Fire Emblem Echoes release date is May 19

Also, Fire Emblem thread

Don't compare that little boy to OP. The little boy isn't a faggot.

I can't believe this image is semi-relevant.

Is Echos basically Sacred Stones 2.0?
Or is it dumbed down like the first 3DS game was?

I also heard Treehouse aren't localizing it, but I've also heard rumors of them putting other people's names to cover up Treehouse doing work (i.e. localized by someone else, yet the work is exactly Treehouse's work- and they appear in the credits like they did minor shit like QA or proofreading.)

What if it's been named Fire Emblem (((Echoes))) for an even more sinister reason than that?

They seem to be keeping it as faithful as Gaiden for what I can tell, but adding GBA-style supports, that dungeon crawling mechanic and town exploration
I'm just hoping that they tweak the maps a little bit

8-4 is doing the localization, the same fuckers behind Awakening's western release
I expect a slightly better job than treehouse, but not by much since 8-4 also butchered a lot of things in Awakening

Also fuck, I feel old just remembering "American Badass" 'Taker, I can almost hear Limp Bizkit in the background

Granted, it's a tiny bit better than Treehouse, but the things they did to Awakening still drives me up the wall, and fuck them for removing the mute option for the player.

I still expect them to fuck up things a lot, just not as outright insulting as Treehouse did with Fates

I've been playing FE12 recently and I somehow managed to under level everyone but the player character.
I'm debating whether or not to just start from scratch, though it's been amusing watching him just massacre basically everything solo. Dude can kill dragons with just an iron sword and at E rank in swords.

From what i've seen, it's surprisingly faithful to Gaiden, including things like bows having 1-5 range, enormous terrain bonuses, and magic draining the user's HP. Stuff like growth rates have been improved, the dungeon crawling and village exploration have been expanded on, there are supports, and the presentation is a lot better, but the map design is also unfortunately faithful to the original game.

Nintendo keeps milking this shitty franchise and weebs keep buying into it

Are fire emblem fags the gayest people on earth?

And I thought Generals having bows for that one game was weird.

No, Sacred Stones is Gaiden 2.0, which makes echoes Gaiden 5.0, given that Awakening and Fates were 3.0 and 4.0 respectively.

And while this may be true, please do not let this extensive clarification distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft. through an announcer’s table.

Where else will I get my TTS rpgs?

Who /kanenites/ here?

He broke him in half, by god. Never forget.

mfw i bought Fire Emblem Fates and i couldn't even make it past the fifth mission because it's so boring.
I hope that Echoes brings the fun back.

I sold Fates just two months after i bought it and put Luma on my 3DS. Best decision aganst jewtendo ever.

And that's my main concern, those maps really need a tweak or two, some new obstacles, enemy spawns or something.

Motherfucker I miss 90's Foley, that 2nd run as GM/Steph's bitchboy made him look really bad

Conquest or Birthright ?

i want a Kane vs Bane match to see who wins

The real question is will the game be worth a buy? It probably won't be, seeing Nintendo's recent track record.

You can play it right now to find out if you don't care about the story. There's a Jap CIA floating around.

Why the fuck would you even buy a 3ds game anymore?

wew

Both are shit, why bother asking?

This is so fucking sad, FE is now a VN with RTS mini-games and weebs are eating it up

I only started caring about this franchise just in time for it to get all sorts of fucked up. I fucking hate weebs, not for being weebs, but for having no fucking standards whatsoever. And the bastards at IntSys aren't even using their piles of weebdosh to make a new Advance Wars.

At least this new one seems like its stepping back from that.