Private TBC WoW server - Wargate

TBC server known as former Hellground relaunched as Wargate after Blizzard may or may not have shut them down through OVH.

wargate-project.org/

set realmlist play.wargate-project.org

Currently there is a 4x xp event going on along with 2x rep and 2x honor event for Easter so if you intend to start now is the best time.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/612290/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah

why i have a feeling you are just waiting constantly spamming F5 for someone to make a WoW thread so you can be the first to sage ?

You WoW crack fiends still at it?
Whats the point of wasting months of time for a nostalgia high? Move on from its carcass.

This fotm servers don'rt last even one

Bump

Most of us here aren't happy with the state of wow private servers and are waiting for new projects.
Anything not run by russians or euros in general.

Enjoy your CoreCraft and Gummy server release in 2020

I will, thanks.

Bump

whats the server pop?

and why should I leave Elysium?

except you won't, you posturing edgemaster

last time i checked it was ~1560 during Easter and currently there is a XP + Rep + Honor event going on for people who want to catch up or regrind

Were you sleeping under a rock for the past 3 months or so ? Pics related

TBC is a better game compared to vanilla, every spec is viable in PvE and to some extent PvP (you wont see Arcane Mage in 2200 ranked arena but you will see them in World PvP and BGs), itemization is properly done, you can do content on a daily basis without having to gather 39 other autists for one 30 minute raid etc.

/vg/'s that-a-way

Nice projection

REMINDER, WOW WAS NEVER GOOD AND NEVER WILL BE

rip

Bump

what am I looking at in these pics?

Might as well copypaste that other post in that one thread. Just to prove you wrong.

Even through that, stockholm syndrome poopsock raiders still cry out "muh pinnacle of WoW" to this day because they never played Vanilla.

First one titanic - private server subreddit shilling for Elysium saying nothing is happening

Second one - the infamous Tyche GM who did all kinds of shit like teleporting his entire raid into Onyxia's lair for free loot and leveling his char with GM command among other things, when he did all that he claimed "he was hacked" then later on changed the story saying Shenna knew all about it and she allowed it.

Third - Whitekidney saying he will remove people from the staff who dont agree with new Elysium shady policy but he says he is careful on who to remove because some people have access to db and core (THATS THE MAIN REASON ELYSIUM "WENT OPEN SOURCE")

I did play vanilla and i prefer TBC, main reason why Infinity as a guild never actually raided is because vanilla raids require 40 people + alot of preparation like consumables/flasks/farming pre-BiS and only few people are dedicated for that, in TBC raid preparation is made easier (you can have other people farm it and just pay the people some fee for flasks/potions etc) + you dont need 40 people online to do simple raids like Molten Core (Karazhan is 10 man entry raid)

Bump

I am tired of going through all the trouble of getting into the game, only for the admins to be complete morons. I can't even get into elysium, but it's been months since I tried.

roll

months?

we put years into it you fucking nerd

Role

Mia deserved better than this

Lamia a shit. Worst girl.

First of all, no one is forcing you to use them.
Second of all, they are literally just taxis with no endpoints, are you also against flight masters because they allow people to skip having to run from point A to point B?
Also they are crazy expensive so it's not like every 70 and their grandma will be able to immediately afford one.

Oh no, they gave the PVPers something to do other than gank levelers, the horror!

Man you are really against everything that doesn't involve ganking random people, aren't you?

Because they realized that attempting to organize a full raid was absolute cancer,
so they gave people the option of raiding "only" two parties, which is infinitely more easy to organize than 4 - 8 fucking parties.

No one is forcing you to do them. They are there to offer some form of endgame content other than running dungeons and raids day in and day out.

Subjective. Also why the fuck would anyone go back and run a dungeon when you have nothing to gain from it?
People did the same fucking thing in vanilla.

While I understand the need protect the one thing that actually makes your autism useful, there is nothing wrong with offering fresh players a plateau to stand on.
It helps players enjoy the game, and it helps other players enjoy having you in their party. And makes you less reliant on RNG and autism.

Group quests were ass to begin with.

WoW PVP has always been absolute cancer to balance so this isn't really anything to toot your horn about.
Remember Rogues in vanilla? Yeah.

