Rave.Dj Vidya Mashup Mixes Thread #4: Our First Debut Edition

rave.dj lets you mash any two songs you like, and the end result will be entirely dependent on the songs you use. They can range from an absolute disaster of a clusterfuck to a perfect harmonious fusion, that sounds like something entirely new. At times, it is something in-between.
Fuck this info, you already know what this is ABOUT.

I just compiled our first ever mashup album. Which has the best (and some of the hilariously worst) mixes from the older threads, all packed into one very convenient package.
Here it is: mega.nz/#!XEMmhBIB!5971cpE2_WaBwzXh2LXa1weIM7yqWo0IVSk88xOa3Ao
MP3 Only, for now.
FLAC is coming after this thread dies, but it's only for archive purposes.
So that means when the current MP3 archive degrades in quality, you can reconvert and regain the quality that is here right now. That's YEARS from now though

There are 4 CD Folders, which are each named as;
Energetic (Things that have zest and energy, but aren't heavy enough to be considered 'Hard'. Comparable with the third album)
High Quality Rips (Memes, bad mixes, funny mixes and shitposts)
Late Nights (Comfy music, feelsy music and many other variations, down to earth)
Hard (Things that sound intense, dramatic or just have an overall high loudness level)

Do note that this is just from the very first thread. Mixes from the later half of the thread, along with the second and third ones are still being tweaked and organized to my best extent. So please do not worry if your song isn't there yet.
I appreciate help with tagging. If you recognize a mashups' artist in the album, let me know so I can update the information for the final rendition. Current information in the first download should be plentiful as of now.
Always remember to vote! vote! vote!

Music Mashup Links Archive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ebTodFfvNW1olDtWOJHhEUFiFBFYYoIvafDpqGY2n74/edit?usp=sharing
(Currently working on labeling each cell link with the name of its specific mashup, help is very much appreciated)

Previously Uploaded Mashups:
mega.nz/#F!6d1TjRiR!nHDTV-mpiNPXV8S3ILEk9A

Try not to use videos with a white background in the intro. This blocks the rave text. though, If you must, then include both of your sources names and composers for easy tagging/sourcing.''
No reposting songs, if you posted it once, then it has already been archived and is most likely being prepared for an album.
Keep Jojo, Death Grips, and some hotline miami mashups fresh and original, they're still allowed, obviously. I have no control of what do you. I'm just tired of seeing the exact same song mixed 15 times. It's no fun making an album that is flooded with repeats If the mix is really good, I'll still include it, but lower your priority

1st thread Archive:
archive.is/tzcjv
2nd thread Archive:
archive.is/IgiA7
3rd thread Archive:
archive.is/9hkE5

Rave.DJ Videos MEGA Uploads (Still Incomplete)
mega.nz/#F!2AR3nYpb!4a5YAlxZw17cfyAV8zSB9g
Thank you Easter-user.

WHAT WE CURRENTLY NEED:
1. Someone to upload the bigger MP4 files from the mashup links archive into MEGA, in case of an outage or removal. Since currently uploaded MEGA mashups are only files that fit the 12mb limit and/or files that never had their own rave links shared.
2. Someone to report on missing files and links, also labeling MEGA Files/Archive Links with names
3. Quality Control with a poll based system for the upcoming albums.
>>>poll.ly/#/Lb0gyJDK

Other urls found in this thread:

