Lads, what other games have similar gameplay to the m&b series...

lads, what other games have similar gameplay to the m&b series? it's just dawned on me that this is really almost the perfect game out there, barring graphics which butterlord seems to be delivering on.

and by similar gameplay, i mean building an army, physically fighting alongside them, and leveling your character at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/12362363.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It really fascinates me how fans of this game are completely delusional. The multiplayer is fine, sure, great fun. The single player, however, is fucking dog shit no matter how you put it. It's a fucking eternal grind, repetitive ass chore. Not even challenging once you have your party skills and army built up, it only takes fucking forever.

I don't know any but you're right. MB is one of the very last games where the developer wasn't a corporate suit looking for a quick buck or a sanfran hipster with the same intentions. they're one of the very few game developers out there who actually play video games and have played their own.

t. got asspounded by bandits

Legit criticism, thankfully mods fix a lot of the grinding.

Shut up, nigger.

swadian detected

Looks like I hit a sore spot, user got asspounded by some bandits and got so assmad he used a proxy to samefag.

Tetris is the perfect game, this game is nothing like it.

Like potterty. Unironically kill yourself my man

You can keep pretending to be retarded, i'll keep posting smug pictures.

You might like Starsector. It's 2d spaceships instead of 3d swordsmen, but the gameplay loops are similar.

is there anything like that in 3d?

Base game is pretty shit, but most mods are superior while retaining the core gameplay.

I don't mind the grind to be honest. All games get repetitive if given enough time into it.

We let these subhuman cunts post on this board without getting permabanned on sight. Let that sink in.

You'd be a prime example of that

Because I don't suck a DRM spewing corporations cock? Who the fuck are you Mr. (1), go back to your fucking cuck shed you little bitch.

Starsector, the combat is obviously not the same but is good in its own right.
The Campaign is very similar to M&B games

Woops, that was the wrong image, hurr

nice edge, though, bro

I had to search long and hard for this image, thought I had it named but apparently not

What mods make it a proper game? What I'm imagining here is limited troops so you can't have 200 knights and greatly slowed enemy army respawns so battles are more decisive.

Battle Brothers is somewhat similar but with turn based combat.

This is exactly what Kenshi is with max 30 characters, also instead of leveling you're advancing about 15 combat related skills and 10 weapon skills. I don't know if M+B has crafting skills, thief and assassin skills, shops, friendly cities, base building and enemy cities but Kenshi also has that. Obviously Kenshi has city raiding.

-erm— current Kenshi thread link :
8ch.net/v/res/12362363.html
I started playing with thread1 and I'm really enjoying it.

Kenshi would be a great game if it wasn't so jank. Give it a few more years it has definitely improved but goddamn it still runs like dogshit and has lots of features that still aren't implemented all that well.