I need more of whatever Aesthetic this game had

I need more of whatever Aesthetic this game had.
Please help me, I can only think of Bloodrayne and I've just beaten both of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

disc
whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Null_Snyper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goth retard.

What aesthetic? Shitty early over-ambitious 3D?
GTASA? Deus Ex?
Or you want vampires? Sacred 1 has playable vampire class.

tumblr loves world of darkness. you should go there.

Yes, smartass I know it's goth but that's not all it is. Something sets apart VTMB and bloodrayne from games like Darkwatch and Castlevania.
I don't know what it is and it's tearing my life apart.
I feel like this is a genre or setting that I don't know the name of.

What is world of darkness, and why would I go to Tumblr for it?
Are you retarded?

It's the setting of Bloodlines. And Tumblr is pretty fond of the setting. Lots of sjw shit in it.

I think it's the bondage gear. It's just the general more trashy, sexual and urban setting.

That hurts.

It's something. I dunno exactly what but fuck I want more of this sort of setting in games.

sorry kiddo, VTM is one of those one of a kind games, you'll get over it though

unforgivably shit combat?

nWoD =/= oWoD

Please. The new age hippies who wrote owod were almost as bad as onyx path with the looney left shit. They just didn't use tumblr slang.

I get what you mean mate
nothing else does trashy in the same way

for cities though, I really enjoyed the feel of sleeping dogs. someone might be able to name games that get other parts of it right but as a whole VTMB is really just unique.

IIRC none of that shit got into VTMB so it doesn't matter.

Deus Ex is the closest thing. Hitman gives similar vibes where you're intruding on the lives of normal people at times (the Heaven and Hell level in Blood Money almost feels like the VTMB club), but I know that's not the aesthetic you're talking about.

Anyone have the VTM general picture? I need to know what mods to get.

Trashy urban goth-tinged criminal underworld, with horror elements. I know what you're talking about. I love that atmosphere, too. It's a shame it was only really en vogue in the early 2000s.
I want to write a book that channels that feeling. Though there's such a strong audiovisual component to it that you probably can only really do it properly in film and vidya. Maybe comics.

this "aesthetic" has an avatar to bring it into the world through art.
the avatar is horny
the avatar cannot draw
his name is shadman

It's a combination of goth from the early 2000s, as well as the nihilism and atmosphere that a lot of shows and games of that time had. I doubt you're going to find any other games like it because so far as I know there are no other games like it. Even the atmosphere screams 90s or early 2000s horror genre like Angel, buffy, or or some of the original scream movies. It's a product of a simpler time. The closest you can get to replicating it would be to play some ps2 horror games like Haunting grounds or some of the silent hill games, like 3. Course that isnt an rpg, so it's not the same.

that's it! thank you, based user

You just need the patch mod that makes the game at least playable.

You could try VtM Redemption, which is a decent diablo-clone, but with the lore/setting of WoD and a decent love redemption story.

The general aesthetic may see a come back. With live action cyberpunk movies, a new Underworld and surge in popularity in retrowave genres I can see someone giving it a go at some point. I really hope so anyway.

Gothic horror you nigger, stop playing vidya and read some books

I ready your post wrong, disregard me I eat dick.

Yeah I didn't realize this when I first made the thread. But I guess WoD has been really cucked over.
That's horribly unfortunate. is that World of Darkness MMO any good or should I just stay away?

It's dead. CCP cancelled it and sold the WoD IP to Paradox.

I always thought Max Payne had similar vibes to this for some reason

I forgave it.

My sweet, innocent child of summer, you don't know the half of it.

the Sandman Slim novels come sorta close to capturing this, but they're just entertaining reads in general

Wasn't aware of these, thanks for the tip. I'll check them out.

Jesus Christ

disc ord.gg/JP5xnxY

How many gay people play WoD?

I think the funniest part is that one of the most evil entities in the new canon is Gamergate and Vivian James.

I vaguely recall something like this. Do you have the image?

Fuck off.

Harley Quinn wasn't portrayed that way back when VtMB came out. She was usually a jester in a red jumpsuit back then. You're underage as fuck.

I think i died a little insideā€¦

This is ridiculously stereotypical. If they would go as far with black people, they would have to draw them with bones through their noses, golden grills, drinking grape soda, while breaking into a car.

All I found was that it was implied in Beast books. To be fair, they also allude to gender rights activists as well as other movements based around fighting something.

Also, what is with WoD books always using "she" as the default for protagonist characters, but he or they for antagonists?

whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Null_Snyper

oWoD =/= nWoD

Again, that's nWoD.

Wesp's patch. Use basic for your first playthrough and + for the second or don't use + at all. I forget if the basic patch comes with ENB by default but if it does the readme will tell you the hotkey to disable it, I suggest you do so.

There's a similar trend in modern academia that says the default pronoun for use in examples etc should always be she to 'counterbalance years of patriarchy' or somesuch.

I was under the impression Quinn's redesign was directly inspired by Jeanette in VTM:B, though I cannot remember where I first read that.