Rave.Dj Vidya Mashup Thread #3.1: lol butthurt Edition

rave.dj lets you mash any two songs you like, and the end result will be entirely dependent on the songs you use. They can range from an absolute disaster of a clusterfuck to a perfect harmonious fusion, that sounds like something entirely new. At times, it is something in-between.

Music Mashup Links Archive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ebTodFfvNW1olDtWOJHhEUFiFBFYYoIvafDpqGY2n74/edit?usp=sharing
(Currently working on labeling each cell link with the name of its specific mashup, help is very much appreciated)

Previously Uploaded Mashups:
mega.nz/#F!6d1TjRiR!nHDTV-mpiNPXV8S3ILEk9A
1st thread Archive:
archive.is/tzcjv
2nd thread Archive:
archive.is/IgiA7

Rave.DJ MEGA Uploads (Currently Incomplete)
mega.nz/#F!2AR3nYpb!4a5YAlxZw17cfyAV8zSB9g
Thank you Easter-user.

WHAT WE CURRENTLY NEED:
1. Someone to upload the bigger files from the mashup links archive into MEGA, in case of an outage or removal. Since currently uploaded MEGA mashups are only files that fit the 12mb limit and/or files that never had their own rave links shared.
2. Someone to report on missing files and links, also labeling MEGA Files/Archive Links with names
3. Quality Control with a poll based system for the upcoming albums.
>>>poll.ly/#/Lb0gyJDK

Other urls found in this thread:

rave.dj/5qG2Ze6YYlGxAw
rave.dj/DXjL88Vmg57oOw
hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php
rave.dj/WuFYZD0EbEccfA
rave.dj/LeHXqcYWf5UoNQ
rave.dj/lvF1aAjGT8duFg
rave.dj/IUnrdAKwGoJtuw
rave.dj/x9_Gzw0lXsrZDg
rave.dj/W8qKodmUF0QZNA
youtu.be/PBh_w4TaIkI
youtu.be/QwVyTKDWHKs
rave.dj/aooaRvTo8lRu_w
rave.dj/L-_YiLWHvhpzyQ
rave.dj/C6t9raBM4rfuNA
rave.dj/wEUL4BVmQ28JqA
rave.dj/Rck7jkD_JnxYUQ
rave.dj/v4iErDrkeE39tw
rave.dj/CM49CmENAu2Wkg
rave.dj/iJjZEcozcXbWzA
rave.dj/7AiY4GFtgayfog
rave.dj/wLGbHJj0u7Sv8g
rave.dj/jzQayUlc2MKXew
rave.dj/rnatBI4qss2Zbw
rave.dj/DzSJd1_h1NvZSg
rave.dj/HA-UILzxj9pUCg
rave.dj/QCmIltEghARGHA
rave.dj/ankWRfSumtGASg
rave.dj/Wd8GD_VT7XM2rw
rave.dj/Aoim5VcNMk6rPA
rave.dj/e_vk-SxKY7l_zw
rave.dj/g3D32OoY-FGs3w
rave.dj/Z4JoOSXpLrUYPw
rave.dj/cbMioyU7OIoDAQ
rave.dj/wPQvJ65HIBFQWA
rave.dj/ft8M91HeSoYYwg
rave.dj/l8VHHBfmi7LXkA
rave.dj/8mcBISRpRq730g
rave.dj/khAcbUI5s2Hljw
rave.dj/xEhHdcQL2pTzzg
rave.dj/AY20CcFs6UM0qA
rave.dj/GmMsyVJ2HzPzag
rave.dj/cyZ8tZjuycL9ig
rave.dj/D0QPE9MK3ChG9g
rave.dj/4snVfcIjcez7Jw
rave.dj/QHZ6IKmvf4xe1w
rave.dj/9RYPqEqiNnb3fA
rave.dj/9RMTcQxSCqqicg
rave.dj/CP97j3iBqkfMuw
rave.dj/92SQN7zXAyoGRA
rave.dj/ZshwrZnWIW8MLA
rave.dj/INVS5prvcKquuA
rave.dj/_D1fO36cDpxP_w
rave.dj/CwOQwUCTeSTU5g
rave.dj/2FRA7lIC3s8D8w
rave.dj/H4eT-QsJCISVOg
rave.dj/otZJzdaWyvwIVA
rave.dj/FkwR1j-l6vmqSQ
rave.dj/j5CjPGVQcDZ22A
storage.googleapis.com/rave-us-3/mashups/2ebc7c92-1c58-42a3-9049-5f278811b8f4.mp4
archive.is/OK1l8
rave.dj/pPUDrQTRYXrqXw
rave.dj/vpurMVJPfEn1pA
rave.dj/O55yuxOpwd7yfA
rave.dj/a53EWFnU687cqQ
rave.dj/H_FxW_QW05yqkg
rave.dj/Lcpa6dVywxb_UQ
rave.dj/35VcZzV-Y5hw-Q
rave.dj/7tluEZKHi2uRmw
rave.dj/Q8ESDqXS8fpbyA
rave.dj/8rBxJZkGBAQ67g
rave.dj/nNmOZ4lQzaDoQQ
rave.dj/z93nHepbzRQr7g
rave.dj/HN8ltFkKHrvJ-g
rave.dj/zGojzs8kJnX0dA
rave.dj/Y-tyGabi8iXW8w
rave.dj/CMAUrCYfxcbf7g
rave.dj/jkI3cl5J6XXH-w
rave.dj/t_8D-X4mtpRtew
rave.dj/FHX09cOSVtZRwQ
rave.dj/2Ak58z51taf_yw
rave.dj/pbT-Xzs6Ig7oTA
rave.dj/zWPTKnQxVZLGtg
rave.dj/RQ65ny8cDp99UA
rave.dj/Zgwuhx3YQyyPOA
rave.dj/KfHuAVhBgV75Zw
rave.dj/ZqKKf8PxJh_FnA
rave.dj/_2rslSwbGorOJw
rave.dj/sCs2lXiegEJskA
rave.dj/21N73qDmGe2KxQ
rave.dj/tK9a217LxBjrZg
rave.dj/DUZ6I-6mdQIUZQ
rave.dj/4ewltIbxSfHj1Q
rave.dj/iy9gNqub-rM04g
rave.dj/MVucuFz4_YBWpw
rave.dj/fGhj-hgtckyoNQ
rave.dj/AvF6mQ2ZtPBVGA
rave.dj/CjZu5-89MsN5wQ
rave.dj/4DcZU4K9YmThsg
rave.dj/MUoNucUcydWNxQ
rave.dj/M98n5KldULZEew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So does virtually every piece of music software

