8-booru.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

artprompts.org/
magatsu.net/art/
deviantart.com/art/Uncle-Adolf-and-Kirby-676165115
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Request Anchor.

Delivery Anchor

Requesting a S.T.A.L.K.E.R playing guitar on a roof, unfazes as a firefight on the ground is ongoing.

I don't know how to draw. Teach me how to draw.

I wish for this

You pick up a pencil and grab it between your thumb and index finger.
After that, you get a sheet of paper and apply force on it with the pointy part of the pencil.
After that, all you need is to move your wrist and create any shape or form you desire.

Let your imagination run wild!

/r/ing more lewds of anchor-chan.

why does this exist

I asked my seld that very same question when I got to the board.

this anchor needs to be done IRL

Anchor posts are dumb. Why even bother when the delivery will probably just be linked to the requester's post anyways? What purpose does it serve?

if it doesn't matter, then what's the issue?

If it doesn't matter, then what's the point? You're avoiding the question.

It's to easy track all the art posted in a thread, not stop derailing over a single fucking post.

o.k here's a point, requests take awhile to do so requesters usually leave the thread and close the thread outright, a post at the top means you don't have to scroll through the thread inorder to find if your thingy was done

You sir, should look up BDSM.

Couldn't you just ctrl-f your own post? It'd take arguably less time than searching every reply on an anchor post until you either found the one for you or realized it wasn't there.

Quit getting pissy over a single fucking question.

Made by a friend of mine yesterday.

Requesting a pic like pic one but with pic 2 face

I meant as an actual anchor forged in iron and hanging on a boat

one more

should have drawn him followin' the damn train

imgur.com/ugRaQgx
why must you lie

draw a penis

Didn't get feedback before previous thread closed. Should I do this solo or duo? Why? (´・ω・`)

Reference: Endless Legend.

I also think I should use smaller brush even if it brings out the jiggle.

because time keeps slipping away from me. I forgot

not really, unless you use one word that you can remember and not alot of people use either

moth sluts! go duo

Requesting Ryder's ajar expression in panel 3, my dead friend would've loved that.

lmao btfo by mortality

I'll ask the artist and see what can be done.

C'mere bro

Artist was sleepy, but here ya go.

If he can still do it I'd like him to do but I appreciate it.

/r/ing somebody to somehow make Atlas lewd without changing its design

you blew it

Request: Erin and Viv or any other combination of mascots/tans/kuns doing ballroom dancing. If you don't like it, Link and Zelda would be amazing as well.

PC-tan and Toasty?

the best

Fucking go for it man, I am happy someone even responded to my request. PC-tan and Toaster-kun are great, and I encourage anyone who has the time and feels to make their own version

Also, I could provide some more realistic dancing positions (different poses/dances) if anyone would like

Oh sorry, I was only giving a suggestion for other drawfags, I can kinda draw but I've grown to fucking hate it for whatever reason

No problem man, everyone gets tired of a thing sometimes. I played the piano for 10+ years, only to quit because I grew tired of it. I have recently picked it up again, playing some pop songs and video game music, and I am slowly enjoying it more and more again. Don't force yourself into drawing, you'll only start hating it more and more. Give it a pause and start again later.

Friendly sage for blogpost

Any updates on that backpack cucking sketch with Erin and Vivian?

That reminds me the anchor used to be bluer.

god damn it, best comment so far

Requesting your favorite vidya characters drawn in the style of Albert Uderzo

What would be the other versions though? Mac-tan? Laptop-kun? PDA-Sensei? Heck maybe a faggot looking iPad since it's for "gaming" apparently.

Mark doing stereotypical Jew things behind and uncomfortable Vivian. Have him hold a book that says "How to Cuck your father, and other degenerate acts and of incest." written by Schlomoshekelburgetstein

Vita-tan, Gilda, Wii-u-tan, Freya, Holla Forums-tan. Anyone who hangs around Holla Forums.

Imagine.

Raspberry pi is small

Requesting Krystal and Renamon and Glaceon all in swimsuits like in Dead or Alive Xtreme.

This is 100% videogames request don't bully

>>>/oven/

I like this design.
Tiny obnoxious man in a bowler hat.

I remember those & how they're rarely ever completed.

Heh. Going through my digital portfolio and found these gems from 2014. I had a real bad Raven fetish.

Anyway, whose got a request?

