The Age of Decadence

This game is really fascinating. Too bad we don't get games like those in decades. The closest thing i remember being like that was arcanum.

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/dungeon_rats
irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,6777.0.html
irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/board,48.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't this game made by some guy on RPGCodex? Why do we have no talent here and that cheap knockoff of imageboard culture does?

I don't know how much RPGCodex is pozzed, but the creators are really faithful to rules of old crpgs.

We have talent here, they are all just trying to reinvent the wheel, or are too busy making games about their shit tier waifu.

no coders for ss13 though

Because one look at SS13 turns any real coder into a gibbering madman.

Holla Forums is infested with the underage, lazy NEETs, the socially maladjusted who can't function in a team, niggers who care about politics more than vidya, and the worst dregs of reddit. There is no talent here. We can't even get decent posters ffs.

>>>/out/

Shit gameplay with simple VN without art tacked on, but it has some stat checks so it's GOTYAY for any retard who has never played a RPG.

VA is making another game, this time a sci-fi one, with the same design principles as with AoD. He even talks about things that didn't work out so well in AoD and how to fix them.

What else is there? AoD definately doesn't have anything else that is good either.

Fixed.

Do you know anything at all about SS13, the code for BYOND is fucking trash and convoluted why would you ever waste your time trying to learn that when you could learn something useful.

Key components of games are goals, rules, challenge, and interaction.

"A game is a system in which players engage in an artificial conflict, defined by rules, that results in a quantifiable outcome." - Katie Salen and Eric Zimmerman

"A game is a form of play with goals and structure." -Kevin J. Maroney

Computer game designer Chris Crawford, founder of The Journal of Computer Game Design, has attempted to define the term game using a series of dichotomies:

-Creative expression is art if made for its own beauty, and entertainment if made for money.

-A piece of entertainment is a plaything if it is interactive. Movies and books are cited as examples of non-interactive entertainment.

-If no goals are associated with a plaything, it is a toy. (Crawford notes that by his definition, (a) a toy can become a game element if the player makes up rules, and (b) The Sims and SimCity are toys, not games.) If it has goals, a plaything is a challenge.

-If a challenge has no "active agent against whom you compete," it is a puzzle; if there is one, it is a conflict. (Crawford admits that this is a subjective test. Video games with noticeably algorithmic artificial intelligence can be played as puzzles; these include the patterns used to evade ghosts in Pac-Man.)

-Finally, if the player can only outperform the opponent, but not attack them to interfere with their performance, the conflict is a competition. (Competitions include racing and figure skating.) However, if attacks are allowed, then the conflict qualifies as a game.

Point & Click Adventures aren't games, like VNs aren't games. They're interactive media.

The game is incredibly unpolished. Just note if the game doesn't explicitly say that you can do something, most likely you can't do it. All of the creative solutions are in the VN sequences.

they're more grognards than anything else, but the AoD creator wasn't realy a part of what could generously be described as 'rpgcodex culture', he just posted there

Did you do loremaster or merchant playthrough?

I think VD is a crypto Holla Forumslack though.

He regularly posts in the RPGCodex equivalent of Holla Forums so I would say so.

The general attitude as well, the Codex labeled him the Obersturmfuhrer for a reason. I mean, his new game is basically Holla Forums on a Ship: The Game.

Still, what I'm most happy about is that he seems to have learned from AoD and identified where the problems with the story structure are and is trying hard to avoid them.

Was pretty good, still need to do a full machiavellian run by being an evil logical asshole.

Get the fuck back to cuckchan then if you want "quality" posters.

Does this game offers something new or special in contrast of the classic ones?

How do I ensure 100% success without being able to save scum?

Just a waste of batteries, IMO. I always use eye gear (or goggled helmet if I spec into smithy) on my gunslingers, it saves 2(3) points.

Success is not percentage based, its a binary thing. The skill requirements to succeed a roll are listed next to the option.
The way the game is designed you pretty much need to save scum. That or get used to sub par outcomes.

it doesnt use batteries

You can do both together can you not?
Don't think there is an exclusive loremaster thing.

The moment you start to do something you become a namefag and thus stop being part of the stand alone complex are effectively disowned.

