4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game with pets in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Toriel Best TBH

FUCKYOU

wow one second early

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

P3, KOROMARU

what am I supposed to add 093 to?
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO ADD 093 TO?

More like GAYme with pets in it because pets r gay

Work was okay I guess. Got paid to mow a lawn later.

Playing with Jeanne in No More Heroes was fun I guess.

Morning everyone

I want a fucking car but trying to find a cheap old fun one that doesn't look beat to absolute hell is hard. Plus dunno how or if I could get a loan.

I don't have a favourite game with pets in it.
SHIT THREAD
MODS MODS MODS

REEEEEEEEE

You work. Claim income.

Ya blew it.
Ghost Trick. Though I suppose the bigger question is whether the player can have pets, or simply involves pets at some point.

Morning. Missed the last thread because I had to be up early for a job interview. Finished Spyro 3 so I'm trying to decide what I want to play next. I'm sure it'll come to me.
Does Blade Wolf count as a pet?

What is this drama about?

I just couldn't wait to spend the night with you lads I'm surprised I don't fuck up more lately with how tired I am from work

Hows your day user?

I really need to play NMH2 at some point. What else you do today user

Whats updog

get fuckled homosexy gay man

Not much. Got my paycheck tho.

Whats shakin user

How'd the interview go fam?

Shiiiiiiiiet what anime figs you buying

What drama? He's merely saving images that are OWNED by me and reuploading them in front of my face. I will not take this grave offense lightly.

Finished with .hack//IMOQ now. Quarantine seemed pretty short, though the pacing was noticeably different than the prior games. Debating on starting .hack//Roots soon and then following it up with G.U., or if I ought to take a short break and play/watch something else so I don't get burned out.

This means war.

ur a gay tbh fam
no homo I'd suck you

It was fine. Not sure if I got the job but I guess I'll find out next week.

was it you that told his parents about your waifu? did it go well

fuck self-doubt. I constantly wonder how good I could get even with a lot of practice. I like to listen to people with great voices, but I also wish I could have it myself.

real life tbh

undertale 7

Long ago in a distant land, I, Ecstasy the AKA master of DARKS unleashed an unspeakable gay community but a gay viking warrior wielding a magic dildo stepped forth to oppose me.

Before the final blowjob was struck, I torn open a butthole at the time and flung him out of the bed where my gay community is law. Now the gay seeks to return to the bed and undo the gay community that is

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Singing is 100% something you can learn and train. Practice and you can git gud

Idk mang. Probably just gonna get some vidya.

this tbh

I like this picture. it's all right.

I'd been burned out weeks ago if I were you tbh

What was the job again?

How much are you drinking while there? Its not enough

Old or new vidya?

I wish we were like Japan and people don't care how bad you sing.

Morning folks
Been playing p5 way too much. Haven't even owned the thing for a week and I'm 24 hours logged. And I've been neglecting p2 on top of that

Chao garden

Produce stand. It's only on weekends, but I have applications out all over town.

a friend drawed it for me, it's nice

Both probably.

I deny your allegations, girl-kisser.
That's really homo, user. Don't reply to me, I might catch the gay.

I haven't received an email yet from the golf club, going to mail them tomorrow to see what's up.

That's what I'm doing. Sometimes it's hard to accept that even my best I can do right now still sucks, but I'm not giving up by a long shot.

Hows your day been so far user?

Ohhhh yeah that one. Good luck. Enjoy your freedom while you can.

What old ones then?

What a nerd

I don't drink. I want to do this while sober. If I can figure out how to let loose and have fun sober, I can do anything.

that's really gay tbh fam. you must be really gay to feel like you'll catch the gay from a straight dude wanting to suckle you

You can do it

if you sang in english in japan, they'd probably go crazy over it anyway. kind of like how weebs here like a lot of songs just because they're sung in japanese.

I've been enjoying it, but I get even more self-destructive when I'm not working. The drinking and stuff at least get reigned in because I gotta get up the next day. got somebody to keep an eye on me now anyway

Any reason why?

Whos that?

And I never drink much while not working I drink all the time while I have a job though

Idk. Some 64 shit, Simpsons: Hit and Run, whatever catches my fancy.

Finished the second palace in p5, got a few hours of sleep before work and I've got lunch with my grandmother today.
I just wanna do fuckall and play video games though

I thought that was Gabriel dropout

How do you guys get over social anxiety and also get a girlfriend? I don't want to end up a 30 year old virgin trying to claim magic powers.

Girlfriend I guess. I drink a lot in general but I take my job seriously enough, whatever it is at the time, that I tone it down so I can function the next day. I'm probably going to be dead of liver failure by 40.

I can't get past the awful taste. If I had a choice between water and booze, I'd go with water.

you have to not trip your self out by worrying about it and just do it mindlessly somewhat

you don't
3dpd

I crack so much on high notes. it's painful, user.

Are you even trying, rits? I applied there as a cook.

Are you the guy who deceived Eve? You have a way with twisting words.

With practice, my voice isn't awful anymore, so when I inevitably get drunk I will probably have a good time. It's best because I don't know, and therefore don't care about, everyone.

