quality as the name brands for much cheaper. Walmart employees are treated by their managers like USA treated our troops in the Vietnam war. As a result, nobody works there longer than a year and people take a shit on the floor or set something on fire when they quit.

Target is the Walmart competitor for people who wouldn't be caught dead in a Walmart. It doesn't suffer from "people of walmart" because it's more expensive, but they sell basically all the same stuff except guns. They have more SJW corporate policies and sell hipster bullshit like local craft beers, gluten free, organic, and vegan foods. From the number of rainbow haired faggots and trannies working in my store, they very well may have a secret policy to hire as many mentally ill tumblrkins as possible to show how progressive they are. Target has a much better toy section and many exclusive collectible things like those fucking ugly pop figures, star wars stuff, or special editions of movie releases.

The clientele difference between the two stores is real. Walmart gets the absolute bottom of the barrel dregs of humanity dressed in tattered shit-stained clothing, and Target gets everybody else. At least that's how it is in my town. We were recently made painfully aware of this disparity when the Walmart closed for half a day due to a gas leak (7th in two years, they must not pay their maintenance people either) and we got all the customers who usually go there. It was a fucking circus.

Why not both?

holy fuck that second picture

Better answer: the parents

There's a guy that tools around our local Sam's Club in a scooter that's modified like a bunch of mexicans got to it. It's got chrome spinners on the wheels, flames, and it goes like 3x the speed you normally see those things move.

The Walmart where I live is actually pretty nice because I live in a 99% white part of New Jersey and the owner of the store runs that shit like a fuckin nazi not a god damn pickle out of place

Imagine being so much of a fucking baby that you couldn't go shopping because someone around you might not think exactly like you do.

Are you this insecure lad? Becauase spoiler alert: Different people shop at different stores. You need to get out more, either that or just accept the fact that it doesn't even really matter since you're only there for shopping, not for forming a friendship with the cashier and/or various other customers.

Also
Sound like a retards logic no matter how you go about it, the only thing I'll pay a little extra for is fruits, vegetables and beef and that's mainly because I prefer fresh and/or high quality when it comes to those particular items.

I remember when I was teenager.

But they might be (((jews)))

So does this mean they will actually have a decent amount of switches in stock during this promo?

Pussy.

it is cheap but so pozed.
dw.com/en/inside-europe-lidlgate-in-the-czech-republic/av-37193375

Target has been losing money since their endorsement of gender disphoria degeneracy. This is yet another bad idea.

What's a good idea?

Selling fucking groceries

Mssfag here.
They still do sell guns in some locations here. Most stores only stock hunting equipment.
In any case, their selection leaves a lot to be desired and the few arms they do have aren't exactly cheap either. When you do find few with better-than-most prices, it's still not worth it on account of how they handle the things.

Does that mean I'm covered if I decide to go into a women's room in Target?

*MASSFag

*Massivefag
do ho ho

I hope it's sinking in.

I work at a deli in shop rite, everyone I knew there was basically a trump supporter, or at least had enough of a conscience to refuse to support Hillary. Everyone there is an old trainwreck though, the kinds that clearly gave up looking after themselves, but haven't completely surrendered to sedentary life like walmart-goers.

Allah hu Akbar

well, they generally come pre-packaged with most controllers. So i'd say most use them for a while at least.

There are 2 Walmarts within 3 miles of me, and 6 within 10 miles. Not counting neighborhood markets, which adds another 2 or 3. There's definitely more ghetto and less ghetto ones, depending on proximity to dense melanin-enriched populations.

I don't know that it's a conscious effort by Walmart to segregate stores. Their goal is just to drive as much foot traffic into their stores as possible, which is achieved by making the distance any person has to travel to find a store minimal. I think they've gone overboard here, but I guess they're doing enough business to keep them all open.

You know, I don't think Walmart is ever the cheapest place to buy more than one thing. I think they do a great job of advertising themselves as the cheapest, but unless you are just getting one specific thing that's cheaper there than anywhere else, I think you come out even at best. I generally spend less for groceries at the nearby cost+10% grocery store, which isn't very ghetto aside from the unmaintained floors because the local niggers all think Walmart is cheaper. Or they don't care what stuff costs because they're buying it with EBT cards.