It does, at least in combat. Each time it creates a pulse around your character, that's 1 battery. If you don't use the unofficial arcanum patch, the one you get from Liam's mother is bugged and doesn't use charges, though.

Here's

a

you

for

you

You're assuming a lot of things, here, pal. For starters, you're assuming that Holla Forums is in any way, shape or form better than this RPGCodex website. It is not. I've never even heard of RPGCodex, and yet I can almost guarantee that it is a better Internet community than Holla Forums. As is Reddit and even Tumblr. Holla Forums is practically the gas station toilet bowl of the Internet, and it's always fun to see the dregs of society assume feelings of superiority because they're wallowing in this filth.

Next up: Holla Forums is not a conducive environment for creativity. It just isn't. To foster a culture of creativity, you'd need sensitivity, dispassion, an ability to objectively discuss, share and compare ideas. You'd need people who could be open to changing their minds. This is simply just not something that can or ever would happen on Holla Forums.

And, also, you assume that there aren't creative people on Holla Forums. There very well may be. But they don't want to be seen associating with Holla Forums. And even more likely: they don't want to associate with 8channers. Because a lot of people who come here are god-damned poison.

combat is pure shit though

Pretty much this.
This place is full of autistic manchildren who only come here to shitpost and bitch about things they don't like.

The Roman aesthetics, the meme nuclear warhead tipped spear and some decent CYOA tier writing.

Precognition.

They have Trump emoticons and ratings.

I'm working on a few game prototypes atm. I don't post about 'em though. Maybe I should once they get further along, as I've got an F-Zero inspired game that is at the stage where it is actually getting kinda fun to dick around in it.

This sounds great.

Shitload of RPG devs have accounts on RPGCodex. Shouldn't really be surprising, they're biggest rpg site to my knowledge, far more popular than cuckwatch

That place's basically the bastard child of Holla Forums and /tg/, with a pinch of Holla Forums.

Nah, I think RPGWatch is more popular because they're more sanitized. The Codex doesn't have a bunch of cucked mods and people can freely speak their mind there so the environment is pretty similar to imageboards, which is off putting for normalfags who get triggered by people casually calling each other faggots and niggers.

Except the guy was a member of the site way before he got into making games.

And Holla Forums

I think im replying to pasta but:

Ive never been on RPGCodex either but I bet they censor people with diverse opinions on there much more so than Holla Forums.

But he's not wrong though. Holla Forums, ironically, is slowly becoming a hugbox that refuses to acknowledge the existence or validity of any ideas different from those commonly liked by the most prevalent circlejerks. Take for example, the inability to discuss games like Skullgirls or Indivisible, because some shitflinging ape has to assume everything with a brown character is SJWs, even when it makes sense for brown characters to exist in games like Indivisible.

Inversely to Tumblr's irrational fears of racism and fascism, a lot of the angry spergs on Holla Forums are irrationally afraid of anything non-white and not fascist.

I used to blame Holla Forums pretending every board is Holla Forums but at this rate I think it's just that the bottom of the barrel are attracted to Holla Forums.

lmoa

Then just leave cuck

That's not what I'm talking about you retard. What I'm talking about is that there's very rarely anything *but* bants.

This isn't a matter of fags being fags. That's going to happen and that's no issue. The problem is when the only people talking about a topic are being fags and there's no discussion to be had. I get you're trying to be le epic trolle but try thinking critically for a moment.

If this was real life I would ask you if you wanted to take that bet?

This place isn't going to turn in to reddit no matter how much you cry so why don't you just go back where you came from.

WRONG

Lab Zero is full of SJWs though.

Alrighty lad, you don't need to try so hard. If you can't accept criticism, maybe you should go to another website.

Says all you need to know about that shitty ass website, doesn't it?

Yes, but since when did the personal politics of a developer actually matter? If it's not interfering with the gameplay, and you're not seeing "REFUGEES ARE GOOD, BEING WHITE IS TERRIBLE, APOLOGIZE" every 5 seconds, does it legitimately matter what someone thinks?

Do they allow hebe or just loli?

I do want.

