Grand Strategy Games /gsg/

Grand Strategy Games

Archive
pastebin.com/stLT1bVc

randomcountry.gbasood.net/

This Day in History, April 18th
Nothing interesting seems to have happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/turkey/12077703/Turkeys-president-says-all-he-wants-is-same-powers-as-Hitler.html
eu3wiki.com/Prospering_times
youtube.com/watch?v=5bVEXZ38Vs8
youtube.com/watch?v=LClaSilFlA8
youtube.com/watch?v=oTo2wbfvT9E
youtube.com/watch?v=KHcf3E8qOqA
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8
youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas
youtube.com/watch?v=s2ULF5WixMM
youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM
youtube.com/watch?v=4l1lQMCOguw
youtube.com/watch?v=3Yt7hvgFuNg
youtube.com/watch?v=XbLJtxn_OCo
youtube.com/watch?v=bj0lekx-NiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ii-bsrHB0o
youtube.com/watch?v=xnBTJDje5xk
youtube.com/watch?v=qDX6F_O5XB0
crisismagazine.com/2015/atheists-dont-exist
letusreason.org/apolo7.htm
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-fix-darkest-hour-for-windows-8.726656/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=907046271
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for slay all t*rks, azeris included.

Stop it with the self-censorship, it's annoying and borderline namefagging.

Anyway, the beta for the next CK2 is out if anybody cares. Also us it me or has culture conversion become really hard?

Butthurt t*rk detected

Lapua

Is this cuckchan?

Hey does anyone have the latest Warhammer Geheimnisnacht version for CK2?

Between the shit memes and white noise posting it may as well be.

Anyone else have trouble running Darkest Hour on windows 7? I managed to get it working when I played months ago but I had to reinstall and don't remember how I fixed it. I'd ask halfchan /gsg/ but screw posting there without a vpn.

1.02 is still the latest version.
mediafire.com/file/gcwjp1c0isevcvv/geheimnisnacht+1.0.2.zip

Change the resolution of your screen.
Change the resolution of the game from the in-game menu.
Change the resolution of the game from the settings.cfg file.
Stuff like that.

Forgot to mention, I've tried the most obvious things like that.

This is dumb, half the screen is cut off but it doesn't show in the picture. I get that same oddity when the Victoria 2 intro movie plays, half the screen is cut off. Am I missing a windows update? I disabled them.

Tried changing my desktop resolution to different resolution, problem still persists, half the screen is cut off and the mouse leaves trails. I've startpaged this but there's absolutely nothing on it

Fuck off kike, Turks are based

This.

Low energy.

The efforts to reclaim Istanbul have traditionally been low energy.

1897 – The Greco-Turkish War is declared between Greece and the Ottoman Empire.
1949 – Ireland leaves the British Commonwealth and becomes the Republic of Ireland.
1954 – Gamal Abdel Nasser seizes power in Egypt.
1955 - Death of Einstein.
1983 – A suicide bomber in Lebanon destroys the United States embassy in Beirut, killing 63 people.
1996 – In Lebanon, at least 106 civilians are killed when the Israel Defense Forces shell the United Nations compound at Quana where more than 800 civilians had taken refuge.
How are these not interesting? Espceially the first one as it is kind of related to EU4.

It is now.

Good luck with world conquest.

Perhaps it's the extended timeline autist, blobbing the same game from bronze age to space age.

I was talking about how the Greeks were always getting fucked in the ass by the Ottomans in EU4.

There are games that feature the historical independence struggle of FOPOG (Former Ottoman Province of Greece).

Low quality bait, samefag, fake and gay.

Codemonkey officially doesn’t care about paid shills being moderators, so yes, it is.

1906-San Francisco earthquake kills nearly 4,000 while destroying 75% of the city
1988-Operation Praying Mantis is launched in retaliation for the Iranian mining of the Persian Gulf during the Iran–Iraq war and the subsequent damage to an American warship.

I see that k*rds still didnt figure out how to use ID

I for one believe this fine gentleman. Anyone for halva and kebab?

You could've just used a VPN though.

Do I have to become one of those gay af continental (((unions))) in the CWE mod? Is it possible to still take colonies at all? Is it populist or nationalist that is the equivalent of fascist?

Playing ET mod, started as Persia at it's height in 1741. R8 me.

Fun tidbit, Russia is in a personal union under Austria.

Kebab or Zoroastrian?

Kebab, Shia specifically. Pushing back the Sunni infidels like you wouldn't believe.

Eh, could be worse. At least you're Aryan and remove roaches.

That, and carrying on the glorious Nadir bloodline.

Ok I detract my words, remove yourself and your bloodline. That's no better than playing Ottomans.

Why live?

There is no escape

I just wish there was someplace on the 'net where I could discuss grand strategy games with people other than paradrones, redditfags or turbo autists who think repeating the same unfunny canned phrase is funny.
See:

So I'm using the AutoBuild mod for CK2 to assuage my autism in world building but I can't figure out how to successfully change the timing of the events so that it doesn't artificially take the normal amount of build time. How many fucking references and callbacks do I have to edit?

You know what?
I woulnt even turkpost and bait if not autists like you having to virtue signal everywhere "t*rks" "roaches" "slay all turks" etc…
Its just unfunny, forced and out of place

Solid logic, there is no way you can come out of this looking like a retard. No siree.

If you are such a proud turk this internet "shitposting," wouldn't upset you like a small child.

Obviously he isn't a real turk. Steppe blood runs in thin in his veins.

But user, you're doing the same as those shitposters and perhaps they also post that because they wanna bait butthurt turks.

Is there a mod for Victoria 2 that makes the Caribbean more fun?

Im not even a turk retard

t. guy who thinks anyone who doesn't like his unfunny shitposting is "virtue signalling" (you don't even know what that means) against turkish people

Im playing EU3 as Castille, and im curious about Center of Trades. Being the mecantelist that I am, I want to have more CoT.

Should I create a center of trade now (more correctly, when I can)? If yes, where? Should I do it in the Morroco, or in the Ivory Coast? My main interest of colonisation is the americas, but that is too soon, while in the Ivory coast, they are around the 800 settlers, and so I could already put National focus toit, and for when they are settled, to put a CoT there.

Anything else should I know about CoT? Or anything to comment about my game?

*Being the mercantilist

frogot to add thst my CoT, Andalisia, its around 850+ of value, if that helps. I read that its better to have a big only COT than many, but I want to be sure if that is true or not, at least in my case.

I remember once having some aztec CoT getting all the trade in European colonies in America, which felt particularly silly. Making a CoT in the Caribean yourself would propably be thematically more interesting. You should be drowning in cash soon enough anyway.

So its better to have few CoT then? If yes, Then I will wait a little to have proper colonies in America or Cuba.