When these faggots go bankrupt, I hope the board kills themselves.

Can confim
Source: I work at one.

College tuition is a BITCH

You do realize those two things are unrelated, right? A marketing promotion isn't "sorry we're trying to make up for pissing off Holla Forums :("

This kind of shit is why I go to sam's club. Their service is incredible even internationally, I went to mexico once but forgot my credentials and I told the dude at the door about it and it was fine. Where I live the membership more than pays for itself specially when it comes to refueling my car. The first time I refueled there I parked my car in my house (there's a very, very steep ramp before the garage) and had no issues with it and I noticed they were probably the only place in my 3rd world shithole that doesn't fill the fucking gas tanks with water.
I'm sounding like a shill here, but it's my experience.

fuck you this is going to be the first thing i think of if a target explodes, now

In my area, the same people shop at both stores, but people primarily use Walmart as the grocery store. If you want good meat and produce, you go to Giant Eagle or Sparkle, but if you're just picking up low-popularity shit like HFCS-free bread, you pretty much have to go to Walmart for it.

My Walmart only sells durr raffles and shartguns now. They used to carry AR-15s and such, but the hysterical left made that kind of stuff unpopular, even though there are gun stores, military bases, and target ranges ALL OVER my corner of the state. Various photos from the Great Ammo Panic of 2012-2014.

You do realize you don’t comprehend what you’re saying, right?

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but Sam's is owned by Walmart.

good argument

Doesn't mean it's not better than walmart.

Doesn't mean the service is the same but yeah.

Subtle, really subtle, Pinko.

You know right Holla Forums aren't the only people sickened by Tranny shit, this is the one Taboo that actually might be pretty hard to push through Bluepills

Don't forget Kid and dog fucking, no matter how hard leftists try Furries and pedos will never succeed.

Very good point, though Kid taboo and Trannies fall under similar categories as they're both Kikes messing around with kids

Furrys are less about fucking animals and more about fucking cartoon characters. They're furry because of rescue rangers and thundercats not because of them owning a dog. Dog fuckers don't dress up as dogs either while two furries will dress up as cartoon dogs to have sex with eachother.

You know damn well what the push for Furries wants to go
Reminder in Weimar people fucked goose necks

I still think they just want to fuck disney cartoons.

The furries themselves do but the ones behind pushing it want it to go further
And Shit like Otherkin is a step

How is it a bad idea for Nintendo to pay them for advertising if they're losing money?

I can hardly wait until this happens.

Modern Japan is some bizarre offspring of the US and Imperial Japan mutated by those nukes. The Asian high-pressure, robotic work ethic coupled with the US's absurd strategy to give them extensive military protection and invest billions of dollars and resources into it instead of the US's own cities has resulted in the economic revival-equivalent of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Besides China, it's probably the most corporate countries on Earth.

It's the radiation. Slavs got nuked and they are… slavs
Japan got nuked and they are… Japan.

Stop supporting the mentally ill or you’ll be put down right alongside them.

WRONG they sell them in PA a libtard state.

PA is extremely red. Niggers in the cities are the only thing that swing it.

I think it's gonna go just fine for them. After all, nobody fucking shops at Target anymore.

>PA Philadelphia, a libtard state city
FTFY. Rural counties, except in MA, almost always vote red because of the promise of the return of pointless jobs that have no reason to exist in the modern world. See PA in pic related. It's from the 2012 election.

Try harder, dipshit.

If I stick my fingers in my ears and shout loud enough maybe automation will stop existing!

Automation only benefits business owners, the vast majority of Americans aren't business owners. Why not legislate against it? Because we need to trade globally? But if automation was so great we wouldn't need international trade, would we?

So what you're saying is the next cultural movement will come when we all nuke ourselves? Well you probably won't be wrong.

Someone's going to die by the end of this, aren't they?

I just prefer not having to wear a fucking face mask like it's China. Even a single nuclear reactor can output the same amount of power as a coal plant without airborne pollutants. There's no purpose to dabble in coal anymore outside of economic dependency. Nuclear power is a much better solution.