Welcome to how design-by-lore works. Outland is a shit place to live in so its understandable the place isn't as overpopulated as fucking China.

How did that prevent you from exploring?

Neither was vanilla. And exactly how does this apply to private servers?

Welcome to game design by a by-then fairly inexperienced studio. And again, how does this affect people enjoying TBC private servers?

First you complain about delays, and now you complain about missing content? Woman please.

If the lore didn't change then the game would grind to a halt. Also welcome to how comic books have worked for ages.

I've heard about rose-tinted glasses but yours must be shit-tinted. Such pointless complaints, good lord.

How does it feel to be so wrong? btw, have some best girl.

I'd be interested in a TBC server if Horde wasn't full of faggot blood elves which I'm sure it is.

i think his first WoW experience was Nostalrius and he refuses to try playing other expansions like Rtas (or maybe he is Rtas?)

This looks pretty fun but, I have admittedly never played WoW before. When it's done downloading, what should I expect? I kinda like the druid class by looking at it because I can JUMP LIKE THE TIGAH and play Holy Diver while I stomp around.

Word of advice and some tips:

Beginner friendly classes - Rogue, Mage, Warrior, Paladin.

As a druid you will spend most of your time in animals forms only leaving them to sit down and eat/drink or to mount up and move someplace else, before picking the druid class you need to know what kind of gameplay do you prefer because druid is not for everyone unless they have strong will to endure to max level.

rollan 4 drood

ReRollan 4 Drood

Thats how we do

Still deserved better

roll

How did it come to this?

Nostalrius was truly an experience, but I can't justify doing that again, especially not with how small of a turnout this server will get.

And yet Karazhan was a better raiding experience than anything vanilla had to offer.

Because the old expansions were, as much as some folk of Holla Forums hate to admit, quite good.

Honestly, I'm one of those folk that still don't know what general class to play. I just picked up a nelf druid on a random server just because I'm indecisive as hell in determining if I want to heal/tank/dps

So why did they make it 25 man raids instead of just having it cleaved in half to be 20?

Just because it has a stealth button doesn't mean it's easy.

IMO, arguably the easiest classes to play are Warrior, Paladin, and Hunter based off of utility, survivability, and where they fit in BG's and early dungeons (generally how easy to level, etc). Next would be Mage, Warlock, Shaman; viable classes for solo leveling as they have added utility but are not as survivable or easy as the firs three. Then after that would be Rogue, Druid, and Priest; these are generally the most difficult of the nine to completely start out with requiring a bit more insight on how mechanics of classes work.

Rule of thumb is if you're a healer leveling will be slow outside of dungeon spamming. If you're raw damage (with very little in terms of sustaining yourself) leveling will also be more slow due to downtime of regaining lost HP. Pet classes are 'generally safe' for complete newbies.

Wow, the torrent they have on their website sure is cool.

Because the last private server adventure if Holla Forums worked so well…

-You have stealth which has no duration and allows you to pick fights

-infinite resource system that doesnt require management

-rotation is so easy even a chain smoking monkey can pull it off with one hand

-more tools than serveral other classes combined when dealing with players

Call me when there's a decent Wrath server.

None of them ever really work, it ends up like this

playing depends on server location/ping

Speaking english is required, but I can't tell you how good the server is because their download is corrupt. That ineptitude leads me to believe that their server isn't much better.

you can download TBC client from anywhere

TBC is literally just garbage vanilla, and vanilla is already pretty garbage.

It took somewhat interesting classes and made them all literally 1 button classes for an entire expansion. Instead of building interesting game design it introduces "lol heroic mode just press a button and health goes up and stuff who needs to make content anymore". World PvP is a now a meme because of flying mounts, the only aspect of WoW that was actually enjoyable.

So what do you have left? Steady shot for 2,000 hours in the same disgusting texture pallet copy pasted throughout the entire game world and raids.

WoW in general is pretty terrible but the fact that people think TBC is anything but the single worst expansion ever made honestly baffles me. I can understand people liking the old school immersive style of vanilla, but TBC just removes all of those aspects of the game while simultaneously gutting every single class into the ground.

Give me one redeeming quality that TBC has. Literally one.