rave.dj/ft8M91HeSoYYwg
rave.dj/qd93QrrJtwtvCg
rave.dj/u8zBk8xc6-Iecw
rave.dj/WUnSQIA7ViOd-A
i.imgur.com/9Dsa6ab.png
rave.dj/4MUqds2setyUWQ
rave.dj/TTkf0pDJMYq6lw
rave.dj/l0vRc4DnqAHpqw
rave.dj/ILjJvSQ0oToH0Q
rave.dj/2YUWhpg2NBOzRg
rave.dj/QJh0DBEFPSId-A
rave.dj/nMGfaOVMmeDSpw
rave.dj/G5Q1qW8xFejmWg
rave.dj/3Lhri-L5tGRPVw
rave.dj/4Rh7cjjxZjhU3Q
rave.dj/IkqZqeEbckFbDg
rave.dj/zT-YksTyipQTkg
mega.nz/#!XEMmhBIB!5971cpE2_WaBwzXh2LXa1weIM7yqWo0IVSk88xOa3Ao
jdownloader.org/jdownloader2
rave.dj/qmQkd0FAizKqPw
rave.dj/ZAwbJoQ4PIVszw
rave.dj/eay1h93rqi3Hww
rave.dj/zXYvjUGRLI5f0Q
rave.dj/Jcmpcmc1ojF5MQ
rave.dj/6hCdmol6rCXEZg
rave.dj/gQMNlYhwd4l6ZQ
rave.dj/5OzB0QC-2cxRrw
rave.dj/8x2EZJ8B-p1-8w
rave.dj/RxViCJoWhfllSA
rave.dj/H_FxW_QW05yqkg
rave.dj/XVTQ_LBu_LX0JA
rave.dj/ZyXI03cz179_xQ
rave.dj/i-dEaLh3OVQADQ
rave.dj/GcvlCJ3npFMtrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck, my threads are getting bigger OP's.

Next thread try to concise the multiple bullet points, and don't double double space even for organization.

Sure!

Poll doesn't exist anymore. Also, I birthed this masterpiece last thread and forgot if I posted it or not rave.dj/ft8M91HeSoYYwg

It does.
Remove the

Oh shit, drawfag delivered? That's pretty good.
Gonna download that album and give it a listen.

>>>/vg/ is where circlejerks belong

>>>/cuckchan/ is where faggots belong.

Don't bite next time.

rave.dj/qd93QrrJtwtvCg
Remember if it doesn't sound good on paper try it anyways because this robot's fucking magic.

rave.dj/u8zBk8xc6-Iecw
H E Y, B U S T E R! ! L E T ' S G E T A M O V I N ' ! !

This happened.

give it a rest, these threads aren't fun anymore

Jesus. You're like the kid who would refuse to share a toy because you don't like it anymore.

Also, I'm just making these until I'm done with all the albums, then I'll quit it for good.

Just because you lack a large music selection doesn't mean you can't have fun, user.

I filled my 128gb micro SD and 32gb internal hi-fi storage
Most of the music was MP3
Now I need a 200gb

I used to listen to music as an antidepressant escapism, but now I just enjoy it

This rave.dj toy is a joke used for cheap amusement and this is a fucking overdose of an OP like it's some shit that has merit and importance and will live for 5000 generals.
Learn to make real remixes, holy fuck, even if it's changing the tempo and playing another song in the background it's still far better than this automated shit. Sorry, but the fun wore out for me.

You'd have a point if the bot was shitting out garbled messes that only masqurade as the original like the MP3 to MIDI thing, but this program works way too well to warrant this defensive of a responce to it.

rave.dj/WUnSQIA7ViOd-A

The best one I made in the span of an hour

It's funny trying to see the algorhythm try and take two drone songs all about mood and atmosphere and try and make one a feature on the other.

I wish there was a way to force the climax portions where it makes both sides equally loud, this would be great if it would've did that.

This one turned out just great.

Hmm, I'm bothered by the aliasing from the transparent PNG I sent. I'll see if I can put out a version with harder edges.

I may have made a mistake

Done and done. Attached is the PNG with better transparency but with jaggies.

The link below links to a PNG24 version with better transparency and way less jaggies BUT a bigger size: i.imgur.com/9Dsa6ab.png

Pick according to your needs, mate.

First listen it sounded sorta off pitched and like a bad chord but I don't know, it grew on me.

What was that pages that allowed you to use YT videos and had a chat?

shit meme thread, not even a real high quality rip

You weren't the first, and you won't be the last.

plug.dj or dubtrack.fm i think it was, there are probably some Holla Forums rooms there but i don't know if they are alive anymore

Stop calling mashups "high-quality rips" you assholes
The only reason SiIva calls them that is because it's a remix/mashup channel disguised as an actual game soundtrack channel.
Speaking of SiIva:
rave.dj/4MUqds2setyUWQ

There was an attempt.

