webm thread
last thread at page 13

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7br21BgssUs&list=PLpaNqz1vDmSgmiBZ-9_VapqqixzYKLkZG&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post Dropbox Links and Cheesy Slices

Not vidya

OK but this is your fault.

These threads would get repetitive real quick if you only allowed vidya. They're already repetitive as is.

Does anyone have that webm of the car clearing the intersection full of protestors while Deju Vu plays?

Ha ha! Time for Chinese MMOs!

What a cuck reviewing.

ROBOT CHICKEN IS NOT FUNNY

Jesus, what a fucking baby. I thought liberal faggots loved political commentary about racial tension in the US nowadays? This guy seems to be hell bent against a game built to bank off of current year controversy being anything other than a G.I. Joe PSA.

Then maybe you should stop posting these threads/in these thread.

I will now post a non-video game file just to make you upset.

No idea why Hillary had supporters in the first place, as far as I remember she was never popular.

Getting more use out of $100+ worth of digital restoration software

Is this kid retarded ?

delete this

it's not that bad really

He's just jumping like a retarded bean…

the filesize limit is 12MB , you can post mutliple webms/mp4s in one post as long as the the total sum does not exceed that limit

Smite is literally the worst kart racer I've ever played.

A space sea shanty? Got any more?

:^)

mario kart ai is frustrating as fuck to play with. bottom tier for a racing game tbh.

just search for "carmen miranda's ghost on youtube"

Fuck off DSP/Vinny.
no way in hell am I going to try and get this under 12MB

also I recommend "some kind of hero" and "guardians". along with these I posted they're the best from this collection

so its ok in a racing game to give the AI superpowers to always catch up nomatter how much you crush them so it stays competitive instead of just programming AI that can compete?

user, if you race well enough, the AI will start moving down the track 5-10x the max speed.
its a cheap trick to compensate for bad AI that you'd be relapping on the hardest difficulty.

Isn't that what all driving games do?
And shouldn't you be playing them online?
I hate all racing games, by the way. All except LEGO Racer and Burnout 3

fug "banned from argo" is actually from "where no man", sorry, not "carmen miranda's ghost" but they're both from the same people

no, usually they just race well. you can completely sabotage an AI in mario kart just to see them zoom through the competition to catch up. watch replays, its sometimes hilarious how quick they allow them to "warp" ever notice nomatter how good you do, theres always atleast 1 following closely?

most racing games let you trash the competition if youre that good.

Now there is some rubberbanding, but it isn't that bad. I started at 150cc and instantly finished first quite a few races. Yes it is true, they will go into turbo mode when you go ahead to much, and it sucks that game devs do this, but it is not impossible to win.

dsp was just total trash, instantly throwing his items away, never looking behind himself to make sure he will not get hit by green shells. Also he is overall bad at the game, he constantly falls of the start rainbow whatever the fuck road.

My dark-colored minifig.

I don't play racing games either but LEGO Racers wasn't that good and I'll tell you why: the only useful power up was a fully collected boost.
Still love it though.

Dems the tunes of ye olde.

turn down the quality boy. That way you can fit several audios in a single post. Or let's not post audio webm's at all. I don't think anyone wants to hear them.

Ra/v/e.dj thread would like your patronage.

will Holla Forums ever implement mp3 uploading?

I heard there was this promising new software called Infinity Next that implements it, maybe Holla Forums can switch to it someday.

Fortunately there isn't an Undertale or Steven Universe version of this skit. Yet.

did that episode get cut or something? I cant remember it.

go away josh

Actually, we will not. It was either back then when Holla Forums banned cp or when the file size limit got updated to 12mb when one of the higher guys came in here to talk to us.

We asked for that feature and he told us that the music industry would not like this at all. They would be on their asses 24/7. No idea who it was, but I think it was codemonkey.

that's a shitty excuse. 8 pl, next, the liveposting one, 76(I think). all of these have it.

Hmm, given the choice between a webm sounding like shit and fitting more than one in a post or having better quality and only being able to post one per post, I'd pick option two.

stop giving them ideas

oh yeah, but do you know what they don't have?
a userbase
servers that can handle the userbase
Mark ok fuck this place , migration hwen?
:^)

Nah, it´s a regular episode.

What's the name of the song?

