Koreans = starcraft

What game sums up white people?

Final Fantasy.

Any that aren't shit

Feels good commenting before you.

I know plenty of Japs and darkies that love weeaboo shit.

Does it feel good being wrong, dipshit?

call of duty and farmville

Candy Crush

Quake

You better ask yourself that.

The Sims.

4X and Grand Strategy.

Cawadooty Eternal Machines of War, Toroid or SMT and Persona series

Excuse me my man, but Persona is for the faggy whites. On the other side, you only have big muscly men playing SMT.

Counter Strike

superior western role playing games

COD/Halo.

Hee-Hoo

Europa universalis obviously

Slavs - Heroes Of Might & Magic 3

As someone who is white trash in Arkansas, I can tell you that white adults will play first person shooters or the occasional weebshit, while the younger people who are in highschool will play indieshit. 90% of people will just play games on their phones.
My Dad's favorite game is F-Zero and Soul Blade, my brother's favorite game is Lunar: Silver Star Story, And my grandma would play Streets of Rage, Steel Empire, and Super Hang-On.

Minecraft.

Counter Strike

All the most successful teams are white europeans

This is a good one. Nothing screams "basic white bitch" more than The fucking Sims.

This is a good one. White people love manipulating people and subjugating inferior races.

Call of Duty no contest

Skyrim.

get out

HoMM 3, at least for slavs.

FPS
turn based games

Something bland but with just enough entertainment to help pass the time between work and sleep.

whites can't be average if they're all superior

White people = doom
Nazis = wolefenstien
Jews = life

nigga, you serious?

Is there a game that screams "white girl" more than The Sims? It's literally the Live, Love, Laugh of videogames. You may as well be drinking a pumpkin spice latté and listening to John Mayer.

Yes, I'm sure a cock hungry pozpig is superior to a Japanese salary man.

THE WORKING CLASS RUINED GAMING!?