Don't take my advice as the objective guidance. I never tried to optimize in EUII because it's a pretty easy game.

*EUIII

t. mehmet mehmeti faggotoglü

Based Erdogan

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/turkey/12077703/Turkeys-president-says-all-he-wants-is-same-powers-as-Hitler.html
What did he mean by this?

Kill yourself, turkroach.

Turks are based

In the previous thread someone said he made the could play as Zoroastrian Abbasids by destroying the calpih title, does anyone know where you can find the option of destroying a title or how you can get it?
I really want to play a Zoroastrian ck2>eu4 game but all the regular Zoroastrian starts in ck2 are too difficult.

I think you can destroy titles in the title window. However, I think religious titles can't be destroyed, so I'm not really sure how he did it.
There's also another option: Start as the Karenids and git gud.

I can't possibly be the only one with this glitch.

Turks are impossible to be based.
I mean they could, but they have to kill themselves (and only kill other turks in the process) to do so.

I miss La Plata

Yeah? Try getting good you fucking faggot.

How? Just swear fealty like a bitch and become the cancer of your liege's realm.

Though, in the current version you could just form the secret Zoroastrian cult as a muslim and convert pretty much everyone in the realm to the religion before declaring publicly.

Must be real awkward at the strategy table.

Infighting and sectarian violence are second nature to Pisslam. Don't worry about it.

As a result of my annexations, the Turks had to turn a lot of their African lands into colonial nations. Should I keep supporting Russia's independence, or should I try helping them get independence?

Russia is under a union with Austria, btw.

Anyone else find it hard to muster much enthusiasm for a game of EU4 these days? After going through the teeth pulling experience of rebuilding the Roman Empire in the post Common Sense builds, I just feel there's no real challenge anymore. It's not helped either that the core mechanics have been raped even further than they already were.

Yeah, I have had a chronic case of not wanting to play EU4 since the release.

Maybe try playing a an east-Asian country. So far the MoH mechanics are actually pretty good imo.

Also try playing with mods. I find that mods are always great at spicing things up.

Try the three mountains archievement.

So I decided to play as the Karen dynasty after all and am pretty doing good so far. I helped my zoroastrian neighbour in two holy wars he declared and just got a non-agression pact with the Saffarids so they are not a threat to me.

It's actually the easiest its ever been now that you can stack absolutionism to get something ridiculous like 95%, which effectively turns the game into HoI4 where you annex France without even needing to occupy the whole thing (and at virtually no AE or OE cost too).

I would have recommended later start date and converting to Zorros as any of the (pseudo-)historically Sassanid spawn dynasties. You'd have more fun stuff happening with crusades, mongols and black death and Europe wouldn't be eye cancer inducing charlememe shit.

After exhausting every arbitrary bullshit mechanics they could paracucks finally got the next great idea. For the low, low price of 29'99USD they'll mail you a 2USD chinese made hammer to whack yourself every time you do anything. Anything at all, really.

*postage not included in the price

Is anyone else having the problem in CKII where the moment they create a vassal merchant republic, their heir disinherits? Every time I try, my heir becomes my second eldest son, and my eldest son is made ineligible.

What's the best CK2 start date and country for restoring Persia? I tried Charlemagne start as Bavandids but always got cucked by the Abbasid caliph revoking all my shit

See Try late period Bavands. Steppe nigger infighting leads to many openings for expansion and you can almost justify conversion to Zoroastrianism with resurfaced imperial ambitions of an ancient Persian family.

How about 2017, Syria?:^)

Pretty sure the modern era vicky 2 mod gets updated continuously and includes the Syrian Civil War

Iranian shia are already bunch of magis, though.

I was thinking more along the lines of starting one county away from Damascus and earning it.

just play with the nwo mod, cwe is cucked

Do you mean New World Order or the old modern era game that had India and China as undeveloped nations so they were always instantly conquered by their neighbors?

Why don't you just ally the fucking Ottoscum as well, scotland? Anyone seen this before?

I'm sure France is already allied with them, they do it every fucking time I try playing as Byz.

I got lucky and rolled an OP general. lol

ei ennen uhmamme uupua voi,
kuin vapaa on Suomen kansa.

Vicky 2 isn't suited for Syrian civil war. Hopefulyl someone will make DH or HoI3 mod

There is Putin mod for DH. It also uses that map mod that adds a ton of new provinces so Syria isn't five provinces. The only problem is he continuously updates it based on what's happening.

Okay, not that it's too important, but I think this is just an issue with the beta patch. Elective monarchies are also completely fucked. Fucking paradox, doesn't even play their damn game before releasing something.

VeFaggot here to inform I lost all progress on the 3.3 - 3.23 backporting, by my own fuckup. Couldn't save anything since EU4 doesn't have a detailed error log.
Anyhow, I'll begin working on several planned features before tackling 3.3 again because backporting stuff it's boring as fuck, the submod will stay 3.23 forever ever since RoM is such a huge piece of shit (still not sure about MoH though, I've only heard mixed opinions)

As for the planned features, these will be:

After most of these have been implemented, I'll release a test build since ain't got the time to test it by myself, so a little bit of feedback from you guys would be nice for a change.
Also, if you feel that a certain specific province/culture/country should be added, please let me know.

i remember a mod for Victoria 2 from several years ago that had ethnic cleansing, but i cant remember the name of it. is it in pastebin?

Vicky 2 Ultimate
Robmod
/gsg/mod I think?
HPM maybe?

That's all the ones that I know of.

I want to play a game of Victoria 2 where every nation is westernized. Is the only way to accomplish this to edit the game files and make a mod or can I do it with console commands?

Looks like the AI doesn't quite know how to use secret cults in ck2. It'll flip back and forth between religions constantly.

I don't think the AI quite knows how to do anything in CK2.

Wake up niggers

I'm awake nigger

I'm playing CKII with Shattered Earth mod, playing with Rhodos, will post results later.

Why do you want to build a big empire?

The picture is informative but it implies that all pre-Abbasid muslims were peaceful towards the people whose lands they conquered which is incorrect. Muhammad slaughtered people from his own tribe and forced them to convert.

B-but my highschool history classes said the Muslims were tolerant and were intellectuals during the Golden Age of Islam!

that is before golden age

What a surprise, islam has always been shit.

Things aren't working out so well, will post when things are under control :^)

TIL; they breed like rabbits, so inhumane brutality is an efficient way to spread the message

Wrong.

There never was a golden age, the middle-east was better off without islam.

Golden Age is just multicultural propaganda bullshit.

Playing EU 3 as Castille/Spain, and I have enought money to build a manufactory. Is there anything I should know or do about maufactories?

it's a bull m8

Oh fug
Muiluta ne ryssät

lul
They started race mixing with Arabs about two thousand years ago, haven't been white since

It was the Golden Age for Islam, but for the rest of the world it marked the end of millenia old civilization in middle-east.

