Is Zelda really the most vibrant, varied and beautiful open world game? Or are these pictures fake?

Is Zelda really the most vibrant, varied and beautiful open world game? Or are these pictures fake?

Go away.

Why are you asking such a subjective question? Didn't you make this thread before?

Kill yourself shill

The only good thing about zelda is shota link hentai.

It's very pretty and I like the use of cel-shading, but stop shilling.

Anything new and good?

Let the lolis flow

What the hell is this garbage?

shadman

that pic looks fake as fuck every video/picture i've seen shows a bunch of nothingness on the screen

Doing god's work loli user

I assume that you were replying to me, anyways a quick reverse search of that image revealed as much. The picture in question is fucking horrible on every regard (especially that use of chromatic aberration) and it apparently depicts an underage Youtube e-celeb by the name of LtCorbis, that Shadman guy is someone that I would keep children away from.

русский хайджек

The game actually makes great, but not excellent, use of color and lighting with its varied landscapes and areas.
There's pretty much one dungeon tileset and the rest of the game is brush-tool terrain with polish where you fight the same five kinds of enemies repeatedly. Hardly varied.
Entirely subjective, but it could at least bother to run at a consistent 60FPS before people praise more than screenshots.

Me as the one taking a selfie with that other cutie.

Хуйджек блядь, пиздуй на сосач, быдло.

are you a loli?

Always nintendo franchises that attract these fucking nutcases. Even sony fans have managed to calm down these past couple of years or so, at least on Holla Forums.

You are not a cute girl and you will never be.

сосач для таких как ты, уёбок
а я на хафчане дольше, чем у тебя интернет есть, пиздюк

кококо питушок пиздуй на сосач и вконтактики ибо там тебе и место