People here aren't going to bother installing FL studio just, or some other program JUST to mix two songs.

One I made in one of the threads that got deleted.

rave.dj/5qG2Ze6YYlGxAw

reboastan

No download required and a very very easy user interface. Also doesn't take up users system resources.
Convenience>quality really

Rave.Dj is the fast food equivalent of music mixing, you can obtain ALL kinds of different foods. Mashup channels on the other hand, are like 4 Star restaurants, that only serve 3 kinds of dishes. With different toppings and additives.

Of course, you can make your own food, but to make the dish you want exactly would take hours. So you'd rather go out on certain days.
It's all a certain type of compromise.

There's also situations where you're only fucking around and ocassionally get a really good mix. I wouldn't spend hours working on this, for example.

These threads are 99% spamming shitty mixes with no discussion. 1% decent mixes that go unnoticed because everyone just spams their trash.

That's so far my best result.

I listen to everything I download, if no one is going to vote on albums. I will do it myself.

unless your mixes are god teir or meme tier nobody's going to waste a post saying "hey this is really good"

how do we vote for songs? by name or by dj link?

I'm not sure what got mixed with what but is pretty good i guess.

This is great.

Tis is ok I guess.

This is meh.

What we need is a faster way to convert them into less then 12MB files.
Making WEBMs takes too damn long

I personally use camtasia to crunch filesizes. You could try an mp4 converter like Handbrake.

Xmedia recode you loonies. I drag and drop the file, rescale to 480, and hit encode.

Half a minute is too long for you?

Or is that 30 minutes? For one file? What kind of computer do you have.

NIGGA THIS IS 24 MINUTES

user that's 24 minutes.

Yeah, I noticed. What kind of toaster are you using, user. I made a bunch of webms with the remixes in the last couple of threads, and they took maybe a minute and a half tops.

Is 2-pass encoding still broken? Every time I'd try to make a webm the thing would crash halfway through.

Haw haw
Mark the Fat Confirmed for butthurt.

Check the "error resistance" option

wew

I have no idea

Really, Mark?

I don't blame him its barely vidya.

It's more vidya than your average webm thread.

Not everything is vidya music though

Maybe Lime or the other guy.

Well, depends. Personally, It's stayed pretty damn on topic with vidya music and such. Now I fixed it to be even more videogamey. I don't think I'll include any track that aren't strictly vidya, or make another album solely for non-vidya stuff posted. Cheers!

Dj.Link if it isn't available on either MEGA, try and vote for stuff that isn't yours to prevent a false sense of polling. Unless you're confident you have a really good fucking remix. I wanted to include my music first, but I realized it isn't fair
I wonder if there's a script to automatically get the names of your tabs to save the trouble of labeling music. It's kind of a hassle.

This

Forgot to say, someone tell mark unbumplock it.

I'm not seeing it.

the MP4's it saves from dj have title filenames that you can use foobar2000 to autolabel from.

rave.dj is the GoAnimate of music mashups. It all sounds like shit.

It's a clusterfuck, but I guess it is tolerable? Not that I would know.

The link for this is at rave.dj/DXjL88Vmg57oOw

None of this sounds very good, third one is the worst.
2nd is the least worst, but still not very good, even if it doesn't sound like a clusterfuck.

Thanks. Unfortunately that won't do anything to help me label links on google docs that I haven't downloaded. Name show up on the tab, but opening and closing manually sounds like a fucking drag. I think I know a way though.
Still, A shame this thread is still bumplocked. I was really stepping up my handywork.
Should I keep poking the bear with a stick and make another one once this one hits page 13?

Do it.

we dindu nuffin, if we keep making threads he'll either actually talk or start deleting them. The lack of responce however is annoying, and one of the reasons I hate how mark does moderation.
In order to get a responce from the faggot you either have to wait for him to eventually make a meta thread or bitch publically, making you seem like a faggot for making a thread just to bitch.