Arena's were the first step into gameplay segregation and you should kill yourself if you think they were a good idea.

I liked the Karazhan key quest line because it seemed like a constant 5 party quality barrier.
My friends, and I had no trouble at any step, my guild's 'core' players had no trouble.
Being a smaller guild we filled out two Karazhan raids with those players, and we knew who exactly we were dead weight, and the quest line proved it; and those players cried in gchat begging to be carried through the quests into Karazhan.

4/10 bait

The kara attune is literally just a few normal mode dungeons and takes like 4 hours tops.

Get out or even better go back to /wpsg/

lmfao, back to cuckchan with you

How cute

what is it like living with a sub 3-digit IQ? do you constantly get upset with yourself or is it just blissful ignorance of your absolute retardation?

Is there any end to the faggotry?

nigger look at your own post here and tell me this isnt shitposting, you are saying TBC is just a garbage vanilla and want people to answer you normally on that

10/10 projection

If you seriously can't handle some hyperbolic banter in discussions than I'm not sure why you're posting on an imageboard.

TBC is bad, but in a different way. Setting expansion in Outlands and putting a capital city there was a bad idea. Blizzard should focus on filling in locked zones and doing something with emerald dream/nightmare portals instead. That way 50+ lvl players wouldn't get siphoned out of Azeroth.

Crap, meant to reply to:

back to hiroshimoot land

i didnt know you kiddies are so sensitive and easily triggered

are there any good wrath servers?
i still have a geared warrior on warmane/molten, but it lags and 99% of the population is full of donators with full wrath/heroic gear

Rolling for Paladong.

They both have the same desires though, you fucking retard.

i miss that
i want to do that with someone again

Honestly I think I will just stay on Kronos, been having fun on my Paladin.

Deus Vult, best class in the game!

Bronies and Holla Forums kiddies have same desire?

roll for class and join the server

Knowing the stories about halfchan, yes.

I think you may be right

This is the major problem. A TBC server should consider never allowing flying mounts, or disabling it.

there are some solutions to flying mounts but unfortunately the devs/admins of private servers will not listen or implement them because the casuals would cry about it, my three suggestions would be as follow

1. Only allow 60% mounts - this would discourage people mass using 280% mounts because you are moving alot slower in air than 100% on ground and this would in a way encourage people to use ground mounts more often and use flying mounts only when they need it for some quests or to enter something like Tempest Keep dungeons

2. completely ban flying mounts and implement teleport NPCs to areas where flying mounts are needed for quests like Teron Gorefiend questline in Shadowmoon, this would be the most extreme idea and i dont think many people would accept it

3. Create a unique debuff that is triggered/procs every time players engage in PvP, the debuff lasts for 15 minutes and prevents players from using flying mounts. This would prevent players from avoiding active PvP combat by simply mounting and flying away after killing a guy in the open world.

Bump

wew

what expansion do you prefer then?

Bump

how do i get to lv 80 in wotlk as fast as possible?
i've been playing on and off for a few days now and i'm still lv 15 in westfall
but the grind is so boring
dungeon finder is disabled on lordaeron, so dungeons are gonna be pretty unlikely
for the record i'm leveling as a prot warrior for the AOE abilities

huh are you talking about warmane?

yes
i have a geared character on the other servers from years ago donated once to avoid the que, but 90% of that server is in full wrathfulls and heroic icc gear, none of which was totally donated or anything, so that kind of kills any fun i have on it
so i'm leveling on lordaeron where you get no donator items, no dungeon finder, no donated level boost

I have a lvl43 rogue if you want me to help you out with leveling, haven't played in a while.
just add RebVodka

Convince me to play WoW on your server.

can you solo deadmines?

I tried once, not enough AoE skills.

Stefan Molyneux plays on the server aswell

Literally who?

The amount of things TBC did right far outweighs the amount of things TBC did wrong, unless you're a PvP dog. For PvE players or PvE players who did PvP for fun every now and then, it was a huge step up from vanilla.

Great things TBC did:

Awful things TBC did:

This. Karazhan was one of the best raids they did. Everything except Maiden was great and fit the place well. Fights were fun and varied, trash was decently challenging without being obnoxious or too dense, loot was great (after the loot patch), aesthetics were amazing, voice acting was great and the difficulty was just right for an intro raid to a new expansion.