Automation will make all the things in our modern life so common, there won't even be an economy for the goods it produces or the services it provides. It'll be just like water and air, and by that I mean free of charge.

wut?

Sam's is named after Sam Walton, the owner of both stores. All their corporate policies are nearly identical to Walmart. They even use the same human resources and training software on their computers. If one has better service than a Walmart it's merely a difference in the local middle-management.

Sam's is only worth a membership if you own a convenience store and want to stock your shelves yourself like a sucker instead of signing up for a delivery service because you're incompetent, or if your local one has the gas station attached (some don't). When a normal person gets a Sam's membership, they typically end up in a downward spiral of fat fuckery and spending far more on groceries than they normally would. Everything at Sam's is like $10 minimum because the quantities are so large. The unit pricing may be attractive but if you buy a 5lb tub of Nutella then you'll just end up eating more Nutella than you normally would. Same goes for anything else, it's just an example. But you buy 15 items there and you leave having spent $150 with a huge surplus of food you'll either get sick of and let it go bad, or eat 100% of and become obese.

Of all the things to criticize walmart for, that? The electric pushers are necessary at a store with that volume of customers. You can completely clean the lot and have the front of the store fully stocked with every cart you own at opening, and without a cart guy the front will be empty an hour later and all the parking lot cart collectors will be full.

I think the joke was that the radiation genetically altered them, with Slavs and Japs becoming drunks and submissives respectively.

Fuck off, dipshit. You’re way out of your league.

Which has FUCKING NOTHING to do with anything we’re discussing. Do you know what energy production actually is?
You mean the airborne pollutants coming out of this coal plant? OH WAIT THERE ARE NONE.
Because you say so, of course. Good going, shlomo.

This is how fucking retarded you actually are. This is what you actually believe. Explain how scarcity stops existing in a finite system, you mongoloid pile of shit.

I'm not part of this argument but I'd like to point out that's because they mix it with water and it drains instead. There are still pollutants.

Literally who? Also, good job evading the point I made - automation is a threat to jobs.

Yeah, we all went unemployed when the industrial weaving loom was invented, didn’t we?

Which are taken care of quite simply. UNLIKE RADIOACTIVE WASTE, WHICH SITS FOR FIFTY THOUSAND YEARS.

You sound like a fucking soccer mom.
There's a shitstorm right this minute about how coal plants dumping their gross shitwater ruins ecosystems and makes rivers disgusting and unusable for hundreds of miles downstream, but nuclear produces far less waste per unit of energy created, and it's stored under land nobody was using anyway in a mountain range. Because of the strict containment, it won't seep into groundwater or anything. There's also ongoing research into ways to use the depleted radioactive stuff for other purposes.

Don't forget we lost Zellers to that shit. They weren't perfect (think a cut rate Walmart honestly) but it was kinda nice to shop somewhere Canadian And the '50s diners they all had were pretty good for a greasy spoon.. They were comfy too, unlike the Targets that replaced them which felt like hospitals, even when they were closing.

It's just promoting people to run around like they're on the Super Toy Run, 'cept they have to pay for shit. You'll just have to wait for this year's Black Friday for your dose of shopping mall based Lion King Wildebeest Stampede re-enactment.

Well it helps define who they are.

Hmm.
Not an argument, faggot. You want to learn about how coal actually works?

