Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey confirmed for feminist bullshit

The new game by Patrice Desilets (the creator of the "good" AssCreed games) has announced new details about it's new game and it's feminist bullshit as expected. Prepare the boycott.

archive.is/CitQK

WESTERN GAMING IS DOOMED

Other urls found in this thread:

ramsdale.org/dna4.htm
newscientist.com/blogs/shortsharpscience/2009/09/did-early-humans-evolve-in-eur.html
arkeologis.wordpress.com/2009/02/26/out-of-africa-theory-of-ancient-human-migration-being-challenged/
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4526264.stm
reuters.com/article/2008/03/26/us-humans-fossil-spain-idUSL2692730020080326
independent.co.uk/news/science/a-skull-that-rewrites-the-history-of-man-1783861.html
newscientist.com/article/dn17225-were-our-earliest-hominid-ancestors-european.html?DCMP=OTC-rss
newscientist.com/article/dn18093-chinese-challenge-to-out-of-africa-theory.html
news.wustl.edu/news/Pages/9186.aspx
tgdaily.com/general-sciences-features/43912-georgian-skeletons-challenge-out-of-africa-theory
arthurkemp.com/?p=443
heritage-key.com/blogs/michael-kan/110000-year-old-chinese-fossil-poses-challenge-out-africa-theory
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1108413.stm
associatedcontent.com/article/201503/early_human_remains_challenge_out_of.html
lauralee.com/news/evolutionchallenged.htm
donsmaps.com/mungo.html
rokus01.wordpress.com/2009/12/08/dmanisi-man-and-the-out-of-africa-fairytale/
discovermagazine.com/2002/aug/featafrica
anthropology.net/2007/07/21/anthropologists-dispute-latest-out-of-africa-claims/
please
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8227204/Did-the-first-humans-come-out-of-Middle-East.html
caucaz.com/home_eng/breve_contenu.php?id=129
meta-religion.com/Archaeology/Asia/Other/first_step_asia.htm
en.rian.ru/science/20080124/97644883.html
articlesafari.com/2010/09/whites-asians-did-not-come-from-africa/
articlesafari.com/2010/09/critique-of-the-african-origin-theory/
articlesafari.com/2010/09/humans-not-genetically-identical/
articlesafari.com/2010/12/new-race-species-of-human-discovered116/
articlesafari.com/2010/12/different-races/
stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/4497784/Ancient-teeth-find-may-change-picture-of-evolution
livescience.com/8843-asia-origin-proposed-humans-monkeys-apes.html
dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2007/07/river-out-of-ed.html
msnbc.msn.com/id/19832535/ns/technology_and_science-science/
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=50044
muscatdaily.com/Archive/Oman/Dhofar-findings-challenge-Out-of-Africa-hypothesis
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/07/0703_020704_georgianskull_2.html
nytimes.com/2012/01/31/science/gains-in-dna-are-speeding-research-into-human-origins.html?_r=3&
news24.com/MyNews24/Out-of-Africa-Theorydebunked-20130926
edge.org/conversation/rethinking-out-of-africa
science-beta.slashdot.org/story/12/09/17/2020230/out-of-africa-theory-called-into-question-by-originator
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/E-5.401/page-1.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/photogalleries/100524-new-species-handfish-walk-science-pictures/
users.abo.fi/tsong/Finland.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9549093
genome.gov/19016904/faq-about-genetic-and-genomic-science/
peterbrown-palaeoanthropology.net/dali.html
pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experimental_evolution
biology-online.org/dictionary/Species
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048992/
pbs.org/wnet/nature/arctic-bears-how-grizzlies-evolved-into-polar-bears/777/
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566#.VARiq_ldWqg
rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
nature.com/scitable/definition/species-312
hardcoregaming101.net/46okunen/46okunen.htm
whatisepigenetics.com/what-is-epigenetics/
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/epigenetic-influences-and-disease-895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here are all the details listed, the feminist one is at the end

That's a totally new move and has totally not fucked up tons of comapnies.

literally who

You are gigantic faggot OP. Here is the mp4. And it's fucking nothing.

How likely is it we'll be able to spin this as transphobia?

Also, not too surprised. The whole 'women created civilization' meme has been forced by leftists since a while, I think, though there is no evidence of such or of a supposed feminist utopia that existed before the patriarchy happened.

Someone should probably tell him that not hiring someone based on sex is highly illegal.

Usually it would be hard to prove unless the person does something stupid like states that as an intent publicly.

Yeah, if you play by their rules then having a dick doesn't mean someone's a guy, thus making this "toxic transmisogyny"

The great thing about the left's insane set of rules is you can use them to bash pretty much anyone for anything.

Smells like an attempt to stir up controversy for self-promotion. Either way, the west has much bigger and deeper issues to sort out in game design than recent SJW pandering.

I can see trannies getting mad about that statement, by the way.

Hasn't that whole "we all came from Africa" narrative been debunked for years?

It's a debate topic from ancient times.
Yet because brits, french and burgers have considerable dealings with africa and niggers it's the most popular theory there. And being the most popular theory in america means it's all over the mainstream for dumb goys like the devs of this shit.

Nope.

OH MY GOD.
I IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN YOU FUCKING SHITLORD NAZI, WOMEN CAN HAVE PENISES TOO.

This is super vague. The only thing I know so far is that it's open world and it occurs in Africa. There's nothing that makes me want the game so far.

But I recall that a couple of years ago, remains of neanderthals were found that lead to them assuming, Europeans and Asians are actually descendants of them, instead of the apes from Africa.