The only good things Wrath had going for it were the supremely comfy leveling zones, the music and Ulduar.

the wrath item grind was fun, dungeon finder wasn't as obnixious as it is now. raid finder was the real mistake
t. someone who didn't even get passed blood queen
wintergrasp and any vehicle related bg were a pain though, i'll give you that

Not an arguement

Resilience was a big + actually because vanilla PvP is literally PvE farming shitlords killing normal PvPers because of insane gear gap because raids in vanilla gave best PvP gear, resilience prevents PvE cunts from killing PvPers with 3-4 globals like in vanilla. (That didnt stop full T6 people queing 3v3 arena and trying to tunel vision people to death tho)

Attunement shortcuts shouldnt exist imo since it cheapens the experience and allows "raid boosting" and raid items selling by big guilds on server.

for me atleast Wotlk didnt had interesting PvE content because alot of originally planned stuff was cut out and replaced with watered down versions (Vrykul raid in Howling Fjord removed, Azhol'Nerub raid turned into two 15 minute dungeons etc etc), only PvE content i actually enjoyed back then was progressing Ulduar before the nerf patch and doing Sartharion 3D because that fight was both a dps race + survival fight making it very fun (random fiery meteor falling from sky and killing a raid member before the pull was hilarious aswell)

How mind-numbing is it to level a Priest through BC-era WoW? I'm interested in taking on a support role if I decide to get into this.

To me, most of WotLK was spent running Naxx10 and Naxx25 each week until Ulduar, and then I'd run Ulduar10 and Ulduar25 each week. And then I'd run ToGC10 and 25 each week AND ToGC10 hard mode and ToGC25 hard mode each week. And then ICC10 and ICC25. That was so fucking awful.

Didn't a lot of classes just wear a lot of PvE gear at high end arena because of how well itemized the gear was and how important bursting/sustained damage was? I know a lot of PvP dogs were forced to raid for loot that was far superior to PvP gear.

The problem with no shortcut for the raid attunement was that pretty much every time a guild recruited a new player, they had to drudge through SSC/TK to attune that player. Rinse and repeat for over a year. Part of the problem obviously was related to how long it took to release Sunwell after BT/Hyjal came out, but it still sucked for guilds who were farming BT/Hyjal to go back and clear trivial content every time they recruited players to fight off the high burnout rate.

"Cheapening" the experience is a poor excuse too: someone with enough gold could've simply paid to be carried by a T6 group through all of the attunement process and buy gear anyways since there was nothing to prevent mudflation back in TBC.

Also, Ulduar saved WotLK. Firefighter, Freya3D and pre-nerf Yogg0 were amazing fights. Still mad about Stars releasing their Yogg0 strat. Fucking raid stacking zerg guild pieces of shit.

If you are solo you should level as shadow, it will allow you to heal dungeons anyway until you hit lvl 60 for Outlands, if you have a leveling buddy you can level normaly as holy or disc spec with no issues at all

That only happened during ICC patch because Blizzard once again overbuffed the trinkets and some weapons (Deathbringer's trinket, Valkyr staff, Bonestorm Axe etc) and players were already reaching the resilience soft-cap

That shouldnt be a problem as any proper raiding guild would be running all other raid tiers during the week + Badge of Justices were changed to drop from older raid tiers in later patches

In wotlk they removed attunements and we all saw what happened, people could simply level a new char and just jump into the latest tier of raiding.

Not quite, putting a bandaid on a finger while the man has broken spine doesnt heal the man's spine.

resillience was a mistake
i should be allowed to oneshot my opponents

Too many garbage private servers. Blizz should go after them too.

also rerollan

what for?
anything other than the few populated servers is a waste of time for them

First part of my post was about TBC.

Fuuuuck no. Nobody wants to go back to content that's been done to death, especially when nobody needs loot out of it and when you overgear it so much that it's entirely trivial. Once a guild reaches farm status for a raid tier, going back to the previous tier is a humongous PITA for everyone involved. Everyone just wants to log on Tuesday, clear the raid and have fun doing other shit.

