mmdks.com/8lro
mmdks.com/8lrr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah

Just walk away. To >>>/4chan/

LOL

Remember to support #fishlivesmatter and donate to patreon/OrphanOfKos

heh

Why is Dark Souls II simultaneously painful and pretty good? I've got the last DLC to go and then the end game Giant stuff. I just want it to end.

It made some pretty welcome changes, and it's still got a solid base, but bad ideas are also everywhere. Dark souls should put you in a bind if you're not careful, while 2 loves to put you in a bind by default. The uninspired levels don't help, but the DLC alleviates this. The heart of the matter however is simply that the game is overly frustrating. I didn't find SOTFS to really fix this, but I knew what I was walking into so I wasn't nearly as ticked off.

I can't even get past Gargoyle in DS1 without overleveling and cheating.

You can upgrade armor and weapons by the time you get to that boss fight, and you'd be able to replace the starting weapon as well.

stop

The good stuff is nice but there is too much bad bogging it down. Iron King DLC frustrated me so much last night that I ended up pussying out and summoning for Alonne. Wish I just quit and cooled off and tried again. At least I beat Fume Knight solo while having those damn healers all over the arena so I had to fight him in one tiny part.

Hope Ivory King is a quick experience. I want to be done with DSII and move onto DSIII.

You'll enjoy the Frigid Outskirts with the infinitely-respawning lightning antelopes ending with a rehash of the boss in Eleum Loyce

I just started playing DS1 for the first time a few days ago and man you must suck at video games. I mean I'm pretty bad and the gargoyles took me a few tries but it certainly wasn't inpossible

Hooray.

Fuck the people who say DSII is the best in the series.

What does 3rd option mean? That I'm a fag? Or that I understand that all women are inherently evil both 2D and 3D and the only true path to peace of mind is removal oneself from all and any sexual desires?

It's just the I want to see the results option I think.

TL note: "Like a fucking champ" means "Oh God I can't dodge for shit"

You'd be absolutely right if it was Dark Souls 2 or 3. In those games shields have too low stability to block anything remotely strong.

Anyone knows where to download 3's unofficial patch?
Nexusmods one is down because the uploader is an idiot.

How is it fun to just have everything handed to you with no effort

I don't understand

Oh, and summons, go there with your humanity restored and you can summon either players or friendly NPC you encountered.
This helps greatly on a first playtrough when you still don't fully get the hang of the game.
I think that 2 on 1 boss so early at the game and right after solaire is just to teach you about summons. (too bad needing to be human is never mentioned, took me forever to find out about summoning)

HAVE THEY FIXED POISE YET
HAVE THEY FIXED MAGIC YET

OF COURSE NOT

>>>/cuckchan/

Does anyone know if there are any mods or even if there are some cheat engine scripts that allow for the manipulation of what enemies spawn and where?
I'm hoping to try to do some retextureing but sorting through the textures is a nightmare and would be easier if I could:

That's why I want the unofficial patch for dark souls 3.
It adds poise, removes the passive armor bonus and balances other stuff.

I don't know how much it'd help, but From once fucked up when switching the first game over to Steamworks and ended up sending out the debug version of the game.

I think I forgot to mention I was asking about Dark Souls 3

From seems to be slightly more competent now, but if you're lucky you might find a ce table or the id values for everything someone dug up trying to make a ce table.

I yielded to temptation, dropped the GIANTDAD co-op n00b enabler faggot character for a bit, and made a L33 silver knight w/ dragonbow jackass for knocking people off of stuff, with the occasional honourable duel. Black knight w/ greatsword might be fun to do too.

user, you know you can get rid of those healers, right? Unless you're going for some sort of weird mondo-challenge.

Also, FUCK anyone who defends the DSII DLC as being great. The Old Iron King's central tower thing is okay but in general they all fucking suck still and it's only because they're marginally less shitty than the base game that people like them.

Might be unfair to talk of Iron Passage, Frigid Outskirts and Cave of the Dead as being legit areas. Like, they're almost absurdly shit, to be sure, but they're also intended to be coop only, kind of challenge maps outside the actual game. On one hand, the idea is retarded to begin with so I'm unwilling to give them a pass, but on the other hand it's not like the game is giving you a real reason to attempt them besides masochism.

Women are slowly realising that anime girls are forming a real threat to their survival.

Playing DS3 challenge mode right now:
It's been going surprisingly well, which is kind of disappointing.

I literally killed it the first time I got there with a dual handed uchigatana.

But I died countless times with my first "balanced" character, and eventually resorted to co-oping, maybe the solution is going extreme in your builds

I know right, cant wait for them to die out so we can finally live in harmony and prosperity

MDE pls go back to maek videos

It's just odd to me that you'd spend time making three areas that are so ball-bustingly dumb in terms of gameplay and level design in a series that most people fellate for doing such a good job at normally, but then again DSII is such a mess that I'm not that surprised they'd manage to fuck up those optional areas too.

FUCK THE IRON PASSAGE WITH ITS JAIL CELL FIREBALL AMBUSH, MAGES THAT SLOW YOU DOWN, GAY FUCKING FLOATING ARMOUR ARCHERS AND RECYCLING OF SMELTER DEMON

Kos dindu nuffins
And in our toungue we call her by her proper name Kosm.

Shulva and Eleum Loyce were rather nice looking.
Sihn, Raime, Alonne, and The Ivory King are all nice bosses.
Scholar of the First Sin fixed a lot of what was wrong with two.

gargoyles was the hardest boss for me in ds1, which was my first souls game

Just apply gold pine resin and steamroll them, wew.
Literally beat them first try on a SL1 run, dunno if I even used Estus.

The boss with infinitely spawning identical mobs in an arena with no obstructions to break them up or block their pyromancies, where you can only even get their armour set by fighting hundreds of them to get a rare drop to cash in to buy it.

Yeah, real fun that one.

My only big problem with DS3 was the lack of different environments. It feels like between DS1, 2 and 3 the number of environments fell until it was down to a really basic swamp, forest areas and lots and lots of big castle/cathedral buildings.

Only thing rare were those damned loyce souls i farmed for ages. Then they stopped spawning.

Remove yourselves, mensisfags

I was referring to the set you buy with the souls.

And they only stop spawning if you kill the King - gotta farm it all before finishing the fight. Hope you brought 99 homeward bones and every ounce of patience you can muster.

Balls.

not good not bad, mostly does dumb swooping attacks, generic dragon oh boy
Best of the bunch, just a good solid boss battle but another giant human in armour at the end of the day
good honest fight but minus tons of points for the really fucking annoying and pointless gauntlet to get to the boss chamber
not a bad fight minus the annoying start to the fight (kinda neat arena though and I liked freeing your buds that sacrifice themselves to seal the portals)

shulva was okay I guess and looked neat but then you realise it's got the exact problems that the rest of the game had - it's empty and bland. Sure you look at the environment at the start and think, fuck yeah, this weird pyramid/ziggurat is intense and holy smokes these platforms that go up and down, boy I bet there's some thinking to be had here! And then you find out it's just a series of hallways that connect to mostly square, empty, and annoying rooms.

