Bayonetta's PC port was good and all, but it's too "icky" to Eurogamer's taste

archive.is/wf0dq

Why everyone in the "gayming" community suddenly becomes faggots all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MbgTYm_DuM0?t=176
youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE
archive.is/apzzY
massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They've been faggots before 2012.

?

they're just angry they can't beat Gracious and Glorious

Should I keep reading?

What the fuck do they want? Can you ever satisfy SJWs?

Will there ever be a cure for faggotry outside of a bullet?

Ugliness.
Yes, but you shouldn't.

I'd say bayonetta is pretty ugly. pls don't lynch me

No and trying to appease them will only make them target you more, they will always find something to pretend to be offended over if if they have to invent the reason.

Does it have denuvo or shit? I already bought it once.

tbh, i was never that attracted to her either. Too lanky, and her face always looked off.

Im getting cancer the more I read

Nope, you cant and shouldnt even try.

Nope no Denuvo, but one user in the old Bayonetta thread made a photoshop to make it look like it did though.

ugliness, petiness and mind numbing stupidity
americans want to look at video games and see a reflection of themselves

She doesn't look like that in game at all. Especially the face.

She has ass I'll give her that. But her face can fuck off and stay off.

Do you know where's this clip from? I want it!

"Cum" is Latin for "with".

Dank. Already downloading.

What's wrong with her face?

Too manly for my tastes. Looks like half-asian dude.

I think you mean Grace and Glory. :^)

Games need more Palin lookalikes.

Are we back to this shit now? I thought we finally got over these kinds of articles. Stupid me.

This explains why she's so manly actually.

donttakeoffherglasses.png

The only suggestion Kamiya made for her design was for her to have glasses.

He's right in saying she looks like sarah palin but she is more charismatic in the game than in photos. And that sure as shit doesn't justify him talking like a teenage skank.

Will you ever learn?

Shocking. They're probably just butthurt because they couldn't get past Grace and Glory.

With that request, kamiya literary raped her.

Isn't the only game Kamiya worked on that would fit the description of "dark, dry anime" DMC1?

Mikami did Godhand, Kamiya was doing Viewtiful Joe.

No mention of the pussy-crusher execution, the stripping scene or the whole cutscene where she basically rapes an angel to death
top kek these retards really couldn't finish the game

They dont play games, they only watch lets play or only the cover art, and with that INFO they write reviews and shit

I wouldn't be surprised if they just watched a couple cutscenes on youtube.

Ah, right, well my point still stands I think.
Also thinking about it Bayonetta is at least as anime as DMC, and comparably dark.

Probably to hard for them, Polygon for instance refused to review Noih because it was "to hard", pretty sure they ended up watching youtube lets plays and reviewing those.
These people don't play games they watch other people do it or pre recorded publicity trailers, if they do try and play it you end up with this shit.

I don't remember that bit. Closest that comes to mind is Rodin's grab.

Bayonetta is pretty shit, though.

t. nierfag butthurt Holla Forums isn't talking about his ebin ng+ feelz

Bayonetta is the perfect contrast and complement to DMC1. Just about everything in the game is an inverse.
One reference that I really liked which I just noticed is this exchange referencing Dante and Nelo Angelo.

Bayonetta: Who are you? And don't you dare say my long lost sister.
Jeanne: Sister!? You've quite the active imagination.

they're too busy opinion writing papers on sexism in videogames and calling them reviews

Something that doesn't make them hate themselves. I understand them, but it doesn't make their mindset any less flawed.

No. We're talking about people who have made their livelihood out of being offended. If they're of of things to bitch about, their out of a job.

It was never about making the industry more inclusive, it's all about virtue signaling and making everyone know you are a nice guy/strong womyn, while everyone outside your social circle are terrible people.

didn't your mommy teach you how to b8 properly?

you forgot to remove the nose

That was your first mistake.

God bless the japs.

Telling faggots that they're only gay because they were molested at a young age.

wow good thing this guy is such an adult right

Did you miss that part intentionally so you could complain about 'm-muh sjws' or are you legitimately too stupid to read something before bitching about it?

more stuff to complain about. they actively seek out ways to make their own lives more unpleasant rather than learning to enjoy things

then when where will the glasses rest on?

She's a sexyness fantasy but that doesn't make it sexist.

what a snob, who is htis clown and why should we care if he doesn't have that little checkmark next to his twitter

I don't know why I bothered with your shit, OP. I knew what was coming and I'm still disappointed.

Fuck you.

The real mistake is trying to satisfy them in the first place.

Maybe if you kill all males and destroy the western world.

So you want to rob sjws of agency by doing the killing yourself?
Typical.

A good dicking.

Feed me!

youtu.be/MbgTYm_DuM0?t=176

I wish I was better at button mashing, its the hardest part of almost all games for me

Is this game like an overlord thing where you play as the bad guy?