Dunno, making a new one right after the other for 3 threads in a row might have been a bit too much. It's not exactly off-topic though.
Maybe we should tone it down a bit.

Also would it be better to just post the link or webm/mp4 for the fag archiving all this crap?
I think I'll do both so people don't need to open a thousand links to listen to this shit.

Yeah this is something I find a bit annoying as well. Good moderation should not be seen, but they shouldn't just be invisible and bumplock shit without explanation either.

I should become BO. This board would be way more down to earth if I took over. We'd be like hcs64, but meaner.
If you haven't heard of hcs64, I recommend you visit it.
It's nice, It's where the source files for SilvaGunner stem from. Not, the "high quality rips" fad, but actual raw in-game files.
hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php

I made a thread about it, but it also got deleted. It's a shame.

What do you mean?
I'm the fag, you jerk
Yes, do both please. I might get double files when archiving though. Better than being omitted completely it seems.

It's because they DON'T have an explanation, they keep shit threads that break the rules simply because they LIKE them. Then remove ones that HAVE been on topic, but were still removed for unknown reasons.

This is like the plug dj thing, right? I'd rather not have another one of those.

also bumplocking again since this is now a meta thread :^)

What IS plug DJ? It seems I haven't heard of that myself.
Make this a cycle

I'm kinda shit on all the time for doing this though, just look at.

one second you're asking for me to respond the next some other guy is telling me to shut the fuck up. Either way if it's like the WEBM thread then I don't really see the point of having them.

You should've become BO :^)

Okay.

Why does it matter if it's bumplocked or not, it's not like you're discussing anything. You're sharing songs amongst yourselves. Besides, we don't need another WEBM thread.

Mark, buddy, amigo, friendo. I got the PERFECT solution. If the WEBM thread doesn't start with anything included SOME form of videogames or anything hinting at it, ban the person for 30 mins with (Where are the videogames), or little messages to that extent that will give others a clear message.

Look at my OP, the MEGA link is full of video games, which is something I try to keep at. That being said, I agree with you, having WEBM threads either be purged completely, or strictly vidya. Anything not vidya on a webm should be removed.
I wouldn't mind having you test me as a temporary janny to gain your trust. That'd be nice
Should I contact you in twitter?

A bumplock in an otherwise legitimate thread requires some sort of reason, or else we're just left wondering whether or not the thread was bumplocked for derailing, or a shitty OP, or a misunderstanding, etc.
In a shit thread everyone already knows why it was bumplocked, but threads like these require some form of reason.
Also this isn't like webm threads, this is an AI that mixes two songs together and it works surpisingly well, not a shitty listen together service or a funny meme bot. If anything this is more of a vidya OST thread, but it'd be best to keep it seperate.

Turning some of these into mp4s really fucks up the bass for some reason.

Maybe if you'd actually read my post you'd know I expect you to find a proper balance between the two, you autist.
I don't see how this is hard.

Well the thread before this one it was an accident since I slipped my finger on mobile, this thread I just bumplocked it due to the shitty OP. Either way it'd probably be best to merge it with some sort of video game music discussion.

I'm just saying. Well I was trying to do that, however people now want an explanation, which I will rightfully give to them.

Mark why would you force a refugee crisis on the vidya ost threads?

Maybe it's not a good idea then, either way I doubt it'll be an issue since it's a new thing. I just don't want another circle jerk to come out of it like the Plug DJ threads.

Because we want more anons to produce more autism. Not every one lurks at the same time.
I haven't been on 8ch for 2-3 months as an example. Yes the catalog is a thing but not every one uses it let alone check the bottom of it.
Also WEBM threads are 80% reposts.

true enough, if it's bumplocked again let me know and I'll unbumplock it or something depending on what the team as a whole agrees with.

It's because I roasted you, isn't it?
Shitty OP = Hurt Feefees.
Anyways, joking aside. How about I make a new one or you replace the OP current image with this and replace the title with "Music Magic" or something to extent. Deal? Deal.

If it becomes a circlejerk, I WILL stop making these, and the OP will let you know who's making the threads.

Thanks for understanding

Scratch that, you unlocked it. No need for a new thread.

but if it's a shit OP where they're baiting with console wars or meta shit, like this one then I'm gonna bumplock it like the other threads.

it's just a meta baiting OP, either way sorry about the other thread.

That's fair.

I'll unbumplock it this time, but don't do it next time. Also follow the rules with remaking threads. past 300 and on page 13.

I understand the sentiment, but this hasn't gotten into circlejerk territory. This isn't a chat service or supports a cult of personality. We're all anonymous, and it doesn't require skill, just good music picks.

It's alright, as long as we've come to an agreement on this then I don't hold it against you. Replace the image if you'd like, and erase this line.
"Now, now, Mark. The last thread is now on page 13. I'm following the rules 100%, so deleting this thread is just showing how emotionally crippled you are in your current state, while also demonstrating an abuse of power, much like halfchan."

it should be fine then.

I'll edit it if it becomes an issue, but for now it's fine.

I did B)
Delete all the meta posts if you can, it's just filler now that this is resolved.