Well the issue is rather racial than religious. Of course garbage religions like Islam are only born of garbage races like Semites. But the ancient Assyrian, Babylonian and Egyptian empires were founded by Aryans (before they went multicultural and multiracial and became pozzed shitholes).
So rather, the Middle East was better off without Semites.

[citation needed]

Basic history my nigga. Their writings, their paintings and hieroglyphs all depict this. Then of course the most concrete piece of evidence is DNA from their remains. DNA tests on the remains from their ancient tombs all show they were R1b haplotype (Germanic, Anglo).
As an example, the DNA test on Pharaoh Tutankhamon revealed he was fully a hwhite Anglo man. Look it up.

Build it on a province that doubles the gold output. That's about it.

In EU3 the best manufactories are the ones that give you +cultural tradition, which enables you to run 5/6 star advisors while using your magistrates on buildings.

Unfortunately the actual tech to get them comes fairly late in the game. The best way to get them early is to take Patron of Arts and milk this event: eu3wiki.com/Prospering_times

Wow, you're so contrarian.

Most massive amount of Holla Forums butthurt I have seen in ages. Hard times for you cuckolds eh?

I understand the Mesopotamian Annuaki had blue eyes, but that's about it. All the statues and carvings depict people who look fairly Semitic (big lips and noses, curly hairdos); the same goes for egyptians, their arts depicts people who look fairly different from either Semites, Aryans or Sub-saharans real niggas.

Oh yeah I remember that one, it made Zahi Hawass really butthurt. Too bad Tut was so fucked up from inbreeding he couldn't even stand right without walking aids.
What about Mesopotamians? I don't think any royal remains have been unearthed to support the Ancient Aliens Aryans claim.
So far the only certified 'Aryans' back then were the many Iranic peoples, Indians and Hittites, and of course anyone else from Indo-European descent which was pretty much everyone living north of the fertile crescent.

Reminder that leftists are literally THIS autistic.

Their morale has been pretty low ever since their board owner was revealed as a trans drama queen.

Why is that?

Honestly how insecure are you retards that you feel the need to respond to that post.

Not nearly as insecure as the faggot who made it or you, who got “triggered” by people shooting down said faggot.

How am I insecure for not liking autistic posts? Am I supposed to like the low-effort shitposting?

you can use Gilded Iconography then change ideas

9/11 I laughed

GI's tax hit is pretty nasty early game and you really need more culture if you want to be able to spam good advisors. GI alone only gives you +3% which negates Decay, what you really want is to stack up to +6% or more so you can continually fish for level 6 advisors even at war.

All those mods have Ethnic Cleansing?

Guess I'm about to go download Vicky 2 Ultimate.

You got to get like an older version. The one that works decently is the ones from like early 2016 or late 2015. The current version on rebooted is broken as fuck, and the dev is taking his sweet as time to update it to 3.04.

Aww, well I guess I'll play some /gsg/mod.

New World Order is terrible. Can't remember who recommended it to me, but that swede is a fucking cuck.

Actually the Cold War Extended mod has ethnic cleansing.

Disregard this, I got fucked by the Khazars and the Tahirids and some random horde, I could've easily beaten the last one if I wasn't being attacked from both the north and south by 3000+ troops. I'm kind of getting tired of this.

Besides uninstall.exe, what's the best version of EUIV right now? Is Mandate of Heaven shit?

Last played 1.14 btw.

The OP specifically makes a suggestion about that.

He fervently believed Tut was of whatever ethnicity ancient Egyptians were instead of a Celt/German/Whatever.
It think it was a surprise more than anything else, I mean, nobody expected him to be a fucking European. Guess he was a bit mad that the legendary Tut wasn't Egyptian/Half Egyptian.

1.17 is the last (((decent))) version.

1.14 or 1.15 was the last playable version, unnecessary shit like corruption, sailors and states ruined the game.

I still don't get what's the big idea behind the double core retardation.

It just divides the normal cores in two different parts. It costs the same together. This way you spend less money if you are going to have something only is a territory. From what I have seen that is not the important thing. It is the difference between having a territory and a state and the limits of it.

Most dumb changes in EU4 are for the sake of multiplayer.

It doesn't actually. It makes the first (regular) core dogshit because the 75% autonomy cap and then it makes you pay a second time to core something you already have cored. I also know that there are ways for you to lose that second core via enemy occupation or some shit so you get the honor of paying yet again (and again?) for something you already bloody cored ages ago.

What it doesn't do, and the reason for my confusion is separate colonial territories from those next to your capital so you'll avoid dumb shit like chasing fully occupied highly motivated Portugal across the Africa, Castilian culture across all Spanish colonies trading posts in Indochina or the Parjeets getting ((current year institution)) sooner than Prussia or England.

Does it, really? I watched some shit by Arumba recently and for a full on paradrone even he keeps bitching about all kinds of buggy, vague or plain broken mechanics.

The OP will always be a shit since people don't include the latest version/when it was last edited.

Well…

This was done so that the territorial cores could expire immediately if you were beat in a war.

wahhh I hate that people can chase me and win

Attempt to stop great power hugboxing.

In MP westernization was always suicidal since people would attack you.

Designed so people in MP who get boxed in still automatically get stronger and aren't overwhelmed by blobbers

Literally only relevant for MP where everyone runs around with massive 200 ship doomstacks.

(pre institution change) Designed to stop all non-western players from setting their focus to MIL tech and keeping strong armies while not burning MP on books/birds.

No, the cost is divided in two halves. And you don't lose state cores, but territorial cores and when conquered, not just occupation. Maybe silly, but hardly anything you would notice. The autonomy is the real thing.

Always assume the latest version is shit. Even if a new addition by itself was not shit they wouldn't remove a shitty older one, so it is overall still shit.

Shattered retreat already provided hyperspace capabilities, the fort zoc was supposedly implemented to curtail carpet sieges. It didn't.especially since that shit is the first thing I mod out

And I'm pretty sure westernization was removed to precisely avoid the shenanigans required to be eligible for it. Muh Bantu culture and understanding of technology is equal to Europe's own was also probably a factor. That still doesn't explain why the implementation is so god awful. I mean, simply adding negative institution spread to most religions fixes the game dramatically.

They just imagine new ways to keep you from warring instead of giving you things to do while at peace. Tried Imperialism for example? Now, that's a game that occupies you while at peace without going full spreadsheet autism.

Shattered retreat was done for that reason but it wasn't enough after Johan got beat in an MP.

The fort zoc would be pretty neat if there were about five times as many provinces. The way it is now isn't plausible at all.

