Dont listen to Holla Forums recommendations

fuck this recommendation
fuck even for 5 bucks a piece its horrible deal so many normalfag baits and shit
pic related

pleb

I ran out of games from that method

That's fucking impossible

Well it IS the PS3 tbh

Are you talking about the Holla Forums's recommended games list from the wiki?
Because that was overrun by redditors years ago. I thought that was common knowledge.

should have done research OP, now kill yourself

You mean the wiki that was over run by redditors and marketers? Well shit OP we already know, thanks for the heads up tho.

there is also a big pic going around

its collection anyway which I can flip for profit, thats really only good thing of ps3 games

Why would you think artsy indie shit is good just because someone recommends it?

This, that site and those infographics can be good for finding games to check out, but everything you see there should be taken with a fistful of salt. If you didn't do your own research and just bought the fucking game on a whim you might actually be retarded OP.

it's free tho

post it

>>>/reddit/

You mean 4/v/, right? Because even I could have told you Flow is (or was) on Newgrounds for free.

Haha what a fucking retard

But I've got one hell of a recommend for you my mane.

wew lad

nah

I don't see Holla Forums anywhere on this. Sure you didn't get this from reddit/cuckchan?

those get reposted here in ps3 thread that where I got them

At least pretend like you're from here.

I wouldn't take them as a Holla Forums recommended game then. In any case the spreadsheets do say that you should do research to see if other platforms are more viable. And you obviously didn't and bought a freeware flash game.

Isn't that Raven from that's so raven?

Isn't that an old as fuck flash game?
Holyshit, you seriously bought a completely free, old, flash game.

I think it's okay as long as you don't look at anything beyond the PS2 era.

I think so, she's a lesbian

You well for it? lmoa
I still haven't decided if people who make those lists are trolling or do they truly have such shit taste.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Here's a helpful rule of thumb for you: if you want advice or recommendations for something, don't go looking for it on its related board. Every board is full of idiots who know nothing about the board subject whatsoever, they just like to act like they do

You don't even deserve a (you) from me.

For instance, never go to /a/. They have shit taste.

Isn't the board owner there a tranny or something?

Also post your idea of a good game. Most of the anons are just to patrician to tolerate anything else.

This. Didn't they call Redline shit when it came out?

Yeah they called redline shit and kept muttering "where's the eurobeat?"

Everything but the concept and the drifting scenes in Initial D is fucking trash. It's definitely a guilty pleasure

Our BO is a fat kike and Holla Forums's is, I believe, a middle eastern turkroach. I don't think BO criticism is exactly a strong argument unless you're talking about their moderation behavior.

Like on Holla Forums?

There's a difference between the BO being a shit nationality/race and the BO being a mentally ill tranny, user.

To be fair, eurobeat makes everything better.

that was way more entertaining than it should have been

I was more hooked on to that race than any game I've played in weeks.

>tfw bet on green ball
Just when I thought I could fucking win something for once

I just wanted to point out the whole Holla Forums recommends and such. Wasnt my intention to lie about it

You forgot the important one.

now we're talking

joruneyth is good thoguhn so aaayoure maksingf too am ch problem ovr nothing i lik espcs but not sall excusiv are basd

But it is shit
only the first yellow line race is good
The one in the beginning where JP blows up his car and loses
Shut up you lying nigger, even though it's not eurobeat; redline soundtrack is pretty dank
Also, FIVE YEARS OF GLORIOUS HAND DRAWN ANIMATION is not an excuse for a shitty hamfisted plot and turd ending

are you having a stroke user?

First stage is literal 10/10 anime

MI UNHAPYP
I ASK FOR EHPL BTU ID ONT HEFLPD MYSELF

chu wan hear mai stori?
fuk yu I only giv yu da bakstori!
why dey col me hoodata. I mix de hood and da hatta!
fok libraris!
yeh fok em!
nigas holla at me. tink I blak. Al dey care is skin.
dey com at me be like ey man what's the dil wif chou?
fok yu! Dat de dil wif me!
Mai bois pas tru. Hey hoodata is my ese, you no messin' with ese, yea?
fok chu I aint no latino bich!
hoodata is da poet of da senturi!
Hoodata plooms all brain alike!
all brains ploom alike for hoodata!
pepol run away from hoodata
pepol run away from de truf

I see recommendations as putting games on your radar that you might not know existed..

If you're actually a fucking normalfag casual who doesn't do his own research that is on YOU. But that's how this industry works is it not? Developing your own taste is too hard.

Here's a newer version of that one. I actually made it back on half/v/ to counter all the template threads asking for PS3 recommendations. I'm thinking of making an 8/v/ version now that the PS3 is dead.

Taken over by reddit AND modded by a brony funny enough, think its still linked to on leddit. I remember some anons off Holla Forums making their own version of the wiki ages ago but I think it fell through like most projects that start on imageboards. Also if someone recommends you a game you should still do the research to see if its suits your tastes or not, if you don't then its your own fucking fault for waste money on a whim.

cleaned it up a bit

still more games than pc tbqh

No, I think you're talking about /2hu/.

The site for it is still up, but most recent change was back in January. Pretty much dead.

why no resistance 1 & 2 but 3 stayed? I heard it was the shittiest one

you heard wrong, I played them all, 1 is a 6/10, 2 is absolutely horrendous and is easily one of the worst shooters I've played in my life, 2/10, 3 has great weapons and fun encounters, solid level design and manages to recapture the whole "Insomniac's inventive ratchet & clank weapons" but in a first person shooter. It's more like an 8/10 and one of the few good modern SP shooters.

Feels good.

hey at least they can keep playing stalker and mount & blade forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever.