That's why I want you to delete the meta posts, it's unintentional bait.

very well

Soldiers Miami soundtrack ~ Hotline
rave.dj/WuFYZD0EbEccfA

I have no idea why it sounds so much different in the .mp4 here. When played on the site it sounds fine.

rave.dj/LeHXqcYWf5UoNQ

Nevermind, seems like it's just my media player.

The UNATCO
rave.dj/lvF1aAjGT8duFg

Vote people!!!

This one is nice.
rave.dj/IUnrdAKwGoJtuw

I just imagined JC going super fast proding or beating anyone in the level.

Goto Matabei's theme is a clusterfuck on its own, although yes, he would likely love monster hunting.

The very concept of this sounds like it's wank

Sounds pretty luck based. Also I'm pretty sure some dj is going to steal the good ones for "nerd" gaymer parties.

If we stopped shitposting because faggots steal our shitposts we would never shitpost ever again.

I finally found a song that plays well with Home: Resonance.
rave.dj/x9_Gzw0lXsrZDg

For once you did the right thing albeit for the wrong reasons

And then you immediately undid it, per usual.

so close to great
have to settle for good

Honestly still fucking great stuff. The distorted shit quality Japanese vocals fit the Vapourwave aesthetic perfectly.

Really, the problem is that it's not upbeat or danceable enough to be an uptempo future funk thing and it's not slow and chill enough to be a relaxing vapourwave jam, it just kind of hovers between the two like a musty smell.

Absolutely amazing.

To me, it's both at the same time. And that's rad as all hell.

The positive response has encouraged me to make this mashup/remix myself
eventually
when I'm not so overwhelmingly busy

I thought there was going to be potential between mixing the two songs, but apparently Rave.dj thought otherwise. Before, I originally used the remix by TheSecondNarrator, but that apparently ignored the first half or so of the Southern Shrine remix for some reason. As disappointed as I am in this mashup, I guess I will post the link at rave.dj/W8qKodmUF0QZNA anyway.

(Autism sating double post, saging for that)

Believe it or not, that voice sample is in english(and is english only):
youtu.be/PBh_w4TaIkI
Jap version:
youtu.be/QwVyTKDWHKs
I personally perfer the english version, due to nostalgia and always thinking it was A E S T H E T I C as fuck, just in different terms since I was about 13 when I played/beat WL4

Fucking sick

Not that bad

The Morrowind theme with a MapleStory song that… ripped off the Morrowind theme. Came out passable.

rave.dj/aooaRvTo8lRu_w

Chrono Trigger- Magus

Serious Sam 2nd Encounter- Grand Cathedral

rave.dj/L-_YiLWHvhpzyQ

Pleasure Quarter + Iwatodai Station
I have no idea if I love this or if it's an abomination

rave.dj/C6t9raBM4rfuNA

TAKYON SPIT
rave.dj/wEUL4BVmQ28JqA
The Thing - Nosgoth
rave.dj/Rck7jkD_JnxYUQ
The Witcher - Last of the Wilds
rave.dj/v4iErDrkeE39tw
Dracolich Vix'thra - The World is Tumbling down
rave.dj/CM49CmENAu2Wkg

Red Likes Roses Part 1 x Zero

Foregone Campgrounds
rave.dj/iJjZEcozcXbWzA

Here's one that's even worse, Round Table x It's My Turn. I swear I'm done with RWBY mashups now, will do something less bad.

I LIED. Here's I Burn and Burn My Dread, which is too big for the site: rave.dj/7AiY4GFtgayfog
also I actually like this one

rave.dj/wLGbHJj0u7Sv8g
I hate that this works so well

Timesplitter FP- Disco A-go-go + Shadow Man - Marco Cruz

rave.dj/jzQayUlc2MKXew

Max Payne theme + Shadow Man theme

rave.dj/rnatBI4qss2Zbw

rave.dj/DzSJd1_h1NvZSg
>Taste The Blood x it's a surprise
This came out horribly.
rave.dj/HA-UILzxj9pUCg
>Serpent Eating The Ground x same surprise
This one less horribly.

rave.dj/QCmIltEghARGHA
STRIKEOUTMACHINES, SON.

rave.dj/ankWRfSumtGASg
This is why File 2 is never happening. Here's a fucking pen.

rave.dj/Wd8GD_VT7XM2rw
More YE YEmC: Devil may FUCK YOU.

rave.dj/Aoim5VcNMk6rPA
rave.dj/e_vk-SxKY7l_zw
rave.dj/g3D32OoY-FGs3w
All your final boss themes can be improved with the song of hell.

rave.dj/Z4JoOSXpLrUYPw
To celebrate my inevitable raping at the hands of Owl.

Whoops forgot to unspoiler

some attempts at the Punch-Out theme with the sound-alike TKO from Sam & Max. they sound okay but I'm not too happy with them, the TKO opening is completely excluded from both

rave.dj/cbMioyU7OIoDAQ

rave.dj/wPQvJ65HIBFQWA

Oishii two-han seikatsu from MGS4 x Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine rave.dj/ft8M91HeSoYYwg
Not even the worst thing I've made with this site, but still.

rave.dj/l8VHHBfmi7LXkA
HERE'S A DOSE

Nice. Glad to see this thread hasn't exploded.
Well, always remember to vote and tell me what you'd like to include, or exclude.
I'm gonna go snoop around in the Art Thread and see if anyone can do me any solids, if not, I'll do my own album art, but it won't be as nice as having a drawfriend help make a personalized one. The labels for the first threads's rave links are complete, by the way.