Guys, quick EU4 question:
Didn't colonizing set the culture of the province you were colonizing to your primary one once the colony was done?
When was this changed?
And why?
It makes zero fucking sense

You need to wipe out the natives if you want your colony to be of your culture. Use military power to attack them before your colonist gets there.

It still does that but ONLY for provinces outside trade company regions IIRC.

You keep them alive and they're still the dominant culture. It's the trade off for -100% native uprising peaceful coexistence babby mode

maps aren't games

That claim makes sense.

As someone who played a ton of M&T and their admittedly weird ass province borders I disagree. You literally can't make sense on which fort overlaps what and why, occasionally ending up boxed in your own border province after the war was been declared and the hostile forts start projecting control.

You can literally make 1-way forcefields that trap units. I've done it by accident before.

WE
Any historian will tell you they were semitic founded

You're mentally ill, brother.

Re-evaluate your life, you're just as bad as the niggers who claim to be ancient Egyptians.

Is FRCA fun to play? Any tips?

Oh yes, (((historians))) are never wrong, are they

Start drawing up pictures of a white Yakub while you're at it.

fucking wew

Is it better to go for universal voting ASAP or enact the reforms that are required by the 'A New Life in the New World' decision?

Like pottery.

This makes me very sad it gets boring colonizing America over and over again.

This is one of the reasons why I never much enjoyed the time period in EU games. It feels like cheating to know where to go and what I will find in the blank spaces of the map.

I'd even say option for slight randomization in the old continents could, if very well done, do good for the games.

I feel the same way at lease with the random new world i can get a sense of challenge when i see a map i haven't seen before and the high american county hoarding all the spice and gold provinces

meant to reply to

sorry for spam

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

why did you post this in both of the /gsg/ threads here and on 4chans /vg/?

shut up KIKE

JUST

just reload a save and try again my nigga

I'll start from the beginning, I have a save at the start of my Rhodos game just in case shit like this happens and I need to quickly restart.

Guys what's the official /gsg/ discord now?

Question about succession laws in CKII: I'm the king of both Bavaria and Moravia, and my mother (who has no titles besides Queen Mother) has a claim on the Kingdom of Lombardy. If I press her claim and win, I assume she becomes the Queen, but is she still my vassal if she's of equal rank? Since I'm her heir, will Lombardy pass to me when she dies? Bavaria is primogeniture, but I think Lombardy is elective, so that could fuck things up too.

discord is for fags

Equal ranks can't be vassals. Lombardy would pass to you if the electors vote for you but if not you'll always get a claim on it when she dies. Assuming that she dies as queen rather than her vassals immediately revolting to install a new king (which is fairly likely, Queens tend to be hated and AI can't keep control on its own if its a weak, newly installed ruler).

If they do revolt, can I join the war on her side? I can easily out-military them; it's the CB on the kingdom that's the issue. I've never tried to help another kingdom put down a revolt before, so I'm not sure if it's possible.

Yeah I suppose you're right. I just wish forts had a movement restriction capability when it comes to mountain passes, river crossings, and other strategic points of interest. A fort in the middle of a flat plain obviously shouldn't hinder movement in the surrounding countryside, but it'd be really cool to have a single fort of such strategic significance that it could make or break a war effort.

Yeah, but there's a good chance a faction will send an ultimatum and she'll give up the throne by event rather than actually starting a revolt.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just fuck my own shit up now to save time or just try and murder her the second she gets on the throne so I can get that claim

Yeah, the problem with foreign installed rulers is that they'll end up with a demesne of 1, only ruling the capital. On top of that the capital is probably depleted in troops, so the resulting faction will have 10k+ troop power compared to her 100 troops and the AI is scripted to almost always fold when the ratio is that high.

Will my CK2 game explode and die if I use a 2.6 mod (HIP) for 2.4?

Yes.

Yes, any (((historian))) will tell you that the ancient civilizations were founded by Semites. It's almost like the truth is being rewritten to suit an agenda.

Wow, it's almost like ancient Egypt was multicultural. The pharaohs were generally Anglo/Germanic, and the general population were Greek as your image found in a tomb depicts. Doesn't change the well proven fact that Egypt was white, until its later centuries where it was a pozfest of every race possible, and largely why it was in such disarray.

Let me give you a tip Redditors. We have a thing called ID's here.
You're less organized and not as well trained as the shills we had during the election. You can't even check ID's?

I've decided to try yet another ck2 game as the Karen dynasty because I got fucked by the Khazars last time. This time however, I was able to declare war on them when they themselves were fighting 4-5 wars at once.
Is it okay if I arrange a betrothal for my heir with his half-sister? Or will inbreeding cause bad traits because he himself is the product of incest.

Got an alliance with the Tulunids during a holy war against the Yazidids who were reduced to 2 provinces, now both them and the Abbasids got dragged into it, the latter being one of the enemies of course.
Will I gain any land from the Abbasids if I were to win this war?

It's disgusting how easily I'm winning souls for Ahura Mazda as a fat drunken cowardly homosexual with no stat above 7

Post traits.

How do I become Zoroastrian again?
Playing CK2 2.7 with HIP, edited some provinces (Yazd, Kerman and some parts of Mazandaran) to remain Zoroastrian (Since it magically dies after the seljuqs take over)
Can I convert if my capital is Zoroastrian and the falsely profess Islam until my subversive goals have been achieved?

I'm still trying to unify Germany as Brandenburg, I have enough to provinces to form Prussia but because my kings have had fucking shit Administrative skills, I'm behind by 30 fucking years. It also doesn't help that colonial spread so fucking slow, luckily Printing Press was born in one of my provinces so I should catch up institution wise pretty soon.
I need to get all Prussian land but most of it is owned by Poland. I have an alliance with Muscovy, Austria and Sweden but they all just saved my ass from a coalition and are too tired so I have to wait for them to recharge.

I believe that if you control a holysite you can convert to that religion anytime you want, even dead religions.

Zoros actually have a hugely decreased chance of being inbred. So incest all you want.

That's kinda cool and casual as fuck.

It's better than using console commands for half an hour to make the right start up

Never played EU4 to the late game, is it always this broken economy wise?

The game is completely balanced around multiplayer. A human can easily overpower any other country unless you seriously handicap yourself.

If you were playing with 3 other human players they'd be just as OP as you.

No, I mean look at the colonies. Mexico alone gives 107 ducats a month. France itself only makes 90 ducats a month this game. Colonies seem insanely stupidly OP.

Because the game is balanced around other players having colonies to compete with you.

But you can basically immediately annex the Mexican natives in 1 war and get the income of France from it. It's explicitly highly unbalanced if anyone taking colonization can get more income than all of central/eastern europe.

The economy is pretty bonkers late game but usually through trade. That much money from tariffs seems actually broken, as in a bug not improper balance.