Genetics & Genealogy: Is Out-of-Africa Going Out The Door?
ramsdale.org/dna4.htm
Short Sharp Science: Did early humans evolve in Europe, not Africa?
newscientist.com/blogs/shortsharpscience/2009/09/did-early-humans-evolve-in-eur.html
Out-of-Africa Theory of ancient human migration being challenged by discovery of 1.8 million-year-old hand axe in Malaysia
arkeologis.wordpress.com/2009/02/26/out-of-africa-theory-of-ancient-human-migration-being-challenged/
BBC NEWS | Tools unlock secrets of early man. New research shows early humans were living in Britain around 700,000 years ago, substantially earlier than had previously been thought
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4526264.stm
Reuters: Bones show humans in Europe 1.2 mln years ago
reuters.com/article/2008/03/26/us-humans-fossil-spain-idUSL2692730020080326
The Independent: A skull that rewrites the history of man
independent.co.uk/news/science/a-skull-that-rewrites-the-history-of-man-1783861.html
New Scientist: Were our earliest hominid ancestors European?
newscientist.com/article/dn17225-were-our-earliest-hominid-ancestors-european.html?DCMP=OTC-rss
New Scientist: Chinese challenge to ‘out of Africa’ theory
China’s earliest human puts ‘out of Africa’ theory to test
news.wustl.edu/news/Pages/9186.aspx
Georgian skeletons challenge ‘out of Africa’ theory
tgdaily.com/general-sciences-features/43912-georgian-skeletons-challenge-out-of-africa-theory
Chinese Scientists Launch New Challenge to ‘Out of Africa’ Theory : Multiregional bones discovered
arthurkemp.com/?p=443
10,000-year-old Chinese Fossil Poses Challenge to ‘Out of Africa’ Theory
heritage-key.com/blogs/michael-kan/110000-year-old-chinese-fossil-poses-challenge-out-africa-theory
BBC News | SCI/TECH | Fossil challenge to Africa theory Australian Fossil challenge to Africa theory
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1108413.stm
Early Human Remains Challenge ‘Out of Africa’ Theory
associatedcontent.com/article/201503/early_human_remains_challenge_out_of.html
Scientists Challenge Evolution Theory DNA Shows Modern Humans Not Just From Africa, Say Scientists
lauralee.com/news/evolutionchallenged.htm
Mungo Man Mungo man disproves out of Africa
donsmaps.com/mungo.html
Dmanisi Man and the Out of Africa fairytale
rokus01.wordpress.com/2009/12/08/dmanisi-man-and-the-out-of-africa-fairytale/
Not Out of Africa | Human Evolution | DISCOVER Magazine Not out of Africa says scientist
discovermagazine.com/2002/aug/featafrica
Anthropologists Dispute Latest ‘Out of Africa’ Claims
anthropology.net/2007/07/21/anthropologists-dispute-latest-out-of-africa-claims/
Scientists forced to re-write evolution of modern man
please use archive.is/sciencetech/article-1341973/Did-humans-come-Middle-East-Africa-Scientists-forced-write-evolution-modern-man.html
Did first humans come out of Middle East and not Africa?
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8227204/Did-the-first-humans-come-out-of-Middle-East.html
The History of Man is being rewritten in Georgia
caucaz.com/home_eng/breve_contenu.php?id=129
A skull that rewrites the history of man - Science, News
Did Early Man Take His First Steps In Asia?
meta-religion.com/Archaeology/Asia/Other/first_step_asia.htm
Chinese skull discovery may cause human origins rethink
en.rian.ru/science/20080124/97644883.html
Blacks, Whites and Asians have different ancestors ? and did not come from Africa, claims scientist
articlesafari.com/2010/09/whites-asians-did-not-come-from-africa/
A critique of the African-origin theory
articlesafari.com/2010/09/critique-of-the-african-origin-theory/
Humans Not As Genetically Identical As We Thought
articlesafari.com/2010/09/humans-not-genetically-identical/
New Race/Species of Human Discovered
articlesafari.com/2010/12/new-race-species-of-human-discovered116/
Studies contradict view that race doesn’t exist
articlesafari.com/2010/12/different-races/
400,000 year-old teeth may ‘change picture of evolution’
stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/4497784/Ancient-teeth-find-may-change-picture-of-evolution

Ancient skeletons discovered in Georgia threaten to overturn the theory of human evolution
please use archive.is/sciencetech/article-1212060/Ancient-skeletons-discovered-Georgia-threaten-overturn-theory-human-evolution.html
Out of Asia: New Origin Proposed for Humans, Monkeys, Apes
livescience.com/8843-asia-origin-proposed-humans-monkeys-apes.html
"Out of Africa" View of Early Human Origins Disputed
dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2007/07/river-out-of-ed.html
Study stirs up debate over human origins - Technology & science
msnbc.msn.com/id/19832535/ns/technology_and_science-science/
Humanities African Origins Theory Challenged by New Findings
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=50044
Chinese challenge Out of Africa Theory
New finding challenge Out of Africa Theory
muscatdaily.com/Archive/Oman/Dhofar-findings-challenge-Out-of-Africa-hypothesis
Skull Fossil Challenges Out-of-Africa Theory
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/07/0703_020704_georgianskull_2.html
DNA Turning Human Story Into a Tell-All
nytimes.com/2012/01/31/science/gains-in-dna-are-speeding-research-into-human-origins.html?_r=3&
Out of Africa Debunked
news24.com/MyNews24/Out-of-Africa-Theorydebunked-20130926
Rethinking Out of Africa
edge.org/conversation/rethinking-out-of-africa
Out of Africa theory called into question by originator
science-beta.slashdot.org/story/12/09/17/2020230/out-of-africa-theory-called-into-question-by-originator

All humans except Africans have Neanderthal genes because of crossbreeding, but they aren't our main ancestors.

Nice try shill

They want you to play by their rules. It validates them. You can just call it discrimination, since that's what it is and put together a class action suit with all the males that sent in a resume. She just announced she discriminates against them for no good reason.

I clicked three random links and they were respectively:

Misleading and gay.

There's a good asscreed game?

I've been clicking through these at random and so far all I've seen are broken links that lead to dead sites, links to clickbait, articles that actually help prove the OoA theory and articles regarding fossils that deal less with humans and more with ape ancestors that are theorized to have migrated to Africa and then left at a later date as humans.

Every single "Wall of links" is like this. It's just trying to overwhelm you with information.

You arent suppose to read the contents of the links!

WHERE'S THE FUCKING GAMEPLAY?
DO YOU SEE ANY GAMEPLAY HERE?
HOW DO THEY CLAIM TO MAKE VIDEOGAMES WHEN THERE'S NO FUCKING GAMEPLAY!?
IT SHOULD BE A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY DEATH TO CREATE A VIDEOGAME TRAILER WITHOUT SHOWCASING ANY GAMEPLAY

Fuck teasers.

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/E-5.401/page-1.html
Canada, not even once.

What is this shit even about? Neither the trailer or the interview tells us anything about the gameplay or what's even the genre of the thing. Is it a sanbox? A survival game? Does it even have a narrative?

A big red flag is this "you will make your own story". This type of talk is always bullshit.

The easiest answer is that they don't even know, as they're just in the asset creation period. They'll likely slap the most generic sandbox style gameplay on it and try to pass it off on subjective merits (being historical, etc).

If it works for kojima…

Reminds me of these ideamen who have the definitive pitch for the perfect game that will make the creators freaking milionaries. His idea is actually pretty cool, but then you ask him about how the gameplay will be, he says: "What?"

And that's literally everything 99.99% of women have contributed to human society. Everything else was made by men.

It's an Ubishit game. It'll have towers to climb and retarded collectathons, nothing else.

That's what people used to think. In recent times it seems though, that may be false.
They may really not be our main ancestors but a lot of clues seem to indicate that we don't actually share the main ancestor in Africa.
I fucking hope so, seriously. Imagine not having to associate your peoples with niggers anymore.

I suppose I ought to thank you but I won't click a single fucking link.

And you need dicks to make babies. What an immediately self-defeating justification.

Thanks to the developer from making sure I can safely ignore his piece of shit game, and we all know it will be shit since leftists can't make good games.

Typical retards.
Not you but the niga with the links.

Trying to make a game about the beginnings of mankind and then saying that men were unimportant is pretty retarded. We know that women often spended their lives taking care of whatever family they had while men pooled resources.

Woah there, buddy. Are you implying that men and women are not only different but also important to differing degrees in all aspects?????

So they openly admit that they discriminated during the hiring process? Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen

So human history didn't happen with just guys, but it happened with just girls?