I just run my Nail over the button back and forth, the same as video related. shit quality but it gets the point across.

Did you miss the part where they say it has "sexist" overtones in the first place? They shouldn't be saying there's a counter-balance, because there's nothing detracting from the "strong, inspiring lead" part.

Can we change please use archive.is into ukgamer? Fucking cucks giving us all a bad reputation.

You can never satisfy SJWs. See , the author is forced to admit that Bayonetta is exactly what they claim they want- a powerful, confident female lead that never needs to rely on a man to get she wants. But he immediately digs up something to bitch about: she isn't ugly and fat and constantly whining about the patriarchy, so she's problematic after all! Virtue signaling successful, mission accomplished.

It also bothers SJWs that they can't use Bayonetta as an example of how evil, misogynistic men won't buy a game with a powerful woman in it, because Bayonetta sold just fine with gamers. Something must be wrong with the game because gamers are "evil" and can't possibly just want to play games with good gameplay. No one cares about their pet peeve so they have to find it in everything and claim it's the most important thing ever. Don't give SJWs any more attention, they don't deserve it.

Kinda, you're a witch and you kill angels. You're not really supposed to be a "good guy".

Bayonetta is pure!
PURE!

Progressives really are just children

No, both angels and demons are evil but since you have a contract with a demon they don't hunt you down.

MRA as in Men's RIghts Activist? How is that related to videogames?
Also what's wrong with playing a game that was previously excusive in 60fps?

HEH

By not pandering to them at all and just making things that you want to make.
See Ass Defect Andromeda, if you pander to them, you didn't correctly, if you ignore them your a misogynerd.

Just ignore them because they most likely wont even play the video game, I would bet that the retards who got upset about "btw im trans" in ME:A probably only saw the game through a tumblr post or neofag thread.

I meant that now you can play it at 60fps, don't throw your hehs at me

Thanks for posting this, it works a lot better than the way I was doing it.

Pic related

What toime is it?

MRA as in Meal, Ready for your Ass

Especially since it's used for recoveries, I'd rather just be stunned for a set period of time or have to execute a button combo.

HE

Yeah she sure is Pure
Pure Platinum
Did allot of Checkpoint Scumming but there is no fucking way I'm going to redo the Space Harrier part after getting Pure

Yeah had to look up this way for MG1's torture sequence. this method makes any and all button mashing easy.

I can see it now

It wins you every button mashing minigame in Mario Party, guaranteed

I keep seeing this posted every where, do you have any sources? Want it for redpill material

Shit nigger. I heard of being 10 years too early/ too late but you've actually made it literal.

Fuck. It's going to Dragon's Dogma, Dark Souls and Metal Gear Rising all over again. And to make matters worse, the cancererous sjw-shits are now on repeat.
The usual suspects hated Bayonetta and called the game one of the reasons gaming needs to respect women– Jump ahead a few years, then they pretended to have always loved it when it came it out on the Wii U– because Nintendo does nothing wrong, all hail Nintendo.. Now jump again a few more years, now they hate it again because it's on the PC.

Just when you think there's no more hope to lose, there's always a little bit at the bottom of the bottle.

Ocelot only detected 0.2ms rapid fire controllers.
ie, anything not made by MadKatz or First Gen Interact could beat him. Second Gen Interact controllers had a toggle to control the speed.

Spanking it to death, opening.

I never said I liked Button Mashing QTE's, I just learn how to deal with them without resorting to rapid fire like a little bitch.

I wouldn't call spanking rape.

When your job is to complain, you can't afford to be satisfied.

Can you blame me for not wanting to get into a shitty hack and slash made by a company who can only do shitty hack and slash games?

Nope

Infinite Space was a pretty good space rpg.
Platinum is one of those companies where every game is hit or miss. They've had 5 hits for like 30 misses.

There's three types of gamers when it comes to gaming bullshit.

Type A, walks around the bullshit.
Type B, walks through the bullshit.
Type C, walks over to the bullshit, picks it up and smears it all over their body.

Excessive QTEs with frequent MASH XYZABC? You can either, A, make it your bitch, b, just do it or c, celebrate it as the second coming of gaming.

Now wait a second I like Asura's Wrath

Oh right, I forgot, Bayonetta is an FPS. My bad.

I think they miss on purpose.

Asura's Wrath is a good movie.

But that's not a game, it's an anime. An anime that you watch. On youtube.

Not a hack n slash.

USUALLY.
I would be like "BUH-BUT GUYS THERE ARE SMALL SECTIONS OF BEAT 'EM UPS AND SHOOT 'EM UPS"

but they ==literally== said "Interactive anime" when they were marketing it

I remember when that site was a good, honest publication with literate people writing smart articles. A 10/10 was wholly unheard of.