One type of air treatment consists of a caustic “bath” or spray that neutralizes the sulfur in the exhaust. This also will knock out particulates and also will remove most of the metals (mercury being the primary target). Most air treatment systems are multiple stage systems. The flue gas is constantly monitored for particulates, SOx (Sulfates) and NOx (nitrates, which contribute to smog.) These emission rates are set by the EPA. There can also not be a “visible” plume. This doesn’t include water vapor plumes. Any persistent plume that you see would be a result of particulates in the air. So anything that comes out of the stack is regulated. There are process upsets that do cause actual “releases”. These are subject to fines under the Clean Air Act. Whenever you see a darker plume or a white plume that doesn’t go away it’s a release that must be reported. If your friends ask about what happens to the pollutants that get scrubbed, these are also regulated. Any waste water released is also subject to strict regulation. Regulations set up by the Clean Water Act. Most of the water released from these facilities must be “non-contact” cooling water. Any water must be tested before it is released. If the levels do not meet the CWA requirements (which, incidentally, are stricter than the standards for you drinking water) then the water must be collected and sent for treatment and disposal. Slurries of the remainders of caustic and sulfate solution are usually disposed of as “solid” waste, which is also subject to EPA regulations. If the mercury (or other) pollutant levels are high enough, the waste must be sent to a permitted. hazardous waste landfill. These landfills are doubly lined and have a leachate (liquids) collection system in the liner and are subject to groundwater monitoring. That’s a snapshot of the “cradle to grave” system. At each step of the process, the process is controlled by the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, and the associated EPA solid and hazardous waste regulations (RCRA, Landban, etc.)

Sounds like something straight outta wikipedia.

imagine working there and having to listen to this nonstop all day long every time people cross that fucking door

What if they squirt gender fluid on my groceries? Are you gonna pay for that? Fuck you

When you stop sucking kike cock, feel free to come back. We're not dismantling Western civilization to appease niggers who have literally done nothing more than build huts of their own shit. Coal is here to stay, so enjoy crying about it.

So a liberal, then. Hence the existence of safe spaces. The intelligent solution is simply to slaughter all liberals, as mental illness has no place in society.

Uhhh, pal. You got the wrong ID. I'm not arguing against what you said. I'm only saying it reads like something out of wikipedia, take that as you may.

There was no point for you to have said it. Either you don't give a fuck about the conversation or you do. If you don't, fuck off. If you do, you either have something to say about the substance or you have something to say about its presentation. Since the latter, fuck off. The only things that matter are fact and content.

Now on scarcity, it'll always exist. There's a limited amount of fresh water on the planet, but fresh water is pretty fucking abundant to the point where we'll likely never see the end of it.

You were already proven wrong. Chinks fucking up ≠ the concept is bad.

You're extremely insecure about having the other user give you a smug fucking reply then shatter your view of the world. With that statement, I'm off.
lol butthurt

I still love how this thread has gone off topic more than three times. Shame I didn't capture the other off topic one, It's funny.

You're illiterate and way out of your league, and you admit it by running away. You're an embarrassment to everyone in your life.

The most delicious part about your statement, is that my parents actually told me they were extremely proud from how far I've gotten a few weeks ago.
You seem like you want to project your own frustrations onto others because literally nobody else will talk to you. So you make the craziest fucking claims in hopes of arguing with as many people as possible, even if that means destroying threads with your off topic bullshit.

Here is your (You). I hope it makes you feel better, you pathetic sad sack of crap.
Hang in there champ.
Reported.

Nigger, the electric pushers are fucking necessary because when you have a long row of carts, you can't simultaneously steer it from the front while pushing it from the back. Not to mention, you need to bring in as many carts as you can in as few trips as you can in order to keep up with the droves of retard normalfag cattle depleting them and to prevent them from spilling out of the corrals and into the parking lot and causing traffic problems.

t. Guy who used to do that for a living

OH yeah. You're actually EVERYTHING that I said you were, and I was just SPITBALLING based on previous psychological analyses. Holy shit, dude, get some fucking help.

Bostonian Here

The under belly under my state district voted Red not Blue. But they told us the Shillary would win 99% , Ha jokes on those idiots

You aren't certified to make actual analyses. If you were, you wouldn't be burning time trying to squeeze (You)'s out of people, now you've doubled down, are capitalizing your words like a spastic redditor instead of using the bold options, and are just giving Mark more of a reason to ban you.
Fuck off already. Take your psuedo-psychology garbage to reddit or whatever shithole you crawled out of.

I can completely vouch for this. I used to live in a small mountain country city and the walmart there was fine, the worst you would get is some trailer trash looking people. But going to the walmart now that I live next to a big city is horrible. People are rude as hell and I had one of the worst experiences there trying to get a money order for my rent, some ghetto bitch thought I cut in line and was telling me to get in the back, she kept bugging me about it for like 10 minutes and finally this other black lady infront of me just turns back and snaps at her to leave me alone. You can imagine what happened after that. Pretty sure there is a video of me floating around the web standing in between these two black woman screaming at each other and me trying not to burst out laughing, people where filming it got so bad. So ya, now I go to Target. I'd rather deal with pompous liberals than screaming monkeys.