Those are supposed to show you how uncertain and full of holes the out of africa original beliefs are. Some are direct contradictions to it, though many are nitpicks.
Don't click on 3 things and ignore everything.

Exactly. Its not a debunking. Its showing that Out of Africa is no definite answer.

Those I clicked didn't show any of that. They're simply articles that when skimmed through or not read at all could seem to support a position, but actually don't. And piled like that, make it difficult to reply. Simply put, it's shilling.

Then tell us which and why.

Legit question though, if we did evolve from chimps, was it not from the fertile crescent near the Tigris and Euphrates? That's what they taught us about ancient history back in high school a decade ago.

The other thing they didn't mention was that the area was prone to desertification and that climate change occurs naturally, so it could have been very lush (oil reserves support this), but the plants fucked off for some reason. At least we didn't have jungle-burning abbos like Australia did

I already did.

Yeah, I'm sure that will turn out great.

Saying "I did it" doesn't mean you did it. So no.

I wonder how they'll enjoy poverty

Nah, the Mesopotamians were the first civilization, but you had nomads wandering around for a long time before that.

Thanks to this shit I simple do not believe in the whole evolution bullshit. Too many fucking holes and no fucking way that whites have anything in common with niggers.

You're a special classification of retard.

I'm beginning to think you're both disingenuous and an idiot instead of one or the other.

You definitely have something in common with a nigger and that is your lack of IQ points.

Reminder that “Out of Africa” was disproven decades ago.

Disprove it for me right here right now.

You clearly have nothing to say. Fuck off.

True, that's what women are mainly good for in addition to some gathering to maintain stable diet between big game hunts.

If you can't follow a post chain you're an idiot. If you can't use IDs you're an idiot. If you post a ton of misleadingly-captioned articles you're disingenuous.

Don't even need to read your post to tell me its more insults and anger and intellectual dishonesty.

That's rich.

This is amazing. Think about it

You sound like you're straight out of Holla Forums

Kek, says you.

Thanks for disproving me, you really changed my mind.

And you from leftypol.

You haven't explained why it's wrong so it's safe to assume you are just ignorant.

Ockham's razor faggot. Anything you state without proof can be dismissed without proof.

I sure do love v.

I ask to be corrected and get screaming, insults and claims of disingenuousness in return. If he's not being intellectually dishonest at this point, then its impossible to be intellectually dishonest entirely.

Probably /christian/ since evolution is a scam to him.

Leftypol is so shit their board name is a full name. It's like if /tg/ was /traditionalgames/. You can do without the slashes in that kind of context.

Technically that's against the law. Can we get some lawyer to sue them?

Kill yourself, you marxist fuck. You were blown the fuck out. Whites didn’t come from niggers.

By who? Are you reading IDs properly? Shouldn't you be replying to the user asking for proof of your first BS claim?

Casual.

Great job reading the thread, you worthless piece of shit. Whites didn’t come from niggers.

You tried to trick people with a bluff, basically.
Don't expect "honesty" in return.

Are you a woman?

it's wrong.

But it wasnt.

Alright. So I'll explain according to the Evolution Theory we basically came crawling out of the water.
Which would mean that things would still have to crawl out of the water and evolve into new things, which doesn't happen and the cult of Evolution scream "well it because evolution stopped for no fucking reason really".
Not only that, according to them every hing can evolve from anything. Which would mean the millions of year old rocks would've evolved into something else now, which never will happen.
Now also keep in mind that it was the jews who kept pushing this theory, basically calling us goyim nothing special because we where and "accident" that took millions of years and that the jews where handed picked by God.
I don't buy into it, call me a retard but not believing in it will not affect my or your life.

Nope.

I do not use slashes when it comes to leftypol simple because you're not a part of 8ch, you're pure reddit. So fuck off Karl.

What are you screaming about? Another user asked to prove that out of Africa didn't happen and all you can do is shitpost.

Excuse my shit grammar my health is fucking shit.

You didn't bother to read anything, typical.

You’re pathetic.

Like I said before, you're a special classification of retard. You're even using the "if we came from apes how are there still apes?" line.

Oh hi Mister Garrison.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/photogalleries/100524-new-species-handfish-walk-science-pictures/

Kek.

This is some amazing butthurt.
I just want to know where the evidence that people didn't come out of Africa came from since all evidence says otherwise.
Instead of shitposting why don't we get some evidence posted?

You mean the Out of Africa theory? Or your fringe bullshit that you support without evidence or competence just because you'd like it to be true?

You havent posted anything at all to disprove it, while there is evidence that supports the out of africa theory, yet we are the braindead morons that just repeat bullshit because their ideology.
Go ahead, post your proof, different people are asking for it.

Now that I think about, despite the fact that you are clearly a dumb shitposter I will try to answer your question.
There are. Pillbugs came from water crustaceans, Tortoises came from water turtles.
Evolution never stops. It continues each and every day that living things exist.

No one cares about your learning disability.

Hilarious.

Once again, you’re pathetic. Kill yourselves. Whites did not come from niggers.

He will just call everyone retarded for not believing his bullshit.
Imagine being so ideologically driven that you have to deny scientific evidence because the idea of your ancestors coming from Africa is somehow offensive.

Its probably a Holla Forumsack

What drives a man to such stupidity? Are you false flagging Holla Forums or /christian/, or are you just a genuine retard?

No it's
Makes perfect sense.

I haven't gone to Holla Forums since the 2nd exodus. Do a lot of Holla Forumsacks now believe that man didn't come from Africa or is this just some lone idiot or /christian/cuck?

M8, im not even saying youre wrong, im asking you for proof, go ahead and show me.

THAT'S IT. FUCK THIS SHIT, THIS IS NOW A /sci/ THREAD

This is how evolution works. It's a natural processes that happens all the time.

White Americans are from Europe yes. And you can trace it back easily. You cannot and will not able to trace us back to cavemen simple because it didn't happen.

It worked before but not with the same goal. The east focuses more on professionalism over petty political messages. It's not hard to observe this just take a look at all the English imageboards/forums and almost 80% of the thread is about political issues that they don't know about even if the topic has nothing to do with politics. Nothing about improving themselves or productivity.

The point is that the nigger wasn't the first homo sapiens. There are chimpanzees with vastly different skin pigmentation underneath their fur.

Niggers are not our ancestors.

Youre the one claimin the out of africa theory was debunked, if that is a fact, then you have something to back it up with, go ahead and post it.

Can you please stop embarrassing yourself? You got baited and triggered, no need to sperg out at everyone, we can find videos on YouTube just fine by ourselves.

I never said they were. We came from Africa though.

Pic related is what molecular DNA evidence shows the origin of humanity and it's spread across the world.

Not only that European DNA has barely anything in common with nigger DNA.

There are, but we never lived in them.

I've seen others before. Holla Forums has become the ultimate echo chamber.

Kek.

Check ID's nigger.

Again, that picture proves nothing. It only shows arrows that you agree with.

Except the people in this thread literally believe this. I know it's easy to think they are all trolling but they aren't.

users.abo.fi/tsong/Finland.htm

Holy shit.
Then all the archeological evidence are jewsih lies?

