So fate grand order is finally be released in English. took those bastards long enough

so fate grand order is finally be released in English. took those bastards long enough

Other urls found in this thread:

apkpure.com/fate-grand-order/com.aniplex.fategrandorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares? You sluts with no taste? You can't be classified as people.

Kill yourself.

I'm so glad Japan is pushing mobile shit more and more, because it really helps identifying who have standards for their nip cave paintings and who are shameless jap cock sucking weeaboos who praise anything Japan makes. Pro tip OP, you're the latter.

thats funny cause there is actual cucking in fate extra

Poor fuck, so what's the story in Fate/Extra?

well i dont really care for mobile shit but is fate so i'll play it. also whats with this shity shitposter brigade?

rin cucks you with your servant cause she does the magic ritual

So you would eat shit if it had fate zero slapped on it? Fuck off retard.

Try army group.

That's the mentality of most of these people. "I usually keep away from this cancer, BUT it's something new in this series I like so I'll spread my asscheeks for the devs and let them call me slut."

I have more of a problem with the shit tier fanservice getting way out of hand with the franchise, not so much with it being mobileshit.

So much potential being wasted with the "lol rule 63 of historic characters that makes absolutely no sense" formula.

Mark, is that you?

I can get two-three game with 3 paths. But at this point this shit has too many spinoffs.

OP is a massive faggot who sucks cock, so I am here to save this thread.

No! Also? Yes! It was a mobile crash grab with broken servers. In the present day, it is still mobile, and still operates to draw in cash. And the servers do shit themselves from time to time. But the key thing to take out of all of this is the cash, and what they did with it. The game looks an order of magnitude better than it did at release, the grind is far less intense than at any point before except skills and bond, new players literally get more to start off with than the original players got in a few months.

But most importantly - The game story gets a pretty big shift at about the half-way point from the shitty Type-Moon writers like Sakurai to putting Nasu in charge. America suffers a bit from literally being rewritten, but Camelot, Babylon, and the Final Singularity are all on quite good. In terms of visuals, Camelot marks the introduction of proper CGs to the game, as well as the start of unorthodox game mechanics.

Sure, that doesn't do anything to help Septem (aka Nerowank the Chapter), which might be the actual worst thing ever written by a human (re: Nero). But you can skip dialogue scenes and get a re-cap if you don't want to be a seigi no mikata and push through.

It's a turn-based RPG. You field three servants at a time, plus three in the backrow. Mashu (Shielder) is your main Servant and has a 0-Cost. Better Servants have a greater cost in the party, meaning that you can't just put a swarm of 5* Servants with 5* CEs (the things that buff Sevants) - even at the level cap, you'll be hurting to put even your first row at full power and still have decent backup. But you don't need to do that anyways, because the game is piss-easy, to the point that people being smart with their supports could go from Fuyuki to Babylonia in under a week. The final boss could be beaten by a team of 2* Servants, and the shittiest 4* Servant in the game can solo him though to be fair, that's the only thing he's equipped to do with his skill-set, and is just a meme.

First and foremost, the game is meant for the collection of cute girls. Everything else is a secondary purpose. Dumping your Star Quartz on servants for gameplay purposes is stupid - save that shit for someone that gives you a boner, since your free servants can win you the game anyways. Second, there will still be some grinding. Especially for skills and bond. But you really don't need that shit (re: piss easy).

It's probably the best mobile game out there. It's leagues beyond shit like the Fire Emblem game, and is generally comparable to Granblue. The two do have defined difference. F/GO looks much better, and has generally better music (subjective). The GBF devs are much less jewish, however, and give away a lot more free stuff. Story is a matter of taste - I don't have enough GBF experience to say how it goes, but I imagine it can't be worse than Septem.

Maybe I'm missing something, but why the everloving FUCK are there so many goddamn Sabers? It's a real turn-off from the Nasuverse as a whole.

It's not as bad as people make it out to be.
There's a whole bunch of Saber variations but you rarely see any of them in the same scenario. Also the majority of them really don't show up much beyond their initial appeareance, like Saber Lily or Sakura.

Probably like the design. Considering half of them is the exact same one at different points in her life I remember one SABER isn't really a Saber and was did as a parody.