That's because of the gear reset in ToGC. Aside from a few pieces of Ulduar 25 man hard mode loot and trinkets, everything in ToGC 10 hard and ToGC 25 normal/hard was an upgrade. The content was also both trivial and the bosses dropped a lot of pieces per kill. That's why fresh characters could very quickly catch up.

Resilience was a mistake because it didn't fix the underlying problems of PvP balance and PvE gear vs PvP gear.

We should totally stop being pirates and buy Legion (TM)

You wot m8, TBC isnt Wotlk where you do one raid 4 times per week in 10 man, 10 man hc, 25 man and 25 man hc modes causing the burnout

Your personal experience in shitty guilds cannot speak for entire raid playerbase

That only happens in shitty casual guilds and its called raid logging which once again only happens on Wotlk servers.

No the main reason why fresh characters could quickly catch up is because they changed the badge vendors so you could farm heroics for badges and then buy gear that is equal to previous raid tier + the introduction of heroic only instances for raids since 3.2 patch made normal mode piss easy so a fresh char with badge vendor epics wouldnt be dead weight.

Because you're the kind of naive idiot who wants to delude himself into thinking all the people who hate WoW and WoW threads are just one guy, as opposed to being the vast majority of Holla Forums. Also because you're the kind of idiot who doesn't understand how the front page works.

WoW was never good. Tigole and Alex were both colossal retarded manchildren who should never have been trusted with anything. But the original WoW staff left pre-launch and these manchildren were all that was left. There were tons of people writing thoughtful, in-depth analyses on the state of class imbalance and virtually all of the went ignored and unanswered. Gearing in WoW was an abomination too. Not just the awful grindcore bullshit, but the way class gear was designed to pigeonhole you into certain roles because of the shitters running WoW loot. Dungeons were completely fucking sidelined in WoW and it was all turbogrind or raid BS, including the honor ranks. I can't be fucked to make a complete list of WoW failings but man that WoW shit was more like a 2nd job than an actual fucking game because it was made by nolife shitters for nolife shitters.

As for awful things TBC did, you missed Horde Paladins, Alliance Shamans, lore-raping the Draenei faction from WC3, lore-raping Illidan, adding Blood Elves to Horde, introducing garbage scaling "rating" stats, breaking pre-TBC loot up the ass because they didn't like the idea of old items staying useful.

If they had any fucking balls at all Illidan would have made a 3rd WoW faction with Naga, Blood Elves, and Draenei and had orcs, demons, Cho'gall, twilight council, burning legion, and other faction outposts and shit serving as antagonists, but they didn't do that crap. If they were gonna add factions to WoW, they should have added Goblins and Ogres back to the horde and rolled Dark Iron Dwarves and maybe an elven splinter faction into the Alliance.

Guilds were farming BT and Hyjal for 10 months before Sunwell came out. Pretty much every guild still did BT for Warglaives after Sunwell came out. My impression is that you never actually raided the same tier of content for months on end during TBC/WotLK so you don't actually know what it's like for guilds to get bored to death and not wanting to spend extra time doing a lower tier of content, which winds up being even more boring. I raided with two different guilds in TBC on two different characters/servers and the guilds had to carry me through SSC/TK in order to attune me. It was a huge PITA and boring to do since there was no challenge involved. It was just a time consuming chore. And after I had cleared BT/Hyjal a bunch and had to go through SSC/TK again for newer recruits, it was even more of a bother. There's people who did this shit even longer than me. It's mind boggling that you can say that raid logging only happens in casual guilds or on WotLK servers.

Go find people who actually raided with good guilds in TBC and ask them what they thought about having to kill Kael and Vashj every time a new recruit was brought it. They'll all say how much of a fucking pain in the dick it was. Hell, some guilds either refused to recruit players who weren't already attuned to BT/Hyjal or benched recruits for weeks so that they could attune 5+ ppl at a time to reduce the burden on their core raiders.

There is a big difference between hating retail WoW and hating WoW private servers.

Every time someone makes a private WoW thread a guy appears after 30 seconds shitposts about WoW, sages and never returns, all that is done in extremelly same manner so unless Holla Forums is a hivemind yes i do think its the same person.

