Anyone want to get together and play this next week?

Anyone want to get together and play this next week?

It'll be fun.

Why don't you come over to my house next week and fuck my pussy, user?

WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU? HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

Don't lie, nigger

Are there any other games that let me hate as much as AM

You know, if you could actually pull looking like a cute girl off I would. But chances are you're ugly as shit.

NO
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SWITCH
FUCKING SCALPERS

new meme?

No thanks user. I'll stick to playing Mario Cart 8 on emulator instead of paying $400 to play the same fucking game.

I would but I don't wanna get scammed by Ninty

I bought a switch

I like it

How does it feel to be scammed in broad daylight? That's even lower than a Burch.

No one will steal Burch's Switch, that's for sure.

I get to play splatoon 2 at launch so I'm not too bothered. I was gonna buy one at some point anyway and nintendo are jews that never reduce their prices so why not now.

so kiketendo is now following the trend finally

Fuck off, Mark.

There's a public release and people leak the patreon builds anyway.

Show me.
I want to see it myself

Fuck off

I would but I still can't find one in stock. it seems to be selling out even though it's not holiday season yet.