They were pretty damn big a few years ago. I don't see a lot of them nowadays.

Probably because it takes a fair amount of creativity to do them well.
Here's a template I created if anybody wants to have a go at it. I just took three random robots I thought of and put them together.
I did see a fusion of ROB with an Orbital Frame on Pixiv awhile ago, but I can't find it.

see

It's hard to look for "(you)" then?

requesting
lolipop / chibi audrey
"whore feelings"

Requesting Vivian as Estelle Bright.

Requesting more Raspberry pi-tan

Requesing Spike from Ape Escape and Kat from Gravity Rush taking a cute photo together while both are wearing these animal related outfits.

Do anything Holla Forums related with the following gif

Man GTA:SA comics are always good.

LEWD

Would you fuck off already? You ask every thread.

Still waiting on that inkling cuntboy

See

Requesting Danielle possessed by ungodly lust

If anyone feels like it, can someone re-create the first pic with Sora talking to Mickey with the caption:

Feel free to change the writings & notes to other KH stuff.

Here you go fam a lam~
I dont have any pics of Mark or felt like searching for them

Very, very nice

Requesting Vivian and Holla Forums surfing waves.

Cucking with a vengeance

no

Shit is going on already.

Goddamn son, hes been going all out

requesting a planet side 2 version of this

I'm bringing it back

Sword is cut content
TR & VS swords out DPS NC's sword
Sword is nerfed into being worse than fists

nice meme

Give me something, don't expect much

here clear out your desk by monday

I don't have a lot

You have failed.

He is the dragon, so he can't take his penis off and put it in the box.

i'm not unironcially gay. Sorry

that's a lie I've seen plenty of dragons remove their own dicks

So just gay then?

no wonder he got fired.

You have my attention Sir

If any of you are around, can you do something for Hitler's birthday, please?

like the second pic? or other kind lusty pose?

Her feet are very small, don't you think, user?

I fucking hate anatomy.

Why don't you do this user? Why must you trigger my artism?

It's called line-pointillism :^)

I never could coordinate my hand as well with tablet.

Requesting this character as a giant stomping on Star Butterfly.

don't be so fucking thirsty and read the thread from time to time

Requesting this character as a giant, stomping on Star Butterfly like a bug.

Fuck me, I really didn't see that. Sorry.

Gotta practice, nigga.

You have to grind 90 hours for the smithing text for that sword

Feels like beating a head against wall. I just don't coordinate well when I don't see my hand connect with the drawing. Also, the lack of precision compared to analog drawing is kinda shite. The computer interpreting your moves is relatively small but it's there.

Keep at it, it'll come around eventually unless you've got some hardware problem. Look up draughtsmanship exercises or check out some ctrl paint videos about drawing with tablets or transitioning from traditional.

Those are very good looking macaronis.

now have a Necrophages in the corner drooling from the mandibles

Here you go. I don't really know what to put in the background…
All done by mouse

Draw an entitled drawfag

Pic related

You're gonna have to be a bit more specific than that.

context?

He's the reason Holla Forums doesn't have drawthreads. I heard he intentionally shits on anything other drawfags make, in order to drive away the competition. He is the guy that makes the christ-chan comics, and got all autistically assmad that nobody would give him patreon shekels.
During the HWNDU capture the flag missions, he kept tattling to shia labeouf on twitter, hoping to score some good boy points with SJWs. He turned the Holla Forums crowd against him, and his 'alt-right' Christ chan comics destroys any hope for him to generate an SJW crowd. He really lacks self-awareness of any kind.

oh fucking christ this nigger
wasn't he around on cuck/ic/?

He also tattled to Sarah "Slap a Jap" Scribbles during the Holla Forums edit threads.

Last time he made a christ chan comic thread on 8/pol/ people kept telling him to fuck off and he went into (70+) post defending his comic and had an autistic fit.

He also spams dog gore threads…really not doing much to help the stereotypes of his people

I wish someone would do more rule 34 of her.
Something about corrupting an innocent thing just makes me so damn videogames

Does this count?

Requesting Xbox-tan splishsplashing around in the bathtub

plz be my gf, Sarah

Happy Birthday Mein Fuhrer!!

Fucking ebin

Plz be my gf, Sarah

post reference pic and I'll do it

And so it was then and there that user embarked on a magical quest to find a way to delete "girl splashing in bathtub" from his browser history.