I'm starting to get familiar with Excel, or whatever google calls that program.

Gonna recommend my own because I have no shame:
Red Like Roses Part Zero
I Burn My Dread
Playbackolo Dick
Also gonna recommend . Get both sides of the autism spectrum at once, you know?

Also, friend of mine just made this: rave.dj/8mcBISRpRq730g
His only request is that you credit it to Jack Black.

I'm surprised I didn't have to buy more DLC to make this.

rave.dj/khAcbUI5s2Hljw
My uncle works for Grasshopper, MC Ride's gonna be an assassin in No More Heroes 3

This is an interesting program, but for as many good mixes as I get, I also get terrible ones. I would have expected Touhou + Jets N Guns to produce something good but it was just jumbled trash.

Limiting us to Youtube videos instead of letting us upload our own files is also going to reduce quality, and the search window only shows limited results.

It really lacks the human decision and personal taste factor of doing it manually and the mixes don't come out as good because it's just data analyzing. Not that humans can't make crap too- every mix of Chris Isaak's "Wicked Games" with Deadmau5 "Ghosts & Stuff" only uses the Isaak vocals, never the Deadmau5 vocals, and 10 different DJs have done this mashup. They all sound alike. Use the fucking Deadmau5 vocals, goddammit.

And of course 98% of mashups are modern top 40 pop shit instead of real music.

rave.dj/xEhHdcQL2pTzzg
No words
suffer

rave.dj/AY20CcFs6UM0qA

Nuclear + Undead Man Walkin'
Holy fuck, this one works super well

This is the best critique for this program on here yet. I have music that isn't even ON YouTube, so the fact that I can't upload and mix it with other music is a fucking drag. I wish it had an "Advanced" or "Tweak This" option to further help it. I'm still happy we have this on the go, sure, but I'd love a little more control over this, and degradation prevention. Thankfully, I at least have a sort of keen ear, so most of my mixes come out very good, only about 12 mixes so far (out of 130) have been dogshit.

I'd advise against picking your own, but not enough people are voting, so I'm going to have to throw my rule out the window.

That's a funny request, okay.

Sorry, I'm probably gonna be the kind of dad who can't stop gloating about how amazing his child is. And trust me I'd tell him to fuck off with the request if it wasn't SO GOOD.

Goddammit, this is aural blueballs.

BEHOLD!

And I just realized you can download MP4s by just clicking on the screen when the music's playing. Please be of understandings.

Wow this sounds really nice. Woah what the… Uhm, now it sounds like two songs overlayed on top of each other, literally. It doesn't sound good at all.

Also is it normal that it takes ages to create a mashup?

You were so preoccupied with whether or not you could that you didn't stop to ask if you SHOULD.

Yeah, some of them get stuck at 85%. Try copypasting the URL into another tab.

I feel like that if I removed the non-vocal parts of The Unsung War and layered it over this sped up Objection 2012, it would be fucking amazing.

It almost sounds like it's mocking me.

Wow it sounds like crap… Actually never uploaded videos here, how do I upload them?

when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

That poll thing sure works in a strange way.

realtime reaction typing is unhear of in an imageboard, oh well.

What's wrong with it? You add a suggestion, then other people vote on it.
3+ votes makes it in.

Oh, now I see.
Just add a name in the bottom right corner. It will ask "Who are you?"

Fuck it, you don't even need to vote, just add the songs you want added there. This is too slow to work with a voting system, honestly.

This power was supposed to be used as a force for good.

No, it's because I had to

"no"
rave.dj/GmMsyVJ2HzPzag from a friend

YOU FOOL YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU CONSORT WITH

Seems to be pretty bad… This is taking too much time for me.

Masterpiece

rave.dj/cyZ8tZjuycL9ig
Call the cops, I don't give a fuck

Do not repost, please. Unless that isn't a repost.

Forgot to say, this is why I have the MEGA, Archive & The Upcoming Album. It saves me from re-uploading repeats over and over. Trying to keep it as OC as possible. Please Understand

sorry fam. I removed them all.

Thank you bud. 👍 I already got your files archived and all that, prepared to be tagged and all. They'll make it in the album.
What SHOULD I call the album?

Ra/v/e?

From a friend.

Holy fuck. Yes. You're quick!
Also, you can now use names in the poll, if you look in the archive, most of the links now have a label next to them for easy finding.

bretty gud

Did PepsiSlut make it into the archive? That was probably the best one and I can't find it.

All of the webms and mp4's from the last thread made it, the filenames are just in "axccwer383u83" or whatever the jumbled characters saved here are.
I'll look for it, I don't know what it sounds like though. Everyone seems to be raving about it, now I really wanna hear it.

I have it saved if you can't find it.

I really like this one.