I will give you tow webm's, and you tell me which one sounds better or if the high quality audio is really worth it.

here is the low audio quality one.

and here is the same one with higher audio quality. If you ask me, there is not a big enough difference in them to justify the higher filesize. Also I think these audio webm's are generally boring. I have over 200 audio webm's in my folder but I rarely post them because I don't want to disturb and annoy other anons.

you kinda shot yourself in the foot there, especially since the difference is barely 2MB
I'd still like to figure out the lowest possible bitrate for audio-only webms at which they don't sound like shit.

Oh fuck, played the shit out of both games. Wonder if the online functionality still works.

Codemonkey could simply allow .m3u uploads so you can chain uploaded webms seamlessly together

Please get better taste.

That's a bad example, audio from phone mics is terrible in the first place.

Christopher Walken was in a FMV game?

Yes. And he was un-fucking-believable in it.
Game's called "Ripper".
Here's old Spoony riffing on it:
youtube.com/watch?v=7br21BgssUs&list=PLpaNqz1vDmSgmiBZ-9_VapqqixzYKLkZG&index=1

Well that's the only clip I have. I do have some 9mb and 1mb clips, but they don't use the same source.
Those are not audio clips, those are 2:35 min 720p videos, you can't have to many of them in a single post.

Anyway, I got one more. First the low quality one.

I don't really remember what settings I used here to be honest, the video settings are different too. First one was made when file limit was 8mb.

Converting this to a lower bitrate is actually a better example. At lower quality, you lose the sort of grumble in the men's voices during the chorus.

I've never had a problem with the AI. Playing with other people though, that can drive you fucking insane. People can sit back and stunlock you all day with shells or a star or something. They can let you lap them, then fuck you in the ass with their overpowered last place items while you have nothing to defend yourself with. As long as you don't care about losing, you can pretty much be the biggest prick in the world.

Lowest Opus bitrate while still sounding as good as a 128bitrate AAC is 64

Reminder that a 64bitrate opus sounds as good as a 162bitrate mp3, the only time you should go nuts with opus bitrates is if you're compressing raw sound like from your own personal game recordings

This I had to encode at 160opus in order to retain the positional audio for example

I will keep that in mind for future webm's.

now I don't know about the new mario kart games, but good luck trying this in mk64.

In mk64 you could "cheat" a lot by drifting and tricking. I have tried playing against good players. I win against AI every time, no matter what, but some people are just freaking insane in mk64, double dash and whatever that one game for the wii was called. If you lose it is probably your fault.

Only reason I know that shit though is because I looked up audio retention rates between formats

If in doubt of quality and you want to retain audio bitrate, just go with 80

The Trololo for example I stuck into izotope and restored the audio so I used a much higher bitrate than 64 for Opus because it was not youtube audio anymore as it had been cleaned up/restored/filtered/EQ balanced etc

here's a better one

Look boring compare to tf2. Glad i didnt buy this turd.

But then you can't do stupid shit like this in TF2

Admittedly both games have their ups and downs

forgot I wanted to make reaction image out of this.

They really lowered the skill ceiling in the newer MK games. If you get hit, it takes so long to get moving again that you're just a sitting duck for all kinds of bullshit coming up behind you. It's snowballing bullshit and it's just plain bad design, I don't know why anyone thought it was a good idea not to have mercy invincibility in some form. Also there's some times where it's simply impossible not to get fucked, like if someone gets lightning when you're flying over a bottomless pit. There's nothing you can do.

I prefer rocketjumping and medic vs enemy team fights over press R to aimbot.

I hate playing as Soldier, I only do it if our attackers is absolutely sucking dick and I need to make up the damage they're not doing

99.999% of the time I'm Zender

I wish 2007 TF2 was still here…

>>>/reddit/

>>>/back/

HAHAHA I remember that shit too well, dropping all bananas in mario kart 64's wario stadium or whatever that map was called, or saving the lightning for that part. It would cause a lot of rage, but I think this kind of shit strengthens your friendship, unless your friend is a wanker who hates losing.

But one reason for those items is that the people behind are constantly fucking each other up while the first place is left in peace. Because the motherfucker in third place will give you a hard time. He will never reach the first place, but he still tries to fuck you over, stopping you from reaching first place.

Better is subjective here. I happen to think the rest of the song sucks.

Thanks for reminding me of the Wolfenstein remix

I play other games, this make you feel any better?

>>>/reddit/

Hows this make you feel?