Show me your proof, go ahead, im not even saying youre wrong, i want you to show me what makes you so sure that is a scientific fact.

How is this SJW?
Just seems like a harmless joke
Anything else that might make him an SJW?

Also, we are we going off on this tangent when the main point of this thread is feminist bigotry? I smell thread-sliding.

I can put shit in a cave too and let you find it some years later. Doesn't mean I've lived there.

They are.

Check the ID's you dumb nigger.

Did you read the article? Also look up the protestant hermits of Western Europe.

Doesn't the 'out of Africa' subtly imply that niggers are primitive and we've further evolved away from them? Doesn't that undermine their point?

A joke in the same vein of feminists aborting children for being male. Hilarious am I right?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9549093
genetic evidence literally shows it. There are no evidence harder than that.

All humans share over 99.6% of DNA anons.

That’s actually my post. Thanks for saving it. You’re wrong.

wew

wew

Nope. We didn’t come from Africa. Try harder.

You haven't posted anything remotely intellectual. Please leave and never come back.

What does that even mean? We have DNA in common with every mammal.

These retards are funnier.

And yet are still 5 separate species who have GENETIC PROBLEMS when they interbreed.

Wrong, again this is a lie. Most DNA test results are from jewish owned labs.

99.6% of all statistics are made up on the spot

What are they? And recognized by whom?

All evidence says otherwise.

No there aren't. All other species of human died. Learn basic taxonomy. All humans are the same species, they can breed together and make children that can also breed.

Don’t be daft. That we share 50% of our genetics with a banana doesn’t mean they’re not separate species. That the 5 species commonly called ‘human’ are extremely genetically similar doesn’t mean they’re not separate species.

Fucking transphobic piece of shit, WOMYN CAN HAVE DICKS TOO! BOYCOTT THIS BIGOTED RACIST GAME! ALSO EVOLUTION IS ISLAMOPHOBIC THEY BELIEVE THE WORLD CAME FROM ALLAH'S CUMSTAINS!

Oh, so the fossils are jewsih lies too.
Everything that doesnt say that the white man came from space is a jewish lie, am i right?

Yes, but he cant be bothered to read.

You havent though, show me the exact post where you proved it.

This would also mean that only 0.4% makes the difference between blood, organs, bones, brains, eyes, brains, skin, and almost everything else. You're dead wrong anyways.

You're daft.

Saying nothing smart is better than being the retard who pretends to be smart and took two posts to realize who he was talking to.

Caucasoid, mongoloid, negroid, australoid, americoid. Get a goddamn clue, retard.
I bet you think that Mt. Everest wasn’t the tallest mountain on Earth until humans measured it, don’t you?

You’re shitposting at this point. It’s not even funny.

Please leave. Five year olds post here: >>>Holla Forums

genome.gov/19016904/faq-about-genetic-and-genomic-science/
Humans and chimps share 98% of DNA, Humans and worms share above 60%. Even if blacks and whites were completely different as far as our genus is we would still share nearly all of our DNA.

So when you have no argument it's the Jews.

We're all from space, user. Where do you think Earth is located?

I'm not saying that but it's always good to look out when jews are involved. They say whites are the same as niggers aside the skin and are screaming at us that jews are better because their God picked them, all according to them.

But I'm agreeing with you.

Really now?

They aren't separate species because by the rules of taxonomy any group that can naturally reproduce together and those Offspring can also reproduce naturally are a species.

Inbreeding is the only solution. It worked out well for our Jewish and Arab friends.

Explain Dali man, out of africa fags !

peterbrown-palaeoanthropology.net/dali.html

Let me guess, its never the Jews. Am I right? There is no Jewish anti-white conspiracy at all am I right?

No difference between Capoid and Congoid?
The clueless one is you I'm afraid.
So I have to trust your word? That's not how it works buddy.

So don’t reply saying you don’t, dingus.

Please do not enter a discussion unless you have the requisite knowledge to hold it.
Total falsehood, disproven by even cursory knowledge of taxonomy. You are a braindead piece of shit.

We share like 96% with Chimps, dummy. I think we're probably a little closer to blacks than that.

in the giant glass ball with stars painted on, duh, there's no proof voyager left the sol system

At least you acknowledge being a retard.

Ok

Yet you believe all the jewish lies

Of course, blacks have nothing related with us.

Great job with the strawman, kike. Capoid and Congoid are SUBSPECIES of the negroid race.
STILL more strawmen. Reported for not even trying.
Which is why I already scientifically proved my claims.

so are they closer or further from apes?

Negroids are closer, genetically, to the apes than they are to whites.

Except Mongoloids and Caucasoids are more similar than Capoids and Congoids.

jewish lies

Let's see an article about how there are 5 human species then.

This thread is just too damn WOKE

And yet five species of crow can breed. And yet tigers and lions can breed. And yet polar bears and grizzly bears can breed. And yet foxes and wolves can breed.

And yet you’re a COCKSUCKING RETARD.

Nothing in that disagrees with the Out of Africa theory.

This is funny as shit, you nigs really can't read.

K. Already posted. Learn how to read.

chinks =/= jews

And yet no genetic testing shows that.

wat?
hopefuly, when this bombs, EA will consider why overpaying entitled milenias was ever considered a good thing

worked wonders for mass defect: autism

As a side note:
ME:A actually makes it look like a game. Did information on who did the patch ever came out? I wonder how many white males had to work overtime to undo the clusterfuck that the original teams did on that game

That skull is only a few hundred thousand years old. Humans left Africa a lot longer than that.

Typical.

Man you hit all the talking points

And as the cherry on top you flat out admit you don't like it because it makes you feel less special and that is your basis for not putting even an ounce of effort into your research. Maybe if we had some infographics detailing evolution floating around with no sources that ended with "Holocaust was a hoax" you'd believe it. (Note: The Holocaust actually was a hoax).

Good job faggot.

lol liberals

Tigers and lions can't generally make fertile offspring and they don't breed naturally.
You are retarded.

Same as Evolution, an even bigger jewish lie.

I am a retard and don't see it anywhere, could you point me to the specific post?

Sorry known science disagrees with you guys.

Like fucking clockwork, Holla Forums really is getting good at breeding you idiots.

He wont, he will just claim he did.

Can you really not understand what difference in time is in that?

He really means managers don't come in Monday while the people that actually get shit done are coerced into doing 14-hours 6 days a week counting "optional" overtime.

Okay. Run along now.

Thanks for capping an image of yet another time when I destroyed your claims.

Reported, then.

Exept Dali man was strong support for the multiregional theory which is in direct opposition to the out of africa theory. Maybe you should read your own theory before supporting it.

Are you a moron ? According to the out of africa theory humans first dispersed from africa around 130,000–115,000 years ago. Dali man is older than that by 70 000 years at least.

Have these places really gotten that bad or is it a loud minority of retards?

well, it didn't yet, now where is it?

Reported, then.

Oh you're really the same idiot?