Plz be my gf, Sarah

got you covered

I meant xbox chan reference image you sperg

XBOX HUDGE

Way to ruin it, that would have been a very nice adventure story thing about user. Also this concept art is pretty fucking awesome, I mean, what am I doing with my life? I need to gitgud.

you do not need to be good inorder to produce that, you just need patience

there's also this design

I'm having some serious artist block. what do.

Go to the request anchor near the top and draw a request. Namely, mine.

I don't know man, your request is kind of weird.

don't worry about doing anything solid and just doodle up nonsense or read something to inspire you

and also you can go out for a walk for inspiration

Google.

artprompts.org/
magatsu.net/art/

Come on meng it'll be great

It's late as fuck man, I'll get eaten by coyotes.

don't live in a shit hole then fagit

That's it! Draw yourself being eaten by coyotes. Or draw a regular coyote, or even better, sexualize a coyote and sell the template on furaffinity for $5. Either way you're drawing.

I doubt his strategy was very efficient.

you doubt how sensitive drawfags really are

It's not bad but that outline on the bathtub is killing me/10

I know how sensitive people and drawfags in particular are, but being thick-skinned also means being able to overcome this and stay around regardless.
Especially on Holla Forums of all places.

It's not that drawfags get their fee-fees hurt, it's just that if we're going to all this trouble, drawing for strangers for free, and all you get is negativity, it's a big turn off, and most aren't likely to be too keen on taking more requests.

Yeah, I get it. It's a shame the end result is the same, though.

It's, I made this webm specifically because of this/10

happy lil xbox :D

Just Steve-O's face here redrawn on Jetstream Sam's glorious face

not QR but this is nice, stealing it

you also forget that Holla Forums'ers are just as autistic as Holla Forums'ers are and flip their shit all the same

specially if the requests are autistic repeats thread in thread out, shitty free commission tier fetish trash or waifus shit

Well I still feel off my game, I'm usually able to get better results and at a quicker speed.

I don't know what this is, but I like it.

now re do it with Dante and Amaterasu

Amazing. Thank you.

Hey, user, when you draw, you always draw the same face and hair. Is that you? Are you actually jacked irl with ginger hair and big eyebrows??

You know, now that I think about it
Why have we never made a drawfag-tan? We have the red user guy, but drawfags need their own character representative.
Requesting someone design a drawfag-tan.

no, I just can't fucking draw.

I like your sameface, it reminds me of 60's cartoons.

isn't that just Holla Forums tan but drawing?

What? Yes you can, you just draw one character. All the time.

Holla Forums-tan with a pencil?

That's pretty boring tbh
I thought you drawfags were supposed to be creative?

Ok, how about Holla Forums-tan getting a tan with Biff Tanner tanning someone's hyde?

maybe a Rayman verson of Holla Forums ?

What's the link with drawfagging, the pencil stage?

yes

Requesting Hitler incorporated into the last game you played

It's way better than not having drawn anything, user. Call it progress.

Either that one or another one is fine. I'm not picky.

How do i set up photoshop for drawing, or should i use another program? I just got a drawing tablet on sale on want to start practicing but I can't even operate the damn program.

Check out ctrl+paint's tutorials on Photoshop.

you were expecting a decent drawfag BUT IT WAS ME, PENCILFAG

Thanks guy
Thats a really nice shading, fits right into the atmosphere.

Hey, that's pretty good. I really like the restricted palette.

Holy fuckin shit! thank you!

Vivian shows Erin the Holla Forums household's private room full of piles of Dragon dildos of various shapes, colors, and sizes, before walking off down a corridor eyes on her 3ds, stating "We'll choose your pile tomorrow, dad will have bought this year's worth of Lube by then."

Actually, a Draw-tan was suggested ages ago (like, early 2015 or something). She just never really took off and was eventually forgotten.

seems about right

There was also Virginia who was made all the way back before we had our first exodus to here.

I demand more La Salsa Tóxica.

Why not just say "gamer"? I don't think it's in character for Vivian to make her sex relevant to that at all.

You know, you are right.

almost as if the point was forgotten entirely

Hitler I love you my man but in this instant you are full of shit. Most people who can do relay great fast smooth lines use Cintiq's. Its next to impossible to do smooth lines with an Intuos without using pen tools or going back and meticulously editing every line. That is a thousand dollar difference in price point.

t. artist

There's no real reason to waste so much money. Digital artists have been doing just fine with a normal tablet. Hitler is right on that one.