This one came out better than first attempt.

Repostan some of my mashups that I thought were actually pretty good (no idea why my other mashups made it into the album.)

I hope this thread isn't dead…

rave.dj/TTkf0pDJMYq6lw
I have a hard time thinking of what a song sounds similar to so I defer to other relations.

That is exactly, it's just you.
It's not my fault your mashups were too mediocre to keep you going. Like an earlier user said, a lot of us have a varied musical pallete and we can use certain songs to make it sound like we spent hours on it. This thing actually works very well than a lot of us have expected it too. It's true, you can do a better job if you work on it yourself, but for speed, effience and the element of surprise, convenience and quick production. This thing absolutely cannot be beat!

Sage to prevent anyone else from replying and ruining the thread.

Ahhh, that's the joke. They aren't high quality at all, a lot of the people who work on the channel use fucking YouTube rips for their mashups

Some people need sleep user.

Oh hey, a mix that wasn't too shitty, now if only the Great Jaggi song didn't overpower the other song. Oh well. Link is at rave.dj/l0vRc4DnqAHpqw

Don't know where the link went, but reuploading this.

Disregard, found it.
rave.dj/ILjJvSQ0oToH0Q

I have no idea what I'm doing.
rave.dj/2YUWhpg2NBOzRg

You and me both
rave.dj/QJh0DBEFPSId-A

/vr/ owner here. Warms my heart when somebody draws new images of /vr/ tan. Thanks OP!

The search thing on their site is fucking awful. It only prioritizes by view count and has limited results. Stuff I can find on Youtube easily doesn't even come up in this, and entering the video URL doesn't work

Twilight Princess - Malo Mart + Mr B The Gentleman Rhymer - Straight Out Of Surrey

rave.dj/nMGfaOVMmeDSpw

Pro-Tip: Copy the exact text of the video you want. Though, rarely it has times it absolutely doesn't work.

I wonder if there are people who still unironically make "the cake was a lie" jokes.
Anyway, here's Still Wallive.
rave.dj/G5Q1qW8xFejmWg

And here's Waters You Gone.
I'm not doing one with You Wouldn't Know. I'm sorry.
rave.dj/3Lhri-L5tGRPVw

OPanon only included mashups from the first half of the thread and those that were archived, I should probably post some of mine from the first thread that weren't archived but eh, why repost.

Could have been worse.
rave.dj/4Rh7cjjxZjhU3Q

No, guys. It's okay. You don't have to repost! I already have your shit downloaded.

From the first thread, In the album right now. I meant to make myself clear and say I have everything downloaded, but I'm doing 160 > 80 > 160 > 80, for the sake of consistency.
Next album is gonna be short.
The album after /that/ is going to need new Album Art, I don't want to keep using the same one.

How many gigs of raw .mp4s and webms do you have user

rave.dj/IkqZqeEbckFbDg

Its alright, I think.
rave.dj/zT-YksTyipQTkg

Somewhere around 12-13. I wanted help, I got no help. My 'tism couldn't leave me alone, and now the entire project is by me, any drawfag that comes my way, and of course, you, the masher.

this is so fucking good

The first Mega link, for the mashup album, isn't working for me, I get an "invalid key" error. What key?
Second Mega link with all songs to date opens fine, but I don't want to download the whole shebang when a selection of the best is already available.

Werks on my machine, try copying and pasting the link, maybe your browser detected the bold as part of the link or some bullshit

Same response. Thanks for trying.

How about now?

Still nothing, I'm afraid. Oh well. Sometimes things just aren't meant to be.

Try a different browser or some shit, it could be your ISP or a script blocking extension or anything in that radius.
If needed I will reupload it to jewgle drive or something.

Try another browser? Maybe you have NoScript on? Download this.

jdownloader.org/jdownloader2

Different browser did the trick, thank you both for your help. I'm off to give Late Nights a listen.

