How do you feel about crossing anime girls and military shooting games?

How do you feel about crossing anime girls and military shooting games?

For what purpose?

fuck off mark, I know it's you

anime girls make everything better

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CROSSING DICKS WITH YOUR FACE

It's a no brainer, yet you rarely see it.

It's only as good as the anime girls are, Mark. A military shooter with Umaru in it would be dogshit.

I'm just gonna convince myself that they'll fuck it up and that it's for the best, and continue reading the manga as it comes out instead.

What if she is the enemy?

this is actually a great way to describe it

It's fucking retarded, people only play it because muh dick muhfuggah muh wayfoo, despite all of them having the same face

strike witches flight sim when

Then it'd be dogshit because it'd be edgy as fuck. I want Umaru as far away from me as humanly possible. The good news is that apparently Pop Team Epic is airing the same season Umaru 2 is, and if they had the balls to make a joke about it in the manga, I have every reason to believe they'd twist the knife further in the anime. Hopefully it's not fucking dogshit, since it's supposed to be CG shit.

get ready for badges and shirts in hot topic memelord.

Doom WAD where we murder Umaru over and over when?

Make it yourself
Lazy white man

I love it

I need this in my life.

Wait there's two Umarus?

feels good man?

Dont get your imouto wet or feed her after midnight.

How else would Mark have his threesomes?

>>>/out/

Fresh off the boat nerd?

I like steak and I like chocolate pudding. I don't like them together, though.

What else is new?

Would play it.

EXPLAIN EVERY LEWD SOLDIER OF FORTUNE MAGAZINE COVER EVER YOU POSER!

They're garbage and anyone who likes them are also garbage.

Oh I have. How can I not know of that open air sewage pit?

I find it utterly ridicoulous and infuriating.

What kind of fag doesn't like hot women soldiers?

i smell shekels

So basically western society couldn't function without Jewish science, guidance, and entrepreneurship.

Sounds like antifa was right alll along

it's retarded fanservice for people that want 'cute' shit but don't want to be seen buying a plush toy off a discount store shelf

/thread

This question has been asked before, and one user answered it quite nicely: Western devs cant into cute girls, and jap devs cant into shooters.

You mean cute shit you can jack off to

I like this show just because it pisses off every non japanese person in existence. I hope it gets more seasons just to make you all bleed from the ass.

It's okay.

How base, how vile.

I have an Captain Olimar figure with a gun and and a jester doll sitting on a wax skull. What I have is cooler.

They said the exact same thing about Germany under the NSDAP. Took the whole world to stop them, though.

Girls are bad soldiers and I like my shooters with at least a semblance of realism

That's some SJW tier mentality.

This is why you don't cross anime girls with military shooting games.

For people who think with ONLY their dicks

It's fine if it doesn't go full grimderp

Clearly the answer is Western devs with Japanese modders, like GTA3 has K-On! and Touhou skins.

I have yet to understand how poputepipikku translates to pop team epic.

It exists. It's called Bullet Girls. It's not very good, but there you have it. Hell, there's even a cute school girl zombie apocalypse TPS called Schoolgirl/Zombie Hunter made by the devs of Oneechanbara.

Strange. Real usually draws her as having more defined musculature.

Poppu = pop.
te = team (the Japanese love to shorten shit, so team becomes te)
eppikku = epic.

Don't they usually transcribe english according to phonetics rather than writing though ? Ah, except their kana for "ti" is in fact "chi" so I can see how that would be a problem.
It's pipikku and not epikku though.

Yes, but their idea of the phonetics can be screwy to us sometimes, like how they write the -er sound as a long A. Seeing the thing in writing there, though, yeah, I'm not seeing Pop Team Epic, either. Looks more like Pop Tepi Pick.

Wouldn't the better answer be Western dev x Japanese dev?

"Ti" can be written with ティ though so who the fuck really knows. Loanwords and transliterations are always fucky, "theme" is テーマ.

Most of them are shit. Anime won't change that.

"team" is チーム though.

The eternal struggle.

Shit you're right that just makes it even more confusing

Play as a girl with a masculine penis

Reminder "playing cards" and "Trump" are the same word in Japanese.

That's probably because of the phrase "trump card". Though they do still use the word カード for some things, like credit/ID cards.

It's funny because Watamote is turning into Japanese Garfield too. Tomoko just does nothing but laze around and make passive sardonic wisecracks now.

No sir, I don't like it.

War isn't cure. It's brutal, ugly and unfair.
You want war that isn't war.

Have you never heard of figures and other character merchandise? There's even plush ones.

I like it for what it is but I also like that it triggers so many people.

10/10 sniperfu, would protect that smile.

yeah but that is actually a visual novel with a shit game to entertain you with between cutscenes

I like both Umaru and Watamote. I never liked Garfield though.

It probably shouldn't be full gore and violence though.

Why not have an optional guro mode?

it absolutely should be

>We'll also have a nice comfy lewd >///