Having trouble with getting smooth lines? Practice, or use a Stabilizer that Autodesk/ Sai/ Clip Studio offers.

Hell you can draw GREAT with a mouse if you practice.
Most people don't even notice that I use a mouse

what do vivian's ginger armpits smell/taste like

im doing alright with a Bamboo

Like ginger, user.

I like these a lot

Oh man user, did you draw that because it's excellent.

haha

Do you think if you licked her, your tongue would burn because of all the pepper flakes all over her?

user, spiciness doesn't literally cause tongues to burn. It might irritate your penis though.

I want to fuck that fox

That's a pretty good fox. Got a full body shot, or is it too spicy for our christian imageboard?

thx anons! kinda busy but i still want to finish it. threw some color.

What kinda brush do you use for linework?

ink brush at 10px on krita

Please tell me that you're planning to detail and colour those nips.

DO NOT CEASE IN THESE PLEASVRES

I WISH TO CONSORT WITH THE BEAST

its like pottery

thats a lizard

I think we need to pause the thread right here and give a reminder to anons to go jerk off to release any frustrations that could be hampering the creative process.

user, I'm pretty sure doggos aren't lizards.

But (you) are wrong. I am already a better artist then you would ever wish to be. But the issue with getting good smooth lines is 100% the tool you use.

Ah, that's cute.

this is true I grew up drawing with a mouse. But even the mouse has its limitations. Few things can come close to actually painting irl.
sage for double post

Post your stuff, nigga. Elevate this thread.

He was obviously talking about the guys fucking the doggo.
Read his post again, Krystal isn't even close to fat in this doujin or segment.

that is my stuff and it was done with a "shaky hand" intuos 4.

Are you taking requests right now?

I have family coming to visit soon, probably going tout to get dinner. Maybe do something requests latter.

You should do some draughtmanship exercises. You've got some – minor – case of chicken scratch.

where is your artwork faggot?

bretty gud man

Anyone up for some gondola requests? Can you put a gondola in the boat and put gondola in somewhere in the restaurant?

I would watch the shit out of that comic, but as others anons said it should be "gamer" instead of gamer girl.

Kudos on owning up to it, though. Too often people will say that kind of shit and not post any art afterwards.

That's irrelevant to your chicken scratches; no need to be an artist to see them. I'll suggest CTRL+Paint's tutorials too, maybe the ones on brush control.

Its obviously making fun of the term

Requesting Black Pearl forcing Elazul to eat her out. Just found my Vita and started up Legend of Mana.

Draw a random tower girl

What the fuck do you think the ebony tile is for?

Looks like a character from A&C

Requesting brown Cirno eating watermelon, like the Asuka pic

Here's a better reference pic of cirno

What the fuck is that face

That fucking face.
Whats up with the eyes? The mouth?

It is a look of sensual arousal.

Never have I witnessed such an incorrect statement.

is that Sindoll?

yes

ok

It's called a "reverse trap".

All traps are shit, though.

GG died already lads.

Bro…

Look it on the good side, at least I haven't posted Bottle Guy yet

Lmao kid, step your game up.

Something wrong with it, boyo?

post it

I CAN'T, I'M PLAYING VIDEO GAMES RIGHT NOW!

Excelent Job user.

Vivian, Gilda Danielle and Freya as King of the Hill crew

Reminds me of vid related

I want to taste Vivian's natural pepper flakes.

GBA SP a cute
A CUTE

that's the only picture of her

Lewd. Don't do lewds to your daughter.

Is that muscle chick GBA-tan? She's hot

they're all GBA tan in some form

I will be free to take request soon if you are still around user.

jej
Lazy Nezumi actually looks good, I might actually check it out

m8 I can draw smooth lines in real life. Its just working with a tablet where I have issues.

I've been waiting 3 threads for someone to fulfill it, and was about to give up.

Thanks man!!

Thank you user
Requesting Vivian playing vidya unfazed as Holla Forumstan, face to face, is shitting on her and the game, rambling super fast.

I'm stealing her… for /tg/.

Uncle Teeg finally has something to pimp out.
Or, work as an underling.

get ye stinking claws away kobolds

Tower-chan can be head of security.

Try and stop me!

Oh my god that works.
Not to mention she looks like a -2 to Spot Checks with that letter-box for an eye-hole.

