What is the most you have spent on vidya merchandise? It could be art books or the total value of your figmas...

What is the most you have spent on vidya merchandise? It could be art books or the total value of your figmas. I'm honestly tempted to buy a replica of Leon's jacket from RE4 for about $140. I have always liked the look. am I a faggot?

I spent $110 on the GTA V special edition only for all of that to come to PC a year later. I also considered getting the Xbone edition of the MGS V special just to play with friends and get exclusive content & goodies but thank fuck I decided that was unreasonable. I was a huge fucking goy until mid-2015.

I spent 2 dollers on a squid girl amiibo at Bestbuy due to a pricing error.

i have the jehuty revolvotech and a handful of collectors editions, otherwise there isn't a lot of stuff i'm willing to pay for

I have never bought vidya merchandise.

i made a custom blood dragon poster for about twenty bucks, and the frame cost another forty. i guess that's the most expensive

Nothing because I'm not retaaaardeeeedd.

disguised datamining thread
I spent some money on EA games once and regretted it.

I used 5 dollars on Miitomo

Its going to be a piece of shit.

lmao it looks like gta 4's protag jacket
So for 140 bucks you got something a dirt poor slav had. What a fucking deal.

It looks absolutely nothing like that.

Too bad it do.

except it doesn't you stupid sack of shit

You are retarded.

I don't mean to sound rude, but unless you have the right physique, you'll just look like a guy walking around with a jacket that's too small.

HAHA LOOK AT THIS NIGGER FAGGOT

Also, it wasn't expensive, but probably my most shameful purchase was a Shadow the Hedgehog controller for PS2. Not because I unironically loved shadow, but it was cheap and it looked comfy

I was right

I'm currently dieting actually. I honestly like it because it looks like a slim bomber jacket. Though, I should probably try not to look like as autistic as I appear to be.

KING OF FAGGOTS HAS ARRIVED

On estimation, I have over $2000 spent on vidya figurines. I have also spent over $1000 on Dota2 hats before I broke myself of that masochistic cycle. Can anyone beat my highscore?

My collection of vidya nendoroids costed around $600, most expensive one being the red&green set. If gundams count as video games I have easily $1500 worth of gunpla

I feel your pain. I've thrown away at least $1500 on hats and merch

I just buy games. I don't really buy merchandise.
My brother bought me Oathkeeper as Christmas present. It was a surprise gift. He spent a lot of money on it too. I think somewhere around three hundred dollars. It was such a random gift, I only really enjoyed the first game, but I liked it because he bought it for me.

Who am I supposed to impress with vidya figurines? My mom?

zero

I once spend ~10¢ on a Mortal Kombat pin/button. That's the only piece of anything merchandise I ever bought.

your heart user

Show us your autistic robot toys, nerd.

I once bought a pretty cool guidebook for a Zelda game.
I can't remember which one it was for because I lost it and the game

You're a gigantic faggot if you actually buy merchandise. You're an even bigger faggot if you buy shit in any color other than black. Get fucked.

the zaku and gelgoog were the first kits I've ever built so they look pretty shit

I would literally rather have my entire room completely covered in touhou nipple-fucking doujins and have $5000 worth of nendoroids sitting on my shelves than walk around wearing a video game t-shirt for one day

Is that SamFlam in the back of picture 5?

You can get away with a T-shirt, but only that. Has to be black, no exceptions. You also need to wear it with other things so you don't look autistic, but can actually be sophisticated and threatening.

What if it was a good video game, like Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri?

Where are the monoeyes? Don't tell me it's just those two? A jim is fine too

I don't know about sophisticated but I get the feeling you could definitely weaponize your autism if you tried

The only way I would ever wear a video game shirt is if it were so subtle that there would be virtually no chance of anyone recognizing it

How fucking hard is it to dress nice around your apparel, you fucking mongoloid? Let's see you pull it off and I'll prove you fucking wrong.

So not dressing like an autistic retard is autistic now? What the fuck is wrong with you? Eat shit, kid. Prove me wrong if you think you can pull it off. You can't.

Why don't you post a picture of the kind of shit you're talking about here, because when you say video game t-shirt all I can think of is a le nerd Triforce shirt or something with Sonic the Hedgehog wagging his finger at me on the front of it.

Are you fucking blind or stupid, kid? There's shitloads of shirts you can wear if you have the shit to pull it off. I have a black Guitar Hero: Metallica shirt, a black Rock Band shirt, and a black N7 shirt and all look fine because I'm not an autistic fucking child and can actually wear shit over it and nobody's any the wiser that I'm wearing videogame shit. Cover it with a coat and get some black jeans or whatever and you'll look sophisticated as fuck. It's not hard.