You comment about "WoW was never good" implies you are that cunt and the rest of your comment pretty much confirms it.

Vanilla was a mess indeed nobody is denying that.

Horde paladins/Alliance shamans was done for balance purposes because Bloodlust is a gamebreaking ability in both PvP and PvE. Lore raping the Dranei from WC3 is Metzen's fault, Illidan should have stayed dead in WC3 and after everything Alliance did to Blood Elves why would they join STORMWIND ALLIANCE. Blood Elves are more connected to Sylvanas than some bunch of humans in Stormwind who didnt even help the High Elves during Second and Third war.

Illidan should have stayed dead in WC3, as for other races Satyr or Furbolgs could be addition to Alliance while Ogre for Horde but then Ogre Paladins would be a bit silly, assuming no Shaman/Paladin tradeoff both classes would have to be homogenized to not provide decent buffs/debuffs so the other faction wouldnt lag behind in PvP and PvE.

I said it before and i will say it again, guilds were doing lower tiers on weekly basis, you think the raid logging bullshit that happened in WOTLK applies for TBC which is not true.

raids were carrying you and then you cleared Hyjal a bunch of times? When you are gona lie atleast make the lie believable m8.

Those "some guilds" who refused to recruit players who werent attuned to BT/Hyjal werent normal raiding guilds but those racing for world first in Sunwell like Nihilum and others.

First time I've heard of this. The only exception I've ever heard of was guilds going back to BT for Warglaives during Sunwell. Why would a guild that clears BT/Hyjal weekly go back and do SSC/TK for anything other than attunements? There's alt raids and such, but those usually aren't mandatory and usually involved pugs or cooperation with other raiding guilds.

Yes. I got recruited, went through the attunement process up to SSC/TK, was carried through it by the guild I joined and then I raided BT and Hyjal with them until Sunwell came out and quit on Felmyst because of the officers being fucktards (let's bring a 14 years old female shadow priest wearing greens with vendor gems to Sunwell progress, she's a keyboard turner but who cares!). Repeated the process with another guild before Wrath came out but they stopped raiding a few weeks after I joined.

It's equally sad and funny whenever retards like you try to rewrite history to fit their "argument".

if you think guilds like Nihilum and others who were progressing through Sunwell never did older tiers you are delusional as hell.

Point about Hyjal is you cannot get carried there, you are either doing whats needed to kill the boss or you are dead weight especially on Archimonde where 1 death can wipe the entire raid.

original WoW staff was present for the majority of vanilla and TBC, during Wotlk beta they were laid off and some simply left because the game was taking a very stupid turn for the worse (at same time Blizzard hired idiots like Ghostcrawler)

There's a huge difference between "never doing oldier tiers" and "voluntarily doing it every week". You're straight up crazy if you think raiders used to want/enjoy going back to SSC/TK once they had T6 on farm.

There's a difference between carrying someone with bad gear and carrying a shitter. Besides, you sure as fuck could 24 man Hyjal if you overgeared the place. Goes to prove that you're talking out of your ass.

Are there really so few healers on this server?

My group would do it with 20ish all the time. Sunwell was challenging but only because every person had to somewhat be paying attention. DPS had to be on top of their game though.

Your experience on shitty PvE server =/= all other raiding guilds

You cannot carry people in Hyjal and the fact you are backpedaling on that issue just proves that you're talking out of your ass.

Sunwell was not challenging it was overtuned (rightly so), thats why top guilds used to stack shamans for Chain Heal spam + Bloodlust chaining

Tell me more

They have demographics by race/class and such on the website.

Shockingly even spread were it not for the bloated cancer that is the number of warriors

Were warriors OP in 2.4.3?

You're just doubling down on your retardation.

That's why you're retarded. Holla Forums is not a hivemind but there is a definite measure of popularity and unpopularity here. For instance, WoW is extremely unpopular on 8/v/, considered an unholy amalgamation of turbocasual gameplay (babby's first mmorpg) and absurd grindcore requirements. This is a very popular sentiment about the game, and you either underestimate the population of 8/v/ or overestimate the popularity of your shit game on this board.