ROLL INITIATIVE FUCK LIZAR

Whelp, lets get this thread back on track.

/tg/ has 100 Kobolds, make a character to help defend Tower-Chan from being stolen by them!
Modify a Holla Forums based "Tan" or a vidya character for D&D setting.

face to face and shitting on her? Um I'm not exactly sure what you want but I'll give it a shot.

I roll to seduce.

this isn't video games

I want to fug miranda

shoo shoo ugly jaw beast

I roll to reverse cowgirl.

it has much more to do with confidence & using the whole extent of your shoulder to draw. strive to make every mark a conscious and purposeful decision and you'll start to see the smoothness improve dramatically.

but you can also just re-do the final line work with vectors, this is what a lot of cleanup artists do

She looks like Konoko

i edited this today i hope you anons like it :)

VIDYA GAYMES

checked

Wait a minute is that face a Michael Jackson

Probably got the hair wrong since I just quickly scribbled this while I was out eating.

do you use photoshop or sai paint tool

I use Photoshop mainly, but that sketch is traditional.

stop

Shit, you hit two of my soft spots, user

took some artistic liberties with the idea.

well, its a lizard
what do you expect?

it's actually a moth

something isn't right here

they're weird looking moths

requestan a TR version of this with a tranu

Man, what're thebestgamers up to anyway

Now you are just projecting your own expectations of the female gender.

What do you mean with the red lines?

I like this. Though the heads feel slightly out of sync with the bodies.

You're pretty good with lines. Do you shade as well?

It's dead, Jim.

RockCock64 is probably the only one who's even uses the internet to this day.

Kek, nice job

why would you do this

I'll finish coloring it later

Yep.

Cute

You even got the detached looks right. Impressive.

CAn someone edit the "we're fags" dolphins comic to be Adam and Eve from Nier: Automata?

That skech is starting to come together.
yeah without a doubt but user asked for "eye to eye" so I had to try and contort the character unrealistically which was award. Also I am aware that the anatomy of the arms and the legs are distorted but that was because I went back with the Warp Tool to exaggerate everything to be more cartoonist. I could have spent alot more time on it, but it was Holla Forumstan shitting on vivian, I wasn't that invested in making it perfect.

Because it was funny

Fuck yes, thanks

Because it's art

OIIIIIII

Amazing

Who is Gilda being cucked by?

oops, forgot to color in something

Now it's done

Looks good even though you could have used the real Big Boss

/r/ing this adorable bomb disposal robot doing something cute

I FUCKING LOVE VIDER GOMES, BIG BOY SATAN

Yeah, the general idea seems to be ready to be locked down soon. Looks better mirrored at the moment. The fur is going to be a fucking pain to get right.

Second pic is a minor tweaking I felt like doing on that shitting image. I think Holla Forums's pose is somewhat a question of taste, but curving Vivian's back a bit made the pose feel more relaxed and natural, no?

lel

It's work-in-progress, my good request-nigger.

What is it actually meant to be?
I really can't tell.
>request-nigger
>implying I'm not a drawfag who rarely posts art due to being extremely nervous

I usually think these threads are super gay, and I don't know if anyone here is fond of requests, but could anyone make a similar style of black background and the Amiga checkmark in that area with color reflecting on the ground? I think the form of this is neat but I don't like the shitty font used for amiga and it's way too large as well.

I'll see what I can do

Nah, sorry. This is kind of retarded, and I don't feel like wasting my time on figuring out how to replicate the effect from scratch.

Here is the pic with the amiga letters taken away. And I got rid of the watermark

It was made in Blender so it's probably difficult to edit, can't blame you.
Thanks for the effort though.

I tried

It's good, but can you keep the black empty space there was to the right so it can fit a desktop?

You mean to want me to make it 1920x1080?
Would you rather it be centered or to the left like it currently is?

To the left as it is in the original, and 1920x1080 would be good, yes.

Whoops, that is way too large.

Thanks, that's great. I sort of wish that the rainbow light would reflect more to both sides but that would probably impossible unless you remake the entire picture in Blender like it was originally done. Again, thanks.

This is yours? If so, this is the first time one of my requests was made in these threads. Sweet.

deviantart.com/art/Uncle-Adolf-and-Kirby-676165115

Nice dA page

Thanks you two.

Dubs of perfection

So, what have you guys been up to?

Saved.