With the Halo 2 review, everything changed and they started handing out 10s like candy, going full shill for anyone who paid for ads.

In the last 2 years, they not only desperately tried to board the parting social justice train, but also doubled down on clickbait headlines - try it out, go there and see how many headlines go "we found a thing in [game title]".

Sorry for going on a rant, but my dirty oldfag europeasant heart sinks thinking of this, like the loss of a good friend. Don't use Eurogamer, they're worse than Polygon and Kotaku who at least started out being shit from day 1.

Oh you poor wretched soul, I'm kidding. You're free to like whatever you want without judgement.

We're just going to judge Asura's Wrath because goddamn Capcom set the standard for Kikery.

First 10 I ever saw was for Black and White. It was all downhill from there.

Thank fuck it isn't just me who sees just how pozzed that place has become.

Also, MrTomFTW is the faggiest moderator I've come across in a long time. I have no idea why they still let him fuck up the comments.

DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON THAT SHIT I WAS SO FUCKING ANGRY,

The only game of theirs I've played that I didn't like was fucking Korra. Damn polar bear dog.

You should know why.

Can't even get the genre right. What a fag.

Sorry I need to go full oldfag again, but that asshole actually got DEMOTED to moderator. Originally he wrote actual fucking articles for EG, and you can picture exactly how they went and what the context was. Pure undiluted nu-male anita cocksucking, on par with any neogaf twink bottom.

He now seems to be mod, and I figure unpaid (as EG seems to have nuked everything wholesome about them and gone full Gawker), present in every damn article. The commenters on EG are worse than fucking reddit usually, with the upside that most of them know how to spell at least. It's always worth it though to browse back to the first bandwagon hitpieces around GG times when people were having absolutely none of it, subsequently leaving the place.

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE

Absolutely Meta.

The same as any domineering group vying for control over others: power. The end product doesn't matter, as long as the creator answers their beck and call, kneeling as they ask our self-appointed gatekeepers of culture, "is this acceptable?"

You really shouldn't be the one to call others stupid.

Did this guy spend the past five or so years under a rock and he just now discovered Bayonetta?
Serious question?

Why is eurogamer still alive?

No.

I remember them shitting on Bayonetta 2 as well, got any proof of them flipping on that?

What's the gameplay even like? God of War with more QTE?

general consensus is it's interactive anime

I vaugely remember it being extremely simple - light and heavy attacks, jump, shot and dodge with barely any special moves (I think there was a dive attack by holding the heavy attack button in the air) or different strings based on how you time the button presses like DMC.
I'm perfectly fine with a game in this game not having weapons, in fact, I'm all for a game where you just punch shit but this has zero depth to it. Basically, you just duke it out to fill a bar and trigger the interactive cutscene.

To think I wanted to play Watchdogs 2.
Oh well.

This is their attempt to infiltrate through a door that already closed on them.

Kek'd and Check'd.
I'm looking through Kotakus stuff and I want to kill myself.

80% QTEs.
10% shooting sequences.
10% arena beat em ups
To be fair, it plays exactly like the Naruto Ninja Storm games Story Mode.
You get bursts of ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME, squashed between long segments of watching and annoying out of the blue QTEs.

90% of the game is QTEs sand button mashing, no exaggeration. Asura's Wrath makes God of War look like DMC4.

It's a plane sim, right?

Is that pic fucking real?

kids need to understand the guilt of the ancestors who were dead hundreds of years ago and may not have even been slave owners you know

Yes, goyim.

Games media has always been a clique of industry cronyism now they've just been fagged out to an irredeemable extreme.

But the British were the ones that wasted a shitload of money, time and manpower to force niggers to stop selling their own people into slavery.

I heard it was on purpose.
They keep the language simple so even a child can get it.
Their goal is to indoctrinate their leftist propaganda to children.

There's plenty of variations of the sort being done both in the US and the UK for "educational purposes". For example, in one case in the US it reached the news because one of the black kids in the classroom had to be one of the slaves and have everyone else call the kid a nigger to simulate the negative atmosphere towards blacks back then.

Facts are racist, shitlord. Now spread those butt cheeks borders.

where have you been, user? any kind of non-consensual physical contact is now rape

Facts is a social construct invented by the patriarchy.

Any form of contact that makes a woman feel butthurt is rape.

Stop mansplaining to me. Rape!

we're getting dangerously close to having thought crimes becoming real don't push it

Too late, they're already real.

It's looking brighter every day. I hope mocking the absence of his dad was in the schedule too.

Thank you patriarchy!

Speaking of Yakuza have this gem, he used to work for giantbomb I don't know who for now.

Jesus Christ son, and we wonder why we are being conquered.