To think, those liberals want those screaming monkeys to multiply faster than cockroaches. They want to help people who don't even help themselves.

Don't worry they'll get theirs.

I used to skateboard through retail places. I would load carts up with shit like I was fucking shopping and then just leave them places.

Now I'm a manager at a retail place.
What goes around comes around really fucking hard

please please please let some insane japanese think tank funded by bottomless US dollars build actual mechs to combat China

Over the fucking line, user.

Hey I'm in the 1st caption

Walmart isn't that bad depending on where you go. I worked at one that was really nice for a while and I probably would still be working there if I weren't such a shitty human bean.
As someone who likes Lego, fucking this. Every time I went in there they had sales and promotions, and they are the only place I can ever find CMFs.

Nigger I am a pocket-sized skeleton and I could easily steer a full rack of carts uphill across the entire lot. Don't be a dumb nigger, learn to push em right instead of claiming shits impossible just cause your lazy dumb ass can't comprehend it. You are supposed to push em from the front when doing it alone so you can push and steer at the same time while going a little slower. When you have a buddy then you push from the rear as normal while they steer the front.

At least Sam Walton was probably in the Klan, so there's that.

Do they really think this will get shoppers back? (If anything they'll get some retards that run around playing Mario Kart before getting kicked out.)

You've never worked retail I take it? Depending on how busy the store is or what time of year it is, they're pretty much mandatory to keep carts stocked at the front of the store at a reasonable pace.
We didn't have one at the store I used to work at, so around the holidays we'd need 2-3 people collecting carts instead of 1 because we'd have so many more customers than usual. If we had a pusher we wouldn't have needed the extra people outside.

Does it matter? The stores I go to seem to have a mix of liberals and conservatives. (Of course, the anti-Trump people make themselves more known than the pro-Trump people, so if I really need to avoid them I easily could.) I've never seen fights in the stores, but then again I think I live near 2 cities that made national news for riots/fights regarding Trump/BLM in the past year.

just for you user

FUCK dude does it BOTHER you when I do THIS? Are YOUR jimmies rustled? HAVE you BECOME pooper-peeved?

You're an autistic faggot and you did what all autistic faggots do when exposed: prove that you're an autistic faggot. Thanks for that; get help now.

What the actual fuck happened to this thread? We were just supposed to talk about how dumbasses are very likely going to cause severe injury and became partially about stores in general.

yeah i noticed that too. haven't been able to figure out if jonah is a jew. and then there's certified lady killer patton oswalt

wow that mexican breadbear finally got laid.

This won't end in any injuries at all. What could possibly go wrong?

jesus christ when the fuck will Aldi and Lidl expand to more stores in Burgerland, Grocery Outlet don't stock any fresh food that isn't garbage, and only neocon soccermoms' go to Trader Joes, and only Latinos go to Food4Less
sage 4 double post

danke

So that's how the bread is so milky white

t-t-thats lewd!

In case that my ID changed, I was that user. Just wanted to tell you that you are retarded for implying that i'm a commie just for disliking advertisements. Suck my dick.

I wish. Over here, Trader Joe's has a small infestation of tumblr hair. Including a child, once.

My best guess would be farmer's markets, since they're usually in at least somewhat rural areas.

White trash are typically druggies, trailer trash, potheads, wannabe hippies, and welfare bums. All of them are prone to be lefties. You're confusing white trash for rednecks, whom aren't necessarily trashy as much as they are appalling to city faggots. Upper class libtards have demonized rednecks as ignorant white trash because they think someone that gets dirty for a job and hunts for a hobby is a scumbag.