Well I'm taxing them at 145%. Apparently they only actually lose a portion of that. And I think its a bug that I get 145% of their total income, I thought it was only supposed to be their tax income.

thx for noticing fam :D

Colonies are fucked ever since they started meddling with them in the last few DLCs. You are never ever going to have such an income without colonialism – the only time I remember getting a comparable income was when I conquered literally all of the Roman territories. Paracucks are fucking retarded

why is the combat in gsg so bad?

Because Paradox is shit and has practically a monopoly on the genre

How do I disable ironman on an ironman save in HOI4?
Hit the wrong button by accident and fucked up a major diplomatic thing, I wanna use a console command to fix it but its disabled, I try to open the file to enable console commands and its encrypted, how the fuck do I fix this?

That's what you get for falling for the ironman meme. It leads to shit like this, as well as slowing the game down by constant autosaves

You don't want to do this because your islamic liege can revoke your duchy for free thanks to iqta government. Even if you're a king, you will get revoked anyway when your liege moves up to medium crown authority (revoke infidel titles for free) which it will because iqta allows crown law changes without a vote.
Basically, you're fucked.

I'd like to know the historical justification for this.

Well, we can assume that it's either:

A. Zoroastrians were actually aliens wielding advanced gene-manipulation powers

or

B. Paradox knew incest was popular and wanted to make a religion that rewarded it with virtually no downside.

I actually wonder whether it was the states thing that did it. Since nations can normally only have a dozen states and the rest are at 75% autonomy, but colonial nations have their own states, nations with CNs get much more income.

Also the silly fact that I can get 140% of their income and they only seem to lose 40% of it themselves. That's basically 2x income from all the provinces.

Is Stellaris any good? Was thinking of buying it, 4X space shit interests me..

Well, the Divine Blood thing helps with mods like the GoT one and Persians did practice xwedodah. How close and how "real" those marriages were isn't clear.

Nippon is pretty cool now. You can do an EU3 vassal swarm like you're the reformed HRE, except starting in 1444

Also the "vassal contribution to development" ability effectively gives you around +20 development (limited to twice the highest development province of your vassals) whenever you pay 200 adm to move your capitol. So just move your capital constantly to every random colony and spam that shit. You can afford it since you aren't paying for cores.

I haven't played it, but if there is a concensus it tends to shit on it. I started playing Endless Space recently, which is also 4X space shit and so far, I can recommend it. It's quite comfy

From my experience, it's a boring unambitious game, it's basically a shitty EU4 clone in space. You have mana, a rip off of Civ 5's civic mechanics, very very few events (you'll see all of them in a single game), a terrible terrible implementation of the war score system which makes large maps unfinishable for militarists, A terrible AI for sectors which you never want to use, a faction system which is honestly worthless as the end goal for any faction is rebellion, an uninspired diplomatic system, no trading, and I find it to be a slog after and even during midgame.

Okay guys need some help, playing Bantzantium I think I fucked something up bad. I stopped using viceroyalty duchies since giving out 40-50 duchies every 20 mins was getting super fucking old, and just landed them and was going to use Vice Royal kings instead…well they keep usurping the title and then it stops being a vice royalty? I'm not sure all I know is I'm not getitng the vice royal kingdoms back and these fuckers keep revolting on me, I keep beating them down and revoking everything but it's getting old.

TLDR why don't my viceroyalties work and what can I do to get them to work again?

So I just kidnapped my liege, the Sultan of the Seljuq Empire. Haven't played this game in ages so I'm not sure how to proceed:
Me and my vassals control 9 provinces in total (all the stuff bordering the Southern Caspian Sea, Derbent and Tabriz), I'm the leader of the independence faction and leader of the secret Zoroastrian Society.
Since my realm is fairly small, if I were to declare independence, the turkish faggot could come around and fuck me right up; I was planning on expanding around the Seljuq realm (Take the rest of Azerbaijan since I control 1 outta 4 provinces there) and invade the shit out of Shirvan, which is the dark green chunk land north of Muqan, but by declaring independence I wouldn't be able to do that so easily.

My original plan was to also kidnap the Seljuq heir, which would leave me with 2 valuable prisoners if the seljuq guy ever dies in prison, and to take the remainder of Azerbaijan, which would take me ~10 years to accomplish since I've got no claim.
I'm not sure if there's anything else I could do inb4 uninstall.exe, other than keeping that faggot in captivity in order to destabilize his realm even further.

Would invading (CB targeting a single province) and assassinating the guy I just had a war with eliminate the truce cooldown? I wanna expand fast before declaring independence (and assuming the sultan complies since he's my prisoner)
Is there any way I could use him as a puppet for my subversive purposes?

If you become independent now and manage to keep the roaches at bay, the mongols will soon come and fuck you in the ass. Better stay as a vassal and expand inside one de jure kingdom.

Haven't figured out my vice royalty problem but in the meantime, we did it lads. Onto restore Roman empire.

Might as well become a sunni.

Soon all will be cleansed, once the empire is restored i'll renounce and purify Europe.

A few centuries of iconoclasm and they would have destroyed all the beauty of Christian art.

Congratulations, you ruined Christianity. Time to embrace Allah and take Mohammed into your heart.

Have you tried deep inside your own ass?

So HPM is kill, right? There were no new updates since november last year

This white boi know what's up. Iconoclasm was the original "we need to appease the religion of peace by removing everything that offends them" movement. Removing religious icons was to the 8th century as removing pork from school lunches is to today.
Guess what? Didn't work. The religion of peace slaughtered everyone who didn't convert, and now history repeats itself.

Wrong, kys.

Glory of Christendom came from the Romans and Greeks, not the desert cult of Rabbi Yeshua Ben Yosef.

Get the fuck out with that shit. Byzantine iconoclasm was for the most part closer to Cromwell tier of puritan revival that claimed religious icons were an unnecessary distraction/luxury.

What retardation is this, do you even know the whole point of who the Christianity is all about?

Butthurt Papist detected.

Roman Catholicism = Satanic counterfeit church

By the time the books of New Testament were written, Christianity hadn't had anything to do with the original messianic cult of Judaism for a long time. Not one notable Christian theologist ever was a Jew…

…Or a protestant for that matter.

Oh hey guys what's… Oh.

Can hordes convert via holy sites too?

All the gospels + Acts of Apostles + the canonical epistles were written in the 1st century a.c. What exactly seems to be the problem with them?
I am not sure what you really mean here. Do you mean that Christianity grew out of Palestine (i.e. small cult) into a larger structure (the Pentarchy)? Or that it is not messianic in the core?
Literally all the apostles + Apostle Paul, plus, if we go by the Church tradition, Philo of Alexandria, too, but there are also others.

youtube.com/watch?v=5bVEXZ38Vs8

youtube.com/watch?v=LClaSilFlA8

youtube.com/watch?v=oTo2wbfvT9E

youtube.com/watch?v=KHcf3E8qOqA

youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms

youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8

Protestants, while not perfect (nobody is, we're all sinners before a Holy God), recognize the truth in Grace through Faith which the early Christians followed (the actual NT church set up by Paul and the apostles, not to be confused with the catholic """church fathers""" that came hundreds of years later. Rather than the man-made traditions that tried to incorporate blatant paganism and satanic practices, actual Christians believe in Christ alone for their salvation.