That's the bad thing about online play, you feel nothing for most of the people there, you think of them as just faceless cocksuckers. It's harder to laugh if off when someone ruins your day and then just disappears. Unless you're not a fucking baby like me

I feel like you need to go back to >>>/reddit/ where you obviously belong.

I'll gladly chew fuckers out for not paying attention or doing basic shit

Bet you wish you could down vote me right now don't you :3

Because someone will inevitably ask for it.

That guy delivers some serious dedication for those shorts

Anyone have the webm of the guys in terraria making a giant meatball around them with the music?

Your aim sucks ass it looks like you are controlling your mouse from 10 feet away with a stick, you should be a lot better being that high level.

That slug's going to be fine. The flytrap won't be.

If you play this game without all of the hand-holding bullshit off, you'll have a blast. Why do you have the creative kill hint shit on, user?

Why not listen to the original riders on the storm instead? I am not a big fan of The Doors, but some of their tracks are very sexy. Riders on the Storm is in my opinion better in it's original form. But maybe that's just me because I heard the original one before the remix.

I love style of Eltoro animations

You first trashlord.

I don't prefer any of the versions above the other really, a good remix is just another spin on the same thing the original creator might didn't see or didn't want to do.

pls never stop posting DSP ass beating videos they are poetry

M8 the least you could do is make more webms of TK with better examples of their music. Irstauden Ilosanoma is leagues better with it's "prequel" and they've put out some great albums since Pirun Nyrkki.

His next post will be telling you to go back to reddit

I imagine so. I'm a bit biased though because those two songs are the first ones from them I ever heard. And I heard them on Last.fm before they completely gimped their site and turned it into a shitty Spotify addon.

I miss the old Internet.

Any way to encode an 11-minute mp4 in 640x360 resolution as a single webm that fits in the filesize constraints without totally fucking the quality? I've tried encoding it through the command line with FFmpeg at 25Kbps (constant bitrate) and it's still slightly too big (12.2MB). For comparison, the ones in this and the next post were made with Webm for Retards at about ~400Kbps.

I use xmedia recode because it allows all the same options as command line, or you can just learn command line

12 * 8 * 1024 / 660 = ~150kbps for both audio and video. You might get away with re-encoding your audio at 32kbps at mono. And because it's animation you can get away with lowering the frame rate to 20-24 fps. Get ffmpeg and follow pic related

Lad…

Posting my favorite DSP vid.

DSP reminds me of something that happened to me years ago. When I was showing some friend of a family member age of empires 2 he seemed genuinely incapable of grasping even the simplest thing. Now bear in mind I was around 8-10, and had beaten all the campaigns. At the start of the tutorial he was playing the game told him to click a villager, and I watched perplexed as he kept on clicking. He didn't understand what villagers were, or that he had to put the mouse pointer over something to click on it.

man are you gay or something? Why is dps jerking off your favorite video?

You see this is where i know he's that retarded. Someone who's only pretending wouldn't have the finesse for little details like this. And they're in all of his videos.

I think everyone knows mario kart was never good. same for the mainline series save for a few more recent games like galaxy

I just find it funny.

I will make more dsp videos later today. Looking online for good videos. I hope there is one in which he fights against Dudley, that guy really fucks shit up hard.

I'm trying to find the song from a webm of Nier Automata of 2B walking in a desert with happy russian music softly playing in the background. It use to be quite popular before the realse of the game, I've tried searching for it very thoroughly with no luck and am starting to suspect the song isn't from the game.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think anyone can muster the concentration with that pic in sight.

because it's the only time dsp has successfully beaten anything on film

what is this game?

Is it bad that your image annoys me, since 2b doesn't descend ladders like that in the game? I mean, I suppose she could be climbing up the ladder, but it feels like she is going down it. Maybe that's just because I want her to put her ass on my face.

obviously she is looking down because she noticed you looking up her skirt.

That music is from samurai champloo, not what i'm looking for but great stuff none the less.

I remain fully soft.

2B should not be sullied. She is the perfect sex being.

One of the Deception games, I'm pretty sure

The faggot who made that webm gave it the quality of someone who doesn't like ass.

yeah, rip

Watching this again, it doesn't have any actual nudity in it, does it? No need to spoiler it in the future then.

I like this one, but it's frustrating to not be able to place some of the songs.

Snagged from youtube comments. The Final Mix version is missing Sakura Sakura for the end.