Whats some good n64 shit? I can't remember much on it really.

Thats cute user

Just like do it brah, 3dpd are easy

Are you the abortion guy?

Just gotta drink some good mixed shit. Not all booze is awful.

Whos surprised

and you call your self an englishmen

Yeah. I guess shit worked out.

this is what I have trouble doing. I feel like I'm always censoring myself when I'm around other people, so I'm constantly thinking of what to do/say next.

Where is /sp/ now?

Weeeeeeeeeeeew how'd all that go?

I warned you brah

Didn't they fuck off to their own site like months ago?

the other people don't, so as long as you have some common sense you'll be fine

Force yourself out of your comfort zone. I went to a tabletop store and forced myself to talk to some spergs until I was comfortable with it. maybe you'll make some friends
Just hire a hooker. Cheaper in the long run

76chan.

I miss them.

this is what I have trouble doing. I feel like I'm always censoring myself when I'm around other people, so I'm constantly thinking of what to do/say next.>>12391095
do yo using tenor or baritone or bass? How did you get better?

How though. I don't get it.

It went fine. I just said what I'd been thinking. I told her I was wrong and I'd been thinking about her all day and I wanted to be with her. Some of the gayest shit I've ever said but it's true.

Eh. It's a belated birthday lunch and I'm going to see her dog before it dies of ass cancer

I just need someone to be David Bowie for Under Pressure.

The surprise is that I haven't pursued Peruvian culinary, or tried applying for a spanish-required position.

76chan died like a week ago fagets

Most Rareware games, MM64, No Mercy, Rocket: Robot on Wheels, Mario 64, both Zeldas, I could keep going.

vocaroo.com/

prove it nig

rib eye steak

show me that dickie fam

do yo using tenor or baritone or bass? How did you get better?

Just be funny, be in an area with 3dpd, ask to go out. Its not hard.

I want you to say "Ritsu was right" cause I called that shit weeks ago

That blows. At least you get some free food.

Does peru even have its own unique food? Don't you all eat guinea pigs?

Does that mean we no longer have /sp/?

Yeah, Ritsu was right. I guess I'm too emotionally damaged to not fall for someone who's nice to me.

Fallout is the best game with a dog. when dog meat died on my first run I was inconsolable

I've played all those besides no mercy and rocket, what are those about?

Then I guess they'll come back

No Mercy is a wrestling game, Rocket is a 3D platformer made by a pre-Sly Cooper Sucker Punch.

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

tbh though, good luck with that user. You regret killing yalls kid yet?

I never could use him for that reason.

I'll have one handy for next thread.

I got better purely through practice. I'm not terribly educated on different voices, but I know I can't consistently do Soprano. Then again, I may just suffer from massive ego. I sing on my church's worship team, so I practice consistently and perform every sunday. It forces me to get better, and confident. Confidence was probably the more important part.

spot on

hey
can't be any worse than my voice

No regrets there. I'm not gonna bring a kid into the world that I can't afford to care for properly. Need to get a good job before I consider that.

I am entirely biased, but I think Peru ranks at least 2nd or 3rd in terms of South American cuisine. Yes, we do eat guniea pig. It's delicious, and fuck everyone who says otherwise. We do have very unique food; then again, arguably all south american countries have strong identity/culture based around their own unique cuisine.

You best be talkin' bout FO1, nigga

Prepare for bully

Might have to try rocket at some point then, might be comfy. Thanks!

Coulda just got on gibs. White people won't have kids they can't support meanwhile niggers have 50 kids and let YT pay for it. This needs to change.

Disgusting.

could I hear you? I won't criticize you. having my shit kicked in singing-wise humbled me a lot.

Unforgivable.

Yeah, it'll also end up with her giving me way more money than I'm comfortable with and several hours of chores since she's a 70 year old hikiki who won't do shit unless I make her.

After eating alligator I've learned to not knock food I've never tried. Except Indian, that shits disgusting

chicken korma is fucking tasty man

I'm probably not as good as you think I am. I can't sing right now for obvious reasons, but give me a song you would like to hear me attempt, for next thread you are here.

I'm talking about giving them a good life though, not just enough to get by. I don't want to have a kid who wants to play hockey or something and have to tell them "Sorry my job isn't good enough so you can't do that." I've got some places in mind but they're not hiring at the moment. I could get into some no problem but I never bothered because my other jobs have been enough to provide for just me.

You know I'm right. That shits gross. My 3dpd ex owned one of those stupid fucking rat and you couldn't pay me to eat it.

Dude how much money we talking?

Is hockey really that expensive? Are you canadian?

A reputable Indian restaurant is nothing to scoff at, user. From experience, while a large portion of poo in the loo food is awful, there is definitely unique delicacies that are worthwhile. I lived in India for 4 years, trust me.

You're totally incorrect. Sure, it may look unsettling, but it's genuinely good food.

Mostly the equipment, from what I hear.
Yeah. Especially out here, we're fanatical about it. There was some contest years ago to determine which town in Canada likes hockey the most and we were one of the finalists. We have something like 6-8 hockey teams, between the high school teams and the actual town teams. It's big out here.