What?

why do you have so many pictures of smug girls

Although you're right in that it shouldn't matter, we're talking about a cultural marxists group that thrives in entryism, so people are obviously going to be worried.
It'd be like saying "WELL WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF THE NEW Holla Forums MODERATOR IS A GOON THAT FOLLOWS WU ON TWITTER?"

That's a p big dick for ~7yo

I hope.

Okay, but if the new Holla Forums moderator doesn't act out on it, why care? Holla Forums mods are generally trash that enforce their personal beliefs rather than the rules on a daily basis.

you need to stop with the memes. you have people who love you and miss you. you have a mother. don't you see what you're doing to your mother? don't you care?

Since SJW developers started calling all gamers who don't agree with them evil shitlords, newfag.

And you would trust SJWs to not enforce their politics the instant they have the power to?
Do you even understand what these people actually believe?
Are you just pretending to be retarded?

No seriously though you need to go back to reddit.

Just as you're calling me a newfag for not agreeing with you, right?

How the fuck do you enforce politics through a video game?

No, I'm calling you a newfag for not being aware of gamergate and being so clearly new as fuck you could see it from space.

Same way you enforce politics through community websites, comics, schools and new stations, like a spreading cancer.

I was trying to get an idea of what the limits of freedom of expression are on that website.

Yes, because a movement over gaming journalism definitely is going to stop people with different opinions.

I think you're a little too riled up over people's views. You should really calm down.

Yes, but what does it matter? My main point has been that personal politics do not matter, and I'm still not seeing why anyone thinking dumb shit like wage gaps and racial inequalities existing matters.

They shouldn't matter but when you're fighting people who turn everything political and want to censor everything you either fight back or bend over, you seem to be the bend over type which we know doesn't work if you know what happened to comics.

user, I'm laughing my ass off while mocking a newfag, I couldn't be happier.

You really don't see it, do you? How sad and pathetic you are. Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you I'm any better. I'm not. I'm here, same as you.

This is all you've got. Smug anime girl memes and a condescending attitude. You don't 'do', you don't 'teach', and you don't even have the higher faculties to 'criticize'. You just meme. This is what I mean when I call Holla Forums sub-Reddit tier, sub-Tumblr tier. Holla Forums is the gas station toilet bowl of the internet. There is no discourse, there is no creation, and no value. Only stale, uninspired, unfunny memes.

Where'd you get this copypasta from?

I don't know but it couldn't be more wrong, autistic screeching is some of the best shit I've seen in a while.

And yet you can't even handle it, how sad. By the way, you're wrong, it's not all I've got: I've got the fact that you're from reddit.

By the way, saved, that will make glorious copy pasta for the future.

Okay, but how is he wrong?

couldn't be any more wrong, the entire post screams 'You meanies triggered me'

But he's literally not wrong. A lot of memes here are just dumb trump shit. The old memes of 2008-2010 were so much better because not everything is based on another outrageous community.

For me the real money is right here:
This fag has absolutely no idea what I do in my daily life and this whole section just screams "TRIGGERED!!!".

Mind you, you're pretty triggered too, so I wouldn't expect you to recognize it.

That tells me more about your distorted view of the world than of this site really.

Nah the best memes were from 2001.

I was on Holla Forums we were all like twin towers lel.

See, you keep making snarky replies, but not actual arguments. Why is that?

Memes are shit. You belong in Reddit if you love memes as much as they do. You are the worst kind of poster on this website, regardless of political affiliation.
I seriously hope someone dear to you gets cancer and turns into a husk of a person.

I don't know why snowflakes with tumblr levels of sensibility even come to this site to tell us how triggered they are, it's good for a laugh really but I feel sad about these people who have to actually have grown up in safe spaces to end up like that.

Yeah, pretty odd them visiting to cry, but I guess their echo chambers must get pretty boring.

And you keep replying with feelings instead of actual proof, not all memes are Trump shit unless that's everything you see.
Also, this is pretty much the only website making memes now. If you want stale, uninspired shit you can go to cuckchan that hasn't made a single meme since 2014.

Anyone who uses "triggered" isn't worth responding to.
Keep this in mind when you post in the future.

-t. triggeredfag

75% of the memes the shitters here try to force are just that: shit. So are yours, user.
This website's increasing obsession with memes is straight out of 2008 Reddit.