What's the filesize? That's all I need really

8.58 MB

rave.dj/D0QPE9MK3ChG9g Not mine

Found it.
Slut Man Theme Song?
Jesus Christ.

rave.dj/4snVfcIjcez7Jw
This isn't even the shittier version with Hol Horse's BGM from EoH

Shadow Man main theme + Megaman 3 Shadow Man stage theme. I expect this to be awful but it came out halfway decent

rave.dj/QHZ6IKmvf4xe1w

But now a lot of attempts just get to a certain point and halt, even checking them 1-2 hours later and they aren't finished

The video background also eats up both my CPU cores.

Didn't realize that I used the Siivagunner version in this one until it was too late. Remade it with the original song. Came out decent.

Yes!!! I completed labeling the links for the first two threads. I'll start with this one immediately After posting some new mashups

Oh. I noticed rave.dj upscales the audio to 320k.
It at least tries preserving already compressed to fuck lossy youtube quality somehow. LOL

If anybody uses hydrus, i'm putting everything from these threads in there under the tag "Type: Holla Forums mashups"

Just in case.

What's Hydrus?

It's a booru tagging thing on your computer.

Dev updates here every week.

>>>/hydrus/

Yesterday I was mixing like crazy but today it can't even get past the first part of the charge proccess.

nvm it's charging, but it's as fast as a snail.

rave.dj/9RYPqEqiNnb3fA
I heard you like doctors…

It's amazing, I can pick 2 songs each about 4-5 minutes long, it'll spend 10 minutes converting them, and spit out a mix only about 1 minute long. I get the impression their system is fucked right now.

And even trying two vocal pieces spits out crap, it sounds like two files playing simultaneously in a jumbled mess.

Aw fuck, my heart.

Yeah, the most mileage I've gotten is 3:30

.>>12366409
It doesn't even make sense to use this. Why not simply download the videos, put them together how you like it… And even after 1 minute you did a better job then this shitty website.

It really depends on the song, honestly.
Songs that are both heavy tend to come out jumbled and just not very good. Though, when you have at least one song that doesn't have a quick beat and it's simplistic then you can really push this bot to its limit.

I believe I have created a shitpost.

You give people too much credit. Not everyone has the skill or ability to use audacity or whatever to do a proper mashup.

or patience
I need visual cues damn it

rave.dj/9RMTcQxSCqqicg
Hahaha, oh my god.

Double Muda
rave.dj/CP97j3iBqkfMuw

You call that a shitpost? This is a shitpost rave.dj/92SQN7zXAyoGRA

Descend into hell with me
rave.dj/ZshwrZnWIW8MLA

rave.dj/INVS5prvcKquuA
This is what plays when a legendary ancient angsty marxist confused angry lesbian summons a beast and destroys the world

A couple of abominations that are currently brewing

rave.dj/_D1fO36cDpxP_w

rave.dj/CwOQwUCTeSTU5g

This one didn't end like complete shit, I'm surprised.

I need something to mash with Work Harder from LISA

Where's my Ace Combat mashups at?

rave.dj/2FRA7lIC3s8D8w
How to make a cultural marxist song into a song of hope and happiness ;3c

this fucking thread is 90% /mu/ tier garage screaming teens and 10% vidya

But that's a lie, at least for me.

rave.dj/H4eT-QsJCISVOg
At least I tried

it appears i clicked on 3 unrelated mixes straight, checked some others but everything mostly sucks, not in the "not a masterpiece so it sucks " way but in the "can't even call this ear rape" way

Why in the everloving fuck would you want ear rape.

I knew you'd use death grips.

BUT IT WORKS

rave.dj/otZJzdaWyvwIVA

rave.dj/FkwR1j-l6vmqSQ
Don't question it, just click.

Forgive me father,I have sinned

rave.dj/j5CjPGVQcDZ22A

Why. This is nice, in a weird cosmic sort of way.

4 Songs! A-Ahh-Ahh!

Huh.

This one's a keeper.

FUCK OFF MARK AND DELETE INFINITY.MOE

storage.googleapis.com/rave-us-3/mashups/2ebc7c92-1c58-42a3-9049-5f278811b8f4.mp4

I'm gonna rant a bit. I realized that one of my favorite bands is absolutely fucking retarded. Nikki talks about destroying the "Status Quo" while being against trump, when donald himself wants to change it immensely. That, and he says the people voting him don't "Have their best interests" among other asinine shit. The video also shows people fighting against big government when DT wants to shrink it.

This has so much fucking cognitive dissonance it hurts.
archive.is/OK1l8
I hope this doesn't derail the thread

Shitty people can make great art. A lot of great creators can have terrible opinions about their own work, but that won't mean the work itself is terrible. If you imagine that every artist you've ever liked is already dead, art is a lot easier to apreciate.

What the hell is wrong with me to come up with this?

rave.dj/pPUDrQTRYXrqXw

continue to believe a wealthy businessman wants anything other than to line his own pockets. He placed a Hollywood film producer on his cabinet, you can expect TPP or similar to become law soon enough.

Lemme me know when it happens. Trump gets paid less to be president than actually work at his company.

It's more about how damn contradictory it is. "REVOKE THE STATUS QUO, BY…Picking the Person who upholds it the most."
Like, what?

