Call of Duty:WW2 confirmed

Call of Duty:WW2 confirmed

Rumors were true, gameplay will probably be shown this weekend.
Thoughts? Will it be shit as always?

Why did they choose such a shitty title for it?

Maybe for simplicity like Battlefield 1?

Cause WWJew was taken.

'Cause World at War was already used.

>WE'RE GOING BACK TO WORLD WAR 2 AGAIN

Latest WW2 game was WaW, and WaW was a really neat game. At least we are skipping the futuristic bullshit. My hopes are higher than ever before, but it IS still a CoD game so the chances of it being shit are indeed high

Hopefully, they do not sully the memories of those who have fought and died with le plebbit MLG shit music trailer, press F to fucking pay respects, fucking overbearing overdramatical Hollyweed summer action story about how one soldier fucking did everything and won the war singlehandedly. I would be fucking mad that if shit really happened.

But now, who am I kidding . . .

Retarded single word/bland titles are the newest trend. At least they tell you right away how little effort is being out into the game.

There is a chance that they learn from past mistakes. It should be widespread knowledge that BF1 failed for doing the heroic shit and not like the first mission. So they might take that into consideration, but we'll know by the end of this week

REMINDER THAT SETTING DOES NOT MATTER SONCE THEY ARE FOLLOWING MW2s DESIGN AND PACING
REMINDER THAT COD DIED WITH ZAMPELLA AND WEST
REMINDER THAT THIS GARBAGE WILL BE BLOATED WITH PERKS, DLC AND MICROTRANSACTIONS
REMINDER THAT IT WILL BE CONSOLE FOCUSED

SETTING DOES NOT MATTER AND BLACK OPS PROVED THAT BY BEING RESKINNED MW2

We dont know yet where this game is going to take place. They might do it episodic over alot of different wars

Probably in any of theatres of war during WW2. All I know it's going to be some pozzed revisionist BS.

REMINDER THAT IT WILL BE BATTLEFIELD JUAN WE WUZ KANGS AND THAT THEY'LL PROBABLY ADD BLACK FRENCH RESISTANCE WOMEN ALONG WITH AMERICAN SOLDIERS IN POLAND JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN FOR DIVERSITY POINTS

I bet at the very very least they will include a female soviet tanker and/or sniper.

REMINDER THAT THAT THE CAMPAIGN WILL ALSO BE GARBAGE JUST LIKE ANYTHING AFTER MW2 AND THAT IF YOU WANT A STREAMLINED WW2 MULTI GAME FOR NON CASUALS DAY OF INFAMY EXISTS

Sledgehammer and DICE are different

That makes sense
Everything else won't
Believe me

Can we finally play as the good guys?

No they're fucking not, Activision and EA and mass market normalfag companies like have been pushing this diversity bullshit for years.

Good joke

Did female soldiers leave Russia after they start pushing the German's back? I always thought that they were just guerrilla troops and only fought in Russia.

Only Russia with very small exceptions

Full circle, lads.

Expect to see Medal of Honor and Battlefield follow suit. ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR ==CINEMATIC== EXPERIENCE?

Medal of Honor is dead

Also, redtext only works on its own line newfag

just like me inside

You'll probably end up being able to play as a sheboon in multiplayer. Hopefully, they won't force it like in BF1.

Maybe we'll get to play as the good guys for once

They will, and are you implying that adding a sheebon isn't bad enough?

They'll probably add niggers outside Africa like they add a really big role outside of it.

Its better than futuristic

Please stop, its not funny anymore

Yes, I can't wait for storm omaha beach for the umpteenth time.
Who knows, maybe they will do something different this time? Like letting us play they germans.
Who am I kidding, it's going to be same old song and dance.

No, its not
Its the same garbage despite of setting

I think it will be customizable, hasnt it been like that for the two last games?

No, I'm saying it's going to be an option for mouth breathing retards who think their race played an important role in every major event in history.