The Bible is the most anti-catholic book you'll ever read. Catholics especially hate Revelation because it points to the Vatican as being the seat of the Antichrist beast system.

Yeshua (Jah is Savior) haMessiach was a Jew, from the line of David, tribe of Judah, seed of Abraham.

Catholics are not Christians. They worship Horus/Baal.

Just ignore him from now on. He's a catholicuck Jew-hater out of touch with reality.
He believes in Christianity without Christ.

Gentle reminder from Holla Forums that anyone who uses the phrases that this piece of shit has been using is ALWAYS part of the paid shill brigade from another website. Global report it every time you see it. It isn’t worth responding to.

What’s wrong with that?

lel for someone who follows bible literally like a retard you sure hate a lot

Get out, please.

yeah I know hate can exist but its the other guy is claiming to be "oh so pure" while hating on catholics

Lots of christcucks getting mad about who sucks jewish cock the correct way.

And reported.

Thanks for confirming, I guess.

lolwut

Ah yes, the good old "everyone I don't agree with is a shill" bullshit.

Are you high?

Nice to see you haven’t changed your copy/paste playbook in the last three years. Global report.
Confirmed for never having read the Bible. Global report.

they crucified jesus christ

Nothing, they are fine exactly as they are.
That the church didn't follow the precedent set by Jesus past few decades after his death and in fact wasn't a Jewish cult at all.
I should have said "save Paul", despite his theology being shit tier it was indeed notable. The twelve apostles can't be said to have done any actual theology when they regurgiated the message of their dead leader.

All the glories of early Christianity were done by Romans and it's theology with any kind of real thought started with Greeks. Without them Christianity would be another dead cult from Levant. Anyone rejecting everything except scripture is in fact wallowing in lukewarm piss of an still irrelevant Jewish sect.

Best kind of Christianity. Which was my point.

(You)

Because there is a difference between Torah Jews and Talmudic Judaism which was a product of the Babylonian exile.

You have to be specific. Do you hate all ethnic Jews? Or just the Synagogue of Satan?
Holla Forums doesn't differentiate because they're historical illiterates and view Jewish people as a single hivemind boogeyman.

The OT prophecies regarding the promised Messiah were fulfilled in Jesus.
Jews who reject Christ are in the same boat as non-Jews who reject Christ.

The religious authority (Pharisees and Sadducees) did because Jesus was seen as a threat to their man-made rabbinical oral traditions.

Something which would be repeated later as Catholics persecuted, tortured and burned true Christians on the stake. Jesus was against religious hypocrisy.

Saying "Jews killed Jesus" is retarded because there were Jews who followed and accepted Him as the messiah. This has nothing to do with race and everything about religious belief.

Today Judaism have placed more importance on the satanic Talmud, over the Torah (first 5 books of Moses).

So in other words, not Christianity at all.
You're a literal LARPer.

Filtered.

Ah yes, the good old "le tips fedora" meme, a sign of great knowledge in the jewish scriptures and a healthy dose of butthurt.

meant for

Torah jews don’t exist anymore. If they did, they’d be Christians because they would have recognized the messiahship of Jesus.
Since all ethnic jews who are not Christians are the synagogue of satan, yes.
Couldn’t possibly be because YOU don’t understand the difference, oh no…
Which, again, proves that if they actually followed the Torah, THEY WOULDN’T BE JEWS ANYMORE. They wouldn’t practice judaism; they’d be Christian.
Yes, that’s literally what I’ve been saying the whole time and you seem to think there’s a distinction between rejecting Christ (but believing only the Torah) and rejecting Christ (but believing the Talmud).
Bible says otherwise. Learn how to read.
And THUS. STOPPED. BEING. JEWS.

Once again here we see the jewish predilection for the control of dialectical conversation. The main problem stems from the fact that the word Jew/Judaism has multiple meanings, but most people don’t realize this. This confusion was brought about intentionally. The word Jew was invented a couple centuries ago in English translations of the Bible as a shortened form of the word Judean. This refers to the province of Judea, which at the time of the New Testament was a multi-racial, multicultural area, whose capital city was Jerusalem, which was controlled by the Pharisees. Jesus and most of His disciples did not come from Judea–they came from Galilee–and therefore were not Jews by the Biblical definition. Judea was originally inhabited by the Israeli tribe of Judah, but by this point was quite mixed. Whereas Galilee was inhabited only by the Israeli tribe of Benjamin. The only disciple that was a Jew was Judas, who betrayed Jesus.

The Pharisees were the evil Talmudists who Jesus opposed, and who ultimately got Jesus killed for daring to disagree with them. Later, Jerusalem was destroyed, and some Pharisees survived and became rootless nomads. Along the way they mixed with more people who converted to Talmudism. Then, after the invention of the English word Jew, the Talmudists started calling themselves Jews, and renamed their religion Judaism. They started claiming that they’re the people who lived in ancient Israel, and that they’re the “chosen people” spoken of in the Bible. In reality, their religion completely contradicts the Old Testament–even the Torah–and they know it, but they’ll never admit it. They brought about such a deliberate conflation and confusion of the word Jew that today people now use a definition of Jew that is expanded to include everyone in ancient Israel when that’s not at all what Jew meant originally. They also like to conflate Judaism with Hebrewism, but the religion of the Pharisees (Talmudism) only began after they returned from captivity in Babylon, and the Old Testament religion of the Hebrew people before that was quite different. Today, only a tiny minority of people who call themselves “Jews” don’t follow the Talmud.

The modern confusion comes from the fact that most people–even most Christians–don’t realize this linguistic and historical deception. This is especially true of the English-speaking world (Protestants, foremost), due to modern, bastardized, heretical translations of the Bible, plus a divorce from the true traditions of the original Christian church. They’ve totally forgotten how the Jews persecuted Christians endlessly before Christians eventually gained power through the Roman Empire and started dishing it right back to them. Just like a nation becomes ruined when it forgets its own history, the same is true of a religion. In fact, the same arguments used to claim that Christianity is inherently weak because it has now been subverted can be used to say that Western nations are inherently weak because they have been subverted, or that white people are inherently weak because a genocide is being committed upon them thanks to their altruism. It’s just not a good argument at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ

youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas

youtube.com/watch?v=s2ULF5WixMM

youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM

youtube.com/watch?v=4l1lQMCOguw

youtube.com/watch?v=3Yt7hvgFuNg

Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=XbLJtxn_OCo
Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=bj0lekx-NiQ

Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=_Ii-bsrHB0o
Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=xnBTJDje5xk

youtube.com/watch?v=qDX6F_O5XB0

crisismagazine.com/2015/atheists-dont-exist
letusreason.org/apolo7.htm

Atheism is a mental illness. It is an irrational and illogical position.