Kind of…. interesting mix with an obscure game

rave.dj/vpurMVJPfEn1pA

It had to be done

rave.dj/O55yuxOpwd7yfA

I made this the other day
Gorrilaz - Stylo and She - Headshot
rave.dj/a53EWFnU687cqQ

I like that, alot

Tribute to Sonic

somehow two songs about speed go surprisingly well with each other.

rave.dj/H_FxW_QW05yqkg

interesting way of thinking, hm

Sonic and Sonic in: Too many pianos
rave.dj/Lcpa6dVywxb_UQ

And here's an alternate version, using the US version of Stardust Speedway Bad Future.

rave.dj/35VcZzV-Y5hw-Q

If you're interested in the idea, there's a neat short story by Borges you might want to read called "Pierre Menard, Author of the Quixote".

rave.dj/7tluEZKHi2uRmw
This makes me sad-comfy.

Hey, you're the original OP from the first thread? Thanks again for introducing us to this gem of a site. It's quick, easy, and allows us to experiment to see if we can work on a manual mix if the automatic one is fine.

rave.dj/Q8ESDqXS8fpbyA
Destruction Highway is a badass name.

poopie

weirdo

I want to reply to like half of this thread with "This is good/great/amazing", but all of my (You)'s would kill this thread. I love this, great work people.

I just hope Mark that fuckin' faggot, won't label these threads as not being vidya related.

If you want to, just give out yous to the ones you'd keep on you if you were stuck on a desert island.

I already talked to him about when this thread started actually, he was hesitant at first but then we explained to him that these threads are NOT like the webm threads.

Noooooo. I'll just them in the album.
It's hard work.

I accidentally so many words. I think I have dyslexia

rave.dj/8rBxJZkGBAQ67g

Simply beautiful.

Drawfag here. Whaddya need?

Stewie Griffin in a Morgana costume.

No wait fuck. I need cover art for the album I'm compiling, I'd like to incorporate Vivian somehow, or the Holla Forums mascot.

Yeah, I saw the post from the drawthread. Usual cover dimensions?

Eddy from EEnE in this pose like he's trying to save himself from Jib

How high can you go? I'd like 1200x1200 if you may.
I'd like to see vivian sitting on the logo, looking tentatively at two different puzzle pieces she's putting together, one green and one purple. While Holla Forums, on the center bottom left of the logo, makes a very sharp expression, gritting his teeth as the music is blasting in his ears. Then /vr/ I think, I grinning like son of a bitch while having his own cans hooked up to some audio device.

That's basically the idea, feel free to go to town on it though! If you may, I'd like to see a rough sketch of a doodle.

Got it. I'll get it as high as that.

Wait, what's the logo?

rave.dj has a logo but it's so generic that I think we'd be better off making our own.

I'll see what I can do. Be back.

Well, you can go as high as you want honesty. The world is your oyster, and this:

Ra/v/e DJ Mashup Mixes
If you can make a catchier title, then that would be good too, have Vivian sit on a letter and /vr/ play invisible guitar. Here is how I'd like to you to position them.

rave.dj/nNmOZ4lQzaDoQQ

Make their expressions something like this. I'm terrible at expressions, but this should suffice

I'm fucking dying

I'm telling you, I'm not a drawfag. I can't draw for shit. Rip

SF4 Poison theme + Sam & Max "Drivin"

rave.dj/z93nHepbzRQr7g

This came out better than I thought.

There go my dreams of an afrobeat-themed prince of persia mashup, i guess.

Alright, here's a really early draft version (in a smaller size). I couldn't have Viv sit on the logo because there's not much space in a square and I need space for the text and puzzle pieces.

rave.dj/HN8ltFkKHrvJ-g
Dear lord what have I done.

rave.dj/zGojzs8kJnX0dA

You Are Not Alone + Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me

you also can't use unlisted videos, so you can't even hide it if you did want to use your own music.

Beatbuddy is technically a videogame.

rave.dj/Y-tyGabi8iXW8w

rave.dj/CMAUrCYfxcbf7g

the vidya music ended up being really heavy so its barely different but its okay

This was interesting.

Here it is folks, the mashup to end all mashups.

Sunny Flight from Spyro 1 mashed with Gratitude by Boingo.

Last one
rave.dj/jkI3cl5J6XXH-w
Redial from Bomberman Hero and the Sims 2 Theme

Heh.

repostan

rave.dj/t_8D-X4mtpRtew a damn mess

rave.dj/FHX09cOSVtZRwQ another mess

rave.dj/2Ak58z51taf_yw
rave.dj/pbT-Xzs6Ig7oTA
more bad mixes

I like it, it's pretty cool.

Oh my sweet summer child

I fucking love it. I'd like it to be a PNG with a transparent background if you may. This is way fuller than I expected!

Yes, the USA will be the USI
United States of Israel =^}
I want to say I hate them both but then extremist autists will dogpile me for being a nonconformist.

rave.dj/zWPTKnQxVZLGtg
This is right.

rave.dj/RQ65ny8cDp99UA
Came out, okay.

rave.dj/Zgwuhx3YQyyPOA
This is good, for the most part. Listen.

I think my copy of Sonic Chronicles is broken.

This is pretty good

rave.dj/KfHuAVhBgV75Zw

I really wish there was a way to make sure titles didn't use the wrong part of the video title.

rave.dj/ZqKKf8PxJh_FnA
link because of potato quality
This AI works really fucking good for rhythm games

rave.dj/_2rslSwbGorOJw
VIDEOGAMMESSSS??

