Persona 5 is the best jrpgs will be this gen

Is it all downhill from here quality wise?

Why is Max Landis such a faggot

BECAUSE HES GAY MIKE, LEAVE IT ALONE!

TALK ABOUT HIS BALLSACK

Your Vivian fan art meme magic is getting too dank.

PC port when?

Jewish.

PS3 emulators coming along gentile.

It all works

shamefrur.

Sony would have to be insane to do that, all the PS4 has going for it now is Death Stranding and Persona 5.

Persona 5 is on the PS3 as well. Why do people keep thinking it's an exclusive? It doesn't even look that much better on the PS4, but I have to assume the load times are lessened.

What's insane is that they keep sticking to the dying console market.
Even Nintendo had the sense to put shit out for mobilefags

Pretty much. On the bright side this year's been hella fun.

There's still Super Mario Odyssey, but there's not telling if that's going to be good or not.

Its been great, but theres a long, dark winter a comin'

No thanks, M$

THEN BUY A GODDAMN PREOWNED $50 PS3 GOYIM!
we live in the golden age of "4 for $10" ps3 clearance sales. Do you have any idea how much great shit is on that after its post 2008 revival from the NOGAEMS machine status?

A fuckin' lot son

Ys 8 and EOV as well.

Gimme 15 PS3 games to justify the 50 bucks

I have my fingers crossed for Deep Strange Journey and Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology. They can't fuck this up, right?

Radiant Historia they already fucked up with the art style change. The edition of a new waifu (when Raini was perfectly serviceable) is distracting as well. What is there even to add to that game? The ending ties it up perfectly.

Deep Strange Journey seems to have waifu bait that may be Marie-level bad and new terrible art. I never played Radiant Historia, but I have heard it never had airships in it prior to Perfect Chronology.

I already heard about the art fuck up and the new females but hey, the cunt in DSJ might be a demon since >no helment so we might the choice to gun her down on spot. I will be sated as long as the gameplay remains intact or it is improved

Demon's Souls
Folklore
MGS4
Journey
Persona 5
Atelier, Alchemist of Arland Trilogy
Infamous
Ni No Kuni
Resistance
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD rebuild combo release
The Last of Us
Disgaea 4
motorstorm apocalypse

any of those are worth it with the now bargain bin prices some stores offer, and thats not counting things like valkyria chronicles that finally came to pc but were ps3 only for a long time.

She'll probably be working for the fake masons, given Amon.

Nope. Senran Kagura blows Automata out of the water in the lewd department, and it's had two games out this gen. And before some retarded mouth breather with zero reading comprehension tries to say I'm saying Senran is the better game, no, I'm fucking not. I'm just saying it's way more lewd.

I'm hoping one of the guys i the amateur game dev threads help save western gaming.

Kill yourself

Hopefully never because the only good thing about it would be the SonyGaf salt.

Oh sweet baby boy.

No

might add the kingdom hearts rereleases for those that want better textures than the ps2

Suicide is the only answer for you OP

Because his father didn't care about him or the kids he killed.

Trips

I'm kinda sad Nioh didn't try to be something more. They gave you all those skills and what not but in the end you can just dodge+spam attack everything.
At least they tried you know. Read up on those old jap folklore and shit and the enemy designs were pretty fun but it lacks some variety.

Fuck

He said games not movies.

It's not hard to be the best of the gen when everything else this gen is shit.

RPGs released this gen were either Idea Factory/Compile Heart/5BP Garbage or completely missed the mark like FF15. The Indie Scene is completely shit. There was hope, but now it's gone like any money given to Mr.Shitface.

Persona 5 is the best RPG this gen and that's sad as fuck.
No seriously. Fuck this retardation.This nigger cannot read a book , nor study while doing the laundry. Once you unlock the ability to have someone else do it for you, it is no longer a problem, but still jesus christ.

We should not be able to reach these levels of autism.

There is still more.

i am trying my damnedest not to feel hope, but i feel hope for routine

Because his dad is a child murder and that fucks you up.

Today I shall remind them.

Oops, wrong screencap.

BASICALLY NISA HAS YS VIII YOU DENSE FUCKS

Ace Combat 7 is coming this year.

Who gives a shit
A PC port is due and even if the translation is shit I can pirate it, install a fan translation and buy CS I and II along with Tokyo Xanadu.
Crisis averted

It doesn't matter at what resolution or framerate Persona 5 runs.
The game is shit indepent of platform

good goy

Fair enough. Hopefully it doesn't have Denuvo.

Also I really wish it would release on GOG like every fucking other Falcom gameā€¦ Cold Steel I and II are hitting GOG, so it's not like Falcom is opposed to their modern releases being DRM-free. I'd probably actually give NISA money if it was DRM-free if only because the PC version has Japanese text and audio too.

Everything is jewed
PC is substancially less jewed because at least you can make options and aren't dependent on a single publisher, especially thanks to piracy, community support and hardware freedom.

Not happening
If it happens it will probably be much later, theres just a big of a market there as there is for Steam on Falcom games, thats for sure.

I'm actually surprised that middle tier games like Hellblade and Little Nightmares, which is published by Bamco, are getting a GOG release.
Good thing though, for sure

This must be it.

Jeez user, you know hating popular stuff is only a meme. you're not supposed to take it seriously

there's still tekken 7 and gg xrd 20 dollar baiken edition coming up if you're into that stuff

i haven't played p5 yet but unless there was some serious localization fuckery, she probably uses moonmen imageboard lingo in the jp script & a 1 to 1 translation of that would be really weird
and tbh i see a lot of kids speak that way irl now, it's terrifying

Verdun, actually, but nice try.

lemme guess, DOTA 2 or TF2 in your top played?

Guess again.

John "If you are a child actor, safety ain't a factor" Landis.

Yeah right.

Why are you posting that Persona side game if you don't like mainline? They won't learn anything from SMT IV.

SMT5 will be on 3DS and will have cross play on the Switch.

there is more:
meme magic is beautiful