Eleum Loyce is just as bland and linear but they tried to make you think it was more interesting than it actually was with the snowstorm crap but then you realise it's just another setting filled with empty rooms and annoying enemies.

Not sure whether it was pure laziness or just that they were creatively bankrupt, (or a combo of both) but DSII is so unimaginative and bland that you have to wonder what the fuck went wrong

Am I doing it right?

Woah, what about the inner sanctum with all its traps, secrets and armoured ghosts?

No, we will not abandon the thread.

Dykecuck user?

I can't say I really understood what the school of mensis was about aside from creating the One Reborn and being really good at lucid dreaming, but damn if the mensis cage isn't the most dapper piece of headwear in the series.

Summoning Mergo so they could commune with the great ones and farm shitloads of insight

I wish they had just taken the time they spent making the chalice dungeons and made the main game even longer.

They're so repetitive and bland that you basically just want to rush to the main loot rooms and the bosses.

Go back to murdering fishing villages and getting cursed by Elder Gods maxi pad girl.

Was there any souls game where blocking has an advantage over dodge rolling?

I think there are a few attacks that you can't i-frame your way through, like the Ancient Dragon's fire breath, or the drake on the bridge before the Undead Parish

I just used CE, but it doesn't justify the retarded grind without it.

Would you? I would. Like a mad man

I would till the wee hours of the morning, chattering wildly about higher planes of arousal

this will never not make me mad, the dick is the best part of the human body.
never trust someone who can't appreciate the dick. if you can't appreciate dicks you can appreciate life.

ASCENSIONS
Looks like I'm getting granted a few new eyes soon.

Just started DaS3 and holy shit did they take some cues from Bloodborne with how aggro enemies are. Fucking knights chase you down and these weird hooded goblins are like really aggressive flies. Also the abyss watchers are supposed to be fighting each other, right? Because this 3v1 shit is terrifying.
What the fuck happened to poise? I am getting kicked around like I'm tied to helium balloons.

Poise is a lie. Play it like BB or get your shit kicked in on the regular.

I fucking hate bowsers i mean lothric's castle

shit
can't* appreciate life

Poise is really only a PvP thing now.
Poise is pretty much on your weapons now as well, but with Path 1.08 heavy armor does provide a noticeable advantage.
Basically if you have heavy armor and heavy weapons, you will be able to hyper armor though attacks without getting staggered. The lower the vlass of your weapon, the more poise you need to attack uninterupted, however if you are doing anything that isn't attack, you will be staggered regardless of poise.

It will work in PvE as well, but its isn't as effective because you rarely want to trade with a boss or a mob.

Yeah. Blocking has barely any recovery, and during the recovery of blocking you are still blocking.
Also, more importantly, blocking is passive and doesn't require effort to do. You can't fuck up a block like you can fuck up a roll. Also, a lot of attacks in Souls games have lingering hitboxes that are difficult, if not impossible to iframe through.

doing that actually makes you get hit twice, usually killing you instantly

tfw no one ever updated the save editor after GFWL died

I miss shenanigans like the OP picture or making a thicc Maneater Mildred PC

Yeah, I do chalice dungeons because they're useful, but they're definitely a minus on bloodborne's record.

Was mensis ever formally affiliated with the fishing hamlet though ? From what I gathered the former has an academic interest to it with no real familiarity. Whereas, for all we know, its the fishers who beached Kos, byrgenwerth saw that and massacred the lot of them to study the carcass, only for the ftagh'n faggots to reverse steam and take the great one's defense because it suddenly served them.

Yes, Watchers fighting Abyss corrupted Watchers.
It's hyper armor, only comes into play when swinging your weapon, and it takes time to recharge too, so you can't spam swings. Only heavy weapons/heavy armor have enough for it to matter. Some weapon arts add some on top of it.

God damn Gael would be my favorite boss in the series if it wasn't for the fucking lightning. Every god damn time it strikes right on top of him whenever I get the chance to swing. Everything else about him is amazing though.

Well fuck I was looking forward to building another brick oven character but since poise has been punched in the dick I guess it's back to Hobo Knight.

Nah, shouldn't have even existed at the time, the Fishing Hamlet experiments should have been when it was still Byrgenwerth, before the split.
Maybe, I doubt it, there's nothing to imply it wasn't a natural death.

Its a shame that the lore around him is absolute shit tier and feels rushed as fuck. Because the fight is really good, one of the best for sure.

What is the purpose of this guy at the beginning of the ringed city?

Probably to tell you to play a different game

To show you that the Pygmies became edgy fedora lords for hate the Gods.

I don't know why this surprised me.

Wouldn't you get edgy if some niggers put a flaming ring on all of your kids?

Mensis and the Choir were two sides of the Healing Church elite.
The Choir were the more clandestine of the two and favored medical experimentation. Case in point, the False Iosefka is a member of the Choir.
Micolash and the Mensis school were more interested in contacting the great ones directly.
Hence they found Mergo and had their very own Nightmare plane to themselves. They created the One Reborn as more of a prelude experiment. The only organizations around during the fishing hamlet incident were Bergenwerth, Logarius and his Executioners, and maybe the most larval incarnations of the Church and the Hunters, Gehrman, Maria, Ludwig and the like.

Who /executioner/ here

You know it.

Don't forget the best build, lads.

10 dexterity, but don't tell anyone you leveled that up.

I'd rather forget

Folks actually save the crap I dump on these threads.

He's definitely my favorite in DaS3. Too much chinese girl cartoon bullshit but low on gameplay-related bullshit. you don't have to chase him around the area, he doesn't spam chimp out ultra combos, almost every weapon type can get a hit in etc. He's even fun to do co-op at because, like Raime, he switches targets very often.

Praise the good blood!

The co-op sections were such a stupid move, it proves FromSoft shouldn't get their ideas from the community because a lot of them don't know what works and what doesn't. Let this be a lesson that you can't hamfist something like that into game that's single player at it's core. Co-op and PvP is and always will be a secondary focus in these types of games.

I retook my darkwraith character and oh boy, oh fucking boy, the game is so easy, the pontif was the only boss that gave me problems. The dancer was a pain in the ass for the sorcerer, it's way easier to crush with melee. Pvp is easier too. The only sorcery that could it something in undead match was old moonlight. But the darksword is on an other level, the stomp is unstoppable. The paired greatsword are the only wall i can't go past. The blacknight greatsword has a more powerful stomp, but i could manage. It's a shame that the game is so unbalance though.
Shit i just got owned but a bitch using cestus or something. Never saw such a thing

Since FromSoft has upgraded their engine from 7th gen to 8th gen I've noticed a lot of the areas, mainly with buildings have this kind of Lego connector thing going off, like DS3 is just one massive chalice dungeon. DeS and DkS had this handcrafted look about them which makes the areas stand out more. It also doesn't help that Bloodbonre and DS3 look muted when it comes to colour. It's was okay for Bloodbonre but DS3 should have some color variation IMO.