So damn close

Holy shit.

Holy SHIT

rave.dj/sCs2lXiegEJskA
What is this sorcery.

I'm tempted to make a FLAC version of the album, just for the sake of preserving quality for years to come. Not as something to listen to, but something to archive and reconvert years later when the MP3 files degrade in quality again.

Should I? I'll be sure to put a notification that it's not real lossless, but just for the sake of preservation.

I swear to christ, that's what makes me facepalm, but cracks me the fuck up too. There is extremely little to no difference between a fresh 320kbps file and FLAC. This isn't even from a FLAC source, this is fucking YouTube audio quality, which is even more laughable because you don't even know where the videos audio sources come from! I know it's going to degrade worse within years though, up until it sounds like a grainy mess.

The reason FLAC exists is for archiving reasons as said before. People who think they hear a difference between flac and MP3 are also the same people who "Hear" a difference with frequencies above 48kHz.

The only reason to have flac is in case you have years old MP3 files and want to restore the quality you used to have, so you delete the old mp3 files and replace them with the newer ones. You save space and keep the quality. Yes, I know my shit. I've done extensive comparisons on a high end device, I don't fall for audio memes No, the device isn't an audio meme, even 128kbps sounds good from my experience. Which is how I snapped out of the FLAC/High-Res meme. It's about your hardware first, before your software. Even files that are 20/32kHz sound good. It's nuts! It also depends on where the artist/composer made the song and what he used.
For example, you can have a 128kbps song with really good quality because of excellent sources, but a 320kbps file with shit tastic quality because of poor sources, so it won't sound spacious, the instrument separation will be a fucking mess and the mixing will be muddied to fuck. God, I love audio.

If all of my dreams fails, I will most likely try mashups manually, re-learn the piano and become a sound designer.
Always has always been in my heart, but never been my passion.

I'm so fucking happy hearing all of these files, I shed a tear
Jesus. I never take part in these types of projects, let alone direct one, and it feels like I've finally found my calling.

When drawanon finishes the picture, I'll begin uploading the first album.
This is really great stuff, I'm proud of this board.

Can we get a tracklist?

It's pretty much half of the first thread with the really bad ones taken out. Since I'm doing a 4CD 20 track style, It's going to go up to 5 Albums.
If you want a track in, just let me know, or put it in the google/poll backlog, I check that super often.

SF4 - Poison theme + Rolling Stones - Heartbreaker
rave.dj/21N73qDmGe2KxQ

SF4 - M Bison theme + Shadow Man - Legion final boss battle theme
rave.dj/tK9a217LxBjrZg

Done and done.

I tried some mixes myself, but I'm more interested in the decision-making of the site's algorithm. Being able to pin it down may lead to more predictable results. More or less.

rave.dj/DUZ6I-6mdQIUZQ
This shit is great.

WARNING: 100% CANCER but good in a few spots, I might try to mix this one manually if I ever learn
rave.dj/4ewltIbxSfHj1Q

rave.dj/iy9gNqub-rM04g
insert shitty grand dad insult here

Is that you, Illeity?

I love how you can't tell if punished Holla Forums-tan is writing in agony or really enjoying the song, great work drawfag.

This one went horribly but I can't help but toss it in.

rave.dj/MVucuFz4_YBWpw

repostan for gOoD sHiT rIgHt HeRe 👌👌👌👌👌👌

rave.dj/fGhj-hgtckyoNQ
rave.dj/AvF6mQ2ZtPBVGA

It started off alright and then got off track.
rave.dj/CjZu5-89MsN5wQ

Fucking amazing art, my man. I'm honored to have this as a cover. Now to give it a nice little background and then I'm off.
Well, here I go.

Pls don't repost, it saves me the effort of dealing with double files.

Anyways, for everyone else. I'm almost finished. I got irked by the lack of extra info and sources, so I'm looking through some videos to really squeeze all the information I can into the tags. I'll be finished with the first Album by the end of the day, 10PM Pacific. First Album would be definitely be up by tomorrow.

Also, rave.dj links from this thread are now in the archive. As usual, it will take me a bit to name them all.

No problem, mate. Props to KiA for sending me here.

Ya got me. Nice one, user.

I'm so glad this thread has been slower than the other two, I think mainly because I haven't spammed it. I'm too busy organizing everything now.
New update, tracks will be 40 and 4CD, not 20. Way too many tracks, and I'm unsure if there are other new drawfags that want to make album art. At least, not sure if there's enough of them. We'll see.

I want to be sure the albums each have their own unique touch.

Holy shit, KiA sent you here? Well then! Whoever sent you, tell them I said thank you so much, and as always, you too m8!

user I understand you might be new but could you at least attempt to not look new

I'm just trying to be nice, laddie. I don't actually know if that guy came from reddit

Twilight Princess Hidden Village theme + TimeSplitters 2 Wild West theme

rave.dj/4DcZU4K9YmThsg

rave.dj/MUoNucUcydWNxQ

Oh fuck it, I'll post the album in the new thread.

rave.dj/M98n5KldULZEew
This is good

YES!!! PAGE 13!!!!

Ah ah ahhhh