This is what happens when you have entire generation of men raised by women.
Holy fuck.

Holy shit it's pretty much this

There was a university in California where some leftist group put up a bunch of posters with "America is a white nation", "fight for white power", etc just so they could complain about them.

Daily reminder there is no homosexuality, nor third gender. Just cause hypersexuality in a man and he'll fuck whatever he can.

And if toxoplasma is of any indication, STDs themselves might be themselves responsible for this increase in sexual libido. Which in turn helps them spread. Making the queer funny gay men, actual plaguebearers aching to drag you to hell with them.

At least Smithers was gay.

its actually worse than that, its more like "oh god i hope no one think's i'm IMMATURE by looking at some boobies"

Eurogamer being faggots? What a surprise.

Why is that such a big deal? They call each other nigger ever few minutes.

They've hit peak retardation at this point. Now they're championing self-segregation.

It's just the mating strategy of a male that has utterly failed as a man in every aspect. He's the hyena of the male sex, orbiting feminists until Chan Lioncock dumps them so he can swoop in and fuck the emotionally scarred carcass.

They also still enslave eachother to this day but hey who cares

That's normal for them, the shit they whine about doesn't exists outside of third world shitholes so have to do it themselves to whine.

This. They're bigger faggots than an actual gay man

actual big flaming homos even know when to admit a woman looks good even if they aren't gonna fuck em

Not a hack n slash.

I think faggots appreciate the female form, they just don't like the pussy specifically.

Well most top women's fashion designers are gay men.

They want "real" women. Which is funny since there is nothing realistic about bayonetta or most Jap games.

straight men barely like pussy, its called "bumping uglies" for a reason, the rest of the thing attached is the good looking part

They think attractive women don't exist in real life.

at this rate there won't be any irl because of frequent attacks on living an even remotely life and taking care of yourself

"lmao love yourself"
"do whatever you want yasss queen"
"lmao i'm such a potato but i'm a cute potato"

normalfag memes will kill the world

remotely active*

the only body positive movement these people need is a fucking jog

I have toaster laptop.

Is Bayonetta worth downloading for $20 on Xbox Games on Demand?

Don't worry, by that point they'll have bred themselves out by not having children or we're all gonna be living in the Caliphate.

Normalfag memes can't fight off our most basic instincts.
No amount of indoctrination and brainwash will convince the entire population that the healthy female body is an attractive thing.

is not* an attractive thing

or this one

Sure you cant get a cheaper physical copy somewhere else? Its well worth it on the 360, I heard the ps3 had some issues for some reason.

Yeah, about 5 hours in and i could easily see myself doing multiple playthrough to get better.
The rewarding system in platinum games always motivates me to get good.
I played through MGR enough times to perfect every boss, except for Monsoon, who I came close to a number of times, but would always wiff one parry during his dagger attacks.

Bayo has that same level of quality the camera is a bit shitty in some places though.

>no fucking way I'm going to redo the Space Harrier part after getting Pure
>Not going for the perfect clear bonus

Eh, Amazon showing used for like $35? Downloading so much quicker and convenient. Only thing is, I'm worried like a month or so after I buy it, it will end up going free with Games with Gold.

Actually we pretty much know that homosexuality is something that is generally caused while in the womb.

Only if you want Jesus to still love you.

female cops in tight pants do some pretty crazy shit to my boner

is that a mod or an actual item in the wii u version of the game?

Too bad they are all huge sluts

She's probably dead by now, knowing how the Mexicans treat cops

with an ass like that its probably a worse fate

the wii u version

MAMACITA JAJAJAJAJAJA

I wish Asura's wrath were good. I love the idea of someone getting so fucking pissed they just go berserk.

fucking when would that happen outside of female pedo conventions?

fug

I guess that would be the reaction if they found the man attractive

Alas, I shouldn't expect better things if some people around here are willing to become drug lords

Well apparently the PC port is of the Wii U version according to the Bayowiki, but i'v see proof of that so far so I can't be sure. If it is a port of the Wii U version then modding the Nintendo content back in could be a possibility. Though I don't have much knowledge about modding to know how hard that would be.

Meanwhile at Anime News Network:

(try replacing "otaku" with "gamer" in this paragraph and then ask yourself why he is employed by an anime site)

Why the fuck do they bother to rate something they know they're not the target audience for?
I wouldn't fucking rate a romantic comedy movie because I hate them all and don't know what makes a good one.

I should have been more clear: the two paragraphs are about different shows.

(checked)
got to check those

Meanwhile they'll all gush unironically over Steven Universe.

Leftists should be gassed for the good of all.

What did he mean by this?

Now that is extremely lame.

Didn't they put a niglet with a dad in prison on the show?

and a muslim and an autistic girl.

archive.is/apzzY

Is that Sonya Blade?