Hahahaha
YOU ARE ADMITTING TO BEING THE FAGGOT WHO GOT BLOWN OUT, THEN BANNED REPEATEDLY FOR BEING A WHINY FAGGOT RESORTING TO SHITPOSTING WHEN YOU GET DEBUNKED

Go ahead and do so, but show me where you proved it, show me where you posted it, you have been avoiding this during the wholre thread.

post it again, and again, and again, maybe someone will finally acknowledge it

The only half-decent AC game is 4 and it was the first one he had no involvement in.

This is the best “argument” liberals have.

Ok leftypol

I can but I never trust a jew, it's really simple.

Why is it that your screencaps are so fucked up? Are you failing at making screenshots? How is it even possible to fuck up that bad?

By definition all humans are apart of the same species. That is known by the taxonomy definition I posted in this thread

Reported, then.

By definition they are not. You are mentally ill.

The one you got wrong, you mean.

It's a sign of defeat.

Shouldn't you been reading a biology text right now? I don't know what state you grew up in where you didn't have to learn biology and evolution in middle to high school.

All humans can and do reproduce fertile offspring naturally. So therefore they are all apart of the same species.

Kek

Fucking commies, everytime.

those are all your other posts in this thread, now please point out where you posted it, last 3 digits are enough

Y-you're left Holla Forums
Sure thing bud, you're the retard begging the mods to ban niggas who have better arguments then you.

Oh I have even worse ones.

They cannot and do not. There are massive health problems with miscegenation.
Literally not the definition of ‘species.’ You have already been told and SHOWN this. Stop repeating lies.

You aren't making your "side" sound smart user.

Reported, then.

Where's it at?

Best job you can do, eh?

then just accept it, you choose not to believe.
I wont tell you you cant do that, but you cant go around pretending its a fact and everyone that disagrees is a marxist, specially when you have nothing to back it up with.

Show me where you said that, its easier than shitposting and being anally frustrated in every single post.

please just give me the number of the post where the proof is presented

Try harder.

Thanks for outing yourself! That makes things easier.

Like poetry coming from a nu-pol.

Where's the evidence at?

You know that racemixed kids have a lot of mental and body issues right?

I never claimed it to be, I'm say it's a pure jewish believe.

Neither did you.

So maybe you should stop doing that, you fucking illiterate.

Did. Enjoy being wrong.

Yes they can. People do all the time. You realize there are literally hundreds of millions of mixed people alive right?
Yes it is.

ment for

Kek. That's beyond retardation.
individuals from different populations can be genetically more similar than individuals from the same population. So we're all the same species.

Where is your african theory now faggots ? You got less proof of it than some kickstarters have of working on actual games.
Suck it !

that's great, but those are all jewish lies user

Some. Most do not. Either way most are able to reproduce fine. You picking out specific problems doesn't change anything.

Not as much as you wish for kike. Because we can doesn't mean it should be done. It's like smoking crack, it will fuck you up quick

Where's the evidence at?

Learn how to read. pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh

Learn how to read. pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh

Except the out of africa theory has evidence and backup, and youre the one claiming its false, therefore, the burden of proof lays on you.

What are you filling right now? If you got out of your chair, what would be there? Space.

user you realize Ethiopia is in Africa right?

Are you blind?

Every single one does. You know nothing. pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh

None that hasn’t been disproven.
And it was given. You are illiterate.

They all look weird, have lower IQ's than their parents, have blood that is fucked up, have organs that are fucked up. Mixed kids have barely nothing in common with their parents because their genes are so fucked up.
Their parents have more in common with the neighbour that isnt mixed than with their own child.

Racemixing is shit and it is shellfish.

man what is going on in this thread

I like how your making up shit.
The
OX TEETH
where 209k old, they have no idea how the skull is, you can read that here.

From your own source.

Commies kikes are basically saying we should racemix and that we are all one race and all come from Africa.

A retard who has, by now, at least octupled down and refuses to at least try and make an argument.

Holy shit you are all retarded.
All that literally matters is if they can have fertile children naturally. You going "but I think they are dumb or are ugly" doesn't change that.

You literally said that not all humans can't interbreed. That's retarded, you're retarded.
Nice scientific article there.

Some retards calling evolution a Jewish conspiracy.
Another retard saying he has presented proof when

This user requests him to show where he did that he just back pedals.
Also reporting everyone who doesn't believe in his retarded ideas.

But it hasnt.
where?

We say it happens but that it doesnt happen you fucking idiot.

no user, you are clearly a jewish agent trying to subvert the pure christian white people with such esoteric statements as "space", "mass" or "gravity"
if you are so clever, tell me what is mass and what makes physical objects have mass?

Don't forget refusing to accept scientific articles as evidence while presenting pastebins and infographics as evidence.

shouldn't happen*

You can test this by making a thread claiming Out of Africa and Evolution to be true on Holla Forums. If you get banned/sagebombed then yes it is that bad.

Nice strawman. Kill yourself.
This has nothing to do with opinion. It is PROVEN that miscegenation causes objectively less attractive children who are LESS INTELLIGENT.

WOW ALMOST AS THOUGH THAT’S A STRAWMAN OR SOMETHING
You were proven wrong.

Reported.

Nope. Learn how to read. I made no comments on evolution.
Nope. The proof is right there at the top of the thread. Learn how to read.
>>>Holla Forums and learn how to read.

Thanks for the shitposting, leftypol.

Jesus Christ Holla Forums, don't you have an exodus to the promised land of Bunker to be planning?

You kike.

Reported.

so the proof is

?
then western gaming is doomed indeed

It isn't. All human races can make fertile offspring. They are therefore all apart of the same species.

Wrong.

We have evidence of our arguments being true, something you lack, we are not saying its real because we want it to be, but becasue we have things to back it up with, something you lack.

Check your IDs before replying.

Sure is. Because most people don’t fucking listen to the scientific proof of the claims we’ve made about the left and their control thereof.

Reported.

Calm down kids, you're on the verge of giving yourself an anuerysm.

I'm sure your super cool hardcore ewul nazi friends on Steam can agree with you.

Right like this brand of idiocy is only on Holla Forums and not just as bad on Holla Forums

Evolution is real user. Sorry everyone laughed at you earlier for being stupid.

>>>Holla Forums

While the anons saying otherwise are stupid, you are actually wrong. There are three definitions of species and they are used interchangeably. There is genetic, morphological, and reproductive.

Your proof was based on a blogger whose sources are from other bloggers and Wikipedia. Care to share another one of your finite articles?

Where's the evidence at?

You're shit at baiting Holla Forums.

Difference is that Holla Forums are retards unironically.

Alright guys. let's take a step back and breathe a bit.

Fucking kek.

And yet that’s not the definition, as proven by ALL OF NATURE and EVERY CLASSIFICATION WE’VE GIVEN IT.

Levels of mental gymnastic that shouldn't be possible.

Calling it now, the game will just be an AssCreed clone with some "survival/crafting" elements thrown in. Maybe some hand fisted message about rape thrown in.

If they explore other eras of human evolution, you will see dyke hunters being oppressed by the ebil patriarchy. Maybe they will throw in a little of that "Why aren't humanz more liek the Progressive™ Bonobos?" you see a few retarded feminists spew.
Ac-course, all the character models will look like ugly niggers, ruining another chance for QT cavegirls in vidya.