That's all you got huh, kid?

You wear a fedora don't you?

Dohoho, cool meme. You're 7 years late to the party, kiddo. Going to tell me your best Skyrim jokes while you're at it?

Read my fucking posts again you double nigger. You can wear sophisticated IF you wear things to complement your fucking shirt if you don't brandish your vidya shit like a retard. How fucking stupid are you?

user holy shit you're joking right? Be honest, do you own this shirt?

user

I have a 2$ pacman mug somewhere, does that count?

I've gotten more zeeks, just no pics. Got the MG psycho zaku in the works right now.

Yes it is

Video game t-shirts are acceptable in my eyes if they're subtle same goes for anime shit

No. What the fuck does that have to do with anything? That's not even vidya related. Eat shit.

Read my above post again since you can't fucking read.
See the fucking pattern here? Or are you so Goddamned fat that you can't intimidate an infant? If you look sophisticated then you can intimidate others into the flow of conversation and be alpha as fuck. Holy fuck stop being so Goddamned stupid.

That's even more autistic than buying the Drive jacket

This faggot knows what's up.

Let's see you fags rocking your vidya gear, I know you fucks have pictures.

See that hat is something I could see myself wearing, but something like this is pure cancer.

You're laying it on too thick now, dial it back a bit

…..

>no natural selection shirt
I'm disappointed.

I know your type

Yes, that was my point
Have some more

Now I'm really disappointed.

Cool generalizing, bro. Eat shit.

Holy fuck please don't tell me you actually wear any of this shit. Come on, son.

Learn to webm you fucking retard. I'm not clicking your shit.

(You)'re not worth the effort.

WHAT'S THE MATTER BRO I THOUGHT YOU LIKED VIDEO GAME SHIRTS

LOOK IT'S EVEN IN BLACK HOW SOPHISTICATED :^)

we need examples, user. you seem like your a pro at this. show us how you rock it.

please oh fuck please show us

Suddenly it all makes sense.

You know what, fine. I will. 5 minutes.

Well, I feel intimidated.

Show us how you rock it, user.

I bet you're quaking in your clogs, cuckboy. I know I would be.

I spent five dollars on this around a decade ago. The teeth would dig into my leg whenever I had my keys in my pocket, but I never left my keys somewhere while I had it.

0 you fuckin nerds

That's pretty neat but I could see how it would be a literal pain in the ass to carry around.
Alright enough joking around, whose FB did you take this from.

You calling me some kind of a weirdo m8?

It takes some kind of boredom dedication to recycle Finnish manlet memes.

Mine. Period.

Stop being a fucking retard and speak American.

You look like Not Important from Hatred a few years before he went and shot up his first police station.

HAHAHAHA BRIAN YOU GIGANTIC FUCKING FAGGOT

Finns are God's gift to man
You're here aren't you?

Thanks.

Get fucked. Fuck you. Travis you're fucking deleted from my shit you little bitch.

Edgy bait won't save you from reverse image searches.

That would account for bored, degenerate and autistic.

sage

I thought it was funny user, have another (You)

Normalfags wouldn't even recognize what it's from either, so that's a bonus

The only game merch I wear are 3 pins on my hat

get yourself some pens and panel line those bad larries already

please don't do this to yourself

Yes, yes it does.

I got a figurine with Pokemon Moon for no added cost.

It looks like a short shearling aviator jacket. They usually aren't cheap anyway, if made from actual sheepskin.

This tortoise came with the games.

I cosplayed as Ulfric Stormcloak.

Goodwill has them now. Never again.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL!

if your wardrobe consists of mostly black t-shirts you're just going to get roasted for it because you dress like a cartoon character

source: buying packs of black t-shirts most of my life and getting roasted for it

i think i bought a pokemon figurine in a pokeball a long ass time ago, but thats about it.

if i felt like getting an onahole, id probably want it to be vidya themed. you know, like peach's anus in a warp pipe or something.

your room is a goddamn mess

I'd feel pity for you, but you played Dota2 in the first place…

bitch you live like this?

is this cancer?

slightly, but because L4D is for twits

I don't think you can blame the game for the people that play it.

You got roasted because you're some kind of autist and an easy target. I dressed in black t-shirt and jeans for like a decade and nobody ever mentioned my wardrobe.

Get a load of this edgelord.

that's a good one. Overwatch.