Stockings with garterbelts are the best.

I decided to watch that episode of Eromanga Sensei. It's stupid and nothing special, but holy shit act mature.
We live in a society that can have long forum discussions over which brand of lube is better for jamming objects up their asses, meanwhile, these fags are screaming EWW COOTIES at My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute 2 : Everyone has a job this time.

Jesus christ. You fucks watch anime "professionally"

_ / /\ / / / / / / _ /_/ / / /\ \ \ \ / / \ \ \ \/ / /\ \ _ \ \ \/ /\ \ \/_/\ \_\ / \ \ \\ \ \ / / \ \_\/ \ \ \/ / /\ \ \ \ \/ /\ \ \ \ \ / \ \ \ \_\/ / / / / / / /_/ / \_\/

And a HIV positive girl but that one is for the south african show so it makes a bit of sense.

i forgot about that

HEIL HITLER
^"""""9wmQ, ""mp,~ `"RqQ~, gt ""qQ>c, ^. ""WQBt, " ,,,,Q,,, ""MpBc, JEEhAWEZNMWBggg,,,, - -z,7"WQk, dp dBHWgEWEBWWBWWWWBpQgeZ a,2%, "WgQt, oF WWW%WWDdWWWWWWWWWWWWBpQWqgpZ" /"WQk, =, qmWWWF""TEWWWWWWWBpEWWQWE"WWWWWWWNWWENBBp"k, ,,,QggggggpWggWWWWWWWWpQWgWWWWWWWWWNWBWBEEWB gggWWWWWWWEWWW""`"`` dgWWMEWWWWWWWWBBWWNWES" dWWWWWBBEWWEWWgnx, /BNWWBgEWWWWWWEWWWW"" ""WWWWWWWWWW /WB' "NWWWWF 'C w" JF qBWWWF , , ""9WWmg 4WW ,a " QggHW . qqqgWWWEgp` ,,gWWWWEWWWWW" 9WWWWBWWWWWWWWWWX `7"79"WBWWWWRi . q2 . `""TC23r qF 3g- ` q2 ` g" , , /kggF" W" E b qp qF - #% qb WWp g" - # . .- y dE dHWB, qF # s

I'm pretty sure the aids muppet is African only and was funded with American tax payers money disguised as "charity".

because they got fat pussy :^)
this has been going on for years now, have you been living under a rock?

Considering you are just as likely to be born with autism in America as you are to be born Native American I think this actually makes sense.

America doesn't have native humans, every population immigrated here at one point or another.

Does the game finally have a stable framerate?

Yes.

I heard it was capped at 60

Maybe I can enjoy it this time. The latter half of the game had such poor framerates I lost all desire to replay it, and never moved on to Bayonetta 2.

It's capped at 60 but can be played in 4k.

Took me awhile to see who it is

never understood why people think this tranny is attractive
complete plebshit

Laugh at him

Here's your (you)

Actually, you need to blow your fucking brains out, you kikeloving faggot.

massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf

What does it matter where they come from if the end destination is the gas chamber?

Get a load of this faggot.

i don't understand them, why not hate yourself if you're shit? that's like ignoring pain. if you leaned against a hot stove, shouldn't you back away immediately as soon as you felt pain? why would you stubbornly push back on it like a fucking retard? it's all there to help us survive. if you hate yourself cause you're fat, get fit, don't just ignore it and tell yourself you're pretty. fucking imbeciles.

i would stutter

Hmm…

Okay.

thanks for proving me right cuck
enjoy aids

Spoiler that next time I can only handle so much euphoria.

Use [code] tags

Nothing is shit. Everything is good. Truth does not exist. Everything is true, relatively.
There is no pain if you ban the things that hurt you.
The stove is racist.
We live in a society; technology lets us survive.
Reposting my super old post regarding this image.

Do these people suffer from legitimate mental retardation? Is this satire? This is truly incredible, because this doesn’t even properly represent their supposed cause: a dissatisfaction with society’s beauty standards. They should be destroying a representation of that–for example, a beauty magazine. This literally doesn’t even make any sense. Instead, they are destroying a representation of objectivity. An item used to measure, an item used to display the truth. They are destroying a symbolic representation of the truth.
Think about this for a second. These fatties have, without realizing, shown the world, through metaphor, that their movement has nothing to do with oppression, but is instead entirely about their proud, collective denial of reality and their complete inability to handle the truth like functioning adults. They are literally admitting to the world their answer to reality is to scream and strike and destroy when confronted by it, like children who don’t get what they want.