Please dont post futa

cause the artist has saber as a waifu

Tsukihime > Fateshit

i dont know how you can be so smug when its deader then a door knob

Takeuchi, the head artist, fell in love with his own drawing. This has led to the creation of Saber, Saber Alter (corrupted Saber from F/SN), Saber Lily (younger Saber), Saber of Red (Mordred), Red Saber (Nero), Sakura Saber (Okita, a joke character), Mysterious Heroine X (future!Arturia who hunts down Sabers, a joke character), and Saber Lion (a joke character).

There's also the Lancer variants of Arturia and Jeanne, and a couple of other joke characters. But the former two are reasonably difference, and most of the others one-shots. Of course, this all doesn't stop Takeuchi from having developed major sameface, to the point that even his Arcueid looks almost Saberlike nowadays.

You get to meet Primate Murder in F/GO.

This

The Artoria Species is like a cancer of the universe.
Someone must reap them out.
Someone must.”
—Mysterious Heroine X

Man, just what we needed
More cancerous mobileshit
This one based on a good VN thats been raped three times from Sunday due to Nasu being a fucking kike in disguise.

And all the cocksuckers here will fellate it out or brand loyalty and it merely being Japanese.

What are you fucking weebs?

SHE'S A PIKACHU

WHERE'S MY SABER PIKACHU?

MODS

FUCK YOU

DRAW ME MY SABER PIKACHU

==DELET THIS== thread

No.

Also Artoria > Tamememo

hey

Not surprising at all that Marku eats mobileshit

Saber Arturia is yesterdays news. Get with the times you fat jew. We have ascended into a new realm.

I've heard about this series. How do I get into it and what do I avoid?

Nope.

Read the VN. There is no other correct answer. It's called Fate/Stay Night and it's literally one of the easiest things to find. From there the sequel is Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, and there's a prequel called Fate/Zero. F/Z has an anime adaptation in addition to the LN; the anime is mostly accurate but does leave out a few things, so LN is better. It's the best Fate anime adaptation though. After you've done the first three, then you can consider the 2014 anime or the HF adaptation that is getting released.

More like "What do I not avoid?" Fate/Extra is worth looking into I supposed, though people are mixed on Extella, and CCC requires some bravery on your part to play. There are the Unlimited Code games for fighting game bullshit. Fate/Strange Fake is pretty good but unfinished. The translation for Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue & Silver is in the works, but it's a mixed bag. Fate/Apocrypha starts off pretty good but takes the nosedive straight into shit the moment the main character is revealed. The topic of this thread, Fate/Grand Order, starts off fairly weak, goes straight to shit, but then picks off and ends up great at the very end.

Beyond that:
Read the Tsukihime VN. Read the Kara No Kyoukai LNs or watch the anime adaptations, preferably the former first (particularly in the case of Book 6, which was adapted very poorly) but with the anime as a must see either way. Check out Notes probably as well. At the very least, Tsukihime is a better VN in a lot of ways, and the remake is never going to happen, so don't bullshit that you're waiting for it. KnK has a good story of its own, and the movies just look amazing. Hell, even if you don't get into Fate, do KnK.

There's a lot of other shit as well, of course. That's the big stuff though.

You literally never have to pay a single dollar in the game unless you're an easily baited whale. The only thing you can purchase is Star Quartz, which you use to roll in the gacha for 3*-5*. You can beat the game with just 1* and 2* Servants so it's not like you're cockblocked in any way. You get more than enough free quartz to get any character you want, as long as you save up for it instead of dumping the moment you get any.

And your fucking point? It's derivative mobile trash with a fucking gacha system, it is not only limited by the system it is on but is designed in such a way so the the main gameplay is waiting and you spend lines to not wait. Fuck off with your mobile shit. Fucking allowing granblue really opened the floodgates for this bullshit on Holla Forums.

>no user, you don't understand. it's free shit
So the fuck what?

Nobody plays it for any reason other than the story, which after the midway point isn't shit. You're definitely better off reading translations online right now than playing it unless you can read Nip, which is what the English release is good for - the translations are already built in. It's going to be behind by quite a bit though, naturally.

It's exactly what you'd expect for a turn-based game. Except most of those you're paying money for upfront.

so how does summoning work? is it random chance?

Wonderful.

jew spotted

Thank you.
Anyone else?

There are always two main gacha:

Gacha #1 is the FP (Friend Point) gacha. You get a free roll on this fucker every week bare minimum, plus more by using support servants from friends or when your servants get used (more when used by your friends). You will very quickly have every 1* Servant and 2* Servant at max NP (five copies). 3* Servants take a bit longer in this one. There is a rare chance of the 0* Angra Mainyu as well.