Made anothe, this one is a little better.
rave.dj/qmQkd0FAizKqPw

Cover Drawfag here. Brought out good memories of my Famicom and playing DOOM on a Pentium with a CRT when I drew /vr/. It was my pleasure.

Since this song has no presence online, it's "WeiĂŸ Schwarz by Fading"

This turned out much worse than I expected it to.
I wonder if it would sound better in reverse.

Just get MegaDownloader, doofis.

Holy crap, thats actually awesome

I was dumb enough to use an actual video instead of a still image, so it's over 12MB now.
And it sucks. The last bit is kinda funny though.
I'll try to mash up BF1942 and 3 themes now.
rave.dj/ZAwbJoQ4PIVszw

rave.dj/eay1h93rqi3Hww

Two hawaii sounding songs together. I had no idea what to expect from this

it's pretty good

Tried the same mix twice, got two different results.

It_Hurt_To_Live.mp4

This software sucks, can't even recognize basic beats to synchronize.

rave.dj/zXYvjUGRLI5f0Q

Was originally a meme mix but this one came out unexpectedly good

rave.dj/Jcmpcmc1ojF5MQ

You do realize you can download the file and just add the .mp4 at the end to upload it here?

rave.dj/6hCdmol6rCXEZg

wat

Orgasmic.
Try other Sonic R combinations

What have I done?

Something great, user.

rave.dj/gQMNlYhwd4l6ZQ

Is it good?

This is pretty good

I could, but I don't want to save these songs

I've never seen the bot do the Top/Down editing style before.

I'm starting to not like this

Are you complaining about too much music, user?
The random button is your friend.

I hate how some people aren't original and I have to dig through similar songs, then I get them confused, even after naming them. Fuck Jojo, I'm sick of jojo. NO MORE JOJO.

Okay, some Jojo, but keep it fresh.

I don't remember seeing that much jojo in the last threads, I've seen a lot of hotline miami but that's pretty much it, and hotline has a pretty varied OST so I'm not complaining.

Was only during the first two, anyways, It's calmed down now. We need a new drawfag to make new cover art
I like the one right now, but that's only for the first album
Also, I finished naming links for the first thread. Give it a look

This makes me happy.

rave.dj/5OzB0QC-2cxRrw

Did I do good on this one? I have no idea what I'm doing.

rave.dj/8x2EZJ8B-p1-8w

Tfw: you can post the same song.

I have found enlightenment, it took the best parts of both songs and fit them together in an almost good way.

rave.dj/RxViCJoWhfllSA

when does the album release?

The second one? In like 3-4 days maybe.

Made cover art for the meme mashups. If I make more I'll make them in different styles, and feature different characters Holla Forums tan for hard, Vivian for late nights, /vr/ tan for energetic?

And now it's better!

I did this in the last thread or something like that

rave.dj/H_FxW_QW05yqkg

kys fam

he needs a suit tbh

rave.dj/XVTQ_LBu_LX0JA

This looks really good. I'm happy more people are taking interest in this project. I'd like it to be transparent though, unless it already is. I haven't downloaded to confirm. Love the stylized text. Though, one nitpick I have is the name. "DJ Mashup Mixes" is a better all-rounder for an album name, unless you are requesting me to specifically use that cover art for the meme mixes, then I'll be sure to do that!

I feel deeply confused about this one.

dunno if I uploaded this last thread

Bumping with something from an old thread

why must you repost

I just wanted to bump

rave.dj/ZyXI03cz179_xQ
rave.dj/i-dEaLh3OVQADQ

Think it turned out better the second time.
What's the trick to picking two songs that "gel" well?

There is no trick. It's entirely about finding two songs that you like and want to combine. If there were a trick to it there'd be more posts in the thread.

Aw, that's OK then

Underrated mix.
You do good rips, user.

2nd album when

Never, user.

Every time someone holds the fucking gun the song climaxes again

rave.dj/GcvlCJ3npFMtrA
Persona 5 "Last Suprise" + Saint Motel "Move"
Works pretty damn well

Last surprise goes with everything.