I think you're confusing terms here. I meant Jew in the ethnic sense.
A Jew will still be a Jew regardless of accepting Christ or not.
Your ethnic background will not magically change depending on your beliefs.

As for your copy paste, source please? It is quite interesting.

Yes, that's THE Harun al-Rashid. Yes, he's a secret Zunist.

I came here for my autism simulators, not a bunch of euphoric, pseudo-intellectual, arm chair theologian arguments against the true faith.

Direct yourselves back to Holla Forums containment, please.
>>>Holla Forums

Also, why the fuck is everyone playing as muslims? They really can't be that fun, is it because you want to get your moneys worth since you gave lots of shekels to paracucks?

Islam is clearly the one true religion in the fantasy setting in which Paradox games are set in. How did you miss this?

I don't play as heathens, what wxactly am I missing? Do they get extra events or more interesting traits or what?

Oh man, (132) is back again.

Why can't we have videogames? Every time I see these derails I come to the conclusion that there are some very crafty d&c goons hard on work, probably from /cucktianity/.

rate my blob

They're autistic and can't let it go that we've all converted to esoteric kekism.

Decadency is as broken as always, so muslims can be extremely OP if played properly.

Reported for intl. Try harder, kike.

Realism. Islam is designed for rapid violent expansion.
It probably doesn't hurt that Paradox are a bunch of Swedes either.

So I swore fealty to Kirghiz for a while to protect myself from muslim invaders, after 2 generations or so I joined the indepence faction and declared war on my liege. Not really sure where to go from here, I think I'll just wait till crusaders and revolts have fucked the Abbasids and Saffarids up enough for me to be able to declare a holy war on them.
What I find interesting is that there's this Orthodox Christian land called Farrah in the middle of the Saffarid shahdom and I have no idea how it ended up there, the ruler is of Alan culture too and somehow survived a war with the Saffarids when I wasn't looking.

This is some next level faggotry, stay bluepilled. That game is shit, too easy to play and it crashes a lot.

Back to your containment board faggot

I can't find a fix for this anywhere I'm running windows 7 and have tried everything here forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-fix-darkest-hour-for-windows-8.726656/
But they apply to windows 8.

Have you tried actually starting a game?

And by the way, I am not memeing when I say that. I mean it. Can you/have you tried starting a campaign?

If the map was a higher resolution it would be slightly better. Countries REFUSE to surrender unless you own all their land, and that means you have to go hunting for 1km by 1km islands at the maximum zoom level, and then you can’t click on them because not only does the goddamn game MISALIGN THE MOUSE CURSOR if you tab out of it, the islands are too small to show up on the shitty bitmap world map.

wait, so if you conquer all of france, you still have to go on an expedition to the pacific to beat them?

Yep. In a real-world scenario we’d call it “France in exile” and basically no country would go after that sort of thing (even WWII had the Germans establish a puppet of France in Vichy, which had control over some–not all–of the French colonies; the original French leadership held the rest and was capitaled in them for the duration of the war). Many times in history we see a royal family flee the ‘mainland’ and administer a war from a colony or other nation, and often the aggressor doesn’t go after them. But this game won’t let them surrender until you take it all.

Back to cuckchan faggot.

Why are you spoiling it fag? You afraid He'll strike you down?

Yes, the whole screen is moved up. Notice where the mouse cursor is and how the button is highlighted, that's how I select the game.

I've tried the most obvious shit too like changing resolution and all that.

Even tried changing the desktop resolution. I played this over a year ago but I don't remember how I fixed it.

have you tried turning the game off and on again?

I guess I'll simply keep him and his heirs sequestered, it's nice that you can become the regent when your liege's imprisoned in your dungeons.
After finding out about pic related, I think I'll do my best to fuck him up; right now some fags wanted less crown power, so I used my position to lower that shit to minimum so it's pretty much a free for all for everybody.

Once I have my way with these turkroach faggots (conquer Azerbaijan and Shirwan, maybe Khorasan), I'll get enough people to declare independence. I had forgotten about the Mongols, so once those fags come I'll swear fealty and eat em inside out like I did with the Seljuqs, maybe I'll even turn them to Zoroastrianism.
I'm loving these new secret cult and intrigue additions, finally those swedish cucks do something right.

Did you try not playing the initial video? (saw it suggested someone)
Was compatibility mode one of the obvious things you have done?

Yes :^)

Yes. I've tried compatibility mode, running as administrator. I think somethings fundementally broken with my windows. I might be missing an update or something, I don't know. I managed to get it running a year ago. I don't want to ask half chan /gsg/ because I don't want to post there without a VPN.

While the mechanic does seem interesting, I wonder if it's historically accurate, how many instances of nobles who secretly followed a religion different from their overlord and then slowly taking over and then converting everybody to his religion really happened?
I know that there were a lot of crypto-jews in certain islamic countries (Turkey/Ottoman Empire is an example) but they never intended to get the entire land for themselves, just gain power and follow their own religion without being persecuted.

Which mod is better, HIP or CK2+?

Try to run it in windowed mode. If you edit config file you should be able to run it without needing to switch desktop to 16-bit. There should be manual how to do that on paradoxplaza forums. Iirc it's in the thread how to make Dh run on Win 8/10.

Try this.

While such cults could be possible, they clearly never amounted to much in real history so they indeed should be rare. Though rarely used in-depth mechanics are almost wasted development.

In real history you see ex-Zoroastrian Persian turning into Shias to oppose their Sunni oppressors, not secret Zoroastrian waiting to revive their religion down to many generations. There also was pagans in northern Europe that clearly didn't pay much heed to being forcibly converted. But pretending is the same as being if you do it long enough and soon those pagans were indistinguishable from Christians.

The mechanic, in it's current OP state in the beta patch, seems to better model proselytizing sects spreading inside large pagan countries with barely centralized religions, like imperial Rome.

there should be an entry bar for joining sects, so that it's difficult (at least for the AI) to get in one. Right now it seems like everyone is in one sect or another

I guess that's what I get for having children with my sister. I'm now married to a qt blonde pagan though.

I've tried that. There's no 16 bit option in windows 7. I changed it in the display settings in windows 7 and it doesn't work.
Here's what I get when I run windowed mode. I already have MS visual 2012 C++ installed, I have stable graphics drivers I don't know whate else to do. My windows is broken.

Here it is in windowed mode.