But you're only further proving my point and the other guy's point. There's less discussion and more meme shit.

You had one chance to not be a faggot and prove me right, and you blew it.
You and I will not correspond any further.

Bad move, Kid. See, before, I just kind of figured I was talking to a brick wall. But since you wrote this down: that bothered you. That elicited a reaction from you. That reply was old and forgotten and yet you came back to it. Why?

I hit a nerve.

Maybe you do accomplish things in your real life, maybe you don't. But you don't feel like you do, and that upsets you.

You sound terribly triggered friend, is this how you see the site?
Why do you even posting here if that's what you think, surely there must be communities more up to your standards out there.

Maybe in your mind that's true, but that's how your type always react, by filtering reality.

I fucking knew it

He's hiding behind cheap smug reactions and forced memes. Did you really expect any different from him?

You're not worth talking to, either. I don't post on Holla Forums nearly as much as I used to because of how awful you memelords have made it. Instead I just play video games and tabletop. It's a better use of my time than shitposting with the freshest batch of Holla Forumsirgin teenagers.

You're like the reddit fags who claim reddit invented memes.

It's a grognard forum. It's the place where people go when they want to be able to criticize shit freely, when they've crossed the point of giving fucks about others' feelings, when they don't want to put up with shit taste, and when they don't want to deal with idiots who would whine about equal opinions and respect and come crying to the mods.

That's because a lot of devs realized that RPG Codex is one of the few websites with serious, honest feedback on their games. Codexian approval is somewhat like a weathervane for how much success your game will enjoy beyond the cumslurping faggots who will eat anything you put out, and their criticism is usually a solid way to get out of the echochamber and realize which of your ideas are bad and why. So it's one of those sites that gets respected by devs because it helps them make better games. That and the codex is one of the few sites that gives a genuine shit about videogames, whereas major journos are more interested in clickbait, regurgitating press releases, and the occasional SJW shit (see: clickbait) than anything that resembles work or genuine interest.

That sounds like easy money to me. What are we betting? We're comparing Codex moderators to Mark right? Are we also comparing the Codex's politics board to Holla Forums and imkampfy's crew?

Thank you for that don't forget to close the door when you leave.

Nigger, I have a dynamic IP, I'm not even trying to appear like somone else.
Jesus christ, this fucking thread.

Sure friend.

Way to purposefully ignore the rest of my sentence so you can feel smug and superior, user. That doesn't make you look like a fucking tool at all. Apparently because I lurk, I should just leave. Eat shit, user, your posts are weak.

lol goons

You're coming out like a whiny little bitch, if you really feel that way why even bother?

I bet you can't even play Tekken let alone a real anime-fighter like Guilty Gear.
Let me explain something to you: If you don't want to get hit don't start shit or at least learn to deal with being hit. We sperg out as a self defense mechanism to keep people like you off our site.
In other words lern2Bant.

Oh, sweet child. It's okay. I'm sorry I dredged up some unpleasant emotions in you. Don't worry, you're still a big bad troll.

I'm so triggered. Good job!

And this thread only goes to prove my point.
"Man, you guys focus too much on memes, never real discussion."

"FUCK YOU TRIGGERED CUCK GO BACK TO REDDIT/TUMBLR/BOOGEYMAN OF THE WEEK"

I don't even like Skullgirls. Guilty Gear is literally better. There's no reason to play Skullgirls since all of the games it steals mechanics from do it way better than Skullgirls does. My point is that discussion is impossible because retards care too much what the personal politics of some people are.

Read.

It would include all boards. /cuteboys/ has a lot of underage content thats illegal in many countries so they would be the most likely to get censored I reckon.

Funny enough, most of the time the politics of the newer developers are pretty good indicators of their competence. This didn't used to be the case, but as passion becomes fashion, it is so.

There's real discussions though, just don't post in shit threads and learn to waddle through the garbage.
Lots of threads are literally /vg/ tier garbage though thanks to having so many generals, but if you go and post in shit like OVERMEME/WoW/casualredditgame#327 of course you're going to end up in the equivalent of a reddit vs shitposters food fight

Are we going to pretend like the love for forced memes and number of generals on Holla Forums aren't directly correlated?
This thread makes HEposting look vintage.