I used [aa] tags and it fucked up so I deleted it and reposed the .png

men in their life
no, they will never be satisfied

/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`ヽ、        /::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ヽ:::::::::::::::::::\       /::::::::::::{:::::::::::::ヽ::::::::::::::::::::::::i:::::::::ヽ       /::::/::::::∧::::{:::::::::゙;:::i::::::i::::::::::::!::::::::::ハ       j:::/:::::/  V::ー};;;;;}L}レi:i::::::::::::}:::::::::::::i      ノ::;::::;/{ ノ   ̄ ,,_   `}:::::::::::j::/:::::::::}      /::::{:::{  ,;     -=''" j/:::::::/^Y::::}:::!     /::/:乂ヘ _彡 、      ノ/:::::::/  }::::j::j     {/j::::::::/ハ         /:::::::/ __ノ:::/j/      { i:::::/ j:/i    ァ‐、  /:// /::::::ζノ       {::/ ( 人    ー'  //( /!イ::::\         i{      > 、   〈(    { }ト:::::::\      __ -、       ゝ    /:::::::>‐イ     廴 ノ::::::::::ヽ j^!  /  /        _     {::::::::/7''"j    ー=彡ノ::::::::::ノノ {/   /}r-ミー-     { i  / )ノ:::/ {、__   __ /:::::::/ノ{    / / `r-、  `ヽ} ! jー彡イ  乂 `  "  /:::/((  }: i  /  /   \     iイ: :{: 弋  \\_ /{::/   ノノ: : :}   /!     \  {  }: : : Y: :{        ゞ  /:/ : j   !: }      \  {: : :/: :人ゝ- / ヘ 、  ノ ノ: :/: : /   i: l        !  「ヽ; : : : : `ー : : : : ゝ二 /: : `~/   i┘       i   ゙、{: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : j     !         !   λ: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : {    i         i    ヘ: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : λ    }       λ   / ヽ: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/ ∧   ノ           \__ /  ト、: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ヘ__/                   i : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/{                i: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/: :ヽ

wew

Of course not. The whole point is to hold people to impossible standards so that you always have an excuse to shit on them.

And they do that because they don't really care for games, or movies, comics, books, etc. All they really want is to turn the medium into another brainwashing tool. Once that is done they lose interest and move to the next thing.

sounds like a SJW to me

why not just stand on them?

also some one once pointed out attacking scales doesn't make any sense, why not lash out against like, makeup or fashion magazines instead of a scale which only tells you ones weight

What's to get upset about?
The very end of that paragraph says it's so over the top it's not even offensive, and that she's a good character.

You didnt even read the whole post nigger

Why are you trying to "red pill" a video game board full of Jews?

you sound like a Kike kiddo

nope, i look pretty dumb now

Because it would prove what they're desperately trying to deny.

Because those obfuscate the truth that is the woman.

Facts are racist, sexist and homophobic.

i refuse to believe Holla Forums is this stupid
this is probably Holla Forums larping
christ man, get out of your house

just as dumb as Holla Forums, if not dumber

i refuse to believe (you) is this stupid
(you) probably pretending to be retarded
christ man, get out of your house

the fuck are you even saying ?

What the fuck are YOU even saying?

well then i hope you make enough money to be able to pay up for technology's help when your organs start dying off prematurely due to all the fat you're so totally fine with. but no, seriously, i dunno how i'd react to those arguments. i'd probably just walk away without even saying anything.

I think he's pretending, the goreposts usually signify when a person is just shitposting.

He even spoilers them defeating the whole point

That’s right. There is no reasoning with people who have abandoned the concept of reason. You can only kill them. Not even edgelord shit–that’s the only possible response, because they pose an existential threat to sane people.

No, most of them are in it for money and power once they start getting it they want more and more.

Best thing would be just to tell them to fuck off and ignore them. That won't happen cause "Youtubers react to dumb SJW clickbait" niche is a very lucrative one.

that's a defense mechanism spread to keep people from looking into gamergate. instead of gamers are over now it is anything having to do with hardcore gaming is MRA.

You're brain dead.

Except one group came 15k-20k years before the other. If you want to argue that, then there's no such thing as native britons or french either since those areas were initially uninhabited

kek.

stupid people have been around forever though. murder isn't really an answer unless if it's self defense or if things really escalate out of control since it makes people angry, scared and tends to lead to more tension and needless violence. stupid people have a tendency to drive themselves to extinction so if you think about it, so long as the only thing they do is throw tantrums, simply ignoring them should do the trick. especially with these people's health habits. let the dodo run off the cliff. it reminds me of those facebook profile pics of some dumb broad taking a pic of her baby with a gun writing something like "my baby gonna be a gangsta" or some shit and then the next pic was her baby in a coffin and she wrote something along the lines of "my baby shot himself" or something and you feel bad for the kid to have been born to such a fucking retarded mother but you can't help it, it's natural selection. incompetence breeds incompetence. she'd probably accidentally leave him inside of a car on a cold winter night someday and i guess a bullet to the head is a better way to go than fucking freezing to death anyway.