For all the flaws DaS3 has, I can't hate it because it knows to succeed where it counts. Even ashes of ariandel had the kickass Sister Friede, and Slave Knight Gael might just be the definite Dark Souls boss. No bullshit run-up, impressive moves, good challenge, berserk references to the max, good lore value, and on top of that I think it's very fitting to end on a perfect mirror of you, a nobody undead who slaughtered his way on the top of the world.

The problem with Ashes of Ariandel is that it should have been released with The Ringed City. These two areas are so connected that Ashes of Ariandel at the end felt like a "To be continued" moment.

darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Dark Souls 3 The Fire Fades Edition

wew

IS THE FIRE FADES EDITION COMING TO STEAM OR NOT? TODAY'S THE DAY

I CAN'T FIND A STRAIGHT ANSWER ANYWHERE, FUCK

Only the Japs know.

Best Dark Souls game incoming

Why would it matter? You should already be able to get a bundle with both DLC, it's the same thing. I seriously doubt they'll let you buy the whole thing for $30 cheaper, if that's the question

Most likely what user said highly unlikely Namco will release it for $60.

It doesn't improve the game in any way like first sin did huh?
From really manages to get jewer and jewer with time. I won't be surprised if there's more DLC after this.

I'm not paying $84.98 when the goty edition that comes with both DLCs is supposed to be cheaper. I knew I should've grabbed DS3 when it was on sale a month or two ago for 50% off but I wanted to wait and see if the Fire Fades edition did anything different like SotFS or general quality of life improvements.

Oh shit, good points.

They're not infinite, they respawn 12 times each as usual. Too bad they respawn while you are still in the area.

"You lack the required license for this DLC. Returning to main menu."

Literally right as I was about to kill a boss.
What the fuck ?

Should've renewed your gamer license, user.

It's you getting summoned by people playing the DLC when you haven't started it.

You imply base game DS3 was as bad as base game DS2

Well, they did stuff like remove soul memory and the weird unstable durability thing with first sin.
They could fix poise and that passive damage reduction from any armor piece or other stuff like that with this one.

WORKING AS INTENDED

It's so fun shitting on these shitters. It's usually a go to weapon too when they find themselves getting stomped on too hard by UGS. That, and Farron's GS

Would it be worth splitting the servers for?

Is this how the Orphan of Kos was made?

Probably not, that stuff(old poise, no base reduction) is better tweaked for PvE play.

Is it just me or are invasions more cancerous than ever ?
Its seems that the Onyx Blade has become the new shitter meta for low levels, its like the Drake Sword. I have noticed it quite a bit now since I got back to playing this game.
I decided to do some low level invasions, could be fun right ? Level 44, using a +4 weapon. You can't twink any more, what could possibly go wrong !
And it all went even further down hill from there.
Then there was this faggot, the embodiment for PC cancer race. Onyx Blade, first playthourgh, and sume how is able to endlessly summon his Sunbro probably his fag lover endless into the game. I killed this shitter 3 times.

Why the fuck are you even going to play Dark Souls if you are just going to cheese through the whole game ? Is it just to get those cheevos and then brag that "yeah heh, i beat Dark Souls, and i also like skyrim and fallout 4, btw Undetale was da best game evrrrr XDDDDDD" on a Reddit post ?

Jesus Christ man, fuck this planet.

LOL

I think the fact that almost any weapon is viable is a praise towards the balance. Sorcery is still the hardest to use properly in PvP, outside of invasions and 3v3s, though. I've seen videos of people win with broken straight swords. Not often, but it's possible.

I'm trying to play Dark Souls 2 and actually beat it this time but I think I might die of boredom before I get much further.

They didn't remove Soul Memory, they added a stupid ring that stops you from getting Souls. So unless you play gimped with one ring slot taken up always, you'll inevitably hit the Havelyn Hexmaster Dual Blade users.

Server split didn't help anything either.

I'm trying to make one for 2, but it's really hard. The way AI interacts with spawn ID boggles me.

Oh, 3? Nah.

you realize that the orphan of kos is gherman, he killed kos and achieved apotheosis but due to his spirit's binding to the hunter's dream he only occupies that when he sleeps in the dream.

probably means you're a fucking kike

If BB didn't have that awful chromatic aberration I might just get a PS4.

Just play the DLC with the underground temple, fuck everything else.

You inspire us all.

Why do I find Dark Souls 2 so fucking boring? I know that it's considered the worst in the series, but I still don't get it.

not just the worst but worst by far

Nothing you do matters, the story is barely there. The world doesn't feel as alive as DS1 and has bizarre geography. The map design is mostly corridors packed with enemies to be lolsodifficult. Shitboxes galore, durability of weapons being miniscule, i-frames and speed of certain things tied to a stat.

The game is a fucking mess but they did the best they could with the development.

Shit opinions. DaS3 is worse.

I was wondering when you'd show up.

It's at the very least fun to play.

After playing through Ringed City a second time, I've gotta say that I'm surprised by how much I enjoy it. I wasn't very fond of Ashes of Ariandel, though I did love the Friede fight even if it was a bit of an over-the-top anime battle bonanza.
Ringed City had some interesting areas to explore, varied bosses, and some good loot. I wish the ringed soldier sword and spear were pure fire damage, since split-damage is so shit in this game, but they're still up there with the aquamarine dagger in terms of pure fashion souls.
It could've been longer, though. When I beat Gael, I was legitimately surprised that the DLC was over. I was hoping to go explore some of future-wasteland Lothric, which you can see off in the distance.
Are my nostalgia goggles on way too tightly, or was Artorias of the Abyss not as huge an adventure as I recall?

It's solid from a gameplay perspective, but it has quality control issues. It's hard to nail down, but a lot of enemies or locations feel like they don't quite fit in with the setting, or art styles between various modelers and artists clashes from time to time. Also, most of the bosses and monsters in the game are humanoid, which feels somewhat lame.
It's fun, though, and it has the best NG+ cycle of the three games with the varied enemy placement and the black phantom spawns.
It's not a bad game, it's just kind of odd. At the very least, it doesn't have any areas that exist purely to suck, like Blighttown and Farron Swamp. So there's that.

artorias of the abyss was super short, I beat the whole thing in 5 or 6 hours. There's only 4 bosses including the dragon if I remember correctly.

got the gif of a waddle doo waking up kirby

Yeah, I guess you're right. I don't know why it feels so huge in my memory.
Come to think of it, what was the deal with that ball-and-chain mini-boss right before the abyss chasm? His room was set up to look like an homage to Penetrator, but then out from the darkness stumbles a retard wrapped in chains.
Was he a full boss that was scrapped and cut down into a miniboss at the last minute, or did someone on the dev team just have an aneurism?