Whats it taste like then?

Can't be hard to buy second hand equipment then

whatever song you personally feel the most comfortable singing. what do you like?

cook me guniea pig

Even then it gets pretty pricey. Especially for a kid with how fast they grow.

Last time I went to see her she gave me like $500. After refusing it, she gave it to my mother who then forced me to accept it.

I will pass. I have to deal with pajeets enough to hate everything about them at a fundamental level.

I hope the leafs get fucking dumpstered next game I don't even like hockey

have lasagna then

Tell me some good power metal songs

Guess so

Accept it now or accept it later when youre named in the will, getting it either way.

You know, unironically, I would offer a free meal to anyone I could confirm to be /4am/fag to show up to my house. Maybe it's my family's hospitality rubbing off on me, but I would treat any acquaintance as I would a brother if they entered my house. Unfortunately for you, I don't cook for homosexual fur-covered arachnid-cooking pans.

My favorite band is the Protomen, and my favorite album of theirs was The Cover Up. Choose freely from there. I rather not sing something I'm comfortable with, but challenge myself.

What town, user?

o-oh

Better-tasting than it has any right to be.

I don't really watch pro hockey anymore, either. Not enough fighting. I watch during the Olympics. Would be neat to have a team around here but Detroit's right there so I doubt it'll happen.

this one then.

what, the image you posted looks like some paper/plastic food tray thingie

just a shit camera there mate

What's your stance on manicotti versus lasagna?

Hamilton

Just about anything by kamelot from epica or afterwards

Stepfather is huge into sports and is a huge Toronto dickrider, which I love since Toronto teams are fantastic at choking

I guess but it just doesn't sit right with me

Holla Forums sings already did light up the night. I want a new one this time.

My dad liked Toronto before he stopped watching, I never really cared either way, I just liked watching.

Both terrific choices. I'll go with The Stand, though.

Makes sense now.

looks interesting but it also seems like lasagna without the beef, still thanks for the new thing to try out

so sing it then fag

vocaroo.com/

right after you sing Light up the night.

Make it happen.

I dunno much about Toronto itself. Only place I've been to in Toronto is spadina which is more like walking into a portal to china.

Their fans seem extremely dedicated. I never got what people find enjoyable about watching sports though

The competition, I guess. I don't mind it in the Olympics because there's a team there actually representing the whole country. Maybe I'd feel differently if I was from a town with an NHL team.

dino panic lad goes firsty though

which one is it

I'm okay with this.

all of the above

A bit like duck and chicken.

If any of you played D&D before, how powerful are illithids supposed to be?

I always found the nationalism and shitposting to be the fun part of the Olympics. I can at least understand soccer fans because of that too. Even my ex who didnt give a shit about sports would get gigatriggered whenever she saw a flag that wasn't Dutch during the world cup

That's definitely a lot of it. That said, I watched a lot of rugby during the summer olympics, even when our team wasn't playing, and I loved it. Very fast-paced and high energy. That's a sport I can see myself watching.

Relatively powerful. They're strange, alien creatures that are more often than not evil, being rather rare to encounter. What edition are we talking? In 5e I wouldn't put them up against the party until they're at least level 7 or higher if they're not powergamers.

here

2 and 3.5 editions. In Nethack they're rather weak, since you can just wear a helmet to stop them from eating your brain. I was wondering how powerful they were in D&D

thanks budy

this is from a 5e book

That's the 5e edition you're seeing, but generally they're not a monster to fuck around with. Afaik their brain-eating ability has always been around, so they're an extremely danger to players that roll unfortunately and get insta-killed.

It was about time I went to sleep anyways, cya fags next time.

I think I'm out too. Gonna play a little more Mario RPG and then go curl up in my nice warm bed.

Morning guys!
Just got back from my first night-shift gig.
Apparently we usually get out of there by about 3:30 or so, but tonight we didn't get out until 4:15.

Anyway, what's shakin?

I dunno, does Gravity Rush count. Can't shift gravity without Dusty.

shiiiieet i'd maybe do it too

ded thred

that's what I get for joining two hours late it seems.

Threads die quick nowadays yoza, especially with the bumplock.

understandable.

Well, I guess i won't be making it to the threads in time on my graveyard shift nights anymore then. Even if I were to get out of work at 3:30, it'd still be nearly 4AM CST by the time i'm home. Oh well, two nights out of the week with no 4am is a small price to pay for this much-better job.

Fuck, I hit send prematurely again.
Don't feel so bad, occasionally we do live to see 5am. Besides, I'm still here right? :^)

true enough reggie.

I'll probably shower and head to bed soon though, i feel the tiredness sinking in.

Goodnight then. I might as well try forcing my eyes closed now. I gotta sing tomorrow today for the thread, better get up relatively to perfect it. We should finish Dragons Crown

we should. shoot me a PSN message sometime soon

dey iz on endchan monicas
e
n
d
c
h
a
n

uh fam where u get dis pic?

X go to sleep my negro

sleep is da cousin of deaf

taco bell open yet monica?

Shit, I fucking love Nas. That's my favourite song of his too after NY state of mind