If it's genetic, it can be bred out. If it's socially learned, it can be weeded out.

Reported for being a queer apologist. You have admitted that you are wrong.

This has nothing to do with stupidity. This is malicious.
Holy shit, you’ll be killed on day one, won’t you.
Ignoring them is how they got all this power, you stupid, braindead, motherfucking sack of kike-enabling shit.

It's neither. It's caused by a defect during pregnancy. At least what is what all of the evidence supports. It's the same as autism in that it is just something that happens by chance and increases the older the mom is or the more male children she has.

if people are gonna kill each other i probably won't be standing in line to have at it and i'd rather let time do what it does best before calling up on such drastic measures. that said, i know what communism looks like, there's little chance i won't see it coming if it ever gets that serious.

It is literally unpublished. It literally states:
>Published by:______
It is equivalent to a blog post, because it's just a random .pdf.

No you dumb shit, because that is what the evidence points to.
Sorry I don't let butthurt warp my world view like you do user.

You were molested by a gay man weren't you user. It's ok, you can share with us.

I agree.

I'd say he was justified in his brick-shitting fury, tbh.

I thought Autism is determined by the age of the father not the mother maybe it's both though. It would certainly make sense more people are being diagnosed with autism and are also having children later on in life. Though now it is also much easier to diagnose now.

As for being gay it can apparently be a bunch of different things. It could be anything from someone being molested as a child or genetics or a birth defect. I've even heard one theory that women who are incredibly promiscuous have a high chance of having a gay son. The theory suggests that the woman's incredibly strong draw to men could be a weird genetic defect that they can pass on to their kids. It's something that people just don't know yet and probably never will thanks to it becoming a political issue which fucks with all the science, just like global warming.

Sounds like a bible story

that bitch's ugly tho. what's with those lips? the uncanny valley is real, holy shit, they're sticking out of her face. it's a permanent duckface, what the fuck. and i can tell her tits are fake as shit too. just why…. so much wasted potential.

Where the fuck did you get this from? Tumblr? Holy fuck

I think it took a lot of inspiration from hindu lore.

I dunno just something I heard.

No, it's the mother.
Men's sperm replicate all their life and therefore are always fresh.
All the eggs a woman will ever produce start out when a woman is born and developed over time once the woman is able to bare children. This means that a woman who is in her 40s have eggs that are around 40 years old and therefore aren't very healthy.

Wouldn't it also be possible that as a man ages his sperm can no longer be produced properly?

I should buy my boyfriend some of these.

I'm over those icky feelings now.
It's funny because now I feel like a link between the left and right. I understand them both, of course, that's why I'm here, because people are at their most honest with their rudeness, they're brash and rude and this is as pure as people can get with their emotions, tumblr is a different kind of opposite, these people are constantly hurting and seek an escape. The crazier thing is I'm full centrist on a political scale

It takes a long time for a man to reach that point.

Yes but it's less likely. If an individual sperm gets mutated it will just get recycled. A man has to have a mutation in his reproductive Organs for it to make a difference.

I hope he doesnt have a hank ass faget

nice try

He has a very decent ass. Seriously, It's so damn smooth and pink compared to my brown puckering eye.

You're either baiting or retarded, and either way you need to fuck off.

When did not being an extremist become an insult?
Both Holla Forums and Holla Forums are trash so why wouldn't some people decide neither is good for them?

I'm a centrist too, but openly admitting that here is asking for retards to swoop into the thread ans start shitting left and right, and you being a flaming faggot isn't helping

disregard the last part, I didn't check IDs

So back on the topic, what about the stuttering issue. The game runs absolutely fine but during certain random parts like the prologue it starts stuttering and I dont mean the FPS part.

Fine, Fine. I will. It's just so good. I've never seen something so perfect before

Porbably because I outed myself as a faggot and he needs more substance to rag on me. That, and people are just sick of normalfags having a "Meh" attitude towards everything.

It ain't me, this is me.

This was a Bayonetta thread? I literally forgot about an hour ago.

It was more of a shit on journos thread with bayonetta mixed in.

there.

Platinum didn't make Infinite Space. That game was contracted out to NudeMaker, the same guys who made Steel Battalion for the OG Xbox. The guy specifically in charge of Infinite Space was Hifumi Kono of Clocktower fame.

So Sega published a game Platinum paid someone else to make?

you should

You could have saved him

Pretty much. IIRC, they were trying to pad out the rest of their publishing deal with Sega, but didn't have enough staff to develop another game at the time - so they sub-contracted NudeMaker to cover the bulk of the development.

It's not so bad actually as he specifically writes some of the Digital Foundry articles. That said, they are apparently moving into the main Eurogamer offices in Brighton soon. I hope he doesn't get pozzed. Figuratively and literally.