I imagine the dlc was originally a lot longer and that guy was going to show up more, but then the whole thing got chopped down.

he was an excuse for a dick moment
one will ambush you if your world is being fucked with by a gravelord. it's hiding right next to the doorway to that room

Yeah, that's my assumption as well.

That covenant that effectively does nothing? I used to rush it at the start of a lot of playthroughs just because I loved wrecking everything with the gravelord sword, but in all of my hundreds of hours I've never been gravelorded. I've seen messages about gravelording, but never seen any effects from it.
I've seen those little black phantom bugs from time to time, though.

I hurt a girls feelings because I couldn't get a boner because she was 3D

Aldia was honestly the only good thing to come out of DaS2 lore wise.
I was just listening to a bit of his dialogue and he such a blown opportunity in the fact that he isn't even referenced in 3.

What really blows is that the only major part of 2 that appears in Ringed City is Earthen Peak. Out of all of the zones in 2, they picked the worst one possible. Suddenly wandering through a dreg version of Majula or Drangleic would have been more interesting, and they could have at least stuck that giant iron bull statue somewhere in the background Dreg Heap.
Lore-wise, Aldia was pretty good. I think it's a shame in general that lore from 2 seems to get almost no mentions in 3.

It's pretty clear that 3 was meant to be a nostalgia trip for fans of 1, though. There are even small areas that look like they're designed specifically to resemble areas from 1, like the place where you fight Maneater Mildred in Road of Sacrifices, which looks exactly like the area in Darkroot Basin where the shortcut to Valley of Drakes is.

I don't know, I think Shrine of Amana is way worse than Earthen Peak

Lots of fun. Pve wise das2 was way, way better. I can't tell how it was pvp because soul memory, but it looked like you had more options, both in covenants and builds.

No, they picked the one which would enable them to bring back the desert sorceress set. Nothing more, nothing less.

Gravelording only works if you're on ng+, which is a shame.

THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG, BUDDY

Soul Stream and Soul Geyser have the same name in Japanese, but were translated differently in 2 and 3.

SOUL GEYSER:
>This blasphemous spell is a family heirloom of Lord Aldia's. It was designed to pummel foes until it's power is entirely exhausted.

SOUL STREAM
>Sorcery imparted by the first of the Scholars, when Lothric and the Grand Archives were but young.

Aldia is the founder of the Scholars, one of the three pillars of Lothric.

Shrine of Amana is at least pleasant to look at. They also nerfed the shit out of it, so it's not even hard to get through it anymore, which I have mixed feelings about.

I can't argue with your iron-clad logic, user.

That's interesting. It would also explain the whole lore around the Archives as it would have contained forbidden the forbidden knowledge that Gywn basically fucked humanity over to maintain his Age of Fire hence the wax over the eyes.
It would also explain the Prince's refusal to link the fire.

I still would have liked to see more of him, in his current state in Dark Souls 2, I would assume he could survive regardless of the linking of the fire or not into another age. He obviously achieved some higher level of being. Some user suggested the idea that the final boss of the DLC should have been a Dark Lord who played similar to the Soul of Cinder but from the perspective of a Dark Lord aka a compilation of those who choose not to link the fire. It would have been cool to have that boss with Aldia as a mentor, because the dialogue in 2 makes it abundantly clear that Aldia has some resentment for the Age of Fire and Gywn.

That idea was super neat but it being Oscar was fucking retarded. Since Slave Knight "who the fuck is this guy" Gael already basically fights like Artorias, who was corrupted by the dark, you wouldn't even really need to have changed much. Just his name and maybe his model.

Oh look, a cool chest piece for female characters.
Fuckin' hell, From. How the hell do you get it right with the Doll set and then fuck up in DaS3 with about 3 sets.

'k I'm done sperging

If you want invade, you got to deal what you get. You killed his summon a few times right? You got chugs back. You didn't kill the main quick enough. Your loss is on you. You sound like a bitch that wants an easy invade. 2v1 is easy. 3v1 is a challenge. You might as well uninstall. Try hanging yourself as well. Then again you might bitch about it not going your way of you survive.

So me and a friend have been trying to get pirated copies of Ds2 working online. The reason for this is because I figured out how to mod in music/sounds and we want to do a Berserk run through the game using trainers to get us nicely over powered. We got as far as making our builds (Him as Gatsu, me as Serpico) and me managing to change some boss tracks out for the 1990 soundtrack before hitting an unbreachable wall as smartsteam does not seem to work due to issues with patches. Does anyone know how to get pirated Ds2 online?

Invasions today have been much better. I just get irked by fags who play through the entire game with summons, its fucking cancer and it destroys a key element of Dark Souls in the fact that its supposed to feel like a you vs the world journey.
Password matchmaking was an absolute mistake.
Also, you need to calm your tits.

pls share

I always knew Varg's a wizard.

It's Guts you uncultured pleb.

Oh boy time for autism.
Basically I found video related which WILL work for the old version of Ds2 but actually breaks the sound in Scholar version. This is because the program extracts the sound files from Scholar version expecting them to be mp3 or some shit when they're actually wav or something. For some fucking reason fromsoft changed the format of every single song in the game for the Scholar version.
After several hours I managed to find a program on an obscure German forum for World of Tanks which apparently uses the same archive and audio format as Ds2.
forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/364201-tool-fmod-fsb-extractor-v1/
When you put a .fsb from Ds2 into the same folder as the program it will take extract into a subfolder. The files it extracts will be every single .wav used in a given area and there is a .fsb for each. The download page for the music mod for the original DkS2 ( fhyberstuff.eu.pn/ds2MusicMod.html ) has a list of all the .fsb's relevant to bosses which are:
frpg2_sm1010/m101000001.mp3 Last Giant
frpg2_sm1010/m101000002.mp3 Pursuer
frpg2_sm1014/m101400001.mp3 Freja
frpg2_sm1014/m101400002.mp3 Magus
frpg2_sm1015/m101500001.mp3 Guardian Dragon
frpg2_sm1016/m101600001.mp3 Lost Sinner
frpg2_sm1016/m101600002.mp3 Ruin Sentinels
frpg2_sm1016/m101600003.mp3 Gargoyles
frpg2_sm1017/m101700001.mp3 Mytha
frpg2_sm1017/m101700002.mp3 Covetous Demon
frpg2_sm1018/m101800001.mp3 Flexile Sentry
frpg2_sm1019/m101900001.mp3 Old Iron King
frpg2_sm1019/m101900002.mp3 Smelter Demon
frpg2_sm1025/m102500001.mp3 Rotten
frpg2_sm1027/m102700001.mp3 Ancient Dragon
frpg2_sm1032/m103200001.mp3 Scorpioness Najka
frpg2_sm1033/m103300001.mp3 Royal Rat Authority
frpg2_sm1034/m103400001.mp3 Royal Rat Vanguard
frpg2_sm2010/m201000001.mp3 Giant Lord
frpg2_sm2011/m201100001.mp3 Demon of Song
frpg2_sm2021/m102800001.mp3 Nashandra
frpg2_sm2021/m102800002.mp3 Throne Watchers
frpg2_sm2021/m202100001.mp3 Mirror Knight (Looking Glass Knight)
frpg2_sm2021/m202100002.mp3 Double Dragonriders
frpg2_sm2024/m202400001.mp3 Velstadt
frpg2_sm2024/m202400002.mp3 Vendrick
frpg2_sm4003/m400300001.mp3 Darklurker
frpg2_sm5035/m503500001.mp3 Elana
frpg2_sm5035/m503500002.mp3 Sinh
frpg2_sm5035/m503500003.mp3 Havel Gank Squad
The "Frpg2" part of the filename is the name of the .fsb you'll have extracted and the "mp3" should be changed to .wav when searching for the extracted song. From here just rename a wav of your choice and replace the existing file in the extracted folder.
Now you will need a .fsb packer. The one included with the original music mod (Fsbank.exe) works fine. Figuring that out is as simple as figuring out how to select every song in a folder.
Once you have repacked and made sure the .fsb you spat out has the right name just shove it in your sound folder and replace the existing file. I'll make a webm in a moment of my edited game.