Gacha #2 is the Story Gacha. 3* to 5* Servants. You will see mostly 3* Servants. There is a guaranteed 4* in this gacha, with one issue - it's not necessarily a Servant. See, both gacha are a mix of Servants and Craft Essences (which boost them). The main issue is that craft essences below a couple of 4* and the about half of the 5* ones are irredeemable shit. The Story Gacha is special in that it adds servants as you progress through the story; i.e. you cannot summon Nero until completion of Septem, Tesla until London, etc.

There are also special gachas. The Modified Story Gacha is a common one associated with the release of new story chapters. There is generally one before, which releases one set of servants, and one after, with the other half. There are rate-ups on the new 4* and 5* Servants on that gacha, making them more likely to be rolled. Oftentimes, this is the only rate-up Story Gacha servants will see, particularly from the second wave of rate-ups. There are also Event Gachas, which do not have story unlock servants in them, but give you a chance to roll the limited time servants released with that event.

Limited does not necessarily equal good or bad. Brynhildr is the rarest servant in the game as she had one very short release. She is also one of the absolute 5* servants in the game and there was maybe one event it was useful to have her for. On the reverse side, the best 5* Lancer, Scathach, is a limited servant who has had multiple releases, generally at every "X Million Downloads" campaign. For Assassins, Jack is always there, while every single limited one is shit in their own way. The two best servants in the game, bar none, are Zhuge (Waver) and Merlin; both 5* Casters, the first a servant available in every gacha, the second a limited servant who had one rate-up. Star ranks are a bit of a meme - the best 3* Lancer, Cu Chulainn, is better than any of the 4* Lancers, and with Grail Ascension to boost his level, is on par with the bottom half of the 5* Lancers. That's more because they're shit than anything else, though.

Beyond that, you have Mashu as a freebie 3* upgrades to 4* later on and get a freebie 3* at the end of every chapter. There are also welfare 4* Servants in a lot of the events, which you get five copies of for NP5. They range from "meh" to "the third best Rider in the game".

I suppose I should also note the Jew Gacha, which comes about once every six months, and lets you use "paid" Quartz to roll for a guaranteed 5*. If you fall for this, remember to enjoy your shitty Jeanne.

Maybe once they know who their competition is, women will clean up their act.

Nigga, you can make paragraph after paragraph over how much you bend over for this mobileshit but the people who have a higher IQ will just laugh at you. All mobileshit is just that.

More like

Tsukihime has a fighting game spinoff which is also a direct sequel called Melty Blood, and it's probably one of the best fighting games ever made. It was hot shit 10 years ago, but now there's about 5 people playing it.

They will just keep fucking Chad like they always did.

good thing i've been learning all about this game with riyo's comic! i'll be totally prepared for it when the time comes

When are we going to create the robo-waifus? Are they ever going to come?

Not in our lifetimes. Good ones anyway.

I was kinda hoping an English release announcement would lead to some threads on Holla Forums.

I never thought I would be the guy with that kind of luck, but it figures it'd be for something pointless like a mobile game.

Thank you kindly user for saving the thread. Have some lewd servants. Lack of discussion of this game on Holla Forums is kind of annoying, but it's to be expected consider how hostile everyone is to mobile garbage. With good reason I will add, but I just can't help, but find it fun to waste time with.

so can you upgrade a 2star to a 3star to a 4 star to a 5 star? so how do you get quartz and is it better to save or spend it?

Every chapter you get a Holy Grail usable for Grail Ascension. It allows you to raise the level limits of servants as high as 100. There are stat differences. For attack and defense, a Level 100 3* is far lower than a Level 90 5*. You also only have a limited number of the things. Most people use it to either bump 3* Servants to Level 80 or 90 and make them more powerful or to grail a favorite servant up to 100. The latter is a bit of a waste IMO because sharing the love is better.

Beating story quests and free quests, from weekly missions, at every maintenance, for difference campaigns, by participating in events, leveling servants, a shit load of ways. The pool of free quartz does eventually start to run dry though, so while a new player may feel like he's swimming in it, the number goes down. Saving it for a character you like is generally the better option - of course, no amount of quartz guarantees you will get what you want, even on a rate-up. Many superstitions exist, including that starter accounts have better luck at getting what they want.