Anybody else experiencing micro stuttering while playing the port?
It's present on all graphical quality presets for me; I'm using a GTX 1050 Ti.

Well fucking shit. Color me suprised.

I mean, once he found out he was" chosen " to be God's replacement, he could have chilled the fuck out and made everyone happy.
But nah, we gotta beat God like a bitch because God made my daughter cry.

Not sure if Asura deserves to be memorialized as one of the best dads ever, like Harry from Silent Hill or one of the worst dads ever like Shinjis dad.

Is there any reason to not use the Shuraba or the Kulshedra?

Interesting.
As I've seen before, the Japanese take the design very seriously, as a mathematical art form.

No bullshit, just make the best they can and create something beautiful, fun and challenging.

Bit stupid to make fun out of someone who did a good job of something.
What a faggoted image. It is the same as those faggots in school who make fun of those with good marks.

Yeah!! Cool dudes fail at everything!! We suck at everything and the coolest is not to try at anything ever!!l YEAH

It's Bayonetta all weapons are valid, I like lightning fist and fire feet Durga's personally.

WHY DOES THE GAME KEEP FUCKING CRASHING I PLAYED THROUGH ON NORMAL WITH NO HICCUPS NOT EVEN A CRASH BUT NOW ON HARD IT CRASHES EVERY TWO SECONDS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Nigger, it is literally just a TV and NES mounted in a plywood case. Any faggot freshman shop student could do the same thing, and probably better. Unless they axed shop classes in High School after too many art students spilled over into drafting and the special snowflakes got too triggered by the violence and noise of impact drills and buzz saws. Seems like a very "toxic masculinity" infused environment that's unwelcoming to strong independent wymn who don't need no man.

user I…

Not kidding, I've seen someone make this exact argument before.
Some fucking Youtuber, who I don't want to plug, made the case that while Bayo is a strong woman she's designed for the male gaze and not for female self insert. This is a man saying what women will self insert into by the way.
He's just trying to virtue signal that he recognizes the poor, downtrodden fatties that hate seeing healthy, beautiful women.

As opposed to actually being progressive and understanding that many people will self insert as Bayo: women, faggots, trannies, ayys, whoever, and some don't even care about self inserting at all. And all off the above who just enjoy looking at her whether it is for sexual or aesthetic reasons.
But no, she is strictly a product for male sexual fantasies and no one else enjoys her for any other reason. Even if something as asinine as that were true it wouldn't even be a fucking problem; however these people truly are the religious right of yesteryear and demonize sex they don't personally condone.

HOT FUCK

Anyways, in the comments of that guy's video there was a living, breathing example of a feminist who said "Oh wow I always wondered what bugged me about this game, thanks for putting it into perspective" when someone pointed out to her the character was designed by a woman she said pretty much this exact fucking thing "it was drawn by a woman, but a man had the final say on it." As if it were impossible a woman would design such a character on her own.
Continued examples of the artist saying very positive things about Bayo being a role model or ideal version of herself fell on deaf ears. No, the poor girl must be lying to keep her job.

These people aren't liberals. They aren't inclusive to different people. They think that what makes a person different is their skin color or what they like to do with genitals. In the end all that matters to them is that you bend over backwards to agree with them. Even the most blackest, gayest, tranny-est, paraplegic woman would be shunned if not outright attacked for not submitting to their narrative.

I'm going to make a long post even longer by expounding on the "downtrodden fatties" remark up top. I know a transgirl who actually looks good and passes well, but she too falls into this category. Anyone with severe self esteem issues is either a fatty or sees themselves as such.
Any compliments that are given to this girl are treated as flattery and lies. Not just on her looks either; play something competitive with her, lose, and she will assume that you went easy on her and insist that this is the case. She cannot see things for what they actually are because her self esteem is so low it has become the narrative she lives by.
I bring this up because I think this is how all these people think.
Is it unfortunate that someone like this cannot handle seeing the epitome of what they are not and therefore cannot play the game? Sure. Do we need to bend over backwards and kowtow so they feel better? Absolutely not. People like I described and SJWs will never be satisfied because it is not within their narrative to be satisfied. No amount of pandering will make them feel better because no external force on Earth or elsewhere can fix how they feel inside. Only they can do that, but rather than even acknowledge the problem they chose to focus on these external things. It is the exact same mentality as the stereotypical rich person who spends money on anything and everything to compensate for the fact that they're dead inside. Or the stereotypical guy who drives big trucks for no reason other than to compensate for having a small dick.

Fuck I didn't mean to write so much, but your post brought up that memory and I couldn't help but rant about it.

Is that fucking witcher as a four eyed secretary?

But she got nerfed

They look ugly as shit.
t. beaner of the next door

I feel an emptiness inside that can never be filled.