This is now meta-strawmanning.

See

what the fuck happened to this thread

See the videos posted. Evolution is real.

That is the biological definition of a species from the biology dictionary.

Commies claiming whites and niggers are the same.

autism levels of unprecedented magnitude

So you deny what is there for everyone to see?

nu-pol woke up.

Evolution is a commie conspiracy apparently.

Try harder.

Liberals who reject science that hurts their feelings.

So all those UFO videos on youtube are real too?

The moderator of Holla Forums stated he hates the board and wants its gone.
They ban people for wrong think, and repeat all the actions which caused the exodus in the first place.

They are cucks.

Where's the proof?

Nice strawman.

And yet it isn’t, as proven by every single fucking classification and all genetic studies ever done.

Nope, that’d be you. Who refuses to read the proof that his ideology is false.

Reported.

wew lad

So your new as well.

And the clearly older skull is in Asia. I did it for comparison purposes.

There aren't even any pictures of the ethiopian remains. Could be a gorilla skull for all we know.

It's exactly as much theoretical as the out of africa theory. Meanwhile in india there are equally old fossils. Are those fake by your standards too ?

What post then?

Read the thread and you'll see I'm right.

No there are not, you fucking tard.
Check Id's I'm the one who disproved you earlier, when you stopped responding.

The Ox tooth was 200k old, that was proven in the source you cited.
YOUR OWN SOURCE PROVED YOU WRONG

Thanks for outing yourself.

Right there. Learn how to read.

Is mark ever going to crack down on these political shitflingings? If Holla Forums and Holla Forums want to fling shit at each other let it be on their boards and not the one that pretends to give a shit about videoganes

It easily explains how evolution works.
user, you can see evolution on a daily basis. I work as in Population Genetics. I see evolution literally every day.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experimental_evolution
Here are dozens of cases of it being seen in real time.

Waiting on your single digit source(s). You can come back tomorrow if you don't feel well.

No because "it's related to the thread :^)))))))))))"

See biology-online.org/dictionary/Species
That is the definition of a species. Humans all fit into this definition.

wew

The majority of the people posting are making fun of you and your butt buddy d1632d

it's about shitposters complaining about animu but it applies here as well

Wew.

Double wew.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048992/

I guess grizzly bears and polar bears are the same species.

Get out, cuck.

Anyone else think this sounds like he only wants female employees so he can bang them?

They are actually.

Not an argument.

It’s the mentally defective ramblings of a leftist cuck. Nothing more.

Time to kill yourself, then.

Can you rub your hands any harder

Wot? No they aren't. They're morphologically dissimilar and do not naturally produce offspring because of their location.

Still not an argument.
This is not your hugbox.

I'm assuming you guys are in the same room together.
Can you point out where you gave evidence?

Ignore liberals. They are always wrong.

Try harder

So you are a kike, how cute.

user, this is literally a documentation of evolution in the processes.

They have recently been reclassified as subspecies of each other because they have been seen to reproduce in nature.

>pbs.org/wnet/nature/arctic-bears-how-grizzlies-evolved-into-polar-bears/777/
Recently they have found cases where they do reproduce in nature.

Reported.

Shut up faggot, this has nothing to do with liberalism, you are wrong too.

Where's the evidence?

This seems like a good place to tell everyone that neanderthals are the true ubermensch and modern humans are cro-magnon hybrids. Neanderthals are smarter than humans, stronger than humans, more morally good than humans, and are objectively the best race to have ever existed. Cro-magnon killed them only due to numerical advantage. Even then, they needed hybrids in order to actually stand a chance against a neanderthal. 1 neanderthal could have taken on 100 cro-magnon.

rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm

Found the liberal.

Yeah, you can fuck right off.

What?

Where's the evidence?

A scientific theory is liberalism now?

Found the jewish commie

Mass is that which was separated from Chaos by God during the crucible of the Universe.

confirmed, neanderthals are the true aryans, all other races are just dirty mongrels not worthy of being called human

Hmm…

It's such compelling evidence no one cares and Out of Africa is still mainstream, weird.
I guess it was da joos, right?

meant for

Global report.

Where's the evidence?

No because the definition of a species is
>biology-online.org/dictionary/Species
All humans fit this definition.

And you were proven wrong. Goodbye.

Where?

Hmm.

Goodbye.

Where?

Also while you explain how you disproved that user.
Can you point out where you presented evidence?

Kek.

user, there has not been a single bit of evidence to show that evolution isn't true or that humans aren't apart of the same species. Any time I ask for proof I get shitposting in return.

wew

Kek, always the same song.

We've not reached the limit yet.

Reported for illiteracy.
pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh

You’ll never beat my record, though.

When the argument is the definition of something then the definition of something does matter. By definition all humans are apart of the same species.

Holy shit that trigger response. You make extreme feminists a joke compared to your reaction. Then again you don't have much of a say other than that one pastebin blog.

(58) posts of losing

(48) posts of being blown out

Nothing on there actually disproves the current definition of what a species is or shows that humans don't fit that definition.

Still pretending to have had an argument?

No one is going to read that shit.
But have this in return ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

now this makes sense, unlike those jewish spells the "scientific community" calls "mathematics" and "physics"

Liberals, everyone.

You slay me, commie. Good thing we hit bump limit but thanks for the good show.

Let me get this straight. The chink skull is not homo sapiens, but this ethiopian one is homo erectus 100% ? You know the one they found next to it was 100% not homo sapiens, right ?
You believe in evolution, yet disregard earlier non-sapiens remains as irrelevant ?

And reported.

That doesn't disprove anything on the above post. In fact it is just about adaptation of Europeans but that doesn't even say they didn't come from Africa, just adapted in Europe.

it sounds like a socially inept beardman trying to signal his progressive values without realizing how heavily he just triggered anyone who would care about such things. so yes. frankly a better plan would be to discriminate against any woman without a dick and only hire (males) you get all the good pr from social signaling and don't have to tolerate women

Make sure to collect the report receipt when heading back to Holla Forums.

What are you even trying to discuss, the skull wasn't homo sapien, which is the subject of discussion the migration of Homo Sapiens.

And you made the very false claim that the skull was 200k years old, when it was in actuality the Ox tooth found nearby.

Who would have guessed Holla Forums was filled with biology denying hicks?

And reported.

WHEN YOU HAVE LIMITED REMAINS AND LIMITED INFO YOU USE WHAT IS AVAILABLE FAG
Like how the out of africa theory came about in the first place.

Every scientist in the field dates the skull as old as the ox tooth next to it faget. There is no other info so they use what they have.

Why not post evidence instead of getting butthurt?
Why is the Holla Forumstards first instinct to Report? This isn't Holla Forums, he wont get banned for blowing you the fuck out.

How about that.
Gee.

your papers are wrong because I say they are
and no, I don’t have to prove it

I think you're mistaking something. Out of Africa isn't the statement that primates come out of Africa, it's the statement that modern humans came out of Africa.

Again you are making a claim that is the exact opposite of what is said in your own source.

They have no idea the relation between the Ox Tooth and the skull.