But it is, unless you're an animation fag. The story was piss

yeah it's pretty much a movie about pretty visuals and exciting music, it's really nothing special. I guess the same kinda people who still cling to cowboy beepo will love it, but these are normalfags.

and yet you left the game this thread is about? interesting

what are you even talking about?

Was just about to ask what happened to it since I added a shit tonne of entries to it Did the owner just disappear off the face of the Earth? Is there a way to continue?

I don't care about flow? It's a shit game. The compilation comes with a good game, Journey, and a pretty tech demo, flower.

well then, your opinion is irrelevant
also why are you asking me? you should know it yourself

are you the same retard that thought journey was a several hour long walking simulator and tried to justify it with "b-b-but you'll spend that much time fucking around with your partner! I WATCHED A YOUTUBE VIDEO I SWEAR!"?

the same? no
are you trying to tell me journey magically becomes a good game at some point?

lol for teh winz my bro

do not talk about games you never played.

from the synopsis I'm seeing on wikipedia it looks like "puzzle platformer" like Limbo, but you can meet other players sometimes
also, journos loved this game which is a good indication of it being a shitty art piece rather than a good game

besides, you can easily recognize if the game is shit without playing it

Go back to reddit.

I picked green

thank you for admitting you've never played it, I won't be replying to you past this point because you clearly have nothing to contribute

nah

same here, discussion is over

feels nice

that's nice. you usually look at lists like this to find games for a platform, look up games afterwards and see if they are for you. Pretty easy to find out it's available on other platforms if you would rather play them there.

Konami too busy with Pachinko and Fromsoftware is never ever going to make another Dork Sowells gayme for the only two good games that matter to ever come to PC.

I meant emulator obviously, even though it is barely working now they are making significant progress

Yes

But son, the best ones were Part 1 and Part 2. Not trying to start shit but if you look at the games objectively, 3 was medicore but it was still good better than 4 , but 4.. 4 was shit because it stripped your ambient choices away from you.
Meanwhile WoTs 2 let you go full bully and shake people down right out the gate.

2 things.
1. I thought Vanquish was already on PC.
2. Can someone explain the vanquish meme to me? Anarchy Reigns or Madworld, I can understand people wanting on PC. But Vanquish? That was one of their worst games, right up there with TMNT and Korra. That game was shit attempt at a Gears of War clone , but then when I look online, there's nothing but endless praise from people who clearly never played the game or never made past Stage 2 on any difficulty higher than Casual Auto.

I think you're on the wrong board.

But Holla Forums only recommends waifubait, weeb trash or kojima games.

I don't think he is.

which one is STALKER?
or EYE?

You're not supposed to play vanquish like a cover shooter, it's sanic with guns.
Anarchy Reigns with glitches fixed on PC would be sweet though but I don't see them doing it because it's not popular enough.

You can't sanic with guns past starting with the middle of stage 3 and the rest of the game onwards. It turns into a cover based shooter where all cover is destructable, except you will never have enough ammo to take advantage of it for yourself. You're supposed to keep moving and use your NPC allies as cannon fodder. Kind of useless when they can kill you faster than the fucking robots.

GodHard difficulty gave me cancer.

They also never patched the bosses glitching out and turning invincible. if you kill them too quickly. Long story short, half the bosses have phases and forms, they become invincible during a form change but if you kill them before the form change occurs, they'll still change form but they won't take any damage or parts of them will turn invisible.

That still rustles me greatly.

I only finished the game on normal so I take your word for it user.
Didn't know about the boss glitch but seeing as Anarchy Reigns has glitches like infinite dodging/KW and poor latency turning the black baron's heavy KW into a 1HKO, it wouldn't surprise me.

Remember to ALWAYS listen to Holla Forums recommendations. You guys have amazing taste and literally every game that you recommended me turned out to be good.

Fucking this. Holla Forums by and large has shit taste if you play every single thing they throw at you. If you can't spend 5 fucking minutes googling information or watching some gameplay clips, you're a giant faglord.

You must not play many games then.

Same here. I almost always end up playing vidya I see mentioned on this board and very rarely am I disappointed.

Meme all you want the common games recommended here are solid titles for one reason or another.

Come on now, that really should've tipped you off.
You should never fully rely on Holla Forums on what game to play- only to see what bad shit they could find in it to not play it. You should always think for yourself if you would want to play it for what it's worth- not what fucking Holla Forums thinks about it.

I modify those lists usually but still what I wanted to tell with thread is that PS3 isnt really that great if it boils it down to maybe 6-8 really good exclusives

I've heard the aquatic version's better.

PS3 has a bunch of niche weebshit.

It tied me over for a few years when the PS4 came out. Spent 3 years catching up on JRPGs and VNs and when I was done the PS4pro came out plus somebody died and left me the money to buy one.

Life can really work out sometimes.

Got any Nintendo lists?

oh look he wandered out of his stalker thread. shoo shoo, back you go.

I dont want to make a new thread, but what games are worth to keep from 7th gen?
I recently found old PS1 games and sold them for $50 a piece, but Im not sure if the PS3/360 will have the same fate

You have to separate what you read between 2 groups: Anons and then the cancer group with nu-Holla Forums, plebbit and cuckchan.
If you're talking about Holla Forums recommends wiki like other anons pointed out you're interacting with plebbit but that's not the only part of the cancer group. 99% of the time when dealing with 7th and 8th gen consoles the people will fall into the cuckchan, leddit or nu-Holla Forums group.
There are many reasons for that but I personally think it's because the 7th gen was so shit everyone who wasn't a giant corporate cock sucking faggot hopped into the PC which around the same time also became more affordable than consoles. I don't even know if the xbox 360 got a game but the ps3 after all the nogames memeing did get demon's souls and yakuza at the very least, but the xbox one and the ps4 still have nothing.

Reported.