Every single sound that is. Fucking Japs with their uncompressed .wavs.
Now here is a webm for you of it in action. If anyone wants I will gladly make you an edited sound folder for the low low price of a copy of Dark Souls 2 standard edition. You can be our Bazuso.
Also is it possible to use hacks to make your character on official servers and not get banned? My idea was to play in offline mode, hack the character into a usable but not ridiculous state, and then go online.

I hope your grasses break.

Whelp, looks like I got the chikage almost as early as I could too. Weeaboo coldsteel weapon better be worth its reputation.

Did you interrupt his self-buff before the last phase? That makes the fight a lot easier

Why the fuck did they think long empty boring corridors like the firelinklower burg passageway were a good idea?

It didn't used to seem that long. Maybe you're just spoiled by DS2 and 3 having bonfires every ten meters.
The longest dead run I recall making regularly was the Chaos Covenant -> Quelana stretch through Quelaag's Domain. It only took about 2 minutes of dead sprinting.
They could fill the space up with stuff to make it more interesting, but then it would take even longer to get places as you'd have to constantly dodge or fight.

Basically, I'd rather have lots of dead connecting segments than nonsensical terrain like DS2. I like to see where I'm going and where I've been from almost any location in the game.

I'm spoiled by bonfires being near shit I care about. Getting to Vamos is time-consuming but at least it's interesting.

This is not the case for a lot of other areas, especially when the enemies are so far beneath me that I have to use my experience in deep sea engineering to kill them.

That is part of the fun, it makes you feel like you are apart of the world.
Its why I will always remember Dark Souls 1 the most fondly, the game was immersive.
No hub in the game which made other entries in the series feel very "gamey" where are Dark Souls 1 felt very natural.

I backstabbed/visceraled him in the long windup at around half health if that's what you mean.

Yeah, but you aren't forced to go back to it for anything. Every bonfire can be upgraded with humanity, a big part of the early game is choosing when and where to rest at a bonfire for purposes of homewards bones, access to upgrades, bosses, etc.
Yes the some of your NPCs will go back to the Shrine, but Firelink is still connected to the world at large, its feels way more organic than the Nexus of the Firelink Shrine of DaS3.

In fact the Bonfire you will probably warp to the most is Andre's bonfire, especially after you get the Lordvessel. Each bonfire you find could act as you "hub" which provides a feeling of being a rover, you set up shop here, but if need be you can always move somewhere else.

Finding Bonfires in Dark Souls 1 gave me the same feeling of finding a Safe Room in Resident Evil games. You got that nice safe space :^) where all the terror on the outside was separate from you.

Who the fuck invades the lower Brume Tower?

that's a whole bunch of fuckin' words desperately trying to dodge around having to admit you misspoke and actually meant 'hubs that aren't part of the world'

firelink is absolutely a hub and most npcs won't do shit until you meet them there.

Me. I used to use modified bullets that produced shittons of light and caused absurd game lag. The brightness would make the game unplayable for a while and your framerate would go to shit and you'd get kicked back to title screen and banned from multiplayer until you reset due to framerate issues. Because fuck you, do that fight solo, stop trying to claim you're so hardcore when you needed to summon you cunt.

my name was "Grossly Incandescent" and it was a solaire cosplay

That is amazing.

RATTLE ME RATTLE ME RATTLE ME BONES

you're a homo
My only problem is starting a build in the game is very hard when I have to sequence break for the early shit I want for the build. I need my skeleton armor man, I don't want to do shit until I'm a radical skeleton.

if they need help, they need help, that doesn't really affect you in any way.

To be perfectly fair, the sole purpose of invading other players is to make their lives miserable. Using extraordinary means to enhance that misery is commendable.

It affects the amount of fanmail I get.

Dude, there is no way you can tell me with a straight face that Dark Souls 1's Firelink Shrine was any where near the level of being a hub as Dark Souls 3 was.
Dark Soul 1 world is way more interconnected and therefore makes the game less linear as a result, there are multiple paths that you can take from Firelink to progress.

wew

Kek

I actually think I may be the first to discover how to do it for scholar version. It seems people just gave up on it for lack of interest. If I had a programmer I'd love to be able to somehow get an auto-tool like the one I linked going but alas.
One thing to note is that you CANNOT change title screen shit. If you try to change the music and sound effects on that it WILL break the game.
Also with my technique it IS possible to edit NPC dialogue. I can very easily make an NPC use any dialogue or wav.

It's the place where all the merchants gather to sell you stuff. It's the place you start out, it's the centerpoint of all places in the world, everything about it is absolutely a hub area. Every NPC that moves winds up there at some point.

Is it disconnected from the world like the Nexus and 3's Firelink? No, of course not, but how connected to the world something is has nothing to do with how much of a hub it is. I don't disagree at all that it integrates into the game world better than the other Souls games, but it is still the hub area.

All four greatsoul paths in 2 come off from Majula, and you can more or less do them in any order (unless you're playing a parryfly version at which point literally any order) but that has nothing to do with whether or not Majula is the hub area.