You can't really upgrade a servants rarity, but using grails you can take any servant to max level, even 1* servants which some of them can become really good at max level.

For quartz it depends you can save 30 for a 10 roll and you're guaranteed to get at least a 3* servant or better and a 4* craft or better. Or you can use 3 to do a single roll, which I swear by personally as I've gotten all but 2 of my 5* servants from single shots.

No way I'm dropping my JP account just so I can lose everything and play the game in English. I'll probably use the English version as an alt.

so does there come a point where you no longer can get quartz or grails anymore? grails seem really useful but it doesnt look like there is enough to use for every servant so you gotta be really picky which one you pick

Same here, it'll be nice to actually understand the story without having a translation open as I'm playing.

No quartz dries up at end game, but by all means it never runs out. You get quartz for login bonuses so at least if you login everyday you'll keep getting quartz. There is also maintenance quartz as well, along with events which get released pretty frequently which gives you a chance to earn quartz as well. Grails though are very finite so you'll have to think carefully about which servants you want to use grails on.

This is all you’re going to get, you filthy kike.

I suppose I'll drop my user id as well because it'd be nice to have some people on my friends list. Feel free to add me no matter what you have for servants as this is really the only place I can add people since I don't want to post on halfchan or reddit. All my servants are around level 60 currently.

I wish the goons had raided thia shit thread instead.

I had an end-game account with Scat and Merlin, except I fucked up and lost it. Customer service hasn't responded to my attempts to get it back either, even in Nip on a Nip phone. It's like somehow they can sense gaijin.

Remember kids: Reset your bind code immediately. Not three days later. Not three hours later. The moment you use it, hit that reset button.

Well shit. Is there a way of avoiding that like choosing to help the other whore?

you can do shit about it no matter who you pick

Ouch. I thought I might end up losing my account the first time I had to update the game, but thankfully I did not. Set a bind code right after I finished updating though.

Takeuchi.

You're a faggot. Worse, you're a lying faggot out to shill. I have yet to run into one person talking about this game who just goes in strictly for the story. They droll on forever, on the other hand, about what they've done to grind Saber, Nero, Tamamo, random prettyboys from Fate/Prototype, and so on.

You're a sack of shit for lying and doing/saying whatever to lure more faggots into this cancerous fucking tumor that displays open and clearly that Type-Moon has long since outlived its usefulness and should go bankrupt. This shit is a through and through embarrassment.

Mark you seriously should be deleting this shit. It's shilling for a dead franchise and is deserving of just as much spam and dubs and so on as MGSPachinko would be.

Rem > Rom

Best girl.

I LOVE SABER!!

Please gb2 /a/

So, shit?

Avoid everything and save yourself the pain.

Stay mad faggot, you're the one who bumped the thread without contributing shit. I didn't have to grind shit in the game because I wasn't a faggot trying to max shit, or autistic enough to waifufag a character - and God help you if you are. Obviously there are people who are, and those are the ones that have made the game profitable enough to keep running.

Of course, your entire point is rendered invalid by the fact that only people in this thread who have stated they play the game have mentioned nothing about grinding to max out their servants. So perhaps you would be better suited going back to whatever cancerous hellhole you came from and staying there?

If you think an entertainment company ever has a "usefulness" then that's just extra autism. Entertainment exists for entertainment. It isn't useful unless it's being used as propaganda, as is the case for SJW shit. And seeing as the "use" of entertainment has universally proven to be societally damaging, I think that "useless" entertainment wins this one.

Daily reminder some dumb fucker spent like 900,000 yen maxing out a single character in this shit. Never give mobage money. Might still check it out if it really is one of the better mobage as it could be something to do besides solitaire when i'm on the bus.

Fates writing is kinda mediocre, comes off as some shit written by an edgy 14 year old, so i can't really recommend any of the VNs. Fate/Ilya is good for loli fans service though and Extella is a pretty fun musou. Really it feels like anything good coming out of this is a side effect of how popular this franchise got in Japan, so sooner or later some of it had to be quality.

That's all you had to say. It's shit.

Is this an app or a browser game? I can't find the damn thing in the jewgle play store.

It's an app, but since it's only available in japan it won't be in the play store. You'll have to download the apk if you want to play it.

apkpure.com/fate-grand-order/com.aniplex.fategrandorder
It will be in English only this Summer.

I added you on my two accounts. Ign are Assad and Christ.

Thanks man. It's greatly appreciated.