Where are all the banana games?

Where are all the banana games?

I love bananas but there are no video games about them.

The Amazing Atheist has an amazing banana game!

I really like that image

You're not even trying.

Its not really about bananas

i was gonna go out and buy bananas today so i could make a hotdog banana wich is where you put peanut butter and helly on a hotdog bun and then put a banana in the middle and then eat it like a hoy dog but i only have 20$ and i didn;t know if maybe id wanna buy something other than bananas later so i didn't

so basically OP you should play IVAN

Why would anyone want to play a banana-based game in the first place? I just don't see the appeal.

Would you say you're crazy   for them?

The phallic fruit of Satan.

what are you even saying?

ARE YOU READY TO GO BANANAS?

I wish I was a banana.

Peanut butter jelly time

They should make a game where you play as a really nice, friendly banana but you periodically go into fugue states where the world gets all dark and you become a twisted, psychopathic banana with a blowtorch.

game devs, take note

this

I have two sides: nicest banana you'll ever meet, twisted fucking psychopath.

Save it!
It's all yours.

Anyone have the video of Crysis where in start of the game they are looking for their comrade but when they see the pool of blood and look up, it's a banana?

update: went an got some bananas yesterday and made one of these but instead of a hotfog bun it was a sorudough roll

was pretty tasty and the peanut butter was crunchy and high in protien and the banaan made my suicidal urges go away for almost a whole hour, woud highly reccomend

Bump because I want to see this

What was that math game where you were astronauts and threw bananas at a shit ton of flying monkeys

hmmm… Im listening

Anons, answer this

Me too

satanana

Maybe you should stick to plantains, friend.

If I was gonna record myself naked I would've at least got a semi before hand.

No. He's already erect.

if he wasn't a awful person I'd like those vids more

How did this loser get one million subscribers on Youtube?

he's one of the many fadora tippers holy cows

The hell?

you can't banana a girl with rape

but you can rape a girl with banana
therefore banana is superior

did she get bananad because of rape

or did the boob happen because of a banana peel
checkmate

She slipped on banana peel.

therefore she was raped by banana

if she was bananad by rape she would've gotten bananad by the motorboating

fix that for you

I miss the Rareware touch from the older DK games.

I remember when this meme started. Did normalfags start using this meme? Like facebook frog?

halfchan is mostly full of normalfags and teenagers now so yes

How about I rip your goddamn soul out and take a shit on it then proceed to shove it down your throat and watch you choke to death on it? Or would you prefer that I tear your dick off and stab you in the face with it until your head and my hand morph into a soggy, sagging lump of ground up flesh? I can also offer to decapitate you and shove your head down the remains of your throat in such a way that your dead body will begin digesting it just fast enough for you to literally shit your own head out. From the above options please choose three. Also mod the fuck out of CoP you normalfag scum lord fagster king cunt fuck lord of all gays in this dimension. You are the thing that should not be.

Not really, didn't spread too much outside of 4/b/. Too esoteric and ironic for normalfiggots.

jokes on you im a naner i cant feel pain lol