Liberals, everyone.

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned. Are you literate?

I already posted proof of evolution, the definition of a species, gene flow from out (and back into) Africa. All of those are consistent with the scientific definition of those things.

Wrong Person, everyone
and no, I don't have to prove that either, you have provided enough of a proof

I proved you wrong.
And you were proven wrong.
They are not, as the definition you gave is not the scientific definition.

Don't mind me just posting some of your past work.

Feminists and vaginas are banned from this board. At least I can have this bitch as a substitute for triggered entertainment.

Liberals, everyone.

Yes, I'm literate. makes me believe he doesn't understand what the theory of out of Africa is.

No you didn't. The definition of a species is still what I posted. That pastebin doesn't change the definition of a species.
No I wasn't. That molecular evidence is still the best we have.

are Holla Forumsfags using redtext to add legitimacy to their claims and make them more visible?
coz I sure think so

Liberals, everyone.

Nowhere did he say anything about primates as differentiated from humans. Learn how to read.

Great argument, toddler.
It’s not, as species are not defined by it, as I proved.
It does, as it explicitly refutes what constitutes a species. Also, you wouldn’t know that, as you didn’ even read it.
Great argument, toddler.
Oops, you were proven wrong:

nature.com/scitable/definition/species-312
Here is another definition of species.

Liberals, everyone.

I bet you were the type of faggot to tattle when you saw a kid with a gameboy in his backpack, weren't you. FAGGOT?

Hello retard.

(You), everyone

Therefore grizzly bears and polar bears are the same species. Except they’re not. Because absolutely no one thinks that your definition is correct.
And yet they’re not, as defined by EVERY SINGLE SPECIES WE’VE FOUND. We’ve even seen reproduction OUTSIDE THE SAME GENUS, for fuck’s sake. And we’ve proven that the five groups of “humans” are not the same species.

These are the best arguments I’ve seen from a liberal yet.

Yes, you’re a liberal.

Actually biologists think they are now because they have been found to naturally reproduce. Before then it wasn't believe that they do. Now that they do they are considered to be the same species.
Why are you arguing with the literal definition of species?
Also Dali man wasn't a dependent of early man so he doesn't disprove out of Africa.

Fuck! Your post made me snarl, I fucking HATED those kids. That's what I think of when I see a no good uptight cunt visibly announcing that they've reported someone. It's so grating.

I'm not liberal, you fucking jackass. Holy shit, do you have the self-awareness of a god damn sea slug?!

literally true. believing in OoA at this point is like thinking that atoms are like little solar systems.
Convenient how (((the media))) never mentions this, though.

They are literally not.
Because your definition is false, as proven by EVERY FUCKING SPECIES ON EARTH.

Hmm.

Yes, you're retarded.

Hmm.

(72)

Liberals.

on the bright side, at least this thread isn't on topic. i mean who can give a shit about seeing the 'artistic vision' of the guy who made the original fucking asscreed?

I already posted proof ITT, your reading comprehension and focus is lacking

Out of Africa is the statement that humans are not genetically distinct from each other. I've posted proof that humans are actually genetically distinct from each other. His rebuke is that my evidence doesn't disprove Out of Africa, which makes me believe he doesn't understand what Out of Africa is about. My logical path to explain to him his mistake is explaining to him that Out of Africa is about WHEN, not if, primates (this includes humans/early-humans) left Africa.

Yes they are.
The definition used in taxonomy is false? How? It's used in taxonomy.
how?

Liberal SoP.

Fuck, you’re the wrong guy. Sorry.

thank god they showed up, otherwise the thread would've just quietly sunk to the bottom of the catalog with 3 replies, now I can at least have a laugh

Out of africa is the idea we migrated out of Africa originally.
Nowhere in it does it argue against or for close genetics between the races/species.

Just that the species started as one common one and then changed as they migrated to new places.

proof is right there in the thread, everyone ITT has already seen and acknowledged it, you are the only one who didn't

I want to make the point that: there are many human or early human remains found around the world aged older than the supposed first wave of humans migrating from africa as the out of africa theory states.
Even if you disregard dali man there are equally old human remains found in india, and many earlier ones dated 140 000 years old again in asia.
So why should one insist on the out of africa theory when there are humans running around long before the first supposed migration ?
Doesn't the multiregional theory make more sense ?

At least this user gets it.
This shows a fundamental misunderstanding of Evolution.

What fucking irony from you, huh. Learn how to read, leftist.

actually, you learn how to read, you didn't notice the proof that disproves all your meaningless drivel

Because there is no way of knowing if they are are our ancestors. On the other hand molecular evidence shows that humans came from Africa and returned multiple times over thousands of years.

Liberals.

Wrong.

Because the out of Africa theory is solely in terms of Homo Sapiens, or Homo Homo sapiens (the gayest one).
There is no doubt their were other Homonids however many ended up dying off.

I would rather be a kike then a fag from reddit.
At least Mark isn't as bad as one of you fags.

Amazing arguments user.

disprove what I have posted

LIBERALS LIBERAL WAHHH!!
GO AWAY STINKING LIBERALS!!!
OH WOE IS ME! WHY WON'T THEY GO!?
SHOOO SHOOO, JUST GO AWAY!!!!
EVERYTHING IS SAY IS OBJEEECTIIIIIIIVE!!!
WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE ME ALONE!?
WAAAHAAAHAAA!!! STUPID LIBERALS!!!
EVERYONE IS A LIBERAL BUT MEEEEEEE!!!
EVERYTHING IS BLACK AND WHIIIIIITE, THAT'S OBJEEEECTIVE!!!
HUWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
DARN STINKIN' LIBRULS
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE!!!
EVRYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME IS OBVIOUSLY LIBERAL!!!
NOBODY ARGUE WITH ME OR YOU'RE A LIBERAL I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!!
WHY WON'T THEY FUCK OFF!?!?!?!?

That covers way too large of a scope to actually be useful for anything. According to Wikipedia, out of Africa theory is a theory of "recent African origin of modern humans".

I did. Later, skater.

Nice selfie, kike. Thanks for admitting that out of africa is false and that humans aren’t the same species.

FUCKING.

LIBERALS.

This. No one thinks there weren't any humans outside of Africa. It's that they all died out and our species came from Afirca.

no, you clearly didn't

Learn what a human is.
Which is false.

Liberals.

This thread is a really good reminder of the caliber of idiot that lurks here.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”
At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.
”How old is this rock, pinhead?”
The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”
”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”
The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!
The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.
The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.
Semper Fi. p.s. close the borders

Proof?

Yeah as a common ancestor evolved in Africa and as the other species migrated we evolved to our environment.
The ones who stayed in Africa became the niggers we know today.
Where the ones who evolved in the north became whites.

It makes sense too, until very recently it was easy as shit to live in Africa, every other plant is edible and lots of animals.

Meanwhile whites had to evolved to be more intelligent and lighter skin due to less U.V rays due to winter and needing to survive the winter which led to higher intellect.

Given. Read the thread.

thanks for proving me right dumbass

I don't see any solid studies that go back beyond 100 000 years ago. The few papers I find say *wait for more studies*.

