This game worth a shit? Looks sexy

This game worth a shit? Looks sexy

Gameplay is pretty bad, although pirate it if you really want to try it.

I found it pretty boring for a game that took like 5+ years to make. The pixel art is decent but not much above a good snes game.

It's really mediocre

Not TOO bad, but WAY too expensive for what it is.
Pirate or get it at 75% off or something.

Ok pixel art + boring game = pirate it

looks tumblr

That's some low energy shilling. Is it on sale or something?

I'm talking about the pixel art, not the designs themselves.

Try Monsterboy

It's also not out yet faggot

How about a game that's actually out instead?

It simply expresses my disdain perfectly. Who are you to tell me how my visage should be on a reaction image? fucking marxist.

Yeah gamejournos praising it as a second coming of christ for some reason. It looks pretty meh tbh. And that not accounting for terrible tumblr art style.

Oh, you're just here to complain. Don't worry, I've got the stuff you want.

Get the newest ones, they look much better.

You can always tell a game will be absolute dogshit if the journofags start shilling the fuck out of it.

Is this legit? Are these niggers for real?

It's on their blog

Tumblr "art" thread?

wew

You can complain all you want about the Tumblr nose but to say the pixel art isn't amazing is just a flat out lie.

why does tumblr insist on making everyone fat and ugly, jesus christ

Metal Slug and SNK stuff in general poops all over this and has no tumblr nose nonsense. I can't play a game with an ugly, unappealing protagonist unless it's a comedy.

Because they are ugly people inside and out

Honestly, some would be barely passable if they didn't have nig/kike noses. And the overly chink eyes, aren't they supposed to be against racism?

they need characters with traits that are similar to their own so they can identify with them
the inability to identify with characters and people with dissimilar traits is a sign of sociopathy
conclusion: tumblr is populated by sociopaths

SJWs run on 100% projection. You will never find a more blatantly racist, sexist, and rape-happy group of people than them. They are to the last drop human scum.

A pity he's in the background; he's the best part of the whole image

It looks more traced than the others, and it looks like he/she drawed some details on top of the original drawing, so it looks good. You can see that the hair and glasses are pretty much unchanged, so maybe that's why it looks good.

I usually hate how these kind of Western artists make male characters look like absolute faggots when they're looking at some chick they like. It's like they don't know how to draw a dopey, boyish face in love.

The art is good but the gameplay is shit, the entire game revolves around constantly moving your mouse in a certain direction.

It's crap

nigga it's wind waker style noses you fucking faggots

Anything made after '08 that has that nose is tumblr nose.

wtf I hate nintendo now

Also Owlboy is pretty fun

user it's not tumblr nose if it doesn't asthetically clash with the rest of the art and isn't on fucking tumblr.
Level-5 games and Animal Crossing use these types of noses commonly and it works due to the asthetic not clashing with it. Same deal here. It's not a tumblr nose unless it sticks out and looks entirely disgusting and unfitting.

It even looks like a beak on the sprite.

So it is a tumblr nose then?

It's not unfitting, though. It doesn't clash with the asthetics and it doesn't look disgusting, unlike some disgusting nigger nose dyed red.

not even good

This is another reason I hated Hyper Light Runner or w/e that zelda indie game was. You had to constantly be stopped to listen to shit. It was like the hat in minish cap.

I completely agree. Its because

What about Monster Tale.

meh, was a FOTM that barely had a blip in sales on it's first two weeks

Hyper Light Drifter, that game is so fucking shit the demo is better because you're not stopping to metaphorically heart bleed like the developer is, what a fucking meme.

That game is top 10/10

Why do they look 30 or 40 now? The noses where drawn to draw attention.
Actually pretty decent.
Extra curves around cheecks and noses to make her look fatter for no real reason.
Why do they always highlight the noses? Otherwise pretty passable.

Damn, that's cute.

This game got so much attention and I have no idea why.
The concepts are shit, the art is shit, the story is shit, and the gameplay is shit.
It's the lowest form of trash in modern vidya. Shit like Desert Bus has more integrity than this garbage.

This is obviously a shill thread, stop bumping it faggots.

Yeah they are ok as long as they stay inside wind waker.

The only real animation it has are 3 frames worth of birds flapping their wings.
It doesn't look good at all.