Dragon Quest Heroes 2 will use Denuvo according to the steams EULA

archive.is/Liiv3

specifically look at the last paragraph

"12.6 The PC version of the Product Software uses Sony DADC Austria AG’s Denuvo (“Denuvo”) content protection technology. Acceptance of this Agreement, Privacy Policy, Terms of Use and an Internet connection are required to verify your license. The technical protection measures of the Product Software may require you to download certain data to your device in order to authenticate the Product Software. Certain files of the anti-tamper technology may remain even after the Product Software is uninstalled from your computer. If you disable or otherwise tamper with the technical protection measures, the Product Software may not operate properly and you are in material breach of this License. "

No shit, they have freebies since they financially helped the Austrian Sony kikes to develop the fucking thing.

cry more

I really wanted to play this game

Oh well, CPY will crack it

Get fucked pc faggots, you made this shit covered bed, now lie in it.

You want to play it so badly that you plan to pirate it.

You ain't fooling anyone you cancerous pc faggot piece of shit, you are the cancer that killed PC gaming you stupid cunt.

Fuck you and everyone like you.

This guy's out in full force.

See, here's the thing, boyo.
*lits up a joint*
I'll wait for it to go f2p and THEN I'll pirate it.
Don't take it personely, bub ;)

Will DQH2 have some effort put into it, with actual interesting game mechanics, or is it going to just be the same garbage as DQH?
Because who gives a fuck if so.

How can you even innovate a musou game?

Legendary Dark Knight difficulty in DMC4. There.

The shills are real
How much did Denuvo pay you?

It's meant to be played by kids. Like every DQ out there since the theme and difficulty never changes. But like other kids game pseudo-adults that can't grow up need to play things that aren't meant for them.

I thought I was excited for it but then I looked up gameplay of the first about a month ago and it looks like absolute trash. I know musou enemies don't do much but it looked like nothing was even fucking moving as you mowed them down in the video I saw. Still hope it gets cracked on principle though.

Stop the fucking presses, next you'll tell me that an EA or Jewbisoft game has Denuvo.

You should probably consider killing yourself, even if you are just pretending to be retarded.

They milking Heroes to death. What a shame.

No son. Developers jumping to consoles and then consolizing and crippling their PC releases is what wrecked PC gaming. Once the X-Box came out we started to witness a new wave of consoles with PC architecture where PC developers could go cross-platform really easily and unsurprisingly console players were more likely to purchase any half-decent or trashy game since they were hurting for a solid game selection at all. This meant that the new gen of consoles (X-Box in particular) was where the money was at for developers, compared to PC releases where people had more discerning tastes. Even now there's shit that no one would buy on PC which would make buckets of cash on the X-Box One because the X-Box One has no good games so gamers will settle for less. Example: Diablo 3. It was the only isometric game with coop for a long time. Sure the game was complete cancer with horribly boring gameplay, bad thematic design, and awful voice-acting, plot, and cutscenes, but for the longest time people bought it on consoles because the only other co-op they could get was first-person shooters. (These days there's Divinity: Original Sin. Get that shit instead.)

Then you had AAA publishers who were convinced that fancy cutscenes were the way of the future or shit and started de-emphasizing gameplay (in fact, challenging the player was actively considered a bad thing since failure can make people unhappy and they wanted as many sales as possible, now you have games which are overloaded with mind-numbing filler "gameplay") and creative freedom in exchange for predictable returns on sales because the large publishers are risk-averse, especially with high budget games, and they are convinced that a high budget production is the only way to make a good success. And the cutscene-whoring, TVscreen-watching crowd has ever been a console crowd from the Playstation era rather than the PC crowd which just wanted to play games.

As a result you started watching companies turn any production into a giant team effort with bloated budgets and celebrity voice-actors which worked off of predictable albeit stale returns and publishers started calling the shots more and more and limiting creative freedom in increasingly large amounts. If you wanted to create something new publishers would often just turn their nose at you and tell you there's no market for that because they hate taking risks and don't understand that good games make their own markets. It's why EA has to keep running brands into the ground and assimilating more brands into its offices. Because they won't let their people do new shit with any decent budget or working conditions but once someone has a successful franchise EA needs to milk it to stay afloat even as they ruin the brand with their bad business decisions, so they keep buying up other companies to prop themselves up.

Meanwhile, we're still playing good old games instead of hopping on board the latest retarded videogaming fad, which is a major fucking problem to a lot of developers because they can't compete with actual good games. This is what is killing PC gaming. Major publishers are afraid to compete with people who are more happy to play a good old game than the latest trashy AAA shit which is more interested in showing off its overwrought C-movie cutscenes than letting you actually fucking play a game.

could not have said it any better myself user

Pretty good analysis

Good!

I'll remember to buy a ton of copies to spite weebtards.

6/10 bait; good quality, but needed to be longer.

I think at some point I left out the bit where a lot of console developers started releasing crippled PC games too, complete with 30FPS frame limits, unnecessarily zoomed in cameras, bad shader choices, wave spawning combat, weak interface, awful controls (Mass Effect's "Press Space to Do Everything" comes to mind), and other unnecessary limitations that were unwelcome for PC gamers. I think Ubisoft was in on that shit too, where they were deliberately ruining PC graphics to make console releases look better, even though the PC easily has superior hardware.