Be me because fuck you

>Be me because fuck you
Holy shit, has Steam always been this pozzed? Why was this not made a big deal of when it came out? Why did I not realize this when I was younger?

No, OP. Fuck your blogpost.

see… what exactly?

Two faggots living together.

… you do realize room mates are a thing that exist? I mean, it's not like the combine allow breeding either.

Assuming theyre gay is a much larger reach than shit tumblr reaches for. Maybe you should just head back to Holla Forums, fam

The only faggot here is you. Ever consider the concept of "brothers", "friends" and/or "neighbors"?

>>>Holla Forums

What? They're probably live in different apartments in he same block…
Each room that you pass through has like 4 people living in it.

Doubtful. Pretty sure the Combine were putting multiple people in single dwellings.

Since OP is a faggot, let's not waste the opportunity. post more roll sheets, my folder is a bit small.

roll

Fuck You Georgian, check my all American 76

roll for taiwan

if you like darkness and fish, Iceland is a nice place

You're trying way too hard to fit in, newfag.

Please don't land me in a shitty country.

Rollings. I don't know what happened to most of mine.

Not bad, they have some spicy women.

post CYOAs

Every fucking time god damn it, why can't they just get it right for once

roll

I wanna be in Finland or Japan

Goddamn how i miss /cyoag/ over cuck/tg/.

Always figured being Polish would be neat.

1 off, you in the slums now.

Most countries are complete shitholes. This put everyone that is rolling in a massive disadvantage.

Not if you roll an abortion.

>>>Holla Forums

It's probably shopped. I hope… Surely no one could be stupid enough to believe that. SURELY.

Well shit, atleast it's not a quite literal shithole.

HA

What?

Afaik Eastern European countries aren't that shit, well i mean not cuckold sweden tier atleast.

You're projecting. It's just an example of hand-wringing police state apologists.

Unrelated, but does anyone know where can I get all the country flags like the ones on imageboards? I specifically want them because they fit perfectly for a good roll sheet.

(checked)

I try not to read news about the world because it depress me how almost everything is burning, i just bury my head deep in video games

What ever happened to the cyoa board?

I haven't been there for years, but the fact it was fucking deserted as fuck, i'm guessing the BO died and there was no request for the board's restoration. If you want cyoas, go to cuck/tg/, they're very active

Doesn't cuck/tg/ just repost the shitty gay cyoas all the time?

rollin'

Well half of the time, that or waifu shittery, but hey they're still alive. I kinda stopped going there.

Fucking nice numbers there nigga.

roll

Tsundere is the only shit one.

Tsundere is always the shittiest kind of personality.

Yet it's so popular for some reason.

rng

unfortunate.

rolladolerino

at least we will be together user

Masochistic spineless faggots who wants to get bullied by a little girl, that's why.

(Checked)
You poor souls.

I'm not surprised. Of course the generations that are into things like cucking would love them.

it's not like she fucks you in the ass, baka

Yup.

Do all of you faggots realize that humans under combines cant even have sex?

Man, I love CYOA and rolling images. For some mystical reason, they are one-image showstoppers for all your thread destroying purposes.

Rolling.

alright how fucked am i?

Not bad.

Every non-Japanese otaku's dream come true.

51 get

Roll

What a fucking moron you are op.
Shameful!

Roll

Not only is the OP an overreacting closet faggot, but also an apparent retard that can't recognize the difference between a company and a service.

rolling

I fucking hate you OP

inb4 ghana

rolling.

I don't even know if it's leftypol falseflagging pol or a Holla Forumsack imitating a retarded Holla Forumsack in the act of falseflagging pol

roll

Rolling for 1, 3 4, 7, 8, or 0

Come on daddy.

I may not have any roll sheets, but I do have this.

Thats bretty gud banter

rollan

llor

fuck