Holy shit the delusion is off the charts. You really believe there is just one guy out to sage all the WoW threads and that only one person could ever believe WoW was bad all the way. Dude, I didn't even sage the thread and you still weren't able to put two and two together. If you want a fucking safe space where people will only say nice things about your pet MMO, go to fucking reddit. I did you the courtesy of explaining part of why WoW is such shit and you're only proving what a waste of time you are.

Illidan was never dead proper. Just defeated. You really think TFT was doing a whole fucking build-up of Illidan only to off him right after? Illidan was just down for the count while Arthas pisses all over him.

I think I just explained that it was completely retarded to give the Horde Paladins and Alliance Shamans. Obviously I don't want to see retarded shit like Ogre Paladins.

The notion that the only valid means of balance is homogenization speaks volumes about your intellect (or lack thereof).

People have varying definitions of original, dumbfuck. There was a huge staff turnover shortly before release. Tigole's promotion to fill in the shoes of the old WoW hats is why Paladin class suddenly got assraped right before release. It's also why shit like Dire Maul was way the fuck better than the raid content that came out later - because Dire Maul was a WIP from the original WoW staff.

Has Tigole been murdered for single-handedly killing MMOs yet?

shitpost and backpedal harder faggot

Sure i am the one spamming private WoW server threads out of some random butthurt ;)

turbocasual gameplay with absurd grindcore requirements? Are you bipolar or just stupid?

Funny that you mention it because redditors like you think sage is a downvote and they try to create their safespace here in similar manner you are doing ;)

He had a huge hole in his chest and Frostmourne steals souls when it contacts the flesh, you are pretty damn stupid to think Arthas would just wound Illidan and leave him there so he can escape and heal up, heck even Blizzard admitted they brought him from the dead because they needed a familiar face for the expansion marketing, Muradin literally had ice spear going through his chest and Blizzard even brought him back, apparently he just had amnesia and wandered 3000 miles to the north ;)

I provided example on why Blizzard did it not how it should be, calm your butthurt and divert the personal attacks and frustrations elsewhere

No there wasnt, i even posted the fucking image of development staff here and you ignored that because it doesnt fit your narative.

Add Muhlangus to guild

WHY?
store.steampowered.com/app/612290/

get online

Is this shit made by that same company that owns LoL?

warriors have always been the best class, even during wotlk
prove me wrong
pro tip: you can't

visually it looks worse than wow
i can't say anything about gameplay, but it's an mmo, so it can't possibly be much of an improvement
so why even bother trying

it looks like a generic MMO from Asia

what were they thinking. they can't give me this much power and then still blueball me like that
i'm pretty much invincible while shield block is on, and i can still weaken the enemy with disarm if he's humanoid, but even after than an elite usually has at least a third of his health left, while i'm nearly dead from his surrounding mobs

so when can we play Shadowbane?

Shadowbane?

Play a Pally and Lay on Hands bro. You are the Elite mob.

how about you play a real class you fucking clown

So the population is around 1500? Thats pretty decent, do we have guild running and what are the rates?

population is at 2k now and Wargate devs added small bonuses for alliance chars so the faction ratio is slowly normalizing

For invite to guild do a /who Infinity and whisper for invite

What about the XP rate? Also you guys on horde or allinace?

My favorite experience on Elysium was doing a quest chain with a ground object that about 40 people were in line for, swooping in and having it spawn for me to immediately grab and lord over all of them. The tears of slow thinkers with shit reaction times sustain me.

Rolling

fucking ree.

Horde, its 2x xp right now you missed the 4x xp event for Easter

roll again

Well its better than 1 I guess, I dont suppose anyone would want to level up a char with me using the refer a friend thing to get more XP?

Real men stay true to their original roll.

Refer a friend thingy is not available atm since the server is still somewhat fresh

rogue is boring tho

a mans gonna bite the bullet and stay true to his word.
would rather be a healslut and be wanted for the first time in my life but oh well.

roll a healer then

OH damn, guess I'l wait then, 2x is gonna kill me since I only play like 3 hours a day

its TBC so old zones are nerfed in xp so you can freely level if you dont mess around like afk fishing or level profs

I first soloed deadmins with my rouge at 42 on vanilla, so it is possable

I am waiting for Crestfall, if it's shit i am done with this fucking game.
Also rolling.

