The new game by Patrice Desilets (the creator of the "good" AssCreed games) has announced new details about it's new...

The new game by Patrice Desilets (the creator of the "good" AssCreed games) has announced new details about it's new game and it's feminist bullshit as expected. Prepare the boycott.

archive.is/CitQK

Here are all the details listed, the feminist one is at the end

WESTERN GAMING IS DOOMED

He is gonna fuck the staff?

I bet the SJWs are gonna eat him alive when they realize what a transphobe he is!

we should definitely pretend to care about the transphobia, would be funny if feminists actually caught on

Are they implying humanity evolved in Africa or something? That's silly.

inb4 >(137) comes back to shitpost again

So it's just another shitty survival game? Why can't we just get EVO in 3d?

I wonder how they'll shoehorn diversity and gender equality into a species that by all paleontological evidence behaved much the same way as chimpanzees.

I'll ban him if he does.

20 years of brainwashing and they still subconsciously want to be housewives and mothers. This is why the kikes need total media and social control; as soon as the 24/7 mind control stops they'll revert to being women.

that would be too much work user, just look at spore :^)

yeah, it's shit

But to them even girls can have dicks now. How sexist

We wuz niggers 'n shiet

Every fucking day, SJW this, feminism that. Get a life. Meanwhile on disc DLC, kickstarter, and most importantly, Africans go unchecked.

Fucking disgusting.

Fuck off

you're confusing human origins with the out of Africa theory, which was demonstrably proven false thanks to the DNA mapping of neanderthals.

the theory was that the modern human came from Africa due to geological pressures. They then proceeded to wipe out the neanderthals and all skin colors and anatomical variations were the result of environmental pressures. The idea was shown to be a bunch of shit since it turns out Europeans are the result of interbreeding between homo erectus derivatives and neanderthals. Of course all modern humans have some neanderthal in them, Europeans have the most, subsaharans have very little, asians are more denosovian, and aboriginals are basically pure bred homo erectus. The only major difference is a thicker cranium.

the origins of humanity is fascinating.

OH NO. DON'T.

what?

thanks for playing

Something about the Out of Africa theory. Is there anyone out there intelligent enough to explain that theory in more detail?

Everything. Reported.

It was a theory among others, but gained a lot of media approval.

i was fucking around, hence the africa comment pointing to the (137) thread
love you

I just explained it. The whole theory was that the modern human came from Africa and destroyed the populations that lived there and humans today are just slight variations on that mold. The multi-regional model is probably closer to the truth. A lot of paleontologists still latch onto OOA as the standard but that's mostly because scientific literature takes a really long time to circulate, the neanderthal genome is only being put into texts recently and we got that shit down back in 2011. Some people have greatly misinterpreted the multi-regional model to insinuate that it shows white people are not only the superior human but a different species. Fairly retarded but there's no point in arguing with those kind of people, they only hear what they want to hear.

the reason the multi-regional model gets shit is because muh diversity proponents don't accept that humans aren't all the same. It's hardily like an insult to say that different groups perform better under different pressures. It's basically a death sentence in the scientific field to suggest that the modern human is actually a wider group of subspecies.

OOA is basically just string theory all over again. The media sensationalized it for their own gains with very little evidence to support it.

I am sorry

And today on "Change One Word And Suddenly It's Offensive":

you can't use their own words against them, that's cheating and sexist

Which asscreed games were considered good? I only played 1 and 2 and they were shit, and the rest doesn't look any better

I need this plugin

stop the fucking presses, better have a million threads to "shit on it" like every other terrible feminist game

nope, they're all garbage

Wait, didn't we have this thread already?

At least they got something right.

Sounds like trash, just like all assassin's creed games

With a name like Patrice I rather doubt it. Great idea, though.

None of them, and if you didn't like 1 and 2 you'll really hate the others

It's "humynity" you cishet male scum!

Can't boycott a game Holla Forums was never going to buy in the first place.