SPELLFORCE 2 ANNIVERSARY EDITION

THQ Nordic updated spellforce 2, against better judgement they are giving the update for free to all the good goys that originally bought the game

Thats nice
Spellforce 2 is still trash though

I'd rather have a Destroy All Humans port

And I'd rather have you tarred, feathered and drowned in pigshit for some terminally shit taste demonstrated right there but I guess we'll both have to live with the disappointment.

It's been out for a couple of days now and I don't see a magnet. Apply yourself.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DGZCFI4WYJWZ4ET32IV7ODCVWKET7AZT&dn=plaza-

I love spellforce, never finished the second one though.

Oh vey bad, goy! Dont you want THQ nordic to keep working on old games? Vote with your wallet!

But Spellforce 2 is garbage much like Age of Wonders 2.
The first one is great though

I hope GSC updates Heroes of Annihilated Empires now that they went back to Cossacks

Thar original worked just fine, landlubber.

Have you tried rope for that acute faggotry? Just apply directly to the neck area.

Did the same for Titan Quest, nice to see they're randomly updating old games for free after the merger.

Apply yourself, baiter.

Careful with the edge, friend. You'll end up hurting yourself like that.

Home, where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth… Hope, that one day I won't see a shit thread.

Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy… So simple… And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying.

I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope.

Different strokes I guess

Thanks, Spellforce 2.

That game is boring as shit, and worst of all it looks like Spellforce 3 isn't even going to change the formula either.
I mean shit, how do those Germans play this without falling asleep? I've never seen combat in an RTS so uninspired and soporific the way Spellforce does it. It's just massing a blob of generic units while Attack/Moving and bloating your hero units' stats while spamming damage-dealing spells. That's it.

3 is looking much better than 2 and you're watching shitty footage with commentary on top.

Thats like watching GSG gameplay to see if you like the genre or not.

wtf i love spellforce 3 now

Cuckchan memes belong to >>>/cuckchan/.

What?

overreaction about drm, don't worry about it.

Did the same to nexus jupiter incident, I hope the original devs get in contact with them and make nexus 2 or maybe a preequel NEVER EVER!

If the company still has the source code and didn't lose it, this isn't actually all that expensive a thing to do.

Fix some outstanding issues, allow modern resolutions, and slap a "____ edition" over the title and you've turned an old game nobody was going to buy in any notable numbers to a "new" budget title you don't even need to advertise to sell in fairly good numbers. Plus you come out looking like a good company for this. It can also be used to gauge interest in a sequel (important for Nordic games since they've been grabbing up a bunch of random stuff from dead companies for the past half decade that seemed to come in lots)

Denuvo is a pain but at least it doesn't fry your hardware like some of the previous uncrackables. SF2 in particular is interesting because depending on the version it came with either Tages, StarForce or a couple of other guaranteed-not-to-melt-your-motherboard™ tier deterrents.

You'd know my man, you'd know.

Yeah? Go fuck yourself.

last time they gave away an anniversary edition for titanquest i didnt get my free copy because i had the old original cd version. im guessing it will be the same with this game

You could send them an email and beg for it

someone's upset they can't pirate nier autismo lol

Yes it does. Fries SSDs.

They've been releasing patches for a bunch of old THQ games and I love it.

Why did they update the one everyone hated?

They already tried kickstarting it and failed. There's no chance and if it did come out it would be thoroughly mediocre.

fuck off

what's up with all the faggots? Not only in this bread, they are all over the place on Holla Forums

There was a spellforce 3 thread up and everyone was agreeing 1 was amazing and 2 was a garbage WC3 ripoff. Everywhere I look up people mentioning spellforce 2 is always getting trashed. Suddenly 2 gets an update and the fans of 2 crawl out of the gutter to defend it?

Unless you're a baiter calling others baiter to bait them for (you)'s

that's a lot spinning shit in one post

Shitposter calling other shitposters to shitpost confirmed. Thank god for filters.

I liked SP2 but I quit when I got to the firs underground map, it was too dark and I couldn't see shit

There is also WoW general going on right now.

THQNordic would bully them to make an average game! Im ok that it failed the kickstarter, to much drama with that shit

What about faith in destiny?

The game is not even on GoG for me to DRM free pirate it

I pirated this, it's shit, nothing about it was good enough to keep me playing for more than 3 hours

Look pal, this ain't a hipster place where you get cred just for trying to stand out from the crowd. You can stop trying to shill DRM to us like you're back on 4chan.

The short end of it is that DRM is anti-consumer, plain and simple. It's not the pirates who suffer for DRM, because they get DRM-free versions. It's the people who buy your DRM-laden shit who suffer through bullshit restrictions and requirements and potential hardware failure, depending on the DRM.