So when will the videogame industry get their "Rebirth"?

So when will the videogame industry get their "Rebirth"?
What would it take?

a holocaust

>>>Holla Forums

Fucking stop you nigger, you're too obvious

I literally want to know what it would take for the videogame industry to go a full 180 like the comic industry has done recently. It's related because if one industry can do it another should be able to as well.

to be reborn one must first die

Back to Holla Forumsmblr

It can only be reborn if you - YOU - start making games.

Be the spark that starts the fire.

Fuck off tumblr

TV is also going through a second renaissance and it's too early to say but it looks like cartoons are also coming back again. It makes sense to wonder if vidya will do the same.

Tumblr doesn't read comic books. At least not good ones.

You mean only DC

We can only hope that after this shit Secret Empire event Marvel is doing that it will go back to normal which looks unlikely.

Holla Forums is pretty based, fuck you niggers

DC is SJW as fuck and so is Warner Bros.
Stop reading modern capeshit you fucks, they have movie money and no longer care.

going to a different timeline

Admittedly, I don't follow comics but I'm inclined to call bullshit on this claim.

Videogame industry has many problems besides piece of shit devs more interested in pushing ideology than delivering a quality product. Some of those problems, namely all the anti-consumer practices, were created by consumer complacency.
The industry needs a purge of biblical proportions and the consumer base needs to stop liking being fucked.

How is Holla Forums Holla Forums like tumblr user? It's one of the best boards on Holla Forums faggot.

It has ?

lol no

It has decent discussion and a lot of OC. That is what I consider to be good board material. Sorry if you prefer shitposting.

You are getting DC mixed up with Marvel.

Hm ? Did a generation of SJWs suddenly die ? Oh wait they are airing feminist friendly children's shows on cartoon network right now and spawning poor webcomics all over the place.
The comic industry has not recovered at all. What are you smoking ?

These aren't comic books.

Shameful.

You mean pandering to anything that isn't white by changing the colors and personalities of already existing heroes
Either way, I need source

Sorry user that comic books have recovered, maybe vidya will one day too.