1. Agent Yoru wo Yuku - The [email protected]/* */ 2. Hare Hare Yukai - The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 3. Kanbu de Tomatte Sugu Tokeru - Touhou Project 4. Help me, Erin! - Touhou Project 5. Nowhere - Madlax 6. Fang of Critias - Yugioh 7. Gong - Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 8. Forest Maze(Beware the forest mushrooms) - Super Mario RPG 9. Butterfly - Digimon Adventure 10. Makka Na Chikai - Busou Renkin 11. Airman will not die - Mega Man 2 12. Yuuki vs Iji - Prince of Tennis(musical) 13. Uninstall - Bokurano 14. Tori no Uta - Air 15. Dear You - Higurashi 16. Marisa Stole The Precious Thing - Perfect Cherry Blossom(touhou 7) 17. Dr. Wily stage 1 - Mega Man 2(I did not like the Okkusenman vocal version) 18. God knows - The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 19. Motteke! Sailor Fuku - Lucky Star 20. Gacha Gacha Hertz - [email protected]/* */ 21. Sousei No Aquarion - Aquarion 22. Futari no Mojipittan - Kotoba no Puzzle: Mojipittan 23. Tsurupettan 24. Let's Go - Super Mario World 25. True my heart - nursery rhyme 26. Kiss my lips - Saori Sakura 27. Rodeo Machine - Halfby 28. Dragon Quest Theme Song 29. Final Fantasy Theme Song 30. Gacha Gacha Cute - [email protected]/* */ 31. Aitsu Koso ga Tennis - Prince of Tennis 32.

Thank you my man, I knew I had heard most of those before.

Vinny’s shit but doesn’t pretend not to be. Why compare him to DSP?

Okay, serious question:
Why would anyone threaten a game dev's life over such a thing? I mean, I get it, Bethesda sucks and they did ruin Fallout but to send people death threats over it?
This is a bit different from the feminist non-game dev's just forcing an agenda, I get why those people would get death threats. For the most part its just trolling them because they will take it super seriously.

But for this guy? Some game dev with no real agenda other to try and make and a game and do it badly to get death threats? Take a step into the person who would even be writing such things and sending them off, is it really 'the passion' like he says it is? Or is it just raging autism…

I just want to know if they’re working on a way to remove the online-only restriction for 95% OF THE FUCKING CONTENT. For fuck’s sake. No SCORE, no CHALLENGES, no ITEMS, no DIFFERENT STARTING LOCATIONS… This online only shit needs a lawsuit. The game is only a sandbox when offline.

I still prefer Jack Jack Douga.

That guy looks like he's about to go into the danger zone.

0/10
Too pink.
Her anus is a more… sphincter brown.

Dangerously nigger.

Why would it be? They don't eat, right? So their anuses would be purely sexual, right? The humans would surely design them to have perfectly pink genitalia and ass holes. 9s's glans is probably pink too.

There is nothing sexual about an anus, by physical definition.

You just need to attain more power, if you think that.

ay

What did he mean by this?

These are well made.

Get your candy ass back to the nier thread faggot

Gee.

that's the joke

You're gonna get it now, cake boi.

Oh Iron Sheik, how I miss your glory days

I imagine my old self to be like that guy.
When the engine inside runs out of gas but it keeps running on emptyness.

Those chips looked pretty good though, I've never had chilli or "cheese sauce" so I don't know. Kinda annoyed he didn't stir the bowl more thoroughly.

Anyone have the walking virus webm?

test

song name?

Ghehrman, The first hunter.

Any of you faggots got the dungeon keep rap with the loli devil?

Great Scott user get some taste.

This is a good webm, thank you for sharing.

Would you?

WARNING: DON'T CLICK IF YOU LOVE PUPPERS

I could possibly beat this person till they were a cripple

Second, why the fuck would you make a webm out of that you fucking whackjob?

Forget cripple, I would kill this cunt.

Not mine.

Actually that's a pretty old video, and webm besides. I sincerely doubt they're the one who converted it.

This one didn't need to be spoilered

But you saved it and posted it

What the flying fuck is wrong with you?

i wish i could hate you to death for posting this

more horrifying than

Name of the game?

It's not worth the money. I won it and i wish i had gifted the code to someone else.
I played some normal / ranked / "fun" matches and in conclusion i can not recommend it.
TF2 was much more fun gameplay wise till the cosmetics destroyed everything.