Oh fucking sweet. Once I finish up the enemy editor all I'll need to do is the map editor since this thing exists, then people can go to fucking town.

you might be right about it being a hub but you are using the wrong things to prove your point
shiva and the advanced pyro teacher are in blightown, the undead merchants are in burg and probably more I dont remember.

blacksmiths

Oh shit, what; you've figured out a way to edit that for DaS2? If you want I can make a video guide for the process of exchanging audio files in Scholar version. Of course this is under the assumption that you will be using Scholar version. One thing you should look into is the possibility of exchanging terrain, building, and hitbox models. There should be a way to unpack and repack models and, even if you can't change the level layout directly, I do not believe that any Souls game aside maybe Demons uses in-engine brushes. This would be a hacky way to potentially add new areas and geometry.

tfw my pc is too shit for dark souls 3
tfw the friend I wanted to co-op through it with already has hunderds of hours clocked in it and will not be interested in the game by the time I get a PC that can handle it

Holy fuck, newfag. Get the fuck out.

Vanilla and Master Quest use the same formats for enemies. I haven't even looked into map editing yet, but it's on the to-do list. I've got powerstance rules, weapon data, spell data, hit data, starting class data (if i can edit the menu i can add more classes), shop data, and tons of other stuff already mapped out.

Oh, and fun fact about summoning data: You can summon any entity from a summon sign. Spells, bosses, invaders, etc, and it works. Sir Alonne even has unique animations for being summoned instead of a t-pose.

Holy shit, man. This is some impressive fuckery. Do you think you'll branch into making an actual mod at all when it's all said and done? I've wanted to make a reskin or full on mod of DaS2 into a Blame! like Sci-Fi game for a long time. I think even just changing the aesthetic of DaS2 would make people like it a lot more. In fact it's why I figured out how to open the files in the first place.
So as of now you can actually change stats and shopkeeper inventories? Are you doing this through some sort of scripting or a cheat engine/hex editor sort of thing?
Have you managed to place anything/move anything in a map and have it saved? Being able to save things permanently into the game would be a pretty big deal as far as mods go for it. Only thing I could really think of for "hacking it in" is if someone figured out everything they wanted to do with the game and then ran some sort of script that activates at startup creating all the changes needed.

tfw the newfriends from post-2014 halfchan and reddit get easily triggered over nothing

Reported.

Early game gankers stopped being funny/fun when everybody did it. I genuinely don't get the fun behind is if all these faggots do is invade under-leveled players who don't stand a chance. It's essentially griefing except you can just say fuck it and wait till you get past Anor Lando when you'll start to have a chance.

Fuck you, I'm just trying to get my sunlight medals over here for the Miracles achievement.

tfw can't even go two posts without someone crying about it and calling the vols to uphold their safespace

been replaying dark souls 1 for a couple weeks with various builds and haven't been invaded once. really miss the extra tension it added.

wwww

when you red invade you are always invading above your level, it is impossible to invade "under leveled" players

If you've ever played this game at all, you know that player level is easily one of the least important aspects of one's power.

There are a lot of things you can complain about in DS2, but it has more story than the first and third games combined. I'd argue it is the only one of the three attempting to tell a story at all rather than just throwing a bunch of stuff at the player and saying, "lol make it up bro!"

You may be retarded. Or a normalfag. Play the game back when it was still alive and tell me that again.

tell me what advantage you have when you invade a player? they have the same access to all the same spells, weapons and rings you do, they could go get them all right now.
since the level isnt it, and the gear isnt it, what is it?

Somebody hasn't gone through the lore carefully enough I see. Less is more with Dark Souls. 2 didn't fuck up the story by having more of it, it fucked up the story by being a bad story.

Current plan is to make Kaizo Souls 2 as a meme game for streamers to play with all sorts of bullshit traps and dumb requirements, like killing a pursuer with a broken straightsword to get the fragrant branch of yore needed to get past the statue that blocks the character creation hut, or lighting a bonfire only for Aldia to appear out of nowhere and explode you off a cliff to your death as part of his cutscene intro. Once that's out and known, I'd set up a patreon or kikestarter or something to get the funding for the free time to make an actually good Dark Souls 2 mod. Possibly slav souls where you have to gather the four pieces of the adidas tracksuit.

I'm figuring out the data formats in the param files and modifying with cheat engine and plan to save them into the game permanently with Eur0pa's param unpacker tool.

Waaaaay fucking more than that but yes. For instance, I've been looking into adding new infusions since the engine can handle 256 infusions paths, and plan to eventually get around to adding in brand-new spells and items.

That's what the current pre-alpha unreleased moveset mod I spent time on does. Related to the moveset mod: It's possible to hack in the weapon arts and unique twinweapons from 3. Stance can be done by adding a guardstate that doesn't block and making the stance attacks just 2hr1 and 2hr2 shieldpokes, while things like neck swipe can be done with invisible bullets that inherit the weapon's physical AR, and valorheart can be done as a midshield and straightsword powerstance.

Scholar engine > Soulsborne engine.

corpse mimics were a planned but cut feature, as was the mimic covenant that let you invade people and disguise yourself as corpses with items and chests
So if you go through the first fog wall in the iron king DLC it kills you because it walks you off a cliff and down the elevator shaft. That's already a thing for people that tried to break into the second DLC early.

Considering DaS1 didn't scale weapons and armor at all when joining another world through coop or invasion, you could coast through the game as a level 1, upgrade your weapons and armor to max and then just invade people who are starting out and don't have access to any of the end game equipment.

No really fucking go play the game. Jesus fucking normalfags.

That's what they want you to believe.

but they have the same access to that stuff as you,

are you fucking retarded? I have, its my favorite game in the series.

Not if they have the ability to fight Gwyn and are invading people who haven't even gotten past Taurus Demon on a fresh character. I really don't think you understand the conversation.

If you're invading in blighttown, they have no access to the fire+10 or chaos upgrade paths, because those are behind Quelaag and they cannot be invaded in blighttown unless Quelaag is alive.

So, no, they don't, you retard.

First of all, if they've played the game before you, then nine times out of ten they know how to reach and where equipment rests that you don't. Secondly, they also know that level is far less important than gear and will be more efficient.

Shhh, dickwraths who only know how to win when there's a +15 gap in equipment probably don't understand basic logic.

they are a higher level then you, so if you have better gear then them you earned it by being good at the game.
you cant just hand shit to bad players because they are bad, it starts to stop being a game at that point.

you consider invading with "overleveled" gear wrong but what defines that other then access? is the grass crest shield overlevled for parish? what about the ravelord sword? the flamberge?

Go to bed Vaati, you unbelievable fedora

Don't forget the Moonlight Butterfly giving access to divine weapons. Or invading before Sif's fight since that gives a ring for the 4 Kings fight.

muffled +15 gap is dishonorabu in the distance

lmao wut

any retard can smash through the game by grinding up a +5 chaos reinforced club or having a +5 ascended flame. grinding the souls for a pyroflame isn't 'being good' it's grinding. any tard can do that.

christ does anyone have that webm of someone with a +5 chaos great club instantly killing 3 other players

Divine weapons are shit.

pick

Them being shit doesn't change the fact that you only get access to it after you defeat an optional boss meaning that some players may never get access to it.

Germans deserve everything they are getting right now and some.
Germans are the cancer, Islam is the answer.