Hope if they have any sense they do what they did in 3 where you play as countries other than US, Britain, and Russia. Maybe as Canadians or Polish if we're lucky.

sage

Titanfall 2 proves you wrong OP, since it's better than any CoD game made to date 1 and 2 don't count and you know it you niggers.

I'm betting they'll remake the stalingrad level

Campaign

Makes you miss the Inquisition

I guess, lots of niggers and minorities in Burgerland play this trash.

Call of Duty 3 was shit though

My brain fucking hurts from reading that

Holy shit, he really is
Look at thos fucking posts, this faggot is eager fo buy this trash.

They won't remake shit but Multiplayer maps you need to pay and a version of Nuketown.

Truly the greatest generation. They deserve to be so memorialized.

Of course it does retard. I'm talking about modern call of duty games, they're all trash. We all know they're not going back to that WWII style of gameplay and even if they do they'll simplify it some way where it's related more to Modern Warfare 2 than any game prior to CoD4.

Actually from a historical perspective, WW2 happened recently. It's just 60~70 years ago.

WW2 was also the beginning of "modern" warfare as we know it. The death of static line warfare.

I really, really like this image

Unrelated but couldn't you play as the Nazi's in CoD3? Or was that only in multiplayer, asking since I remember my younger brother trying to quote hitler despite us being a Jewish family during the launch of the 360.

Are they going to make Churchill Hitler and Stalin niggers too?

Sorry, but I drank all the Bleach.

I'd be down for that. Didn't one of them have the most kills of the war, which was something like 58?

It was the starting point of "modern" warfare, yes. But it is nowhere near modern by todays standards.
D-Day was literally WW1 tactics

No, you're a half-jewish half-nigger muslim mutt who leads the French Resistance in order to save all 6 billion of your jew kin from evil clutches of those ebil nadzis with the help of your feminist diehard communist trans-woman patriot from the USSR. At the same time, you have to deal with the struggles of being oppressed by the white patriarchal americans, but over time you eventually convince the female general of the american army of the importance of intersectionality and about the wage gap which eventually leads into the first interracial lesbian romance every portrayed in a WW2 setting.

What was the name of that movie about a german soldier escaping a gulag in siberia and walking back to germany.
That would be pretty cool to play.

Ok enough games.

Why are you trying to sell this game so badly?

Are you a astrosurfer or a good goy?

why are you doing this? no one needed to know it was you mark

and don't forget the day 1 DLC where you go to kill Stalin for not implementing Real Communism

That was My Way, really neat movie

Shut up pleb, just pre-order the goddamn game, my boss is monitoring me.

fuck off furry

Little slow on the uptake there. Also, why did you make a thread about this? No one in their right mind gives two shits about CoD.

He's trying to shut it down!
Quickly! Ask him for money!

What's wrong with pre-ordering games, newfag?

You get exclusives when you pre-order with GoyStop you know!

Probably just propaganda.

He is most definitely a shill. Read all of his posts. He even types like a limp-wristed liberal marketing faggot.

I'M FUCKING ON TO YOU SHILLS

I forgot to turn on my VPN

sorry

this thread is active though.

Why don't you pre order the game fellow tribe member?
Its going to be just like the good old days 15 years ago.
Have you bought the newest iterations as well? They're just like playing Quake and Unreal with the new jumping and dash mechanics.

OH THE IRONY

Hiter lost WW2, you will never be able to stop the jews now

More like this thread is Activision

JUST BUY THE FUCKING GAME

Trash.

Yes, actively shitting on your garbage game.

i sure wish i actually owned the game

Hello underage

Gee whiz, don't be so anti-semetic.

I'll report you to the board owner if you continue this hatred!

Black Ops 1 was good.
Fuck you.

See, I told you this faggot actually wants to buy this trash.

Didn't Call of Duty already have a bunch of games set in WW2? Wouldn't this make the title confusing?

Yeah but kids these days don't remember those games.

Call of Duty started with 4 after all :^)

Black Ops was fucking trash from the recycled weapons and enrinonments to the godawful setpieces, story and pacing.

