What's the most autistic story you have that's video game related? Whether it's about yourself or someone else...

What's the most autistic story you have that's video game related? Whether it's about yourself or someone else, is of no significance.

For myself

And these are her exact words

Pathetic

Kingdom Hearts' story

FUCKING GAMESTOP RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEE
am I funny yet?

Not mine, but I like this one.

My boring life brings no autistic stories. I already lost the game of life or any will to play it further.

You and me both brother.
We should be friends.

You used "my niggers" there, are you a nigger user because if yes I totally get why you would leave

Shit, meant hide.

/thread

I feel you. I never could have conceived life could be like this as a child.

I'm white but my friends are Japanese which made it all the worse

>Working at FUCKING GAMESTOP

Oh fuck user you reminded me of 2011 comic con.

I miss being a Mahvel nigger

I don't know what the tell you man. When you're at a booth with a bunch of hypemen and you're experiencing new content and characters for only one round before getting sent back in line your perception is very different.

I Suppose I can't even use that defense though, I actually like both of those games. UMvC3 made the game magnitudes better and SFxT was a lot of fun back when the major tournaments only ran doubles brackets. Its a shame they only fixed that game after it was already fucking dead.

17 or not, there's no excuse.

I was autistic as hell until I reached 15 and then got less autistic and smarter but all of my peers have surpassed me, if someone were to kill me I wouldn't even be mad about it I frankly deserve it.

LE EPIC LE GREENTEXT LE STORY IM GOING TO LE POST LE THIS ON LE R/8CH

Are we legit being raided?

I really fucked up that day and it would take me a couple more years before i could tell just how much.

I got 3 autistic Sonic stories

Looking back it must have been pretty fucking funny

I never got mad at playing a game again after that. pretty much stopped being as much of an autist too
I fucking hate Secret rings

Never again.

I didn't think literal Tomokos existed.

fuck that's one cold ass spic

Also one time I tried to subconsciously turn on VISR mode while night driving so I could see better.

Your manager sounds patrician as fuck

How did they react to this?

I wonder if user ever tapped that pussy.

I guess putting a Trump hat on my av triggered him

Should have reported it to a GM so hed get banned

Your shittiness makes sense.

I'm just a parasite with no motivation to better myself. Video games are just a way for me to waste my life away until I die. I'm shit and you all are probably better people than me.

I can't immediately think of anything video game related.
>College graduation #1, #2 may or may not ever happen

Everybody did that, user.

Here's my autistic prom story.

Man how embarrassing. I would never wear a pikachu shirt out in public

It's like you don't wear panties on your head when you go out in public or something.

I got nothing autistic, but I do have a funny one.

Oh, and remember how I said the guy was Holla Forums incarnate? When some nigger security guard at our school broke into his car and stole his laptop, he actually helped the police track the fucker down using a tracker he had installed on it. Dude even made the front page on the newspaper afterward for it too. I'll miss that guy.

tfw no zero suit

I've masturbated to my computer's wallpaper.

pic related is my wallpaper

ITS
CUNTBOY
RĂˆEEEEEEEEEEER

I see no probl-
I don't see how he's a furry, but he might be gay.

It's clearly a cunny caucasian

This was when the iPod was the big dog in the mp3 player market, with the closest competitor being Zune (which I had). Fucking everybody had one, since it wasn't like today to where there's at least Android too to balance it out.

It's really weird as fuck that mp3 players are basically no more.

Kek, Android has so much market share now it's not even funny. I don't think mobile markets were ever balanced in any sense.

It's really not considering everyone and their mother has a phone that serves the exact same purpose and more.

That's pretty dull, honestly. Not that autistic.
I've fapped to a non-ERP occurrence in SS13.
Secborg locked down in public getting pet by some assistants talking dirty, trying to get me to unlock my cover.
It hit all the right fetishes.

What he said, phones have made them pretty redundant.

Maybe weird is the wrong word, maybe funny because they were pushed so hard and then the smartphone destroyed them. Now if you do search for mp3 players, you get Sandisk products.

I still got my Zune. Technically a video player, but that screen was tiny, so all you used it for was music.

I hung around a TF2 trade server for at least a year of my life solely practicing rocket jumping and Market Gardener combos on unsuspecting fools.

I don't really regret it at all, it feels good to be proficient at something no matter how pointless it is. However i will admit it was autistic as hell tho.

On the bright side, the Trigger panel was great, I got my Scissor Blade signed by the KLK director and character designer.

Forgot the vidya relation. We met through FE Streetpass and I beat her in Smash a few times.

Why would you tl;dr the only interesting part?

Mostly because I lack the skill to accurately describe the autism I saw that led to that realization

Niceu baitu.

Who's the autist now?!

It was a sign that newgrounds was going downhill.

this