Sweet fuck you're a thick one.

Anyone has the skill level required to do it, but in order to do it, they have to have killed certain bosses. Invading them in areas before they have access to the non-scaling equipment with the non-scaling equipment i unfair because you can kill them in a single hit and they can barely damage you if you have the endgame armor.

there is non scaling equipment at the begining of the game with no bosses in between, the ravelord sword, its usually what I use because you dont have to go get a bunch of embers for it either.

Let me guess, you use the Gravelord Sword towards the middle/end of the game and not in the first fucking area players generally go to with a soul level under 20 which is what we're bitching about to begin with.

Invasion level range is DS1 with the red eye orb is as follows:
SL - (10+(0.1SL)) up to infinity (SL 709 or 713 being the cap depending on your starting class) Where SL is soul level obviously. Furthermore, the game's matchmaking gives priority to those closer to your level and thus you are more likely to invade somebody who is level 66 when you're level 70 than somebody who is level 209, even though both are within your level range.

Invasions using the cat covenant ring (forest hunter invasions) as well as cracked red eye orbs or being summoned via the red sign soapstone work the same way (except the player chooses to summon you when you use the soapstone), the blue eye orb is different, allowing you to invade far lower leveled players and capping your range upward at usual co-op levels (10+10% added to your soul level)

Since red eye orb invasions are by far the most common, I'll focus on those.

If you invade before the gargoyles, the players DO have access to the following if they choose to get it:
+15 weapons (and all the materials to get them)
+10 armor (and all the same materials)
Ring of Favor and Protection
Wolf Ring
Hornet Ring
Dark Wood Grain Ring
A +5 ascended pyromancy flame
High level Pyromancy and Miracles

They DO NOT have however:
Chaos weapons (behind Quelaag, lets assume the player fights the gargoyles before Quelaag)
Lightning weapons (unless they do Sen's gate skip, lets assume glitchless)
Boss weapons
Giant armor
The highest tiers of sorcery (soul spear, crystal soul spear, homing crystal soul mass, etc.)
etc.

It is exceptionally unlikely however that a player will get ANY of the high level things they have access to unless they are explicitly looking to counter twink invaders, and being gimped out out elemental weapons and various armors as well as easier access to most materials will give them a huge disadvantage against such invaders even if they do choose to go out of their way to get it.

You are correct, but don't delude yourself into thinking that makes oneshotting players on their first playthrough skillful or fun, it's obnoxious and childish at best. I don't care if you use things like that against people who have clearly gone out of their way to twink themselves out already, or if you use it against higher leveled hosts, but if you do it against random people who are just playing the game normally, you're a fucking faggot, just accept it.

alright yeah ok you're just the kind of shitter that can't play without a +15 equipment advantage over people you invade

ps huezillians like you will never be anything but subhuman

well I usually forest invade with it around level 20 but people are expecting cheap shit there
there are builds that are just not good at the "intended level" but happen not to scale like dragon body and I usually invade in places like parish with that

But you know what IS skillful and fun? Low-level invasions with this build: mmdks.com/8lro

Park yourself somewhere they can't squeeze past you, like the bridge on the early part of the parish, or the entrance to the boss tower in the burg, or the doorway leading to the gargoyles, and just sit there blocking. So few people know about dead angling or phantom hits that they can't actually do anything about you due to the twohanded stability boost and your stamina regen speed. I had three people kicking me and doing nothing.

Just sit there until they give up.

it's like you have no idea what fun is

nah

are you actually retarded? What part of giantdading seems like it would be "equipment similar to what players would have at that level"? Are you actually an illiterate HUEzillian?

Cheap shit in the forest is common because everyone else is using cheap shit in the forest. Cheap shit when you've just ran past the Hellkite Drake for the first time and are in a panic because you aggro'd the Black Knight without knowing you can parry them to death is cancerous, and it's what's being bitched about.

How many times do I have to repeat it to get people to listen? There's certain idiosyncrasies and phrases that only Brazilians use, like 'increase the x level' to refer to x being improved in some way. This local tard uses them constantly.

people either use ravelord, zwei, or drake at those levels
I dont particularly like the zwei and I dont want to shoot 20 arrows at a tail.

Wrong thread?

Tons of people use the halberd, longsword, battleaxe, club or reinforced club, uchigatana, claymore and lots of other weapons that are similarly good but not retarded shit like the GLS. You're choosing to be a twink faggot instead of learning to use any of those weapons properly and actually learn to fight in PvP. Just take one of those up to +5 and it's already a huge crutch against new players.

I forgot about the uchi your right

confirmed for not playing the game (or the multiplayer at least) there are a shitload of drake swords right outside of parish

am i the only one that invades with a +15 sword and shield cosplaying as something, but uses the shield in the righthand as a weapon and blocks with the +15 sword

I have a left hand build that blocks with the surfboard and shield bashes

go drink a bucket of bleach you fucking faggot HUEzillian

At launch maybe, but at this point nobody really uses it. Every time I've rolled up a character to run up to Gargoyles in the past year, the Drake Sword was used so little that it's a shock when someone was dumb enough to use it.

reported

That explains it.

just a week ago I helped like 5 drake sword users beat the gargoyles in a single hour, me and you are atypical, normalfags still use the drake sword

mmdks.com/8lrr
this is a real man's build

enjoy your 15 frames a second at 720p lol

That's "you and I" illiterate HUEzillain.

And how many times were you summoned over that week? If it's something like 5/10, it's biased due to the low sample size, and if it's something like 5/75, it's clearly too small of a number to mean anything.

Real men don't have a weapon or shield equipped in high level pvp.

Thanks for reminding me I've never done bare fist tumblebuffing as a pvp build.

maybe like 7 times that day, oddly enough the next day it was hard as shit to get summoned for gargoyles but I gave up because I had enough boss fights under my belt to get into sunbro cov anyways.

One day is not a week you nigger.

It'll be worth it.

7 summons is a lot, its hard as shit to get summoned and I end up waiting like 10 -40 minutes for one summon, not to mention sometimes they kill themselves by rushing into the channeler.

There is no anime girl smug enough for this.

thats 4 and a half hours

Welp, thread over. It was fun while it lasted.

cya, goon

What bizzaro world do you even live in?

Bye goon. Don't forget that Dark Souls is a Japanese game on your way out.

He probably plays on 360.

console, new england.

DS has a shitty summon system even with DSCM, no one wants to summon or be summoned in DS1

Ahmed, please stop.

Too bad he flat out said he used consoles 20 minutes ago.

Fucking Consolefags

All the anime fagging doesn't change the fact that it's hard to get summoned on PC, maybe it's worse on consoles, though I wouldn't know.

thats one day, not multiple days
is multiplayer that much faster on PC? I think I was gifted a copy but never bothered installing because my 360 has miraculously lasted so long.

The PC version is dead because everyone's moved on to other games.
Where do you think you are?