Kill yourself 360 kiddie

I own as in getting money from the children and autists buying it

fuck off kike we can see your ID :^)

CONFIRMED SHILL

PANIC

Normalfags don't care about anything

I know

:^)

Well the Call of Duty audience doesn't really buy games other than Call of Duty.

u dont want to be a millionaire?

Fuck off attention whore

So here's something I'm wondering. As Call of Duty has gone on, the games have added increasingly bigger and more ridiculous set pieces. I wonder if they are going to do a somewhat more grounded approach with this one like some of the previous games or if they are going to make it into an absolutely retarded mess of over the top bullshit that would never happen in WWII

>>>/oven/
Flood the thread with Nazi parades and Hitler speeches

jews have already won, convert

Its going to be the same trash
MW2 recycled, just like Battlefield is nothing but BC3 recycled.
Stop wondering, theres no point, they just give out what their braindead audiences want.

Don't worry, we will certainly see the super nazi battle air cruisers you need to board via a rocket ride.

I'll suck your dick.

They'll probably include some black jewish females or something.

Ok, OP is baiting, everybody go home.

SIG HEIL

Are you implying that this thread isnt derailed?

You'll get to fly a stolen Me 262 and destroy the entirety of the luftwaffe allowing d-day to happen.

Will you ever stop embarrassing us?

And on topic:
An announcement of a "new" CoD game is as shocking as

it will be 'heroic' (((muricans))) killing evil nazis with will power (and not massive industrial production)

Oh yeah, almost forgot
Can't wait

i'm expecting it to be a disappointment like usual but I can't say I hate the idea of developers dumping the modern warfare shit.

what I really want is a Korean war game or a modern vietcong. Just picture how vietcong would feel in a modern engine with some big ass 7.1 surround headphones on and the volume cranked up to ear rape. You'd get some fucking PTSD from that shit. Rising Storm 2 would probably fill that role but I want something with an actual story.

the only reason i'd ever consider getting a VR headset is just so I can feel the intensity of that kind of situation.

The least COD could do is make a game that they haven't done a shitload of times before. No doubt this shit can't beat the older COD WW2 games, and since its current year +2, it'll be "diverse" and mention the holocaust every 5 seconds.

they didnt even know about the holocaust until way into the war, i dont think we'll see alot of that.

And 3/4 soldiers in the German army during WW1 weren't niggers, but DICE managed shove that serrated anal bead into their game.

Except Burma, everyone just focuses on the Pacific Islands.

Hm, it's not going to be like World at War. I have no hope for this franchise.

What made it good wasn't the ww2 setting, it was the fucking gameplay. This new CoD will be shit like many before. And some faggots who come to Holla Forums will buy it for their PSQuad. Also 90% chance it'll have a piss filter so they can say "LOOK, JUST LIKE YE OLDE 2005 SHOOTERS XD" and normalfags will eat it up.

WWIII LEAKED

Yes.

Well, that would be fitting seeings how your playing as the Americansā€¦

Hello shlomo

Waiting for blacks to calm they were the original Nazis and hitler was black

Hol up

Come on now at least try to make it real.

It shows an allied soldier. Are you ready for another round of "bad, bad Germany, remember the six trillion gorrilions"?

We'll never get the WWII game where Germany is treated equally with the rest. It will be nerfed and have the stamp of shame on it, like in every other game.

If we get swastika flags, they'll be in some ultra-jewish context like in "nadsi zombies xD".

Voice acting will be hollywood jew-german. Super-exaggerated and made to be comical and for people to feel disgust. Allies will be portrayed as He-man superhero who saves the world from bad, bad hitl0rz.

I call it now: not even worth a pirate.

I would be OK with that.

???

Lmao looks like you're not a cool pappa after all

I'm looking forward to the marketing campaign for this.

Ever since MW2, the ads have been 'check out this bro call in an airstrike as he does a sick jumping headshot while drinking a Pepsiā„¢ as dubstep blares in the background'.

You think they'd be ballsy enough to do something similar with WW2?