Yeah, I'm so butthurt. You really trolled me good. You and the things you do matter to the people around you and they like you.

It's okay. You're okay now. You're in a safe space. I won't judge you.

Why would you want to post underaged boypussy on a video game forum? They aren't imageboards.

He really showed us.

It's a copout if you're demanding forums to put up with content that can get them v&.

I'd say it's actually correlated to the state of cuck/v/ at the time of the GG holocaust which was fucking shit.
Sure, Holla Forums in 2013-15 was better, the vidya industry as a whole was.

Straight out of the goon manual

Details man. Less >implying and more specifics. What are you on about.

To deliberately get my content censored and win a bet on a lame technicality.

But I still win!

Wow are you a newfag. The reason we don't discuss is because we already fucking discussed when it came out almost five fucking years ago now. And you know what consensus we reached? The same one you and I are at. The literal only reason we began talking about it again was ==BECAUSE THE SJW SHIT BECAME PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE== so naturally the fucking threads reflected that, dumbshit.
I bet you prefer Xrd and main Elphelt or Johnny.

Welcome to the internet, my boy, one day you might enjoy following tangents too, it's one of the beauties of lesser moderation and anal retentive topic lawyering.

Crooked Bee crossposting LPs on SA was an early indicator that 'she' was trouble.

Fuck, I pirated this game a year after it came out and told myself I'd get around to it. Has it really been so long?

I like the immense amount of roleplaying opportunities the game provides you, the only downside I feel is that most such opportunities are artificial than emergent. For example, for the Radscorpion quest in Fallout 1 you could blow up some dynamite near the Radscorpion cave entrance which would cause the entrance to cave in and solve the quest, as opposed to manually having to kill everything inside. It's a possible result from applied thinking, rather than selecting an option from a given list. The thought of poisoning the wine in order to weaken the guards in the Teron mining camp never occured to me until I saw the option when talking to some random guy. It's kind of like how choosing the successful skillcheck option is the best option in nearly every case. I don't think it's inherently worse than emergent gameplay, but it just feels artificial when the game only lets you roleplay your character when the designers didn't forget to include a dialogue option for a certain skill. Kind of like how some skills in VtMB such as Seduction and Intimidation are strongly underutilized compared to others like Persuasion.

Isn't there anything you can contribute to the thread at all? You have been doing nothing but point at others for (18) posts straight. It gets repetitive after a while, even moreso when you consider many threads have played out in similar ways.

What, pray tell, do I have to be 'butthurt' about?

Really the only fun character is Peacock because she has midgame and, you know, actually fits the games aesthetic. The main issue is they over reached whilst trying to emulate a shit game and, as such, it became a clusterfuck of mismatching styles.

Oh shit, no, I meant Age of Decadence. I prefer 3D fighting games like Tekken or Soul Calibur to something like Skullgirls. Never played it, though.

Oh shit, sorry. You wouldn't have happened to have play TTT2, would you? I was a big fan of Tekken Tag Tournament 1 on the ps2 and have been curious as to whether or not 2 lives up to the original.

Is he talking about the spic's Holla Forums?

Look man, newfags came in and started bitching, I'm responding and trying to keep them off the site or at least in line, if you don't like it then filter me.

I honestly don't know, but you just keep coming back and crying so clearly something got up your ass.

Well, this thread devolved into shit real quick.

That's depressing.

Tag Tournament 1 was the shit, but after that I moved more into SC. I always liked using Eddy and Kuma as a team.

Note the 'lesser', my boy, and the amazing fact of how adding single word can change the meaning of a sentence.

smugposters are the heroes Holla Forums needed, but not the ones we deserve.

I always used to do Lei and Kunimitsu teams. Kunimitsu had this one grab move that seemed to hit from three miles away.

You get improved Fallout combat, a post-apocalyptic Roman artstyle, and a strong emphasis on replay value, reactivity, roleplaying, and dying.