But many of the asian skulls found are between Homo erectus and H. sapiens, with Dali assigned to archaic H. sapiens..
Clearly the other ones were evolving as well and weren't waiting to get fucked to change things.

I don't even know what that (79) autist is trying to argue anymore, but don't we have pretty solid evidence that human being have been around since before Africa could reasonably be consider a continent? Y'know, landbridges, deep freezes, continental drift and all that.

The out of Africa theory, from my understanding, tries to claim that africans (blacks, specifically) were the first humans and that everyone else in the world descended from that one specific type of human. Seems to be brought up whenever someone insists that the races are somehow different.. That whole "race is a social construct" line of thinking.

Liberals.

I did. All that I got was a human species that wasn't the ancestor of modern humans.

Retards.

Confirmed for not actually reading the thread, then.

I did. Why don't you direct me to this evidence that you say exists?

Liberals.

Retards.

Here someone already asked him here
He just sperged out and accused everyone of being liberals.

But that's wrong. I can simply talk from mainstream theories and say that Eurasians are genetically distinct from Africans due to Neanderthal influences, this is scientifically proven. Africans, at the very least, did not replace neanderthals but instead interbred with them. This of course doesn't yet explain Cro-magnon man and his very drastic change from African to European.

Right there. In the thread. Might want to start at the top and work your way down.

Time for you to kill yourself.

What happened to the evolution denying user that started all this?

Jesus christ.

Not an argument.

Now where did I see this concept before… hardcoregaming101.net/46okunen/46okunen.htm

And I fucked your mom user, I posed images in this thread. Now where is the evidence?

And reported.

I thought it was Europeans who interbred with Neanderthals, not Africans.

even if you report, you mom won't become unfucked, we've all seen the pictures

This isn't your echo chamber on Holla Forums. Nothing will happen to me because you are mad.

I think you've made a report for every post you've made.
(87) reports and yet no one is banned.You think maybe the mods don't agree with you.
Or are they kike shill liberals too?

My wording may have been misleading but I wanted to say that Eurasians were the ones who interbred with the neanderthals.

How about that.

But we all saw the pictures, your mom is a slut.

The fact that you are trying to get everyone who proved you wrong banned and failing at it proves me right user.

You can't bump a thread past bumplimit you newfag.

And reported.

But i did fuck your mom user. I have pics to prove it.

reported for being on the wrong side of history

lol butthurt

Stop posting selfies, user.

Reported for reporting.

and reported again

DONT STOP NOW

Gerber Garters

It was proven that your mother is a slut that enjoys BBC, learn to read, kike.

(96)

Wipe this meme from the face of the earth

Reported for sliding.

shoo shoo newfag

This isn't Holla Forums you giga-tard, the bump limit is 300

Reported, you mongrel half-brees kike-

Dear god they're using humankind instead of mankind. Amazing.

Stormcucks are abusing a technicality to try to distance themselves from those damn dirty apes. Basically, there is a new theory that some human ancestors migrated to south/east Europe and the Middle-East and evolved into homo erectus there, which spread back down into Africa, where erectus evolved into homo sapiens, which then spread around the world.

The technicality is that the old theory known as "Out of Africa" says early human ancestors evolved all the way to homo sapiens in Africa before spreading across the world. Is the specific "Out of Africa" theory wrong? Possibly. It would certainly explain some of the skeletal and genetic differences observed in some populations over time. But even the new theory says homo sapiens evolved in Africa.

tl;dr stormcucks are just abusing semantics and general scientific ignorance. Homo Sapiens is still from Africa (as far as we can tell anyway…)

Could have fooled me, holy fuck.

Blacks are different from us because 2 different types of dogs are still dogs! Checkmate atheists!

It's never hard to win at stormcuck bingo when you play the race card. Fucking hell you guys are retarded.

Ugh this. That wall of links was a fucking joke.

What we define as "civilization" springs from Mesopotamia (for the old world anyway), but humanity was pretty far reaching before that ever happened. And even that is kind of… inaccurate. Even a tiny bit of contact with another group of humans can bring sweeping changes to your own. Consider that there were chariots in Britain for a few hundred years before the Romans got there, and presumably that technology had come from a long way away.

Holla Forums has been going off the deep-end for some time now. Putting more walls up between whites and non-whites is just par for the course at this point.

Once you're done crying, please head back to your containment board.

Gee.

Hi, Rach. Global report.

I would like to introduce you guys to epigenetics, or that the genetics of an animal can DRASTICALLY change within even a single generation. Epigenetics is the theory that animals (humans included) have the genes required to change into many, many things. The only thing stopping a man from growing horns is gene expression. With epigenetics, your body (and the body of any animal) activates certain genes, or deactivates others, in reaction to external stimuli. The most common epigenetic change in humans is weight training. These genes may then actively be passed on to offspring.

reported for being a lil shit

oh mY GOD

I'm fucking shocked!!!

This is what epigenetic faggots actually believe.

You’re even stupider than your ideology makes you out to be.

He did it, the madman hit triple digits!

You know there have been cases of humans growing tails and horns.

CONGRATS ON (100)
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Once again, you’ll never beat my record.

You know that none of that has anything to do with your claims.

Reported for being a commie, half-breed kike.

1 0 0

Said the faggot who doesn’t know what irony is. How meta.

THE GREAT

I don't even remember the last one, we need more retarded spergs here

I honestly think he has.

He's surpassed the SC shill (84)

No we really don't.

You like them daddy?~

I have the high score, dipshit.

yeah, you're right, we have enough, if only they were all as entertaining as (106)+ here

But it is true, isn't it? Gene expression is what tells your body to build two arms rather than three or four. These arms would not be functional due to none of our ancestors have more than two functional arms, but it does happen. This is not epigenetics but rather a unhelpful mutation.
Epigenetics is the assertion that your phenology can be changed drastically (if forced/told to) even after you are born. This isn't due to you your genes changing but due to genes being expressed differently. These different expressions are inheritable.

Yeah and we need to archive this so it can be shared.

And where’s the evidence that said expression can happen in a single fucking generation?

Feel free, leftist.

Like the one youve shown when it comes down to have actual discussion and arguments?
Go ahead and post some infographics.

I prefer scientific papers. You know, the ones that disprove out of africa and the thought that niggers are the same species as whites? The ones already in the thread? How about that.

>>>/cuckchan/

sorry, I was wrong, you must have intimate knowledge of preSapiens people, I admit that I was completely wrong

But you havent presented any, you presentd a pastebin with blogposts and wikipedia links, that dont even disprove the theory.

Gee.

>>>/cuckchan/

reported for sending people back to cuckchan, that's breaking rule 11

I never get tired of this pasta

Here's a simple course on epigenetics.
whatisepigenetics.com/what-is-epigenetics/
Epigenetics is the reason why a skin cell looks different from a brain cell or a muscle cell. All three cells contain the same DNA, but their genes are expressed differently (turned "on" or "off"), which creates the different cell types.
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/epigenetic-influences-and-disease-895
Here is one explaining how the environment can change a person's gene expression.

>>>/cuckchan/