This triggers me incredibly.

Anyway, the only merch I ever bought I got when I pre-ordered Dragon's Crown and I only even did that because pre-ordering it all the way from canuckistan was cheaper with the shipping included than buying it at release here in Europe.

The art book is nice.

The most I've got is the halo reach legendary edition
Pretty good shit, don't regret it

I've thought about buying one or two armored core model kits, but model painting autism seems like a massive pain in the ass and I'm bad at art to begin with

Not anymore.
I live like this now.

Is that Terry's jacket from garou mark of the wolf?

filename

Only person I know with one of those is one of them there trans-formers at work what goes crazy when you call them by their birth name.

I have some vidya shirts, but I just wear them under plain button-ups. Basic stuff like NES PAD WITH NO TEXT, ATARI LOGO, ATARI LOGO WITH SOME COMPANY TEXT, TMNT NES LOGO. I'd like a SEGA shirt, but people want more than $5 for them.

Anywho, as far as merchandise, I'd have to say maybe a few Figma figures. Link, Samus, and Pit (for a friend, along with the 3DS game).

I don't even have a fucking closet in this shit

Work hard, get to know people and then move to a new town. I'm working on all three as we speak, always be professional. Never stoop down to the level of a goon. They're only on social media so much because they're fucking jobless. The people working hardly tweet at all. When they do, it's because they finished their project or are giving update to said project.

I spent 50 bucks (incl shipping) on this kickass ryu hat

You live in the closet.

Someone please tell me this was a great bait.

Do you park your car in your apartment?

Well is a garage part of the house?

Can you see into your garage from your living room?
Also, note that I said apartment.

Are you actually retarded or is this some low energy troll attempt?

But what a conundrum, I do not have an apartment for I have a house, doushio~

you could get a pattern sheet, some choice lambskin and some polyester Fleece and go to a tailor

bought a halo 3 special edition controller when it came out for the same price of a game

bought a H&K MK23 when I turned 18 cause muh MGS, got tired of how fucktard huge it was and tired of fucking around H&K parts and services, managed to sell it to a store during the bobamanigger gunscare for like twice what I had put in for mags and all, store priced it for $4200 and some moron more dumb than me bought it, hopefully he has fuck huge hands

ive been thinking about building the 1911 from MGS3 to spec, one time I saw a custom 1911 Match slide from the 1960's but didnt pull the trigger

I bought this awhile back, it's warm as fuck and I still use it for cosplay.

Is that one on Amazon? I need one of those badly.

It's from the Insert Coin store, it's more expensive but the quality's worth it

reminds me, i did a biker halloween costume, i had to buy a womans vest to find anything to match his style. bastard barely fit

I've got 5 2hu fumos right now. Looking to get more soon. Shipping is a real bitch.

I remember you now!! Weren't you that occultfag that posted a few months back?

Even at wholesale price when I was running a toy store this thing was pretty expensive.

Daily reminder that unless it is or could theoretically be milsurp it is degenerate to wear and the domain of faggots

I spent $80 on a purple dragon dildo which I named Ridley. The colors and spiky base are spot on. Amusingly, I havent used them in probably years now but it was always too big for me so theres that

I don't deserve to live…
but at least I like my look…

Yup you have more taste than a street full of Indian people about to poo in the loo there user.

Too blunt. Worst I could see happening with mine is people mistaking it for a zelda shirt if they're not in the know. That, and the cotton feels nice, got it in black as well

Didn't even quote, fuck me

Undertale is for faggots, so is merch. Your brain is filled with rot, worse than Burch.

Nice jpg.

Are we gonna start this again? Because I could go for round 2
Pick one and only one

user, you do know I was posting the tumblrtale shirts to laugh at them and the people who actually buy that kind of shit, right?
nice trips tho

I don't have much but I was seriously considering getting one of these.

I did want Chuck Green's jacket, but that was long before all of Inafune's nonsense

I know, but the people who came up with those, I was criticizing. The designs are meme-appeal and obnoxious.

To be fair yours is in kind of an ugly color but it's pretty subtle or maybe I just think so because I still haven't played Undertale. How much did you pay for it?

I've spent like 500$ on asura's wrath artbooks.

For whatever god knows reason there's like 20 of them.

(Czech)
The one in the picture is "eggplant", I got mine in black for $20, but that was also with a lot of little bonus gifts because I ordered it right before Christmas. Some related to the game, some not

Some icelandic funnymonney while I was at the EVE Fanfest a few years ago, that's pretty much it.

Yes.