Out of nowhere reminded of the old red vs blue season 1 threads on Holla Forums like 13 fucking years ago or something...

Never look up something from the past. Its never going to end well.

I don't really care. Where is the anime?

Trump banned anime. Its over now.

He's always in that game show of theirs or something.
Anyway, Arby n the Chief is back and it's looking way better than whatever RvB is now.

back when they had the drunk tank podcast it was a regular thing for 'crazy old joel' to come on and talk about putting money into gold 'for the coming collapse' and 'keeping a bug out bag ready' and that was to real apparently and hes credited in 5 videogame related videos over the last 5 years.

Then go to DC and argue until it's back.

Its too late friend im sorry. Anime is finished.

Anyway, I feel everybody's dead inside in Rooster Teeth. Watch their videos pre mid 2015 and you can still feel the soul coming out of their videos. Everybody just pumps out podcasts for the sake of views and the humor is often forced. Geoff's probably going to kill himself if the Bulls sweep the Celtics.

I think he's going to kill himself regardless. The man has to make minecraft and gta videos to pay his rent and put his daughter through school. Thats a hell for anyone.

Honestly i am amazed those yogscast people still do it without killing themselves. Though a quick google shows they made the fat autistic one also pull a joel and dissappear.

lets play/game media drama should not be so entertaining but its like getting lost in the SCP wiki.

Stop >>>Holla Forums

I need breaks from watching a bunch of old animes for hours a day. I get too tempted to watch the next episode and then I see its later than I want it to be.

>>>/ovens/

>>>/out/

more info on this?

RvB was good when it was just some dudes fucking around on halo having a good time, then it totally shat the bed when they started adding all that srs business story crap
I'm not surprised they've lapsed into obscurity now

Rooster Teeth existed before RWBY?
Who would have thought
The only reason they poped up in my radar was cus the amount of Merianimu that ain't shit is as minimal as the amount of 3D animu that ain't shit and they don't usually overlap
Basically, RWBY is a rare breed, a 3D Merianimu that don't suck, that is the only reason i ever knew about their existance, and i'm sure i ain't the onlyone

Wew

It's probably that waifufag from the Wednesday threads.

RWBY was just mediocre tbh

it hurt to live

true dat
Being a meh western 3D animu si above and beyond the average western or 3D animu
RWBY being the best of it's kind doesn't really speak so much bout EWBY's quality itself but the average standard of the entire genere

user, whether you're a retard trying to bait or not, learn how to type before posting for fucks sake.

This board has really turned to pure cancer

I'd watch more anime if the only the garbage that was mostly marketed wasn't shit like Slice of Life for waifu/moefags or Shonenshit for normalfags.

Theres some real good stuff out there but most of it is buried underneath a flavour of the month pile of trash.

Just check /a/ or some of the more marketed Japanese games that pander to them to see what I mean.

Did they take Caboose out? He had to be their #1 draw for normalfags.

Well this thread is in the past

Didn't they have an asian who did their stunt/ cgi stuff making it into some weird action stuff, but he died, allergic to cats or something and his autistic white girlfriend brought home a stray cat or something, which killed him. But she still kept the cat.
Speaks to the mentality of the people at that place.

Bunch of fucking retards, that's like saying it's a bad idea to keep a first aid kit handy, because only idiots get injuries

they generally have been ignoring the core reds and blues for the last ~4 seasons.

i put in a name once to mock someone weeks ago and it has autofilled ever since. fuck me.

Thenwhat are they even doing right now?
I stopped watching when church found the laser eye thingie.

I remember they also have absolute dog shit opinions on gaming. That britbong Gavin i think his name is, while everyone was moaning about what Microsoft were doing with the Xbone, the online DRM, the thing always having to be online, you can't trade your games e.t.c. e.t.c. He was the one who would sit there so smug, saying "these plebs don't even get good internet, why were they thinking of getting it anyway?"
Or something to that tune. They really are corporate shitters.

side stores, back stories, making far bigger casts which barely have the RVB cast in it, completely other people one offs, now it is some people doing a documentary on the rvb since their famous/evil or something now.

I remenber that at some point it was implied the the main RvB cast wasaweird oddity being contained, but whats the pointof watching RvB if there arent reds or blues?

because the fans have autism/ are too invested to stop even if the series has nothing to do with where it started.

The right is always right.

It's not that suprising considering the fact that their channel was mindbogglingly stagnant for years, when it consisted of AH dropping the achievement shit and transitioned to ~15 minute "lets play" videos that got old faster than a rotting orange. (yet that series 'blew up' enough to get its own spinoff channel)

I fucking miss those old RT Shorts though, most of them have held up way better. IIRC, interns and shilling sponsored content pretty much took over the whole show.

personally i liked the bloodgultch chronicles, but i've just skimmed through the following seasons. I havent watched the last 2 at all. shame the show never had an end.

Yeah they seemed to have forgotten that people watched the blood gulch chronicles because they were funny. None of us gave a damn about their shitty worldbuilding.

You're all retards
After this everything was abit as they focused heavily on world building and they tried too hard to make it "epic" at an actually plot that sucked ass rather than funny skits.

If you watched anything after the OG and liked it you have brain damage.
Even has a teenager I hated everything after it, and I still do.

I liked The Meta, because a lot of the world building at that point was based off of the old jokes, like Church not turning evil when O'Malley popped in his head.

I miss Gary. And the bomb.

This probably has the most information about it without having to dig through tons of Let's Plays and podcasts. It seems to be a combination of him thinking he needs a break and the company thinking he needs a break, but he's the type of guy that doesn't do a lot outside of work and it'll just be a nightmare and/or suicide for him.

Seems like you're the retard tbh.

Try again

I never saw the appeal of this, even as a teenager.

How many e-celebrities have survived more than five or six years without the quality of their programming going down the shitter?

Let this and the Firefox nonsense stand as a lesson for everybody.

Purge your leftist trash. Or they will purge you.

Please don't remind me, Mr. Dubs.

Well, they built their empire around Xbox achievements until PS4 copied them with trophies so I'm sure they feel a certain sense of loyalty. They use the same trademark green color for their shit that Xbox uses as well.

Firefox?

Also, more information on this?

Head of Firefox got thrown out over donation to anti abortion or some shit like that.

Guy kept creeping out the cast and the audience for telling them to buy gold.