I'm leveling a Priest on this server right now. I'm referring to my tactic from way back when I used to play, as my main way to force past elites and other shit that went too far. If you needed to use it more than once every 20 minutes you just sucked.

nice roll wasted on Crestfall

So, are people rolling ally for that sweet sweet bonus xp? Or are they rolling horde?

Alliance. Non-humans are scum.

Sometimes I want to play Wow TBC again for old times sake, but fuck PvP servers. I just want to explore and play an occasional dungeon/raid, Last time I checked all the private TBC servers were PvP, no exception. This is yet another one, how original.

To be fair, looking at the chats and such, it seems mostly oriented towards dungeons and shit. PvP enabled doesn't mean that's the only thing anyone is doing.

What in the fuck.

life is suffer

They were also always boring

Cata helped, I think. I can't remember.

The blue girls tempted me, but it looks like ass

which one is that ?

Well I have nothing better to do.

It's called Monster WoW, it's a Legion server run by Frenchies with a sweetspot (for me) population of about 2000. It has some good rates, and some of the starting monsters drop a ton of money, so the grind isn't so bad. Also, all donators get are mounts and some costume stuff so PvP is actually fair. The owners of the server do their own balancing and everything. I don't want to invite Holla Forums to it because I don't want to see it ruined, but I can't help but sing praises about it.

exactly what I did, the butthurt tells I got made it so worth it.

whats the appeal of it ?

Um, everything I said in the post you replied to?

i mean whats the appeal compared to retail? You can simply grind gold and pay for sub on retail so why are people bothering with Legion private servers or is there something else?

Then why mention it.

rolling

I met Frenchies in GW. The French are literally BR-tier.

Asian WoW is Runes of Magic. That game is a straight WoW clone, although it has a few differences, like FFA world PvP, people dropping loot on death, and a dual-classing system.

It means the game is easy but the grinding takes forever. Remember that a lot of WoW raiding and dungeon runs consists of hours of mashing one or two buttons endlessly and walking around a bit. Game is not tactically complex.

white hit cap here I come

Not these ones. The worst players on the server by far are the Polish, they spam the chat constantly. Other than that, everybody speaks English and isn't too shitty, they're all pretty redpilled too if you care about that kind of thing.

Less players, better rates, better time.

Truth be told every non-English nation in GW was br-tier. Spaniartards, Frenchfries, Swedes, Pollacks, what have you, all speaking in their own bork bork.

So you faggots already jumped ship from chinkelysium?

The French were the worst though. My dad was a Tombsfag and he complained a lot about FR showing up looking for people to run them and shit. They were so fucking awful that he would usually find creative ways to wipe them before popping back to an outpost. I can only imagine how it must have been in PvP.

Okay I'm rolling.
Haven't played WoW since WotLK, so I suppose I can get off my ass, and try my hand at this.

That goes without saying.
At least now they got what was coming to them, eh?!

get online so i can give you invite

rofl

you wot m8?

I don't check Holla Forums very often, so I can't keep up with the circlejerk. So did everyone move on, or are you different faggots?

still haven't been able to fix this.
can someone upload their less fucked up TBC?

I second this.

most people moved on after the officers killed the guild by server hopping and Elysium being exposed as corrupt fucks

try downloading TBC client from Vengeance of Azeroth site

Bump

What are some UI mods or other tweaks that are "must have" or at least beneficial? I literally haven't played WoW in ~9 years and will give Wargate a try just to waste some time.

All I remember using was something like Zygor guides that would point me in the direction of quest objectives for fast leveling.

there is nothing wrong with basic UI unless you plan to edge your autism and arrange everything in some wierd order. Same thing for quest addons, they ruin all the fun in leveling and present leveling as a boring chore which leveling shouldnt be at all + its TBC so vanilla content was nerfed to allow faster leveling after 2.0 release

meh. played for an hour, remember why it's been a decade since i touched an mmo.

No instant gratification ?

Bump

Bump

why not just wait for burning crusade or crestfall instead of bandwagonning on yet another semidead semiserver

What is appeal of Burning-Crusade(Gummy) and since when is 2k online semidead?