Begone semen demons

If you're a fucking retard maybe, though you've outed yourself as a goon so I guess that's pretty obvious.

The PC version with DSCM is still fairly active, it does take a couple minutes sometimes but nowhere near 25 minutes.

Without the semen demons, we wouldn't be here.

shit, what mods do you recommend then? just dscm or is there more?

top kek

protip: place them near the bridge to andre, retard

DSFix is practically required.

Maybe you should have put on better looking armor and a weapon that looks good with it goon :^)

DSfix
HD texture pack is okay if you feel like it
DSCM
Dark Souls PvP watchdog

Maybe you just smell like a goon so people avoid you

I know of no mods that actually affect the armors that make them look better besides turning the elite knight set into crusader gear

Nice inability to detect sarcasm. Do you also fall for people pretending to be Holla Forums?

Nah, Germans are an absolute plague, every time its a German I invade they are absolute shit tier.
Even lower than Britbongs and Brazilians.

Litterally just got out of a world.

Not even fun, just tiring and frustrating.
The kill is rewarding, but the lead up is far from worth it.

Keep your GaymerGay shit out of here, cancer.

Thanks for ruining yet another thread. kys immediately.

Cry more

you don't pretend to be a huge retard, you just are one, faggot.

So shitposting despite not ever going there makes someone a member of the board?

I'm pretty sure I can a) make that real and b) will do so. Due to the way summon signs work, I could even have it spawn a mimic. Brilliant.

disgraceful

since I am installing dark souls for the PC now do I use controller or keyboard+mouse?

kb+m is superior

Wew. Only person ruining the thread here is you, kiddo.

If you don't use the Bastard Sword and EXCLUSIVELY the bastard sword from Andre to Gwyn you are a faggot and should be hung.

You know if you wanted to start some sort of patreon and make money off of retarded DsFags that's fucking genius ESPECIALLY if you continuously hyped up Kaizo Souls 3. You would also do well to upload "funny videos" involving fucked hitboxes, edited models, changed animations, etcetera. If you promised early releases of the mods for patreon backers you could make even more. I promise I am not Jewish.
So have you managed to place any new entities into levels/permanently alter anything besides numbers? I'm just curious because I really would fucking love to take Ds2's improved mechanics and make something /cyb/ with them.
If you want I can give some advice on model swapping/sound shit/extracting fucky formats. I'm useless as a programmer though and have been stuck as an artfag.
When you complete this do you plan on doing a release? I would love to fool around with the engine.

I'm just glad everyone is dumb enough that saying communism will work is enough to get at least a few responses from people who think it's serious. I really have no idea what Holla Forums is like outside of what people bitch about it in threads on here, Holla Forums and /sudo/. If pretending to be retarded is enough to get compared to them, shitposters don't really have any reason to find out either.

It doesn't matter too much if you rebind keys.

KB+M is superior if you use the proper modified key set up, controller is easier to start and go with, I suggest a Playstation controller

And there it is

You don't really understand do you?

That's pretty much exactly the advice I need. Do you have tox?

How do you play this game?

With high poise you fucking retard

your options are
1) use a sorcerer and explore carefully to find every damage up to kill anything in 1 hit
2) use the biggest shield you can find plus any rapier or spear
3) high poise and the graveyard's zweihander

By pressing buttons.

Circle-strafing works on most if not all enemies, same for parrying. Get a good shield to learn the movesets of enemies first and you should be fine.

I have yet to do any models for it or extract anything of that sort but I have done similar things for games in the past and have gotten quite good at it. I can probably figure out how to extract and import models into the engine in a few hours especially since SFM modelers have managed it.
I've made a tox account. It's grayscaleblues if you want to add me.

Dark sword quality build, every other answer is wrong.

You need to give a tox id, such as
92F9EF841AB12E2BAD3189D47DA9198EEEF56292D303DFE80EF82DFCCF03F42F028094150714
which is mine

Ah, sorry. I've never used the program before. I'll send you a request.

1. Wrath of the Gods
2. Power Within
3. Black Flame
4. Chaos Zweihander + 10 Humanity
5. Mask of the Child + Grasscrest Shield + Cloranthy Ring (or Darkwood Grain Ring instead)
6. FAP ring
7. Poison knives + arrows + Black Bow of Pharis
8. "Well, what is it?!" meme pose
9. Lots of red bull, air horns, marijuana, and doritos

when you guys can I need a good skull knight armor, if you can put it over the steel set and the dark set I would be appreciative

if Mark where ever to have a reason to Ban someone for a considerable period of time, outright admiring to "pretending to be retarded" should be one of them.

the only correct answer is don't take damage and kill the enemies.

Then quit lying when you think you know better faggot. You can easily be invaded by players that are essentially impossible to kill without cheese tactics. I'm not going to spoonfeed you on this shit. You should know why and how this happens.

10. Falchion + Darkmoon Blade

I've never had this issue provided you choose an appropriate character level for the areas you want to be summoned in. Having high-level items helps. Being sharply dressed helps even more.

The game is mainly about your equipment and player skill, SL is only relevant for builds that require stats like sorcerors. If you don't understand that you're doing it wrong. Besides that, you can play offline or hollow to avoid PvP, or if you insist on being online, there's a cooldown on invasions so you can catch your breath or if you can make it to the boss room do that.

Besides that, low level invaders can and do run into people high level and get raped. Darkmoon would also be a check on assholes, if that covenant actually worked.

The best build.

wew

I just today realized that the cursed artorias greatsword being able to damage ghosts was a berserk reference

That and fatrolling is way less viable than it was in DS1.

No. It's a bug. I'm playing it offline and it still happened twice.

The main problem I had with it is that so many parts of the story just felt like "Ehhh, whatever". Like they shoved in more story elements and unanswered questions but neither of those actually have any content behind them.

I can forgive that one. For the most part but there are two bits that drive me mad. The first one is that the path to Drangleic Castle is blocked with a few chesthigh pieces of driftwood that anybody can climb over. The second is that you can just wander into the Throne of Want-room after you get the ring. I went there, beat those two bosses and didn't realize I have go back there later.
Like, imagine you can take a stroll into the Kiln, before your fight with Gwyn. Kinda kills all impact the final boss arena has, in my opinion.

That might have been the hottest DLC of the Souls series.

Oh boy. I took my GIANTDAD invading in Undead Burg for giggles, and had the weirdest thing happen.

>invade that same world again

Couldn't find that person again and I can't remember the username sadly. This was on PS3 too, so it's unlikely to be a hacker.

Well, that sounds like a case of the flow of time being convoluted

What are good leggings that have footwraps? Fire Keeper Skirt obscures them too much.

Does the loin cloth not work for you?

I like my feet wrapped and toeless though.

Parry swap to Hornet Ring, Point Down

ftfy

>DUTY FULFILLED

Yea maybe they could make a better game out of it.