It's more about not being around shitty people when you go shopping. There's nothing worse than going to a place full of scumbags with carts full of screaming multicolored kids, then waiting twice as long to checkout because of all the dirtbags using gibsmedats to pay for everything.

this. and you don't want to shop where white liberals shop, because they're idiots who are terrible with money (unless you think a $4 coffee is a good deal) and they only frequent places that are total ripoffs.
i didn't even realize target was an ongoing concern, after the tranny bathroom change their parking lots pretty much emptied out around here.

It's the truth. Go to walmart at any time in the day, could be three in the afternoon or three in the morning, and there's always at least one shitty mom who can't control her kids to save her life. Usually black, but sometimes Mexican and occasionally white. You just have to marvel at their cold, uncaring eyes, not giving a single fuck while their little shitlets scream and rip the store to pieces. I try not to go there unless it's something that absolutely cannot wait.

Instead I shop at what is essentially poor people Costco, and really the only bad thing there is that the lines can get fucking absurd. People have carts literally overflowing with groceries since shit is so cheap and you can buy in bulk, so lines regularly pile up two to three massive carts at a time. I've seen some pretty trashy people there, but it's still better than putting up with the absolute dregs of society that walmart pulls in.

Where I live we shop at target so we don't have to go to Walmart because that's where all the niggers go

I shop at target but it's only because the Walmart is filled with niggers

what the fuck are you shopping for?

have you ever tried to push 15+ shopping carts at once?

Can confirm that Canadian Wal-Marts in any kind of metropolitan area are the same. At least there's No-Frills in Ontario (and maybe other provinces) for our cheap semi-shitty grocery shopping.

You want hell on earth? Try welfare Wednesdays on the west coast. Indians are beyond disgusting if you think niggers are bad. Sad thing, its the only place to get electronic stuff in town. As for food, we have local grocery stores and meat shops. I got to Walmart maybe once a month, and I go right when its open. For BOTW release, I saw some very very special people.

go to**

I'm starting a r34 folder just for this.

Used to work at a walmart where the whole district banned gun sales, but we still sold ammo. It wasn't because of "the left", it was because we had fucking insane people come in and cause a scene when they couldn't walk out with their gun the same day and we asked to see their ID. During the whole 9mm "shortage" we had customers accuse us of hoarding ammo for ourselves, we even had to fucking call the cops on one. It wasn't worth risking the lives of minimum wage employees to supply weapons to crazy asshats.

Oh fuck, I drew that almost ten years ago.

Tsk, he doesn't know about muh collapse.

From what I've seen they usually shop at local stores or regional chains

That's pretty crazy, user. I'd never considered what it looked like from the retailer side of things - Walmart would be at the greatest risk.

I saved that image almost 15 years ago. Clearly you're bullshitting. Post pics of your anus to prove your claim is true.

It should be, since it is the only soft drink with multiple good video games. Pepsiman tried but it doesn't compare to both Cool Spot and Spot Goes to Hollywood.

It has Patton Oswalt. Why would you watch it?

If I were actually disabled I'd probably try to do something like that. Make the best of a bad situation. But someone who is just so fat that they use a scooter instead of walking is probably too lazy to pimp their ride like that.

Patton who?

Holla Forums might know him as the most famous SJW who called James Rolfe a nerd when he said he wasn't going to watch (so he could review) The Fake Ghostbusters. This was of course ironic because Patton Oswalt's whole bit is about what a "nerd" he is, and he was calling The Angry Video Game Nerd of all people a nerd, as if he would take it as an insult.

But it's okay, we understand he was just bitter because his wife had a cameo in the movie.

They have suffered huge losses due to the decision though, which indicates that the person making the decision is in fact leftist, rather than some cold, calculating business man running the numbers.

Yes I do. That's part of my job, albeit I work at a supermarket so it may not be as big as a walmart, but pretty close. I always push at least a dozen big carts (18-20 for the small ones) and do it all by hand, like a man. Fun fact: everyone here (even the people that shop there) calls it Wal-marde because marde means "shit". And yes when I go there it's mainly for legos and toys because I'm not a fucking murrican who goes to a walmart supercentre to buy groceries, clothes, dining set and vidya. What a retarded

"HEY Holla Forums WHAT ARE SOME (((POZZED))) STORES SO I CAN AVOID THEM? WINK WINK"