So you were able to run it under windowed mod?

after you

The screen is still cut in half.

Nobody would help you there anyway. Its obviously a driver issue.

It looks like the game is running under a different resolution than your monitor. If you set both your screen and the game to something like 800x600, does it still do this?

I have a recent graphics driver, I've installed chipset, audio, LAN and uhh what else. I don't know how to diagnose it.

Yes. This is such a bizarre issue and I can't find a fix online.

Welp, it's coming.

Let's just hope it kills most of my asshole vassals too.

I swear the plague is hardcoded to go straight for the player, One game I play in Scandinavia and is snakes straight to Scandinavia, the next game I play Kangz and it snakes straight to Kangland

Think you might be right, just got annihilated. Two heirs in a row then my entire immediate family, now I'm some grand nephew or some shit I never heard of. Wiping out all my good commanders as well.

Right on time, fucking Muslims.

Been having lots of fun with HIP. It adds more provinces, removes the useless India and it's a bit more historically accurate.

Why are you posting youtube comments of videos I have never seen? What has that to do with anything?

They sure start young.

Don't know if anybody remember this, but one user said he was making a gsg set during Rome's downfall. Well, I think I found him: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=907046271
He's also shilling his game in another thread

I've hit a snag in CKII where if my character dies my save shits the bed and destroys itself. It will just freeze and refuse to ever recover. This is unacceptable bullshit. I've restored from an older save almost ten times now, and each time I manage to RNG his health higher for just a little longer, but come the fuck on. I'm going to cheat his health to 100 and just rule as an immortal god emperor if I can't figure out how to fix this.

Is there a way to forcibly hand over your highest title to your heir, because I'm fucking done with this shit.

I've come pretty far with Karen but I've cheated a few times to get out of wars with characters that I could never defeat like the Abbasids so it doesn't feel right, I guess I'm too much of a beginner to attempt a succesful playthrough with them. I think I'll just play as a muslim next time and become zoroastrian through the "convert to local religion" option and then marry my heir to someone from the Karen dynasty.

If your heir is landed do charinfo in console then play (character id) and kill (old character id).

Otherwise play someone else, kill your old character, then play the new one

Ohh, and I think that if you end up in a war against tyranny (happens if you try to revoke a title and the owner rebels), you can surrender immediately to abdicate to your heir.

Fuck yeah. That did it. Thanks a ton.

Praised be.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

It's unoptimized trash that runs like shit even on the highest end computers. You can try it if you want but I'm going to warn you that the game is pretty boring and very uneventful.

In Victoria 2, should I actually blob in South America as Spain or just puppet all of them? The former sounds more interesting but the pops won't be accepted. Is there a way to add accepted pops to the save file only?

It's pretty much useless either way in terms of real value. In terms of roleplaying the choice is whether you want to actually fuck with putting down the rebels in return for boosting your score a bit. It's certainly a lot easier to puppet in terms of infamy though.

Is the NNM hotfix in the pastebin's mega folder the full thing?

Has anyone experience with savegame editing for Darkest Hour?
I'm doing a Kaiserreich RoC playthrough and want to merge/take over techteams from the AOG, Tibet etc. but if I change the files the game crashes.
Do I have to edit other files if I change more than the values?

There actually is one but it's under resolutions
Though I'm not sure if that will solve the issue, it's been ages since I had that with DH.

Is there a way to add accepted pops to the save file only?
Apparently yes

How'd you do that?

I think there really should be an event or decision chain for Spain to retake it's colonies. It would probably only be available under an absolute monarchy, it would have to be before probably around 1860, and you would need to be a Great Power. You might also want a tech requirement like Nationalism & Imperialism though that puts a small window on it since Nationalism & Imperialism only unlocks in 1850. And you would also want an even for the lands lost in the Mexican-American war (if they were even lost) and either to give them up or to hold on to those claims. I would give Spain cores on all the former colonies but not give them accepted cultures for the colonies.

Exactly how you can see it?
No seriously I don't know what else I can say.

Find your nation in the savegame , look for culture=.
If you don't have it add it,
{
"you"
"add"
"the"
"cultures"
"you"
"want"
"as"
"accepted"
}

just make sure they are wraped in quotation marks

No I mean how'd you open the save file?

Now that makes a whole lot more sense.

Texteditor
Notepad++ in my case
The windows editor doesn't consider formatting

Before I forget it search for human in Vicky2 to find your country

Alright thanks goy.

Doesn't seem to be one. Or he took the the requests for more elaborate battles and made a not very interesting looking turn based game out of them.

Hello rob

I've been attempting to put Valentinianism and Sethianism into CK2+ from another mod. I got the religions and descriptions in, but I am unable to make the duchy title for the religious head of Valentinianism. Any idea if something is wrong with this coding?
d_valentinianism = { color={ 153 153 153 } color2={ 220 220 0 } capital = 333 # Rome title = "ADAM" foa = "POPE_FOB" short_name = yes allow = { always = no # Only by special decision } # Always exists landless = yes # Controls a religion religion = valentinianism controls_religion = valentinianism # Cannot be held as a secondary title primary = yes dynasty_title_names = no # Will not be named "Seljuk", etc.}

Not me.

Also I never gave cores, I merely allowed you to integrate them if they became your puppet and you controlled them long enough as an absolutist government. As I mentioned it's actually more of a PITA to put down the rebels than its worth.

Shit, I'm never gonna get to play Darkest Hour.

Don't remember if this is an option in W7, but can you right click -> properties->turn on 16 bit compatibility?

Also in your settings.cfg try these settings:

6 # Display resolution: 0 = do not change (default: 1024x768), 1 = 1152x864, 2 = 1280x768, 3 = 1280x1024, 4 = 1440x900, 5 = 1600x1024, 6 = user specified - see below
1900 # Screen Width (used if 6 is selected as screen resolution - see above)
1020 # Screen Height (used if 6 is selected as screen resolution - see above)
1 # Display mode: 0 = full screen, 1 = windowed
0 # Start-up movie: 0 = skip, 1 = play
0 # Extra debug logs (savedebug.txt): 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled, 2 = enabled + extra map statistics
1 # Load game sounds: 0 = no sounds, 1 = load sounds
0 # Load unit sprites: 0 = no sprites, 1 = load unit sprites
1 # Load country specific unit and brigade pictures/models: 0 = load only generic pictures/models, 1 = load all available
1 # Refresh map on resolutions higher then 1024x768 when not on Map mode. Enabling this will decrease game speed a bit (on higher resolutions only!), but resolves some cosmetic problems. 1 = Enabled, 0 = Disabled

Change width/height if you use a different resolution, but make sure both values are smaller than your actual display.

But those cultures literally represent Spanish people in a location other than Spain.

Did you give the title to a character in the history files?