What are good Cold War games besides Black Ops 1, Cuban Missile Crisis, World in Conflict, and Battlefield Korea

What are good Cold War games besides Black Ops 1, Cuban Missile Crisis, World in Conflict, and Battlefield Korea.

Wargame: Red Dragon

No

my fucking nigger. I need to play through that shit again. The multiplayer was great too.

Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis

this. wargame's premise is the cold war gone hot in the 80s and it's dope as fuck

Vietcong is good but it became its own genre about war is hell and killing gooks.

Vietnam becoming its own genre I mean, it's the most famous conflict of the Cold War and no one at all associates it as a proxy battle between America and the CCCP.

World in Conflict did the exact same 6 years prior.
They're both exquisite games though, and Wargames unit and faction variety gets me hard as fuck.

Good the setting, battle tactics and geopolitica of the time were extremely unique at the time.

Cowadoody and Bad Company just gave it a fucking reskin and were done with it.
Unlike Vietcong, Battlefield Vietnam and Tripjews new game.

Shadow President is the only Cold War gsg since Paradox fucked up and cancelled East vs West.

a thousand times this

Game devs are all faggots.

One day brother…
One day….

Game devs are all faggots.

Metal Gear Solid series (especially on the PSP)

You guys disappoint.
First Vietnamese video game ever made and it's pretty good for a Vietnam game. You play as a Vietcong against the French. Pretty much Call of Duty but not in a bad way.

MGS3?

The Korean war was pretty funny, it ended exactly where it started after a million deaths. Something the Pentagon still hasn't learned: China will do anything to avoid having US troops at the border including WW3.

Codename Panzers: Cold War.

What the game lacks in in-game dialogue it makes up for in being one of the about 5 non-Korean war Cold War game set before the 60's and probably the only one that's not a Hex-turn based strategy game or GSG

That and it fills my autism for mid-50s model Sikorsky helicopters.

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and MGS5

have you ever even been in China? Chinese are the most corrupted and materialistic motherfuckers on the planet, they have no honor, and do anything for the money

East vs. West
:^(