Mate, you should know by now that getting such points across only works with the help of a majority of the posters in the thread. At that point they will either back down or refuse to step down as the target of everyone's ridicule without derailing the thread (negatively). Else you come off as a lone armchair moderating moron with nothing better to do. Besides, the empty feeling that comes with your low-effort bait not even getting a single post from not even the most bored shitposters actively lurking about Holla Forums is a much more efficient deterrent and thread-friendly solution than pulling others in a repetitive string of posts which lead to nowhere but wasting everyone's time and patience, on top of setting an inefficient example.

You've posted in this thread over twenty times, you sad, delusional idiot. You need to step away from the computer now. Read a book. Play outside. Do something.

You've got a good point there. I also wanted to have some fun mocking newfags, but you're not wrong in that it sets a bad example and it's not nearly as effective as 0 replies.

I didn't have a problem with 80b83d beforehand until he started projecting what all Holla Forums users are and denying the fact that devs have been continually pushing their politics in videogames. As much of a shit poster as he is being right now he does have the point of telling him off like the newfag he is and he doesn't need a group of us to do so, he can initiate on his own. In a way I do agree with not replying to bait, but you know they will eventually post some stupid shit and will be called out for it sometime in the future so the band-aid will eventually be ripped off. We shouldn't let the cancer infest and ignore it either.
>pulling others in a repetitive string of posts which lead to nowhere but wasting everyone's time and patience, on top of setting an inefficient example.
You could have ignored this thread or his comments if you were interested on the subject matter and continue posting on topic but you show how you are as vulnerable to bait as the newfag and the smug spammer. you didn't even sage

And you've posted 10 times in this thread, one of which was you bitching about Holla Forums and the other 9 of which are you being butthurt at me. At least I'm replying to other people, your shit is just sad son. I'm not even sorry to all the anons trying to have a thread about this great game, you are so triggered and the longer I can draw it out the deeper my laughs are.

Traps are gay

ENOUGH

Out of curiosity, which noncombat playthrough did you do? There are a lot of them in AoD. What faction did you side with and which ending did you obtain?

He made a dungeon crawler consisting of nothing but the combat and it sold.
gog.com/game/dungeon_rats

I have my own complaints about the combat, but it's still better than most RPGs.

And ANOTHER game goes to my backlog, thanks a lot OP

Vault Dweller is more or less an ascended form of a Holla Forumsack (for lack of a better term) who shares identical but properly thought-out conservative views in some of the political threads without recycling opinions or getting all into memes like them kids these days. Him being a bona fide business owner with his development studio and having to worry about staying alive financially while making niche 'hardcore' RPGs probably played a role in his worldview, and why every character in AoD is a VD clone, or a figment of his personality.

…What. He used to be an rpgcodex admin and ran the news section.

How new are you?

You don't. It means you either have your stats setup in the perfect way at every level so you can advance or you need to restart the game. The whole game is like this from my experience. Great idea, awful execution.

its a short game(first playthrough around 10 hours) but very replayable.
You could probably finish it in two days. Don't put it on the burner.

pick one

If you go noncombat route you could probably finish the game in 2 hours. Anyway, here's a pretty good video that sums up AoD pretty well.

Eh? VNRPGs have been a thing for some time now.

Well, that assumes a bit of speed-reading I suppose.

Game has extremely high replay value though, since there is a lot of content you're bound to miss on any single playthrough, whether you're playing combat (medium), noncombat (easy), or hybrid (hard), and a number of decisions that are mutually exclusive and lock you out of content as well as sidequests that involve going out of your way and breaking your faction quest-line. Some sidequests also require combat or attribute or skill checks, so depending on your build you might not be able to unlock them.

I just thought this game really needs NG+. At least it would fix the problem with half assed playthroughs, i once didn't leveled up crafting and haven't even realized how useless my 10 lore without it.

Lore is still pretty damn useful without Crafting mate, especially if you go exploring. 10 Lore also lets you fully unlock the Power Armor (which, if you're wearing it, probably means you're not crafting your own gear).

As for NG+, game would be too easy with that kind of ridiculous bonus skills/gear/attributes. Build your character right and you can go a long way. The real fun to me is trying to make a character who can do as many different things as possible in one playthrough, since it requires you to be very delicate in your stat and skill point distribution along with the way you handle your quests, but it works pretty damn well once you get the hang of it.

Git gud m8. If you really want to cheat, you might as well use console commands:
irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,6777.0.html

But I'm warning you, the game gets dull once you're acing any content without putting in effort for gear or SPs.

c'mon user, step it up.

also an assassin build w/ the pyrotechnic axe is the most bullshit broken garbage to ever grace a turn based CRPG and I love it

jam some high tech axe thats hotter than the devil's asshole into someone's back for some bullshit super critical every turn even wothout a sneak bonus

you can kill the final boss in one or two hits with it, master melee and master backstab iirc. it was seriously awesome. I always kept a row of shitty daggers for golems and automatons though

In that game, I literally rushed Vendigroth. I entered the ruins at about level 12 I think, and left at level 20 or something, because everything in there gave me huge chunks of experience. Lots of molotovs and bullets were used. Basically I went there as soon as I pickpocketed the hand cannon in Tarant and got 4 Firearms for 100+ chance to hit.

I've probably played that heap a dozen times and never rushed it. I should try that sometime but knowing me I'm gonna be lazy and just roll a nightblade or w/e the fuck again and take a million years stealing everything in Tarant. I NEED my stash to be 20 pages long, okay, its a compulsion.

Also I never really got into guns in Arcanum, they just felt really shitty until the very endgame when you get Droch's or the Maxim gun maybe a bit earlier

That's one of the reasons I did it, to try an alternative approach to the game's power curve. Droch's obviously destroys everything that doesn't have like 80%+ physical resistance. Even then, it does 11-20 elemental damage, but then I'd change to a tesla rod or tesla gun.

time to reinstall arcanum I guess

I also tried a dumb half-ogre playthrough, but got annoyed at how many quests I couldn't even start, let alone complete, and also an intelligent half-ogre playthrough to see if people comment on me being a smart brute. A few characters did comment, but that was it, the rest of the dialogue was bog standard.

Are you kidding me? A quality revolver is perfectly capable to finish off anything molotovs can't early game. Later on you get machineguns, sniper rifles, tesla coils. All kind of good shit, essentially.

Does AoD (and by extension Dungeon Rats) have the option to scale the text yet? I want to play it but I can't fucking read the text because it's way too small, and I'm not rearranging my entire room for one game.

God, you're such a faggot. And not the tolerable kind like a cuteboy, the bad kind, like a hillary supporter.

Not that I know of. Most I can recommend is that you play it in Windowed mode and use those magnifying glass accessibility options that MS Windows has.

Jesus fucking Christ kid, shut the fuck up already.

What game is this?

No, it's because the developers are SJWs who censor their games. Same reason we wouldn't let you discuss Censorblade X either.

I you hate it here leave us. Fucking idiot.

It's a Work In Progress, so for now it's just called Colony Ship RPG. Here's the forum if you're interested:
irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/board,48.0.html

Hah.

The descriptions themselves are pretty funny. I even liked how the dev told all those journalists going after him to fuck off.

I wonder why that didn't make it in. The game is actually good, so I don't care about whether or not it's porn.

Yeah boy look at these fat tats on display.

If grand theft auto can get away with full frontal nudity this wouldn't get you more than a T.

Reported.

When the devs act like SJWs and have notorious SJWs as friends and suddenly their game is all about minorities, its only safe to assume its because they're really SJWs.

You can give excuses to it once or twice but when things just keep piling up on top of each other, you just have to accept the fact Lab Zero is compromised.

Besides, biggest problem with Indivisible isn't its aesthetic but the fact they chose Jrpg-genre for it instead of Beat'em'up which it obviously looks like, and which people would've wanted more.

That's pretty weird then. I assumed the picture was covering up some actual tits. I still wouldn't say they're SJWs, considering they made an anime fighter with T&A everywhere.

Such is life. Forgotten that skullgirls was about 80% white after all the characters are added, eh?

F

I had to look up who Miltiades was, and after reading about him it sounds very unfair to call him conniving. The only thing that seems to attest to that trait was that he was convicted of treason, but that was only because he was defeated in battle.

And over the course of development and afterwards they started showing SJW tendencies and befriending SJWs. They weren't SJWs when the project started, that much is true.

You are really moving goalposts now, faggot.